Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (3648 Views)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
My wife curses me while having sex with her, and it reduces my libido-man tells court.

Read more here: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/my-wife-curses-me-while-having-sex-with.html
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why are you having sex with a mad woman

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by SweetJoystick(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Curse am back

1 Like

Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Laolu97(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by apholaryn: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
U no dey do am well well..she for dey shout power enter instead!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
apholaryn:
U no dey do am well well..she for dey shout power enter instead!
Loools..
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Curse am back
which kind curse, you think say e easy for man to curse woman when him dey inside Dat place.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by RogueX: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Obviously a weak man. She was probably motivating him to hit it harder.
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by dollytino4real(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
is like u dont knack hard to the point of her screaming, dat is y she can curse u.
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
is like u dont knack hard to the point of her screaming, dat is y she can curse u.
loool..so you dey knack well abi?
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by dollytino4real(f): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fia1:
loool..so you dey knack well abi?
is jus my observation
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
is jus my observation
Alright na
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Snow02: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
cover her mouth
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Snow02:
cover her mouth
the woman pass the man, how him want take cover her mouth
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by talk2rotman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
put pepper in her thing
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Fia1: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
talk2rotman:
put pepper in her thing
Loools
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by Vannlex(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
talk2rotman:
put pepper in her thing
ah! the man self don die naw!
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by amakadihot87(f): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Isnt it obvious that the man forces his woman sex?
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by dasparrow: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fia1:
My wife curses me while having sex with her, and it reduces my libido-man tells court.

Read more here: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/my-wife-curses-me-while-having-sex-with.html

Why won't she curse you? Some women were sexually abused as children. They hate sex and the male genital is a grim reminder of their traumatic sex experience. They ordinarily would have preferred to stay unmarried but the toxic misogynist Nigerian society forces people to get married whether they want it or not and this is the outcome. As long as Nigerian society will not allow people decide if they truly want to be married or not, we will continue to hear more of these kind of stories.
Re: My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido by DONADAMS(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
your wife is possessed..please run for you life...you only live once

(1) (Reply)

I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / My New Girlfriend Licks My Nose / How To Make A Lady Desire For MORE!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.