Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21931 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Whos' this uncircumsied one speaking vain words, multiplying words without wisdom, tell me, isyour brain more than a composite of organic matter? Does your age stretches beyond that of the universe? Tell me, as old as you are does it compare to the life span of a turtle? Do you understand the mysteries of how the universe rests on its foundations and spins without breaking into pieces? Do you understand the mechanism of how ex-planetary bodies remain in firm grip as the universe revolves? Tell me o ye wise one. Answer me carefully so i'll know how to deal with your ignorance
Lol. You are really trying too hard to impress someone.

I don't have time for any unnecessary back-and-forth. I have better things to do my time than fighting on the internet like a toddler.

Kindly stay off my mentions. I never mentioned your name or quoted you in the first place.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod: You also believe in this ?

You people and the word "Believe" self.... $mh

Let me ask you. What comes to your mind each time you hear the word "Believe"?

Zykod:

Gwoop lipsrsealed I just swallowed a toad, can't speak, damn my speech. Okay, tell him to ask whatever he wants to ask, he should outline them one by one, and with my experience in Science and walk with God, i can answer him to the best of my abilities

In the name of all you hold holy, please please and please, do invite/mention my moniker when you and Billyonaire gets down on it wink

Billyonaire, in the name of your favorite ET, Grant my very geeky friend Zykod here the opportunity to try win you over.
Remember you would be having some cool fun and Blackcoffee will consider letting him "get to know her" after the "soul winning e-battle"....

And Zykod don't try to run away once Billyonaire gives the okay, inugo?

I feel I'm really going to enjoy this. Billyonaire over to you, it's an okay, yes?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by netzro(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Whos' this uncircumsied one speaking vain words, multiplying words without wisdom, tell me, isyour brain more than a composite of organic matter? Does your age stretches beyond that of the universe? Tell me, as old as you are does it compare to the life span of a turtle? Do you understand the mysteries of how the universe rests on its foundations and spins without breaking into pieces? Do you understand the mechanism of how ex-planetary bodies remain in firm grip as the universe revolves? Tell me o ye wise one. Answer me carefully so i'll know how to deal with your ignorance
A typical Nigerian Christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

In the name of all you hold holy, please please and please, do invite/mention my moniker when you and Billyonaire gets down on it wink

Billyonaire, in the name of your favorite ET, Grant my very geeky friend Zykod here the opportunity to try win you over.
Remember you would be having some cool fun and Blackcoffee will consider letting him "get to know her" after the "soul winning e-battle"....

I feel I'm really going to enjoy this. Billyonaire over to you, it's an okay, yes?

Brotherly, I opened the ground for him already and BlaqCoffee109 is on stand by for him to 'get to know' but my Soul is mine to keep. I am sovereign.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Correctguy101, e be like our guy has gone into hiding.

What do we do ?

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Brotherly, I opened the ground for him already and BlaqCoffee109 is on stand by for him to 'get to know' but my Soul is mine to keep. I am sovereign.

I can't bet my balls on the guy knowing what RO machines is that's why he had to ask me if I "believe" that statement you made about"hacking" my drinking water.
Like seriously, I had to"believe" before I know I should get a RO machine. I was planning on getting one if not that I go throway money undecided

You see brodaly, you caused it. Your grammar just too much.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Mighty Great One, Please the floor is open for you and this thread is designed for just anyone. Dear Great Night Walker, tell us about the Universe and God.

The Floor is yours, great one.

Once upon a time comes a ruler who sought to create a world... Must have taught within Himself, how can i be addressed as a King without vast kingdoms and creation...

He journeyed, in His Might He set course for a place suitable, a dirty filthy place, a place without form...But why? To impress He's the great one, He needed a place that's under-developed, where He would create " the ideal place", and " raise up species " with a different form, but will come up to take up His nature and become His sons. He chose earth, and as the word typifies, God chose filth. Like He dwells in darkness but wraps Himself in light.

Cause no light shall glory before His presence to say I gave you light, God moved on to create, it was a big ship, the world, and He called it earth.

