Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (44538 Views)

NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Lonestar124: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lovely
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Pubichairs(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
make I reason small dodo for this thread

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
I only see one Yoruba guy kniling bfor a benin girl and a calabar girl lafing by the side, pictured by an igbo girl in a yoruba land.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by LolaCole1(f): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
LessNoise:
Lagos big boy? You pipu wee not kee me before my time....you sound like there's a list of Lagos big boys out there grin.....congratulations

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Yoshy: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Come to think of it, the probability of the guy having an all night long in a hotel today is 99.99% with the girl. All I see is free food for man endorsed by maybe, a 5-20k ring. SMH grin
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by lurdkriss: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
na this one guarantee say the marriage go last Hmnnnnnn, all this nonsense just to snap and post on social media just to feel among. Ok

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
okay o.
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Akalia(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is it necessary to propose to a girl even when the both parties have already defined the relationship they are into? I need a well thought out answer please!!!

I wish the intending couple the very best.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Tonytonex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fine babe, May God Help Them.
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by donblazer10(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Honestly speaking all these kneeling down proposal doesnt fit our people , it looks odd with blacks . why are africans always trying to copy the whites ?
racist spotted
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Titugirl(f): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
SenorFax:
Am not against public proposal but why can't guys propose to their girlfriend where she feels comfortable?? At least give her a chance to think about her choices and what she's getting into, not cornering her brain, and at times shy girls say yes to save the guy from public embarrassment. Shit happens when we make personal issues public
And why do you think she doesn't feel comfortable and they haven't talked about it before he did...i think its different strokes for different folks
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by sulemanalex(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please after proposal, what will follow up in the evening?
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
SenorFax:
Am not against public proposal but why can't guys propose to their girlfriend where she feels comfortable?? At least give her a chance to think about her choices and what she's getting into, not cornering her brain, and at times shy girls say yes to save the guy from public embarrassment. Shit happens when we make personal issues public

How bout doing it infront of her family like her parents and siblings and few frnds. U just get on one knee and voila...
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by oputa1: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Elparaiso:
When I propose, make ona use Nairaland big boy for me abeg.

As e be say everybody na big boy.
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by davidif: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Honestly speaking all these kneeling down proposal doesnt fit our people , it looks odd with blacks . why are africans always trying to copy the whites ?

I tire o. Where our forefathers kneeling down back in the day? Yet their marriages lasted? Someone needds to do research on when kneeling down to propose started?
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by adeolaleke(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
[center][/center]Lagos big boy arrived in his SUV from Lagos
to propose to his "Corper" girlfriend.
What were you expecting from Her, Not ready, jor oh. Lagos big boy arrived in his SUV from Lagos
What were you expecting from Her, Not ready, jor oh.
Lagos big boy arrived in his SUV from Lagos
What were you expecting from Her, Not ready, jor oh.
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
the guy bought new shoe, and OK shirt and trouser for this proposing just to look appealing why most yellowbar demons are this hopeless and aimless just asking
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Paretomaster(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Paretomaster(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Honesty.. ...makes one look like a goat! !!
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Dafreeguy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why telling us he came with an SUV na?
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by SenorFax(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Titugirl:

And why do you think she doesn't feel comfortable and they haven't talked about it before he did...i think its different strokes for different folks
Yeah you are right, most of these are formalities, staged and acted according to script. grin
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by uptimum123(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is real,congrats to you guys @JonesandSarah

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by bleskid: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
give woman belle .... automatic marrage in nigeria ... why must u propose
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Tobycharles: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Ain't our default settings, looks awkward kind of...
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Titugirl(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
SenorFax:

Yeah you are right, most of these are formalities, staged and acted according to script. grin
Exactly, even if he hasn't expressly stated it, he must have been giving her some hints and observing her reactions in the course of their relationship
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wish them success as they embark on this journey
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by InvertedHammer: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
LessNoise:
Lagos big boy? You pipu wee not kee me before my time....you sound like there's a list of Lagos big boys out there grin.....congratulations

Didn't you see the term "SUV" in that article?

That's all it takes.

/
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by SenorFax(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Titugirl:

Exactly, even if he hasn't expressly stated it, he must have been giving her some hints and observing her reactions in the course of their relationship
You know how some girls are, like they won't even wanna start the relationship if you are not gonna end up with dem, or using style to tell the guy the type of madness he will prefer if he dump her.
Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by hottathanfire(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Best proposal is to give the girl belle, who get time for all these kneeling up and down. When she tells you I am pregnant ask her what's her plan, if she want to keep it that's a yes and if she say she is not ready you have your no.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS by wjames(m): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2018
uptimum123:
This is real,congrats to you guys @JonesandSarah

Guess yu a corp member here in iseyin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.