Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21862 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2018
OkCornel:

I'll ask another question on the reality of Heaven. There is the curious case of Akiane Kramarik and Colton Burpo.

Akiane was born to irreligious parents, but yet saw Heaven even while here on Earth. Being a child painter, she saw the face of Jesus and drew it as well...

Colton Burpo...another child totally oblivious of the existence of Akiane Kramarik...saw the face of Jesus while he was unconscious in an operating theatre...and he later confirmed Akiane's art work on Jesus to be accurate...

These are some of her art works...

There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of those pictures in fact I have pictures of Heaven and the pictures of the Ascended Masters, even this picture of Jesus on my compound, right. And I have not told you there is place like the ones on the pictures but I am telling you that there are so many places like those pictures you pasted on the other dimensions and planes of existence. The Bible didnt mention names of planets and star systems, but called Every Planets HEAVENS. Any Home in the Sky is called Heaven, and Jesus Christ clearly stated and I quote;

"In my Father's House, there are many mansions", and he promised to take you to his own axis of Heaven, right ? Meaning there are many other places for just anyone else. So since you are a Jesus's fan, he will take you at the point of your death to his own him turf for you guys to play Ludo together, not so ? Well, the thing is, you will not make it outside of the Solar System if you die, if your Soul is dense from karma, so you must purge yourself of restrictive Belief system or your soul will be recycled on the Wheel of Reincarnation, that is why people mention seeing White Light at OBEs and even at outright death and their Souls reborn again and this stressful life continues and you forget everything and start as a child again.

But if you stay on this thread, you will learn from others till your energy centers are activated, your kundalini awakens and your third eye opens, may be you can learn to project at the speed faster than the speed of light, the Awakening process begins, then you can be like Jesus, merit the Christ Consciousness and see into the other realities while you are here and prepare a place so when your time comes, you leave this place like Jesus and the rest of the Ascended Masters. And when the time comes you will know enough to avoid the white light and proceed to meet with Divinity. When some of us say we are God, we know this Truth and we know nothing separates us from God, cos it is God force that we are we are just limited by the physical body. You are God, I am God, We are all God. Simple.

So, most of us here are from different religions and some know the Truth and religions cant teach them how, so we decided to research on our own. It is a tough job but if you stay in religion, you will think Jesus is always waiting for you, not knowing there is a net over the solar system recycling souls back to Earth at their life-time.

Be scared enough to join the chorus here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
peterphd:

I swear it's hard to think you're not some freaky, mad scientist. However, would you send us pictures of the magnets and RO thingy when you're at work with it? Thanks.

PS: can your theories, weird as they may be explain stuff in African traditional religions? There's some stuff I could learn.

I have been assigned many names, today I got the best name, mad-scientist, I love it.

Yes, if you have questions about African Religions please by all means. I will like to share my honest findings about our Continent. Tanzania is the cradle of all Human Beings on this Planet today. Yes, you and me and Donald Trump and Buhari and the rest of those Chinese, Indians, everyone, even your worst nairalander, the Igbos, the Yorubas, everyone are your TRUE BLOOD BROTHERS and SISTERS. We share one Ancient Father. And he lived in Tanzania.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

Nah, just me and you, who knows, i may have in you a opartner for my next Robinhood's raid for souls. I have a mandate and another ranger like you could be a perfect addition for my team, in my conquest. You have the passion,zeal, energy, revelation, spirit...Sin me, you have a weirdo just like you... cheesy so, a team could suffice. What do you think ? We could save this world, one soul at a time you know

All these torri just to woo babe? grin Broda, diariz god o

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of those pictures in fact I have pictures of Heaven and the pictures of the Ascended Masters, even this picture of Jesus on my compound, right. And I have not told you there is place like the ones on the pictures but I am telling you that there are so many places like those pictures you pasted on the other dimensions and planes of existence. The Bible didnt mention names of planets and star systems, but called Every Planets HEAVENS. Any Home in the Sky is called Heaven, and Jesus Christ clearly stated and I quote;

"In my Father's House, there are many mansions", and he promised to take you to his own axis of Heaven, right ? Meaning there are many other places for just anyone else. So since you are a Jesus's fan, he will take you at the point of your death to his own him turf for you guys to play Ludo together, not so ? Well, the thing is, you will not make it outside of the Solar System if you die, if your Soul is dense from karma, so you must purge yourself of restrictive Belief system or your soul will be recycled on the Wheel of Reincarnation, that is why people mention seeing White Light at OBEs and even at outright death and their Souls reborn again and this stressful life continues and you forget everything and start as a child again.

But if you stay on this thread, you will learn from others till your energy centers are activated, your kundalini awakens and your third eye opens, may be you can learn to project at the speed faster than the speed of light, the Awakening process begins, then you can be like Jesus, merit the Christ Consciousness and see into the other realities while you are here and prepare a place so when your time comes, you leave this place like Jesus and the rest of the Ascended Masters. And when the time comes you will know enough to avoid the white light and proceed to meet with Divinity. When some of us say we are God, we know this Truth and we know nothing separates us from God, cos it is God force that we are we are just limited by the physical body. You are God, I am God, We are all God. Simple.

So, most of us here are from different religions and some know the Truth and religions cant teach them how, so we decided to research on our own. It is a tough job but if you stay in religion, you will think Jesus is always waiting for you, not knowing there is a net over the solar system recycling souls back to Earth at their life-time.

Be scared enough to join the chorus here.