To cut it short, he built it upon foundations, principles and covenants, and raised out of His creation " an alien specie " to take up His form, and nature, to learn His ways, principles and doctrine.

In the midst of all this, as God created, he tested His works, plants, trees, animals, all, and His words were confirmed, they were good. But His ultimate objective was man, and because man was to become the inheritor of His world, which implies having a will to choose for Himself, man was the only specie He didn't personally test, but subjected to a different test, by allowing an alien form that was once good but has become ciorrupted test man, from the result of the test, the direction of God's creation will defined it's course. Unfortunately, man fell, and the course of the universe was changed.

If man had chosen right, man was lo live up to 999 years, and on the 1,000th yearwill be exposed to the tree of life that detoxifies toxins and everything that causes sickness, ageing and death, but nope, man fell. Hence man was coursed, the earth and all in and on it was cursed and mankind and his offspirngs and all that was created was placed under the curse that had enteredd the world.

While God could have destroyed the world, He sought to out of the corrupted world make clean those that chose to be saved to be saved from this world to the new world He will/is making for mankind. Now, to salvage man from total destruction of the curse, God shed the blood of animals, which is why sorceres always use blood of animals to temporarily save as a tool of redemption.

The blood was to serve as a cover, an indicator that man has protection from His wrath and anger, it was temporary deleiverance a shadow of things to come...

Now the blood of animals could not purge the filth of the DNA of mankind, and his sins, note the blood of animals was just a cover, now this blood from animals was/is from a world that has become corrupted, so it could not adequately purge man of the veil that sepereated Him from God.

Hence God needed an external means that wasn't of the corrupted world that had no blemish that could come into the corrupted world, be subjected to the travails of this world, and become the salvation of the world, the seal of the souls that will become saved, and thus since there was no one that could attain this feat since the entire mankind through one man has become corrupted, God came Himself, He became human, took the form of a human, and came into this world.

He's known as Jesus, He was subjected to the same trials like all men, was tested, but even to the point of death He didnt sin, cause as was written behold the seed of woman shall bruise the head of the serpent, the spirit behind the fall of man, Christ bruised his head, regained the dominion and authority that man lost through sin, tore the veil that separated us from God, giving us the grace to be free from sin and guilt that we may boldy come before His presence without sin or guilt.

He made a way so the entire mankind would not perish in the anger of God, but ...become reconciled unto its Maker, hence God is not happy hwne the wicked or evil perishes, cause all come from the father, though by actions not all are His.

Feel free to add points Vaxx
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

I can't bet my balls on the guy knowing what RO machines is that's why he had to ask me if I "believe" that statement you made about"hacking" my drinking water.
Like seriously, I had to"believe" before I know I should get a RO machine. I was planning on getting one if not that I go throway money undecided

You see brodaly, you caused it. Your grammar just too much.

My bad. Hahahahahaah
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

What do we do ?

Did you not ask me to type? When its not copy and paste wont i need time to type? See why i didnt want to involve mysef in your discussion? I knew it would profit me nothing, hence why i didnt want to chat with you..If not for the lady
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

What do we do ?

I'm not sure.

He possibly can't do that. After flattering Blackcoffee109?
I go charter keke go shoot am for the place he hide this night angry

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

I'm not sure.

He possibly can't do that. After flattering Blackcoffee109?
I go charter keke go shoot am for the place he hide this night angry

None of you have the intelligence in any form of life whether Physics, Chemistry, Geology to beat me to a debate, repeate none. You don't know whom you're dealing with. I'm not interested in engaging you folks oh, if not for the lady, i wouldn't bother commenting on the thrash you're commenting on the thread, cause i read it and as a scientist i can tell you're just idealists at best especially billionaire, cause if you were a scientist, you would hjave seen the flaws in the threash you spewed on this thread especially concerning time travel
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
netzro:

A typical Nigerian Christian

WHatever !
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

I started where you are now. It was 15 years back, you'll get to where I am in due time, no worry
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
gensteejay:

Lol. You are really trying too hard to impress someone.

I don't have time for any unnecessary back-and-forth. I have better things to do my time than fighting on the internet like a toddler.

