Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes (2106 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
The devils will be chooking your vagina with metal rod shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Zonefree(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin cheesy

Playmaker14. Jay, abeg how do we handle this lady's numerous wahala grin

1 Like

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Rexymania(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Na lie
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by PlayMaker14: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:
grin cheesy

Playmaker.14. Jay, abeg how do we handle this lady's numerous wahala grin
grin

We handled that of Rozross, this one is Irredeemable... grin
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
undecided
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Illegal1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Honestly babe,u need to change ur weed supplier...
ur wahala dn pass gear 1...
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by LikeAking: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ilamina:
The devils will be chooking your vagina with metal rod shocked

My baby!

Sup?

Devel wey like fuqing, e no go try am..
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ariyo70: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haha grin grin
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Maynman: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ilamina:

You mean the spirit also has vagina?
What a naughty god you serve bwahahahah
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Littlechild(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ilamina:

Ilamina.

grin grin You want to quench me with laugh.. But in reality, the punishment of hell is worse than what you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by JOACHINpedro: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
This lady needs help urgently
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Littlechild:

Ilamina.

grin grin You want to quench me with laugh.. But in reality, the punishment of hell is worse than what you can imagine.
shocked

1 Like

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Littlechild(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:
shocked

No matter what you are going through, just keep on being a good woman

Set your hope in heaven..
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Littlechild:

No matter what you are going through, just keep on being a good woman

Set your hope in heaven..
going to heaven is by strength, patience and luck

1 Like

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by capnies: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

ARE YOU MENTALLY SOUND?
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
capnies:

ARE YOU MENTALLY SOUND?
what's strange about my comment
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Maynman:

You mean the spirit also has vagina?
What a naughty god you serve bwahahahah

Does fire burn spirit too
Is that not one of the punishments in hell

So what's unbelievable about this my story
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Maynman: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

Does fire burn spirit too
Is that not one of the punishments in hell

So what's unbelievable about this my story

“Does fire burn spirit too”
What you mean?
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by BlackMan6969(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

No sweetheart, it's by the grace of God. For by strength, no man shall prevail.
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by imagrg(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
And the preek would be roasted like chicken and served to the devil.
Ilamina:
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Maynman:

“Does fire burn spirit too”
What you mean?
he said how can the evil be shocking a vagina

When we are spirits implying, it's our spirit that goes to hell and not.our human body

We heard in hell fire, the fire will physically hurt us. .so what's different about a vagina being chooked with feeling the pain
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Maynman: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

When we are spirits implying, it's our spirit that goes to hell and not.our human body

We heard in hell fire, the fire will physically hurt us. .so what's different about a vagina being chooked with feeling the pain
Do you know what a “spirit” looks like?
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by JOACHINpedro: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

Seun
Mynd44

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by VawulenceLover: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:
as Satan, I approve this cool
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Streetmovement(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He no go better for person wey show you this road wey you dey take grin
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by CeeJeckydivah: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol.

Your situation at this point is way off proper diagnosis

They need to tie you to that transformer at the entrance of your street & give you 2 by 2. So your brain go reset
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Littlechild(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ilamina:

Yes, you are right.
Those who will make heaven will suffer a lot on this earth. Those who are serving God are know by their suffering, patience and love. This world will make you to suffer. So, set your mind and be ready to suffer more.

But always remember that, God loves you so much and He will someday restore you and give you a glorious end.
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Maynman:

Do you know what a “spirit” looks like?
a spirit similar to a ghost

The way, a ghost can pass through doors, it's the same way a spirit can

But a spirit is more superior and decent way than ghost
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Maynman: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Ilamina:
a spirit similar to a ghost

The way, a ghost can pass through doors, it's the same way a spirit can

But a spirit is more superior and decent way than ghost
Have you seen a “ghost” before or you using nollywood, and have you seen a “spirit” before to differentiate them?

Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Ilamina(f): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

Have you seen a “ghost” before or you using nollywood, and have you seen a “spirit” before to differentiate them?
based on what I know
Re: In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes by Maynman: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Ilamina:
based on what I know
From a book or nollywood? And they differentiated a ghost from a spirit, to show that a spirit is “superior”? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / This Is Why Men Are Afraid To Reveal Everything To Women / When A Woman Cheat On You This Is What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.