I'm more of a Truth fan...I try to see beyond any personality and understand the very things they lived and died for e.g. there's Enoch and there's Bhudda amongst countless others...

Three questions;

Is any planet outside of Earth in Heaven?

If I'm a resident of a distant planet in the Milky way galaxy or the Andromeda galaxy...from that planet and perspective, should Earth also be seen as a part of Heaven?

Asides Yeshua, are there other ascended masters who tasted death, resurrected in an upgraded body on earth and ascended into the heavenlies?

Are there other ascended masters with a unique DNA that is not traceable to any Earthly father asides Yeshua?

Please...I hope you don't mind sharing pictures of the ascended masters you have as well smiley
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Saverin: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Mission2prosper:
God bless you my guy
the reason they have time to argue all this stuffs is because they are all very rich and comfortable people. For me all this knowledge won't pay my rent or fill my rumbling stomach.

lol grin
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Religion is a mixture of TRUTH with lies, errors and other twisted doctrines.

Truth remains the TRUTH.

If I might ask, does the Eternal Creator have a religion?

Moreso, people like Enoch or Job ...did they need to be religious people before communicating with God?

Did Jesus need to be religious to communicate with His Eternal Father - God Almighty?
It is important to separate God from religion. All of the world religions started as a means to transcendence and identification of purpose. every human on earth has a purpose, which directly means every human has a religion. we are not robot or lower conscious animal . we are created with self awareness. But the original systems of identify this purpose which is religion became politicized, they became less about spiritual development, and more about control. The intimate relationship between created and creator was superseded by selfish interest.. ALL RELIGION STILL HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS SURVIVE, WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM.

once you identify your purpose,you will reach enlightenment and you will be the truth you are seeking for..

External creator is an impersonal force of creation. The Creator exists beyond all dualities and therefore cannot be defined as male or female, light or dark,religious etc. the purpose of GOD is beyond my comprehension... i may not be able to answer you and i do not think you can. humanity needs religion not external creator since we do not know its attribute.

every human who find their purpose in life is religious . be you Jesus, Jacob ,Isaac, orunminla , Muhammad. etc.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Alright then, we'll continue from the part I bolded when you're awake...

Do have a refreshing night rest...
hi
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
if you accept the reality of heaven. are you not also suggesting the reality of hell fire? since every thing in universe exist in pairs. the male and the female , the night and the day, the birth and the death. i will like to hear from you?

s
everything is one! there is neither good nor bad! there is neither God nor Devil! there is neither 0 nor 1! matter can take any shape! all depend on your consciousness! these explains the duality of matter, elements, angels, demons etc. the way you perceive about an entity! to you that is what it will be called! to me as a scientist! matter, entity can assume any form, what is deceiving you and i is our sensory system. if you can see beyond 3D, you will understand what am talking about
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
laskilala:

everything is one! there is neither good nor bad! there is neither God nor Devil! there is neither 0 nor 1! matter can take any shape! all depend on your consciousness! these explains the duality of matter, elements, angels, demons etc. the way you perceive about an entity! to you that is what it will be called! to me as a scientist! matter, entity can assume any form, what is deceiving you and i is our sensory system. if you can see beyond 3D, you will understand what am talking about
everything is not one , why do we have binary numbers? do you know anything about particle physics. if NO, i suggest you should do a little research before we further this discussion. i accept no good nor bad.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by izaray(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Future is NOT fixed for anyone. There are fixed parameters on the timelines but regarding human achievements and failure, it is your choices and decisions that determines if you are successful or not-so-successful. This is a Universe of all possibilities, you can be anything you want to be but it wont be given, you have to work your ass off but if you know what Life is all about, then opportunities will always meet you prepared. That is what I mean, when I tell people that I create my Luck. Create yours, no more time to lazy around.

You asked how one can fulfill personal destiny ? There is no pre-fixed destination of achievement for you or anyone else. Study the Universe and know what you are. What this Earth is and beings that designed this place. When you have figured it all out, then you will understand the rules of success. The more you know about life the greater the opportunities, right ? You cant design airplanes if you are too scared to climb a mango tree, so its time to step up the game. None one will do this for you.

This is the bitter Truth religions wont tell you, cos they need your offerings and tithes for God to 'open' your way.
I concur!
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Future is NOT fixed for anyone. There are fixed parameters on the timelines but regarding human achievements and failure, it is your choices and decisions that determines if you are successful or not-so-successful. This is a Universe of all possibilities, you can be anything you want to be but it wont be given, you have to work your ass off but if you know what Life is all about, then opportunities will always meet you prepared. That is what I mean, when I tell people that I create my Luck. Create yours, no more time to lazy around.

You asked how one can fulfill personal destiny ? There is no pre-fixed destination of achievement for you or anyone else. Study the Universe and know what you are. What this Earth is and beings that designed this place. When you have figured it all out, then you will understand the rules of success. The more you know about life the greater the opportunities, right ? You cant design airplanes if you are too scared to climb a mango tree, so its time to step up the game. None one will do this for you.

This is the bitter Truth religions wont tell you, cos they need your offerings and tithes for God to 'open' your way.
they are pre_fixed personal destiny and there is nothing anyone can do about it , such as gender, sexual orientation, race,color, and the Host of physical senses like sight, smell, hearing and touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
OkCornel:

I'm more of a Truth fan...I try to see beyond any personality and understand the very things they lived and died for e.g. there's Enoch and there's Bhudda amongst countless others...

Three questions;

Is any planet outside of Earth in Heaven?