Kindly stay off my mentions. I never mentioned your name or quoted you in the first place.

You're the smart one sire. You called for me, i had no idea about your existence before then and don't care.

It's you who should stay off my mentions.

Ps
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Once upon a time comes a ruler who sought to create a world... Must have taught within Himself, how can i be addressed as a King without vast kingdoms and creation...

He journeyed, in His Might He set course for a place suitable, a dirty filthy place, a place without form...But why? To impress He's the great one, He needed a place that's under-developed, where He would create " the ideal place", and " raise up species " with a different form, but will come up to take up His nature and become His sons. He chose earth, and as the word typifies, God chose filth. Like He dwells in darkness but wraps Himself in light.

Cause no light shall glory before His presence to say I gave you light, God moved on to create, it was a big ship, the world, and He called it earth.

To cut it short, he built it upon foundations, principles and covenants, and raised out of His creation " an alien specie " to take up His form, and nature, to learn His ways, principles and doctrine.

In the midst of all this, as God created, he tested His works, plants, trees, animals, all, and His words were confirmed, they were good. But His ultimate objective was man, and because man was to become the inheritor of His world, which implies having a will to choose for Himself, man was the only specie He didn't personally test, but subjected to a different test, by allowing an alien form that was once good but has become ciorrupted test man, from the result of the test, the direction of God's creation will defined it's course. Unfortunately, man fell, and the course of the universe was changed.

If man had chosen right, man was lo live up to 999 years, and on the 1,000th yearwill be exposed to the tree of life that detoxifies toxins and everything that causes sickness, ageing and death, but nope, man fell. Hence man was coursed, the earth and all in and on it was cursed and mankind and his offspirngs and all that was created was placed under the curse that had enteredd the world.

While God could have destroyed the world, He sought to out of the corrupted world make clean those that chose to be saved to be saved from this world to the new world He will/is making for mankind. Now, to salvage man from total destruction of the curse, God shed the blood of animals, which is why sorceres always use blood of animals to temporarily save as a tool of redemption.

The blood was to serve as a cover, an indicator that man has protection from His wrath and anger, it was temporary deleiverance a shadow of things to come...

Now the blood of animals could not purge the filth of the DNA of mankind, and his sins, note the blood of animals was just a cover, now this blood from animals was/is from a world that has become corrupted, so it could not adequately purge man of the veil that sepereated Him from God.

Hence God needed an external means that wasn't of the corrupted world that had no blemish that could come into the corrupted world, be subjected to the travails of this world, and become the salvation of the world, the seal of the souls that will become saved, and thus since there was no one that could attain this feat since the entire mankind through one man has become corrupted, God came Himself, He became human, took the form of a human, and came into this world.

He's known as Jesus, He was subjected to the same trials like all men, was tested, but even to the point of death He didnt sin, cause as was written behold the seed of woman shall bruise the head of the serpent, the spirit behind the fall of man, Christ bruised his head, regained the dominion and authority that man lost through sin, tore the veil that separated us from God, giving us the grace to be free from sin and guilt that we may boldy come before His presence without sin or guilt.

He made a way so the entire mankind would not perish in the anger of God, but ...become reconciled unto its Maker, hence God is not happy hwne the wicked or evil perishes, cause all come from the father, though by actions not all are His.

Are you kinda..... drunk or something? undecided grin

Even in my almighty highness, I can't spew this. And you dey point fingers before.... $mh

You need to learn to be humble brodaly. You finished yourself with all these incoherent yappings up there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

I love the story, it has Jesus in it but does not seem to be like the mainstream Christianity. Is this another form of religion ? And I do have some questions;

1. Why was God getting upset when his own Creation got bad, is it that he can not control his temper or he blames his own creation for the short comings of his own skill set ?

2. This Filth you are talking about, that God used to create man, are we sure it is not because he created us from filth that was why everything got bleeped up ? And why did he even choose to create something that should last forever from filth and now the bullshit has entered our brains..lol.

3. With regards to God becoming Jesus, so who did he leave his job to, in heaven, while he was here with Mary Magdalene and his 12 disciples.

