Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (34679 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by kay29000(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Blackfyre:

You received a death threat on apostle Suleiman matter?

Dude, can we please carry this matter to that other side? I really don't wanna talk much on it again. You don't know who and who are reading.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
engrchykae:
FREEZE IS WORKING FOR THE CALIPHATE BUT HE WILL END UP A COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
A PAWN.
BUT PAWNS ALWAYS END UP AS PAWNS.
Same way kemi's brain was formatted after visiting the prison
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by AlanSugar(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dharniel:

I understand that the whole event might be staged, but wetin be daddy freeze own?
You said it all, his own is to expose the fraud in the staged play. Any further arguments?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yes, it makes perfect sense...it's your choice to disagree

My dear she had facetime video, she had phone records, she had travel stamps on her passport linking both of them, she had details of bank transfers, she led us to Daniella Okeke.
Was it the politicians that created this trail of evidence as well ?

Use your brain. It is a crime against God to not do so.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:

What did you post I want to know?

It was a story Cossy was writing at the time...she didn't name names because she didn't want to get sued, but it was about Daniella Okeke and the one who can not be named.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by alabioluwafemi0(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
daddy freeze made a reasonable speech...but only a few would reflect. we are meant to worship God and nt man.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by 5thcolm(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
I dnt know why some people are blaming freeze, in a serious country, the police would be the one asking this question, if she was paid to do what she did, then that is a criminal offence
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by OtemAtum: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
daclemx:

Bro, do not bring cause to your generation because of ignorance. Please remove that picture bearing apostle suleman from your wall.
Ah ah ah ah grin kikikiki
Na wa for u o. So you are afraid of men of thieves called pastors like this cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Dnockeror333(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

By his saying all that, you dont know what he meant! He is meaning that the Otobo of a woman might have been paid to beg the man in the alter for forgiveness to bring back his image!

Nothing concine polithievcian, live thm alone, DF is driving something you don't understand. May God help all of us.

PEOPLE DEY WICKED... His Church strong men may have come forward, gave her money and she came fallen because of that stingy and powerless money giving to her... to bow her knee and ask for forgiveness!

Any way, lets watch and pray till the bit of the last Judgement morning.

Bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Dnockeror333(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Maybe Daddy Freeze know talk say na lie she dey lie that is why he wan know her lie's of a politician way pay her.
He dey think say na the Church-big-covers give her money make she go honour the man?

Loe lie dey smell men...!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Haykinsofficial: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
The whole thing juz weak me

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by nnamdi2008: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
daddy freeze , I bow for ur unrelenting unravelling of monumental decadence as obtainable in the supposed God's Tabernacle... Some useless people here refuse to deliberate on the highlighted pertinent questions begging for answer : (1) What happens to the adultery and all manner of legal terminologies cases before a competent court.....(2) Who provided her with d tendered documents which serves as different categories of exhibit before d court...(3) Does anyone knw dat a SAN is mentioned in Dis case (4) Otobo withdrawing from Dis case wil make her guilty of both SLANDER and LIBEL which her confession in d church doesn't purge the penalty..... (5) Suleiman accepting to back down from Dis case as the accused leaves a lot of question mark than full stop in Dis brouhaha..... (6) D politician dat paid her to blackmail Suleiman , why of all d girls in Nigeria he chose d nollywood actress? (7) D telecommunication giant u applied for ur chat history shouldn't take things lightly with u....Finally u are suppose to apologise to d teeming Nigerians who came out to support u after ur claim for deceiving them on NTA , and from there head to KIRIKIRI maximum prison for 30 years. U don't joke with matters of Dis magnitude . RAUBUISHI!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Stevengerd(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=martineverest post=64562273]the question should have been "how much did sulaiman pay her for the confession"

*why did Suleiman camp deny knowing her initially?

*How come she was immediately arrested and charged by the church for terrorism?...is she a member of biko hat an?

*how did she get shirtless pics of apostle?...did politicians snapped it also?

*why haven't apostle travelled to Canada since the brouhaha?

*what about the duples that was purchased for Daniella okeke and the original owner confirmed that apostle bought it from him?

*what about the plate number of Daniella car what was registered by apostle according to revelation by the bug on the sight of car registration agency?

*what about the naples' trip by apostle and otobo?

*what about the numerous payments made to otobo's account by apostle?....was it politician that made them?

if to say na like dis u list ur aims/ plans for the year, u will surely soar high nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Jerveyjay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
He block u too?
DaddyKross:
This stupid albino should shut the fuvvk up already. He knows how to question anything related to Pastors but when i went to his IG page to ask questions, he blocked my asss off.

Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Jerveyjay(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mr Fridge! I will start taking you seriously when you start criticising the government or ask questions about the government..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Unstoppableymx(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
This idiot is the next to confess, your brain will soon unfroze. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by sidnen: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Skepticus:

Pure trash written up there by the mariangeles troll.

Good question asked by Freeze

Most Nigerians never ask questions, only to attack those who do.