If I'm a resident of a distant planet in the Milky way galaxy or the Andromeda galaxy...from that planet and perspective, should Earth also be seen as a part of Heaven?

Asides Yeshua, are there other ascended masters who tasted death, resurrected in an upgraded body on earth and ascended into the heavenlies?

Are there other ascended masters with a unique DNA that is not traceable to any Earthly father asides Yeshua?

Please...I hope you don't mind sharing pictures of the ascended masters you have as well smiley

Firstly, it is not even about having these questions, and secondly it is not about me risking my life and resources to research into these questions via innertravels and facing my own demons, it is if I am willing to share my understanding with others. And as someone who is selfless and empathic, I dedicated the last years documenting my travails and realizations but most unqualified religions minions, who depend solely on Jesus for expectations of their daily bread who actually have no idea that there is always a story like that of Jesus Christ shared to every generation of Human Species on Earth, for the past 4 generations before even Noah, seem not to understand that it is an allegory, and that there is Truth that the Lord of the Sun, the Son of God allergory has been shared using different names to different Humanoids who walked on this Earth and this Earth is going no way, except we blow it to pieces as we blow up Maldek when we were there, we call Mars heaven because our limited senses remembers a home in the sky, but that was not our original home. So, when we fell here, we joined the Reptillians who had already established colonies here after we blew up their planet on that fateful war, where Arch-Angel Michael and his Angels, Humanoids nuked the Dragon and his Angels, on a deeper search, I realize that the scary looking Reptillians are what the Bible called the Dragons, and his angels are now being called Demons by religions.

Anyway, who ever wins a war is the one to write history, and that history always portray the loosers in bad light, so Lucifer and his Demons are actually the so called Dragon and his Angels in the Bible. So, you Christians should understand that I was a Christian, I still consider myself close to Christianism because of the connection to Jesus, but then I realize that the Church itself is ignorant of the limitations of the Bible. And that though the book was a compendium of great knowledge of our past and our future present, this same Book was adulterated by King James, who was incidentally the head of the Church as at then, so he was the head of Christianity and messed up the Bible, cos he himself was not a great Christian, we are talking about someone who approved the beheading of his own Mother. I bet you Christians do not know that King James killed his Mother and doctored the Bible.

Now to the meat of the matter.

Heaven means literally the sky and there are many planets there, right ? Yes ?
So, when next you meet Jesus, if you have ever met him, please ask him which of the planet he now lives, cos that is how realistic I am.

You are the Humans talking about Heavens, no other Extra terrestrial species have that kind of word, it is because we were fooled that we are heading somewhere, when in essence, you can access any planet and universe while here on Earth. You were deceived not to look into your own brain, your own pineal gland, your own chakra and your own Kundalini to activate your Merkaba to fly to anywhere in space. They called it magic, cos they want you here on Earth using my mind to build machines that can not fly into the Sun and moon, cos they do not even want you to live forever. There are people who were lucky not to be born into any religions and they studied hard and invent things and even Soul travel and it is nothing to them. They have developed wide range of technologies to take their physical bodies there to see those places physically and they have met with beings on the level of Jesus Christ, yet mortally alive.

Now you see, we are Spirit Entities who can shape-shift, who can enter into bodies of animals etc, just like in the African religions, people turn to Lion, people turn to trees, people turn to Cows, even Fulani herdsmen do it, people disappear and reappear, people like on their bed and travel to America, to the moon and even people turn water into wines, people can become burning bushes, people walk on water, people move objects with their minds etc. These are all capabilities of the Human Body and the Mind, but our drinking water is fluoridated, we are dumped down to being mere robots that can be controlled by people who have these knowledge and they destroy ancient villages and indigenous people through wars and poverty so that this knowledge can not be shared. You now see why I support all indigenous people who are fought by their governments because it is not ordinary. Our Presidents are being mind-controlled by entities who we think are God but are clearly people who have this secret knowledge so it is complex for any one to come here and ask me questions and even have the effrontery to challenge the views and insult my person, as if I am willing to even share, I am not willing to share, it is out of the goodness of my heart. Cos I have been searching and I am been researching and I am facing attacks and I am protecting myself and I am winning, so nothing moves me no more cos what is fighting against this research is clearly beyond mere mortals. No one wants this out there, but we are doing it anyway, someone has to do it.

I will not be discouraged by people who think it is satanic, evil or magic, I do not care, cos I conjure nothing, I worship nothing and I am just doing the best while keeping body and soul grounded on Earth.

People living outside of Earth do not know what religion means, they know it is a scam, cos they dont need it. They are purely highly scientific and all they do is research on how to upgrade the species and technologies and exploring the deepest part of space and meeting other civilizations and the cosmos is teaming with life in many forms, looking totally different and we call anything that looks different from us, demonic, just to keep people away from researching. These entities are not demionic, they are just selfish, not all of them, but each have their own motive and you are like a pet to them cos we on Earth are mostly timid of the Space programs and the Galactic Federation of beings that designed us.

There are planets and Earth from space will be heaven for a timid civilization who looks into the skies to expect intelligent beings not knowing earth is occupied by low level intelligent beings who worship them as God...funny, aint it. We are God, we all collectively, including the ETs and all things are a GOD, it is this Force that powers everything on, so God itself is not a very good word to describe this entire thing, cos God seems to mean Power.