I have more questions and I am sure BlaqCoffee109 will assist in your response so we can plan your dates. We support you both grin

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

Are you kinda..... drunk or something? undecided grin

Even in my almighty highness, I can't spew this. And you dey point fingers before.... $mh

You need to learn to be humble brodaly. You finished yourself with all these incoherent yappings up there cheesy

An overly active soul can not understnad His ways. They are spiritually discerned, God can not be intellectually discovered, else Wole Soyinka would have been the founder of one of the country's earliest churches
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

I love the story, it has Jesus in it but does not seem to be like the mainstream Christianity. Is this another form of religion ? And I do have some questions;

1. Why was God getting upset when his own Creation got bad, is it that he can not control his temper or he blames his own creation for the short comings of his own skill set ?

2. This Filth you are talking about, that God used to create man, are we sure it is not because he created us from filth that was why everything got bleeped up ? And why did he even choose to create something that should last forever from filth and now the bullshit has entered our brains..lol.

3. With regards to God becoming Jesus, so who did he leave his job to, in heaven, while he was here with Mary Magdalene and his 12 disciples.

I have more questions and I am sure BlaqCoffee109 will assist in your response so we can plan your dates. We support you both grin

We all have time when we find Him, in your own time you will find Him. You're already revolving around it. But hold this comment in your palms, in your time, you will find Him. I know you're itching for Him....I know...No matter what you post here, i know you're itching to find/know Him, and you will. But in due season.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

None of you have the intelligence in any form of life whether Physics, Chemistry, Geology to beat me to a debate, repeate none. You don't know whom you're dealing with. I'm not interested in engaging you folks oh, if not for the lady, i wouldn't bother commenting on the thrash you're commenting on the thread, cause i read it and as a scientist i can tell you're just idealists at best especially billionaire, cause if you were a scientist, you would hjave seen the flaws in the threash you spewed on this thread especially concerning time travel

When did I speak on time travel on this thread? Please point it out else I'll be forced to think you've been stealing my "Tea" tongue

I'm no scientist and never claimed to be one or even versed in the sciences. Closest I've gotten was teaching chemistry and physics and mathematics after secondary education.

But.....

You? A scientist? I'm gonna faint, nobody should hold me, I must faint, somebody show me a cozy place to faint please gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

An overly active soul can not understnad His ways. They are spiritually discerned, God can not be intellectually discovered, else Wole Soyinka would have been the founder of one of the country's earliest churches

Correctguy101, we need to listen to this guy, he has some truth it his story. Zykod, we apologize, cos we thought you had no great knowledge of God, but now we are sure you are our friend.

Please tell us about Satan and how he got into fights with God and please throw some light on Hell Fire too. grin
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
correctguy101:

When did I speak on time travel on this thread? Please point it out else I'll be forced to think you've been stealing my "Tea" tongue

I'm no scientist and never claimed to be one or even versed in the sciences. Closest I've gotten was teaching chemistry and physics and mathematics after secondary education.

But.....

You? A scientist? I'm gonna faint, nobody should hold me, I must faint, somebody show me a cozy place to faint please gringrin

Please brother, check where you kept your tea, is it still intact ? grin Cos if it is not there, I can tell who took it. cool
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
correctguy101:

But.....

These are the actions when these things are said so i don't feel bad. I was once at your spot, But then after deep search to know more about the universe, how it started, i set on a course to study, and then after 20 years, i found what i set to find since as a kid. Mock me, but hold this in your palms, you will find Him at your right time, perhaps thru another, just go easy on people afte you've found Him.

My soul's weary.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

We all have time when we find Him, in your own time you will find Him. You're already revolving around it. But hold this comment in your palms, in your time, you will find Him. I know you're itching for Him....I know...No matter what you post here, i know you're itching to find/know Him, and you will. But in due season.

Yes I know, but please answer my questions cos your answers will lead me to HIIIM. grin
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes I know, but please answer my questions cos your answers will lead me to HIIIM. grin

I'm done with you..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

I'm done with you..

