Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (34678 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by omoelerin1: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2018
seunoni34:
This freeze guy is so shallow minded.
Do you know how grave the consequences will be for her if she mentions names? Can you guarantee her safety afterwards?
Where was this guy when 5 year olds were getting wisdom?
That means to collect money from someone to blackmail a so called man of God, there won't be grave consequences. It is when she name the sponsors who are not even men of god, that there will be grave consequences

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by richeso: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2018
who be this idiotic freez self ?
you talk bullshit as always.. can you guarantee her safety for her to mention names ? useless idiot.
if you have the balls to shout on the net why not talk about the state of affairs of this country or e no border you at all ?
you want her to give names as if if e start you will protect her .

nonsense. mumu wey dey find popularity by all means.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by oruma19: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2018
olapluto:
I think we should be careful with this Otobo story. Her life may be in danger. Pastors that arrange miracles can easily arrange assasins. During the week, she was in high spirit in the court with new massive evidences, but on Friday, she is singing another song. This lady's life is in danger.
I really pity her sha. Something tells me she has been intimidated...Goddey sha
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by AZeD1(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2018
stankezzy:
oga the other lady that black mailed a pastor was locked almost 3 times by the law because she did not have evidence , if u are so interested in knowing the people behind her why not go to the court and find out the powers that have been backing her , and on the question of why did she come out at all , if fearless hellrufai got frightened at the utrances of suleman who is this small girl that does not have any spiritual backing? , taking money is one thing but being frustrated without seeing who is frustrating u is another thing, what made the lady to come out to confess is not a joking matter
Lol at El Rufai frightened... The same El Rufai that apostle said would die last year?

Apostle is a guy man and he can only fool the sheeple.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by paxonel(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Probably you don't know how this politicians operate.They will definely kill her if her allegations are true
That is why it is better to expose them now so that her safety is guaranteed.
Whoever politician she mention will be made to sign undertaking that if anything happens to her, he will be held responsible. Then let the politician open up with transaction account as evidence that she was paid, or all her confession and her accusations against Apostle Suleman are all big lies arranged by the omega ministry, it's as simple as that.

Before omega church bring her out to testify that she was used by politicians, then the church should have helped her get evidence first, in order to vindicate Apostle Suleman of the accusations. She cannot claim that she did not open up to the church whoever paid her, they will never accept her to come and testify if she did not tell them whoever the politician is. Why is the church not reveal the truth who the politician is?

You can't just come out to testify things like this without evidence, it's not done considering the huge accusation involved and to a reputable public religious figure like suleman.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by anibestlala(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice
He knows Christiandom is a soft spot for attack without fatal consequences reason he turns deaf n blind to government injustices and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 28, 2018
paxonel:

That is why it is better to expose them now so that her safety is guaranteed.
Whoever politician she mention will be made to sign undertaking that if anything happens to her, he will be held responsible. Then let the politician open up with transaction account as evidence that she was paid, or all her confession is a big lie arranged by the omega ministry, it's as simple as that.

Before omega church bring her out to testify that she was used by politicians, then the church should have helped her get evidence first, in order to vindicate Apostle Suleman of the accusations. She cannot claim that she did not open up to the church whoever paid her, they will never accept her to come and testify if she did not tell them whoever the politician is. Why is the church not reveal the truth who the politician is?