There are many Ascended Masters, some alive in human forms, but can fragment into different shapes and forms and be helpful to any entity that needs help whether on physical earth or other dimensions. They are shape-shifters, they can appear how ever you want them to assist you. If you are a Christian, you might see Jesus image, does not mean that the technology you are seeing is the physical Jesus that was here, but your own mental construct of Jesus and his words and his actions as it is in your own mind will play out, cos the Cosmic Energy is not only sentient, it is also self-aware. So it is you, the greater version of you, holding the console that produces just any respectable image you love so you can listen.

Since I am into Science, I am always getting these messages via scientific approaches. The first time I met an Ascended Master, not the first time per sae, but first teaching encounter, I was taught Quantum Physics, you see, if I was the naive religious type, the Ascended Master who have told me about heaven and what life I should live, but they realize I have figured out the matrix, something most humans havent, so the download of data is purely earth shattering for me. We are met at the point of our needs, my point of need of knowledge is outside this world, and sometimes I am scared cos the Soul seems to be on automatic search for data of higher nature and I am just tagging along. And I do not want it to be the point they say, hey Billy, what you search for now, you got to leave this planet. I love it here mehn, I love our girls especially,,.lol

You are asking questions about Yahushua HaMasiach as if you have the truth of his birth, you havent had the truth of the real Jesus, the Jesus in the religions are purely a fake representation of the Ascended Master, Jesus Christ. You do not need a Jesus name for prayers to work, you do not even need to ask God for anything. Because God is not external to you, you are a fragment of God so you are God. Next time you are in a fix that you needed to call Jesus, simply call your Pastor if you love him and believe he is spiritual, then the same miracle you expected from Jesus will happen. Try it. You can even call your brother's name or anyone you love. It will happen mehn. So inventors of religions planted these spells on the Bible and making you repeat them in affirmations and your brain functions and the subconscious mind will record them and cause certain things to happen. Example certain smells are associated with some part of our memories. Each time you smell a certain perfume or soup, then you remember someone or a place in the past not so ? Damn men, I don tire to type.

You guys should research and stop relying on old tales from the good books, if not na so una go expect heaven then get recycled back at reincarnation.

Every Ascended Master is supposed to have a Unique Signature frequency, which you can see on their aura and especially the Logos of God on the crown chakra which generates he Halo around their heads. Illuminati has not figured out how to produce that yet, so when you meet a Being lets say the Being appear like Jesus, there is a Halo around his head if it is a real Ascended Master, not some bright loving light permeating the face and you are not able to see the face clearly cos some dumb fellow edited the book to say, no one can see God, yet live. I have seen Ascended Masters and I live, and I have seen the Quantum Computer that Human Souls are projected from. My Channel was changed my brain power enhance and I am still here.

If you are ready to hear my truth, it is harsh but the truth is that Religion is just the science of the stupid, and Classical science is the physics of the elementary minds, cos the world is moving to robotics, AI, Quantum Computing, Quantum Cosmology, Nanotech and Plasma Engineering and Africa is still depending on the lies and make believe. Africa has dropped her wonderful spiritual path, of evolving species that had the ability to cause rain to fall, stop the rains, protect themselves from alien invasion at night and take up a religion that can not even explain the world, beyond the beyond and those who sold these religions to us, have abandoned it.

Shame.

4 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
they are pre_fixed personal destiny and there is nothing anyone can do about it , such as gender, sexual orientation, race,color, and the Host of physical senses like sight, smell, hearing and touch.

Not really.

Nothing is fixed for you. Every decision is yours and has always been yours.

You made the choice of the kind of family you will like to be born into, the gender you prefer this time. I have no idea what you mean by choosing sense, cos all Humans have the same type of physical senses. You choose even the date you are born, cos it must align with the Star System your Soul came from.

This is a complex scientific event that is celebrated as naming ceremony on the 8th day after the child is delivered. That is precisely the day that the Soul enters the body of a delivered child, not before. It happens that 7 days of creation and rest, 7 days in a week, 7 colors of rainbow and the 7 days of a soul-less child and just after the 7th day, the soul projects into the body and the child is named on that day. Giving it the Identification of the Identity of the Entity. ID of the Entity, aka Identity, hiding the entity. The Human Spirit. Hu is sanskrit word for God, so Human is GodMan, God in Man.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Am entertained already.

Billyonaire .. Only if you can repent and accept Jesus.

Takes only an intelligent being to understand that you conjure stories from myths, folktales, comics, movies, fiction etc to make up your posts.

you will ask the location of Heaven but if asked the location of your soul you will derail. I have never seen you being specific rather you will make excuses while still claiming to teach.

How you ended up believing Jesus is an ascended master is funny..

Bro.. Anyone who tells you he was a christian but later forgot religion never met Jesus.. Even when you backslide, you can never say there is no Life in Christ.

I saw only one christian on this your thread. Maybe you have been meeting religious historians who have studied the bible.. Do you want to meet the real Jesus? I can help you.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:
Am entertained already.

Billyonaire .. Only if you can repent and accept Jesus.

Takes only an intelligent being to understand that you conjure stories from myths, folktales, comics, movies, fiction etc to make up your posts.

you will ask the location of Heaven but if asked the location of your soul you will derail. I have never seen you being specific rather you will make excuses while still claiming to teach.

How you ended up believing Jesus is an ascended master is funny..

Bro.. Anyone who tells you he was a christian but later forgot religion never met Jesus.. Even when you backslide, you can never say there is no Life in Christ.

I saw only one christian on this your thread. Maybe you have been meeting religious historians who have studied the bible.. Do you want to meet the real Jesus? I can help you.

