Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34083 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Davash222(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
.she has been a good woman through and through.
This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.

448 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Prayfortheworld: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
If she swear for you swear for am na..

Na when Marriage set she go show you pepper, she just dy do good woman so you go fall inside her trap (marriage) na then you go know reason why fowl dy look up when them dy drink water.

405 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baamisere:
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference. However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?.
You endured it for 3 years and now you want to come to ask us what? If you can break up with her because of it? undecided

There is nothing illegal about having a foul mouth and it could even be a symptoms of mental issues she has yet to tackle. You can suggest mental health counseling to her but know that there is nothing wrong with her as as person in that. undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PoliteActivist: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baamisere:
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've ad.

All I can tell you is, it'll be worse after marriage unless something intervenes, like church. She's trying to control it now. If this is something you can't live with, let her go

Davash222:

This guy got 300 likes for this comment. Tells you the prevailing mindset on Nairaland!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Vwoman200: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
You people will see all the signs and still be moving from frying pan to fire undecided
Since you say she's a good woman go ahead with the marriage. Nobody is perfect.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ChiefSosa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Then you should find out what makes her angry and how it can be avoided or reduced.
Research shows that people that use foul words tend to be more honest.

8stargeneral:
Research from where
Regular study of Sociology and human behaviors.
For example: When guys are talking, either by voice or texts, they tend to mostly communicate with foul words and languages. They call each other crazy names like Baba werey, Ode, Fool, etc but you'll realize they tend to be more honest with each other.

Oyin2212:

So he should not be trying to make her angry instead of her to control her temper? grin grin grin
Omo see me see wahala
That's his Fiancée; the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
She needs help with her anger issues, and it will be sensible for him to help her. The help he offers her will go a long way to improve her life, his life and their future family life. While also providing help for her, the guy (OP) may also learn one or two things that will help him. Having a girlfriend with anger issues is not a joke, not to talk of a fiancée.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Lee99: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
They for kuku turn romance section to therapy section, everybody with their mumu relationship question, like say we follow you when you go toast am or see her parents, rubbish.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by HopeVictor(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
You better leave her before you go vex one day shift her jaw..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by xpressionx(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

Comrade have you been to hell before?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Candidlady: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

on the other thread! I thought you said you got a girl? Abi she aint nigerian?

your mouth will still put you in Wahala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Divoc19(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't believe people can change. Run, rUn, ruN...

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
All these kind attitudes dey dey hard to change abeg....E go better say make guyman vanish for him dear life than to try on how to tame and change woman wey get anger issue...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stay put.Until she call you 20secs in bed your eyes go clear.

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Truvelisback(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baamisere:
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference. However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

Lalasticlala, mynd44 please, I need honest contributions to this thread.
Bro, Relax. I sense that u are that timid type, who rarely express ur bitterness or anger. People like u like hiding their pains instead of voicing it. Bro, next time, scold her and just bone her for sometime until she makes amend.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ChiefSosa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lee99:
They for kuku turn romance section to therapy section, everybody with their mumu relationship question, like say we follow you when you go toast am or see her parents, rubbish.
Joro Olumofin needs to join Nairaland. Plenty customers dey here.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ahe can’t change. Manage or dump am

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Stupidquestions: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference. However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I broke up with a gal for this reaosn... till now she's not even married yet.
U better do the needful and escape future heartache and regret. You will find better woman everywhere

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Polynek(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol grin U win marry angel abi grin
My Broda nobody is complete, if her good side is above %80 out 100 go ahead bcox even u get ur own shortcomings.
I rest my case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Qatar2022: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You endured it for 3 years and now you want to come to ask us what? If you can break up with her because of it? undecided

There is nothing illegal about having a foul mouth and it could even be a symptoms of mental issues she has yet to tackle. You can suggest mental health counseling to her but know that there is nothing wrong with her as as person in that. undecided
Can you take this advice if it's given to you? What kind human being are you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Qatar2022: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:

Get it into your head that it will be worse after marriage so think well now before it's too late

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by MJBOLT: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buy agbo first
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

Oga davash222 why na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Don't complain rather follow your mind..you don't know what everyone is passing through..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Qatar2022:
Can you take this advice if it's given to you? What kind human being are you
Yes! I am a human being who understands quite well how very different we each can be, and I am also one who has grown enough to realize their is no set formulae as far as relationships and life. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Una mumu too much. This is a shit u can resolve without bringing it here. Like what sort of male folks are we breeding these days? angry

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by ForeThinker: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
wink
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Ocholu: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Your complaints above are synonymous to Nigerian ladies. The earlier you brace up forore tirade the better for you.

I believe I have answered 99% of your query. Next!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by KazikageSama: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

Flee brother. Flee.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by saddler: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.