You can't just come out to testify things like this without evidence, it's not done considering the huge accusation involved and to a reputable public religious figure like suleman.
Oga it is not easy. Even if she mentions the politician that was involved, they will still kill her. The public may suspect a particular person but there is no concrete evidence to nail such a person. What most politician do is to use another person to carry out the plan without any suspicious move. The public will only shout but someone's life is taken away. As for evidence, it is very possible to make fake fact to be true. We have advance in technology so anything is possible. It takes God to vindicate such a person because all the evidence are there. If you visit prisons then you would understand better. Am not supporting anybody because I was not there when the act took place. My suspicion started the day Suleman spoke against Fulani herdsmen and his constant criticism of El Rufai. The other day one preacher said Christians use their PVC to vote this Fulani menace and immediately he was summoned by D.S.S.Haven't you wonder why any person that criticize this government ends up with one scandal or the other? Why do you think the former CAN president was accused of using his jet to launder ammunition? Didn't you take note during his tenure that he was vocal? .
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by paxonel(m): 2:26am On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Oga it is not easy. Even if she mentions the politician that was involved, they will still kill her. The public may suspect a particular person but there is no concrete evidence to nail such a person. What most politician do is to use another person to carry out the plan without any suspicious move. The public will only shout but someone's life is taken away. As for evidence, it is very possible to make fake fact to be true. We have advance in technology so anything is possible. It takes God to vindicate such a person because all the evidence are there. If you visit prisons then you would understand better. Am not supporting anybody because I was not there when the act took place. My suspicion started the day Suleman spoke against Fulani herdsmen and his constant criticism of El Rufai. The other day one preacher said Christians use their PVC to vote this Fulani menace and immediately he was summoned by D.S.S.Haven't you wonder why any person that criticize this government ends up with one scandal or the other? Why do you think the former CAN president was accused of using his jet to launder ammunition? Didn't you take note during his tenure that he was vocal? .
I understand that most Nigerians are scared of pursuing justice that's why they keep saying it's not easy. But the truth is, we have not learnt simple procedures to get public justice for ourselves that's why we say it is difficult and we prefer to pearch on falsehood.
If truly there are politicians who will kill her for exposing them certainly these same people will still kill her even when she has not expose them because out of fear that she may expose them later,they will want to eliminate all forms of evidence.
She confess she die
She nor confess she still die later.
Is it not the same thing?

Let her obtain public justice through the right procedure by confessing the truth whoever is involved. It will be more easy to protect her that way.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Benekruku(m): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Tithe and offering can do wonders!

Otobo has been paid again!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by JaaizTech: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2018
daroz:
Frankly I am so surprised at those people who are saying she shouldn’t mention the names of the so called politicians and pastors who sponsored her to lie against Apostle Suleiman , because by doing so her security will not be guaranteed.

Now let’s see it this way, if it’s actually true she was sponsored by someone or a group of persons , don’t you think it’s even now that her life will be of grave danger ? Because now that she has started confessing without mentioning the names of sponsores, the so called sponsores will quickly use this opportunity to silence her for life before she totally lose guide and mention their names. sad

But on the other hand , if she was actually sponsored, this is the right time she will mention their names and provide real hard evidence to back up her claims. By so doing all eyes will be on the so called sponsores and they won’t be able to do her anything because the whole world will know who is responsible.

But I know this girl will never mention any sponsor, cos there is none. I am sure she must have decided to make a false confession as a result the percussion along side with physical and spiritual attack she may have received so far as a result of this case. It’s also very very possible she must have been sponsored heavily to make this confession, this is why she did it hurriedly without any concrete revelation or details(in contrast to all the details and evidences she provided when she was accusing him), neither was there any sign of real remorsefulness . grin

By the way, why are people mentioning security reasons for her reason not to mention names . Why wasn’t she mindful of that when she was making all the accusations with evidences? These pastors/ religious leaders can be more powerful than those so called politicians at times.

My little observation is that her real sponsors are the one who sponsored her to make this fake confession.
If my observation/ analyses are wrong , God pls forgive me, I am only a human being cool

Suspicious to say the least. Otobo always wanted money from the beginning. She probably got what she wanted
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by kcceey: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2018
First of all to the sheeple we have tried for U by presenting evidence of house and jeep bought for babe by god of man( is it a charity work?) lol! If una no wan believe, well is not my money. Secondly god of man, MAH NiGGAH! Daniella booty worth the money wey U pay and the negative publicity wey U get. Bros dey enjoy Ur prepaid thing dey go, nothing do U, my hero. Thirdly, mrs apostle, now U know wetin ya husband dey like. Go and do butt implant and be anointing the man with doggy style ten times a day and let him release any where he likes so that all this nonsense will stop and U people can continue Ur church business/racket in peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by caahies: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
In Nigeria we dont ask questions those who do end up on the wrong side of the table.FRZ just asked questions.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by toprealman: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2018
To enable us trace.......what is this Freeze guy forming? DSS , SSS or SARS?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Ybadgood: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
This stupid man should try and talk about the herdsmen.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Ybadgood: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Talk about herdsmen for once. Big Fool!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Miniano: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

If she was really paid by some politicians they would have did something terrible to her they would not even wait for her to mention names qoute me wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Geesaintagape: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2018
All dat she has been saying is allegation. Let her provide evidence trully.
She said A pple believed now she said B pple believed.
Otobo we are not fool telll us those that paid u with evidence let know n bring then to bookto to serve as deterant
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by davesd: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
richeso:
who be this idiotic freez self ?
you talk bullshit as always.. can you guarantee her safety for her to mention names ? useless idiot.
if you have the balls to shout on the net why not talk about the state of affairs of this country or e no border you at all ?
you want her to give names as if if e start you will protect her .

nonsense. mumu wey dey find popularity by all means.