Shalom.

Do not bother, I already gave my life to Christ, the one I am living now is a photocopy.

And if I ask you for the meaning of 'Shalom', you will rush to google

If I ask you which dialect did Jesus speak while on Earth, you will not even know it is Aramaic, you will rush to google too.

Ignorance is why you guys still beg for bread in 21st century and call those who have knowledge to keep you as poor slaves, Illuminati.

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Do not bother, I already gave my life to Christ, the one I am living now is a photocopy.

And if I ask you for the meaning of 'Shalom', you will rush to google

If I ask you which dialect did Jesus speak while on Earth, you will not even know it is Aramaic, you will rush to google too.

Ignorance is why you guys still beg for bread in 21st century and call those who have knowledge to keep you as poor slaves, Illuminati.

Oga.. am not an illitrate kid. Everything you described is not me..

As an applied biochemist.. I know all your posts on DNA are wrong.. you watch a lot of movies.

As a fan and lover of movies and comics.. all these your ETs technology can be pinned to one or 2 movies.

As a reader.. yes i read a lot.. How you chose to believe myths of Romans and Greeks is your right but how you believe them is confusing.

As a crypto analyst and investor, bring blockchain technology into these your OBE stuffs is just funny.

Am sorry.. I do not mean to engage you.. but can you ask me specific questions and i answer with sources.. I ask you tok and you answer with sources.. we are adults..

Am also a strategic researcher.. if you read as you claim, you will know that what we are not quoting nor explaining a sourced fact, we must give source to validate our points.

Derailing is allowed in this your thread unlike others, dont deny me my right sir.

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Oga.. am not an illitrate kid. Everything you described is not me..

As an applied biochemist.. I know all your posts on DNA are wrong.. you watch a lot of movies.

As a fan and lover of movies and comics.. all these your ETs technology can be pinned to one or 2 movies.

As a reader.. yes i read a lot.. How you chose to believe myths of Romans and Greeks is your right but how you believe them is confusing.

As a crypto analyst and investor, bring blockchain technology into these your OBE stuffs is just funny.

Am sorry.. I do not mean to engage you.. but can you ask me specific questions and i answer with sources.. I ask you tok and you answer with sources.. we are adults..

Am also a strategic researcher.. if you read as you claim, you will know that what we are not quoting nor explaining a sourced fact, we must give source to validate our points.

Derailing is allowed in this your thread unlike others, dont deny me my right sir.

Hahahahahaahaha

In my 6 years on nairaland, I have seen way too many characters and you are just one of them. Well, I do not watch TV and I do not have the luxury of time for Greek mythology. No one asked you to believe anything, no one is trying to convince you to believe, no one is interested in winning souls, no one is trying to score a point, no one is trying to win a girl here. So, if these posts are somehow discomforting to you as a person, you are free to discuss your version of truth instead of telling us about biochemistry and your limited knowledge of DNA.

What ever you do not understand does not mean it is wrong, a simple google search would have been useful to you to proof my assertions as wrong, but you didnt bother to do any google searches, you just want to probe the existence of such fact on your memories based on your basic biochemistry knowledge. How do you intend to proof it when the knowledge you acquired some years ago are already obselete and you havent the luxury of time to study any more. Well, I have time and I do this daily, so help yourself and get into google searches and proof to me that I am wrong.

Peace
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaahaha

In my 6 years on nairaland, I have seen way too many characters and you are just one of them. Well, I do not watch TV and I do not have the luxury of time for Greek mythology. No one asked you to believe anything, no one is trying to convince you to believe, no one is interested in winning souls, no one is trying to score a point, no one is trying to win a girl here. So, if these posts are somehow discomforting to you as a person, you are free to discuss your version of truth instead of telling us about biochemistry and your limited knowledge of DNA.

What ever you do not understand does not mean it is wrong, a simple google search would have been useful to you to proof my assertions as wrong, but you didnt bother to do any google searches, you just want to probe the existence of such fact on your memories based on your basic biochemistry knowledge. How do you intend to proof it when the knowledge you acquired some years ago are already obselete and you havent the luxury of time to study any more. Well, I have time and I do this daily, so help yourself and get into google searches and proof to me that I am wrong.

Peace

Well.. Mr all knowing.. As usual, you will try to talk big.. really? limited knowledge on DNA? hahahaha

I thought you are all about proving? You want people to believe you based on only your testimony.. funny..

See eeh.. you need to wake up from your fantasies and come ask real questions and expect real questions.. what are you running away from?

Tell us what blockchain technology is.. how humans will evolve... as humanoids?

Say real things that can be verified.. not abstact things that your fans knows nothing about and are scared to ask you..

Come and take a sip of weed while we go on.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Well.. Mr all knowing.. As usual, you will try to talk big.. really? limited knowledge on DNA? hahahaha

I thought you are all about proving? You want people to believe you based on only your testimony.. funny..

See eeh.. you need to wake up from your fantasies and come ask real questions and expect real questions.. what are you running away from?

Say real things that can be verified.. not abstact things that your fans knows nothing about and are scared to ask you..

it is easier to fool a man then it is to convince him that he is been fooled.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
foxe:
it is easier to fool a man then it is to convince him that he is been fooled.

Allow me with you Oga.. or..

Can you tell me how i have been fooled? or do you say things you are not sure of.