No wonder Nigerian Government never takes them serious.
So how many times has he (freeze) asked questions about the happenings in government?
Why is he always interested in anything that has to do with pastors?
If he really means well, he should start attacking the government too then some of us will start taking him serious.
#hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

My dear she had facetime video, she had phone records, she had travel stamps on her passport linking both of them, she had details of bank transfers, she led us to Daniella Okeke.
Was it the politicians that created this evidence as well ?

[s]Use your brain. It is a crime against God to not do so.
[/s]Let God be the judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
sidnen:

So how many times has he (freeze) asked questions about the happenings in government?
Why is he always interested in anything that has to do with pastors.
If he really means well, he should start attacking the government too then some of us will start taking him serious.
#hypocrite.
Thank you...
He won't dare to do that because he's a freaking coward.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
stankezzy:
when kemi confessed it was not paying , kemi even said that the pastor has sort of a spiritual power that he prayed for her and the asthma that has been tormenting her disappeared non of u including daddy dip freezer went to check if her asthma really gone because the disease is not what u can hid , but in this otondo girl it is now paying , if u know the consequences of this her confession before the congregation and in the law court , u will know that what she saw was beyond money, u think it is play play to accept that u are a blackmailer?
Ibiyeomi taught Kemi a good lesson because she doesn't have evidence.

Otobo's case is quite different. Daddy Suleman is not innocent here. They settled out of court simple.

I serve and worship God not pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Maroghene(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
And he speaks my mind... Despite our pursuit to be at peace with our Maker, we shouldn't be myopic. Don't tell us u were paid by politicians and we don't know the names of those politicians. Nigerian pastors should know that same God that gave them brains, gave us brains as well and that ours wasn't from a carpenter.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by obidaddy: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
martineverest:
the question should have been "how much did sulaiman pay her for the confession"

*why did Suleiman camp deny knowing her initially?

*How come she was immediately arrested and charged by the church for terrorism?...is she a member of biko hat an?

*how did she get shirtless pics of apostle?...did politicians snapped it also?

*why haven't apostle travelled to Canada since the brouhaha?

*what about the duples that was purchased for Daniella okeke and the original owner confirmed that apostle bought it from him?

*what about the plate number of Daniella car what was registered by apostle according to revelation by the bug on the sight of car registration agency?

*what about the naples' trip by apostle and otobo?

*what about the numerous payments made to otobo's account by apostle?....was it politician that made them?

*if the statements of account were fake,whyv havent the banks not arrested her ?

*why were the sulaiman releasing love music video and love-up football to revive their tarnished image ?

All thanks to Mrs Suleiman for being able to persuade otobo for confess falsely after paying her hundreds of millions from tithing and offerinigs

God bless you sir, you've said it all, I am sad the so called Christians are not interested in asking serious logical questions to get to the root of such scandals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Olulinks(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
NairalandCS:
Daddy freeze just asked what I've been wanting to ask.

Otobo don collect more tithe money sef. grin
Don't be as foolish as freeze, please. Did Freeze ask all those questions before believing Otobos allegations at first? Why now?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Halo22: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
In this case, am lost. What happened to all those evidences he provided against the pastor? In fact this country is more of looking further and getting more confused
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wiseman5:

you 'll see continue to enjoy good things and speak lively as usual. the blessings on God rest squarely on ur life n family
Amen!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by amrete1: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=DaddyKross post=64562167]This stupid albino should shut the fuvvk up already. He knows how to question anything related to Pastors but when i went to his IG page to ask questions, he blocked my asss off.

he's not said anything wrong. I myself believe this last confession is a conspiracy. let him mention the names.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by lagdmark(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
nonut:
Freeze won't let this go... He's hell bent on making apostle suleiman look like the fat liar he is.
Who be ordinary freeze that won't let go, a soldier, a politician, or a judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

With no real evidence, It can easily be said that she could be lying n vice versa.

First Pastor Suleiman said he doesn't know this Otobo lady.

After Otobo said she will bring bank details to prove that Pastor Suleiman have been dating her n that he has paid her thousands of dollars many times.

Days later Suleiman agreed that he knew Otobo, That she's just a prostitute that he's trying to help n that was why he sent money to her.

This is where I draw my conclusion from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by amrete1: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
I love this. There's a conspiracy behind this last confession. Who is he deceiving? maybe his church members. let her mention names of those politicians and pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by kazzy4u(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
nah so d matter go take die down since she can name d politicians who paid her. no b naija we dey way ordinary Evans way d kidnapped and killing pple dat still living on earth. naija OOO
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by billyG(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why did he has to pay stephanie otobo to confess,while we are waiting for him to confess his sins.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by omoelerin1: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Chubhie:
Is freeze scared that the sword of justice from jah logically dangles over his head?

Kemi
Utobo
freeze?

El rufia is a politician that exchanged shots with the holy god of man. look no further freeze.
Which el rufai or whatever politicians get time to tarnish Suleiman with allegation of adultery, When they can easily use mopol to harass him or political influence and power to deny his ministry some dividends of state, if they really wanted to deal with him.

I don't think there is any Nigerian politicians that will consider this kind yeye strategy as effective instrument to deal with him.
After all, el rufa's faith does not frown at this thing you consider as a serious sin capable of bringing down the man. So why would he consider it as the best option to punish him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair / Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.