So let me get this straight. A dangerous politician pays a woman to lie on Suleman's head. She collects the money and does the deed.

Then she later recants. Is she not afraid of the politician that has wasted his money on her? Does she think that the guy would just let her go after he paid her? He will at least ask for his money back.

She is obviously not afraid of the politician so let her reveal his name.

I would also recommend that Suleman should sue her for libel, not because he wants money, or out of spite, but because it is the right thing to do as it will dissuade other libelous people in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
davesd:
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.

bro, if you want spiritual growth look around you for someone less fortunate than yourself and try to figure out how you can help that person. It will do wonders for your soul more than any book that you can read.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Since herdsmen is what is doing you why don't you do something on herdsmen. Youtube is free for anybody to make video.

Ybadgood:
This stupid man should try and talk about the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by SmartyPants(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dharniel:
Daddy freeze should learn when to back off...
It took some courage for the girl to confess and tell the truth. please don't make it more complicated for her cus the lady is in deep shit already as she already breached the contract between herself and her clients (the politicians).
I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's news headlines will be "Stephanie otobo found dead in the gutter". so please daddy freeze should let her be...

If that be the case then she has nothing to lose by naming names and providing evidence. Quite on the contrary, if she really can indeed provide the evidence, then those implicated will not be able to make any bold move against here since it would further implicate them.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stephanie has been missing the holy CANE and has openly requested for Okafor's Theory immediately.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
paxonel:

I understand that most Nigerians are scared of pursuing justice that's why they keep saying it's not easy. But the truth is, we have not learnt simple procedures to get public justice for ourselves that's why we say it is difficult and we prefer to pearch on falsehood.
If truly there are politicians who will kill her for exposing them certainly these same people will still kill her even when she has not expose them because out of fear that she may expose them later,they will want to eliminate all forms of evidence.
She confess she die
She nor confess she still die later.
Is it not the same thing?

Let her obtain public justice through the right procedure by confessing the truth whoever is involved. It will be more easy to protect her that way.
My brother you wouldn't understand until you wear the shoe. It is very easy to cast stone from outside than inside
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

My brother you wouldn't understand until you wear the shoe. It is very easy to cast stone from outside than inside

Have you worn the shoe?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by MuttleyLaff: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
PastorAIO:
So let me get this straight.
A dangerous politician
pays a woman to lie on Suleman's head.
She collects the money and does the deed.

Then she later recants.
Is she not afraid of the politician that has wasted his money on her?
Does she think that the guy would just let her go after he paid her? He will at least ask for his money back.

She is obviously not afraid of the politician so let her reveal his name.

I would also recommend that Suleman should sue her for libel, not because he wants money, or out of spite,
but because it is the right thing to do as it will dissuade other libelous people in the future.
Fell into wrong hands of some very strong policitians and some pastors sic she said

They lied, they promised her, and not an a but they gave me money is she also what said
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by nwakaibeya1: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Knowing real Jesus Christ is to have unbelievable power and light and Jesus Christ must live inside of you and not empty talks and claims or shouting blood of Jesus yes you can claim and shout those and not that Jesus Christ lives in you and empowered you and knows you personally? Behold if you have the unbelievable power and light of real Jesus Christ, the evil people must know and fear you and that's why when we say it's the evil people that knows real Jesus Christ and his real followers it is as per #Acts 19, 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Behold those who have power understand the utterance of power and they know the source if they hear it .the utterance of unbelievable power and light is not Meant for everyone to know and accept and believe and understand and that's why we keep telling those who wish to know that no matter how human beings pretends it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good and that's where the battles of life are fought won or lost and its not when the cassava is put in water that it gets soft but only time tells who is who? Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
PastorAIO:

Have you worn the shoe?
yes
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

yes

And what happened to you?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
PastorAIO:

And what happened to you?
i have given you the answer.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by PastorAIO: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

i have given you the answer.

Just another empty bloviated rhetoric. Talking nonsense from no experience just to cover up your demonic stance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair / Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.