One way to find out.. if you know.. you will answer.. If you dont.. you will insult me again.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

There is nothing abstract here, just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean others haven't either. Reject ignorance, do some homework

https://dnaconsultants.com/studies-confirm-theres-such-a-thing-as-genetic-memory/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman#Transhumanism

You may begin with the links provided above
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Allow me with you Oga.. or..

Can you tell me how i have been fooled? or do you say things you are not sure of.

One way to find out.. if you know.. you will answer.. If you dont.. you will insult me again.
we all came here to learn and ask questions and also share experiences which is verifiable by real science not the mumbo jumbo trash that you learn from Nigerian universities that could not make it to the top 5000 universities in the world. Now I advice you take your time and go through the thread again, if you have any questions you are free to ask[center][/center] wink

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Deraling continues, I am derailing. This place is for fun and love. N

And I have nothing against you, one bit. We are having a chat here, that is why I called this thread a Chit chat and I said everyone is welcomed. So I expected wonderful people like you to come over so we can share tea together and of course I am thankful that you have brought weed along, I love marijuana and I am excited that you are a fan of it. But did you bother to research on the origin of marijuana ? I can tell you about life from something as basic as that thing you smoke. It is a plant that follows Humanoids to every planet they colonize. It was brought here by the Orion humanoids, the ones who seeded our planets, our very DNA has their signature blueprint, you can take the following proof to the bank; The Life of Human in the womb began as a reptile, then changes to the form of a mammal and then end up as a primate. Just look at the pictures of shapes of babies in the womb and and carefully observe the transition through the metamorphosis.

Then the brain has the reptillian left hemisphere, mammalian right hemisphere and the primate frontal lobe, but the pineal gland is at the center. I use it to see into the other world. Can you handle it ? Hahahahahahaah

But note that the Reptillians connect to us from the left brain, this is their technology, the Blue Avians connect to us from the right hemisphere, it is their technology and the Divinity, is where all these game is about. How to even the odd, use your frontal human brain to MAKE A DECISION. MAKE A BALANCE DECISION.

Derailing continues.

Thanks for coming along. This thread is for every body.

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

And I have nothing against you, one bit. We are having a chat here, that is why I called this thread a Chit chat and I said everyone is welcomed. So I expected wonderful people like you to come over so we can share tea together and of course I am thankful that you have brought weed along, I love marijuana and I am excited that you are a fan of it. But did you bother to research on the origin of marijuana ? I can tell you about life from something as basic as that thing you smoke. It is a plant that follows Humanoids to every planet they colonize. It was brought here by the Orion humanoids, the ones who seeded our planets, our very DNA has their signature blueprint, you can take the following proof to the bank; The Life of Human in the womb began as a reptile, then changes to the form of a mammal and then end up as a primate. Just look at the pictures of shapes of babies in the womb and and carefully observe the transition through the metamorphosis.

Then the brain has the reptillian left hemisphere, mammalian right hemisphere and the primate frontal lobe, but the pineal gland is at the center. I use it to see into the other world. Can you handle it ? Hahahahahahaah

But note that the Reptillians connect to us from the left brain, this is their technology, the Blue Avians connect to us from the right hemisphere, it is their technology and the Divinity, is where all these game is about. How to even the odd, use your frontal human brain to MAKE A DECISION. MAKE A BALANCE DECISION.

Derailing continues.

This just got real interesting. I mean mentioning Blue Avians. it will be really cool having a direct experience of them.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Not really.

Nothing is fixed for you. Every decision is yours and has always been yours.

You made the choice of the kind of family you will like to be born into, the gender you prefer this time. I have no idea what you mean by choosing sense, cos all Humans have the same type of physical senses. You choose even the date you are born, cos it must align with the Star System your Soul came from.

This is a complex scientific event that is celebrated as naming ceremony on the 8th day after the child is delivered. That is precisely the day that the Soul enters the body of a delivered child, not before. It happens that 7 days of creation and rest, 7 days in a week, 7 colors of rainbow and the 7 days of a soul-less child and just after the 7th day, the soul projects into the body and the child is named on that day. Giving it the Identification of the Identity of the Entity. ID of the Entity, aka Identity, hiding the entity. The Human Spirit. Hu is sanskrit word for God, so Human is GodMan, God in Man.
i am sure you are talking about reincarnation, if so, that is not how reincarnation work . you can only reincarnate thru your clan or extended-family descendants. It doesn't have to be your direct great grandchild (it can be, for example, the great-grandchild of your second-cousin for example). It just has to have enough of your DNA code for you to transfer your spirit into it. In theory, you can transfer to anyone who shares your ethnic group DNA code. However, most genetic DNA theories are racist manipulation of science. DNA is not just a physical code but like a keyhole that allows you to open doors in the next reincarnation.

Europeans and Beige race pretends to be Christian, they understand this Reincarnation very well. This is why their clans establish strong dynasties and they accumulate wealth not just for them, but for the next three generations after them. They know they are coming back and they want to maintain their wealth.

that is why it is good to plan for three generations into the future (that you have enough prosperity that can be use to take care of your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren)so that you can enjoy it when you reincarnate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

This just got real interesting. I mean mentioning Blue Avians. it will be really cool having a direct experience of them.
I have, and those are our guys if you are an empath like me. Those who do not like to hurt others, those who feel pains of others. The Blue Avians are cosmic beings. On this dimension, they appear as angels, but on their own planet on that level of consciousnes, they have the beak of a bird as their mouth. What I just told you now, nearly fractured my mind when I ponder that is possible.