Please stay on the thread and win some souls though. We are here as friends, we are not against your theory, but we are hoping you can be patient with others'.

Peace and Love.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Please stay on the thread and win some souls though. We are here as friends, we are not against your theory, but we are hoping you can be patient with others'.

Peace and Love.

Every soul has a time it responds to its owner's call. Your soul bears witness i didn't enter combative mode. Whn your turn comes, do't treat the ones you meet along your path as enemies, remember, every soul has it's time it meets its owner, so be gentle with them and accept contrary views when that day comes
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

Every soul has a time it responds to its owner's call. Your soul bears witness i didn't enter combative mode. Whn your turn comes, do't treat the ones you meet along your path as enemies, remember, every soul has it's time it meets its owner, so be gentle with them and accept contrary views when that day comes

My Soul is mine to keep but I am sure Jesus owns yours, so how it is going to be. Do you have another theory or that is it ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

These are the actions when these things are said so i don't feel bad. I was once at your spot, But then after deep search to know more about the universe, how it started, I set on a course to study, and then after 20 years, i found what i set to find since as a kid. Mock me, but hold this in your palms, you will find Him at your right time, perhaps thru another, just go easy on people afte you've found Him.

My soul's weary.

Don't give me that. Your soul isn't weary anything. You're a night crawler/walker remember? You have to do this. You might be able to afterall win the soul you set out to win and even "get to know" Blackcoffee109 in the process. grin

@the bolded. Could you please throw more light on your research and findings of how the universe started?

And stop the condescending "I was like you so and so years ago". No two persons are exactly the same. Or did you have my "brew" on that so and so years you talk about? I spoil pass you jare and I dare to say I'm gentler too wink cheesy
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

My Soul is mine to keep but I am sure Jesus owns yours, so how it is going to be. Do you have another theory or that is it ?

" theory " Smh. Man was not made for rules and principles
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2018
correctguy101:

Don't give me that. Your soul isn't weary anything. You're a night crawler/walker remember? You have to do this. You might be able to afterall win the soul you set out to win and even "get to know" Blackcoffee109 in the process. grin

@the bolded. Could you please throw more light on your research and findings of how the universe started?

And stop the condescending "I was like you so and so years ago". No two persons are exactly the same. Or did you have my "brew" on that so and so years you talk about? I spoil pass you jare and I dare to say I'm gentler too wink cheesy

Actually work has started, and i never said i wanted to win you guys anywhere. It doesn't work that way. I told the lady i wanted to win souls, i never said here. The higher the intellect, the greater the damage, and the stiffer the opposition. No worries, you will break when the hammer comes, just remember o told you so in a gentle manner, i can perceive you guys are close, all three of you i interacted with tonite, you will feel a little ashamed when that time comes, but it'sall good, we all feel that same way.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

You were talking about being geeky and giving everyone on here "intellectual uppercut" that would dislodge our jaws and render us speechless. grin
Is this here the geeky you bragged about?
I'm not a bit impressed. I want you to deal a deadly intelligent geeky blow to silence Billyonaire jor, the guy too get big grammar, finish him for us jare, you got ok ur votes cheesy

In this life, no one knows it all and your intelligence, my intelligence and our intelligence makes up the full intelligence of the one whom we speak of. Same goes for our experiences and our biological composition.

Don't brag online again please, you'll end up making mockeries of yourself and what you believe.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2018
correctguy101:

You were talking about being geeky and giving everyone on here "intellectual uppercut" that would dislodge our jaws and render us speechless. grin
Is this here the geeky you bragged about?
I'm not a bit impressed. I want you to deal a deadly intelligent geeky blow to silence Billyonaire jor, the guy too get big grammar, finish him for us jare, you got ok ur votes cheesy

In this life, no one knows it all and your intelligence, my intelligence and our intelligence makes up the full intelligence of the one whom we speak of. Same goes for our experiences and our biological composition.

Don't brag online again please, you'll end up making mockeries of yourself and what you believe.

He has already silenced me, that is why I asked him to take the floor and teach us more. Seems he is out of battery, he needs your tea. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) / The Greatest Miracle In Islam / Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.