It does look like we are looking at the world here on one lens, but those withe an opened their eye sees with an extra lens. So what you see physically as angel fairy tale picture in your dreams, vision and lucid dream, appears like a 9 feet giant Human with skin of leather great handsome face but the mouth of a bird. That is the blue avian kind of look and those guys got our back.

So, dear Christians, you need an opened third eye to know your God. Ask those of your members that normally speak in tongues and prophesy, they see nothing, their third eyes fuccking closed. But contact those of them that see visions, what you call the gift of sight, is a clever word for saying your third eye is opened, the pineal gland. This is the seat of Soul. This is the control between this dimension and the next worlds. It is the pineal gland and the brain that connects this realm and the others and the heart selects channels and follow your heart always, because people can read your mind and control your minds but your heart, is yours to keep and you know how wonderful it is to always follow your heart.

I advised against opening the third eyes, now I think at this juncture, those who doubt me and the few who understand this can go to google and search for how to open their eyes. hahahahaahahaha. Do you not open if you are a bad mindset person, but if you know in your heart that you are a good person go ahead and search for how to do it and open that eyes and tell us if I am lying. Your life will never be the same again. You will love God, cos you are a spark of it.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

There is nothing abstract here, just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean others haven't either. Reject ignorance, do some homework

https://dnaconsultants.com/studies-confirm-theres-such-a-thing-as-genetic-memory/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman#Transhumanism

You may begin with the links provided above

First.. what you posted about DNA is not a new thing.. my question is .. what has it got to do with ETs..

Post Human.. read its sci-fi and a hypothetical future.. so what does it prove?

Jamming a lot of meaninful phrases together does not mean its reasonable.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
foxe:
we all came here to learn and ask questions and also share experiences which is verifiable by real science not the mumbo jumbo trash that you learn from Nigerian universities that could not make it to the top 5000 universities in the world. Now I advice you take your time and go through the thread again, if you have any questions you are free to ask[center][/center] wink

I follow his thread for real.. but its one of the things i use to pass time. Most things you guys are trying to prove are abstract and can only be proven by just you..

No witnesses.. If not, can you tell Billyonaire your magic number abi master number and tell him to tell you specific things about you?

He knows everything about himself even his origin from whatever star... how can it be proved?

Where did he meet Jesus to know he is an ascended master.. what location of thia earth or planet aside names of stars given by humans to navigate the seas
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
i am sure you are talking about reincarnation, if so, that is not how reincarnation work . you can only reincarnate thru your clan or extended-family descendants. It doesn't have to be your direct great grandchild (it can be, for example, the great-grandchild of your second-cousin for example). It just has to have enough of your DNA code for you to transfer your spirit into it. In theory, you can transfer to anyone who shares your ethnic group DNA code. However, most genetic DNA theories are racist manipulation of science. DNA is not just a physical code but like a keyhole that allows you to open doors in the next reincarnation.

Europeans and Beige race pretends to be Christian, they understand this Reincarnation very well. This is why their clans establish strong dynasties and they accumulate wealth not just for them, but for the next three generations after them. They know they are coming back and they want to maintain their wealth.

that is why it is good to plan for three generations into the future (that you have enough prosperity that can be use to take care of your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren)so that you can enjoy it when you reincarnate

You are right about everything except the first paragraph. Reincarnation is not a tribal affair. Bloodlines of the top 1% which most tag as Illuminati and the rest do not generate wealth and stay secretive because of anything like reincarnation, that is preposterous. They do that because this knowledge which I share comes from the same people who I can choose to go rogue and use the knowledge of materialism acquired alongside this to create unlimited wealth on this planet. It is this secret that they protect, not what their bloodlines can eat. Common guys, that is a poor man's thinking. The truly wealthy are interested in people with great intellect not the worth of your purse. Who cares.

All Human beings on planet Earth are from only one Human Being, and that Human Being was traced to Tanzania. Do not believe me, do your own independent research and you will come to this fact. So, reincarnation is not a local tribal Nigerian affair. Where discrimination is the anthem.

The Intelligence that designed the mountains, designed the Oceans, designed the Amazon, designed the moon and even the Sun. Do you understand that ? That is the same Intelligence that designed HUMAN BEINGS. They have no business which family is living in Bayelsa State and how you can be born in Bayelsa State. That is lame.

You specifically choose the type of family you want to be born into for the type of experience you want to have life carrying out your Life Mission. The the day is choosen for your arrival and you come through the sun. Yes, the sun. That is the vortex between this dimension and the next. Unlike many of you think, the sun is not hot. The heat comes from the bombardment of the photons on the air particles, the resistivity of components of plasma or ether is what produces that heat. Different races of ETs come to this planets always and they come in throw the sun. Are you aware of the solar flares ? Guys, I called this a chit chat thread, cos I wanted to draw your attentions to what it going on on the planet and the changes you see.

I did not come at all to argue with any one. I have this rare opportunity to have time to spend outside work to research and I just wanted people that will tag along and see how they can use some of this knowledge to better their lives and fight those attacks that happens and are called demonic nature. It is purely a scientific affair. Religions are just making people not to reason. And if we do not reason, Africa will continue to be in darkness. The smart nations have abandoned these religions cos they know the lies in them.

And I will be here telling people to read to free their minds. Stop wasting your time praying 24hrs instead of getting to work hard and study and keep that brain healthy.

I care about you guys, that is why I am here, I have plenty places I would have loved to be....may be I should just let the sleeping dog lie. You guys really need to go spend money and join those AMORC and Freemasonry where rich people go to spend huge to gain knowledge to build enterprises and I am here wasting my time. I should let you guys play on your turf and call owl devilish, and snake...satan. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Derailing continues.

Thats the spirit bro..

Is it not funny that we chose not to believe what people who were alive said happened 2000 years ago but we can believe abstract stories of what happened millions of years ago told by people that were not there and cannot be verified.

At least most things in the Bible are being verified. Names found in tombs of pharoahs in Egyptian pyramids are in the Bible.. scrolls founded in the red sea compliments the stories.. its many and you know it..

All these your stars which only you visit.. Which everyone has their own version including marvel and comic DC.. how do we verify any.. hope you wont tell me to go and search..

No one finds what does not exist.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

I follow his thread for real.. but its one of the things i use to pass time. Most things you guys are trying to prove are abstract and can only be proven by just you..

No witnesses.. If not, can you tell Billyonaire your magic number abi master number and tell him to tell you specific things about you?

He knows everything about himself even his origin from whatever star... how can it be proved?

Where did he meet Jesus to know he is an ascended master.. what location of thia earth or planet aside names of stars given by humans to navigate the seas

I understand how difficult this is for your mind, but please, it might fragment it. Do not take any of these serious. We are just having a chat and sometimes we say things we are sure of and we are aware that those whose experiences put them on a mental pause, the moment that brain is exposed into something it can not process, it is naturally supposed to sound like sci-fi and movie like.

But it might interest you to note that this is not just about me, on this thread someone has confirmed having astral projection, he had no idea what it was, it was accidental for me and it kept occuring and he was excited to find us discussing this and his mind is at rest now cos he knows it is normal for some of us whose brains' neurotransmitters fire at a higher vibrational frequency. I never believed I would have the luxury of time to sit on internet and do this bullshitt, but I have to do it anyway, I feel happy sharing this here and not somewhere else cos Africa is too back wards because there is no light of this knowledge. So, some how when people here know the truth, and I have warned people not to believe me, just research too. When you research and it is wrong, just come here and embarras me with the proofs. Do not just sit there with a brain which has not been utilized at all, which the owner does not read to exercise but exchange in a 9-5 survival mode existence and expects the brain to understand the level of knowledge we are discussing here ? It is impossible. This is not an insult, you guys know it is true that any muscle that is not excercise rots away. The easiest way to exercise and make your dickk bigger is to have some sex all the time, so lets get back to the business of our chit chat and we will have no time to proof anything to you. Go and open your third eye. I will not tell you how. It is on google. I do not have monopoly over this. Face the fears like me.

Man's not hot. Peace!

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are right about everything except the first paragraph. Reincarnation is not a tribal affair. Bloodlines of the top 1% which most tag as Illuminati and the rest do not generate wealth and stay secretive because of anything like reincarnation, that is preposterous. They do that because this knowledge which I share comes from the same people who I can choose to go rogue and use the knowledge of materialism acquired alongside this to create unlimited wealth on this planet. It is this secret that they protect, not what their bloodlines can eat. Common guys, that is a poor man's thinking. The truly wealthy are interested in people with great intellect not the worth of your purse. Who cares.

All Human beings on planet Earth are from only one Human Being, and that Human Being was traced to Tanzania. Do not believe me, do your own independent research and you will come to this fact. So, reincarnation is not a local tribal Nigerian affair. Where discrimination is the anthem.

The Intelligence that designed the mountains, designed the Oceans, designed the Amazon, designed the moon and even the Sun. Do you understand that ? That is the same Intelligence that designed HUMAN BEINGS. They have no business which family is living in Bayelsa State and how you can be born in Bayelsa State. That is lame.

You specifically choose the type of family you want to be born into for the type of experience you want to have life carrying out your Life Mission. The the day is choosen for your arrival and you come through the sun. Yes, the sun. That is the vortex between this dimension and the next. Unlike many of you think, the sun is not hot. The heat comes from the bombardment of the photons on the air particles, the resistivity of components of plasma or ether is what produces that heat. Different races of ETs come to this planets always and they come in throw the sun. Are you aware of the solar flares ? Guys, I called this a chit chat thread, cos I wanted to draw your attentions to what it going on on the planet and the changes you see.

I did not come at all to argue with any one. I have this rare opportunity to have time to spend outside work to research and I just wanted people that will tag along and see how they can use some of this knowledge to better their lives and fight those attacks that happens and are called demonic nature. It is purely a scientific affair. Religions are just making people not to reason. And if we do not reason, Africa will continue to be in darkness. The smart nations have abandoned these religions cos they know the lies in them.

And I will be here telling people to read to free their minds. Stop wasting your time praying 24hrs instead of getting to work hard and study and keep that brain healthy.

I care about you guys, that is why I am here, I have plenty places I would have loved to be....may be I should just let the sleeping dog lie. You guys really need to go spend money and join those AMORC and Freemasonry where rich people go to spend huge to gain knowledge to build enterprises and I am here wasting my time. I should let you guys play on your turf and call owl devilish, and snake...satan. Funny people.

You see again.. all this your explanation about coming through the sun is very funny for real.

Would also advise you to stop discussing DNA especially based on what you read on the internet.

Most things you see us present are things we believe that are possible. As a Biochemist, I can tell you that every disease has cure and it is true.. we know what to be done and simply keep enhancing the technology.. Its pure science.. Nothing more.. No ETs help abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! / Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures / Richie Parker, Has No Hands But Is A Vehicle Engineer At Hendrick Motorsports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.