Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels (3246 Views)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by immargee: 3:18am On Apr 16, 2010
How do we find pastor chris' schedule,
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by ukotmi: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin
immargee:

How do we find pastor Chris's schedule,

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry Una wan kidnap am? CEC members oya. sound the alarm. runs and hides to see whether the kidnappers are coming
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by immargee: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
no i like his ministry i want to attend a conference and i never see a schedule
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by ukotmi: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
wink wink wink wink So you want to see whether peeps get injured when he says take it and they fall down or you want you to see his wife preaching. grin grin grin grin. I read you sometime ago on another thread where you were asking about him. Well, according to a magazine brought to my former office, he has two daughters. I have forgotten their names. They needed my company's participation in the magazine. The two daughters were featured. They look so cute and fine. His wife I learnt also pastors the UK main branch where she stays with the kids. For his schedule, why not seek for the nearest CEC church and ask them. Unless NLanders who attend CEC answer you, there is no way you will know it on Nland.

Ukotmi escapes and sneaks out thru the backdoor before bin accused of knowing too much about CEC so as not to be implicated in anything that happens cool cool cool
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by immargee: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
lol! two daughters? and you said they are fine? lol are they collee age?
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by mabell: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2010
pastor chris is not a globe trotting preacher. He prefers to rather reach the world from his studio. He has TV programs over the air waves and via the net. He also has viewing centres in the UK, NIGERIA,AMERICA and SOUTH AFRICA. He only organises programs in different parts of the globe like WORD MISSION, ENTER THE HEALING SCHOOL, NIGHT OF BLISS, YOUTH CONFERENCE e.t.c and also the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY where pastors from other denominations world over attend.
You can get more information about the tv stations in the rhapsody of realities daily devotional and in www.christembassy.org
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by ukotmi: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
mabell:

pastor chris is not a globe trotting preacher. He prefers to rather reach the world from his studio. He has [b]TV programs [/b]over the air waves and via the net. He also has viewing centres in the UK, NIGERIA,AMERICA and SOUTH AFRICA. He only organises programs in different parts of the globe like WORD MISSION, ENTER THE HEALING SCHOOL, NIGHT OF BLISS, YOUTH CONFERENCE e.t.c and also the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY where pastors from other denominations world over attend.
You can get more information about the tv stations in the rhapsody of realities daily devotional and in www.christembassy.org

CEC calls it TV Ministry and not programme
immargee:

lol! two daughters? and you said they are fine? lol are they collee age?

angry angry angry angry. You are asking too much. I think one of them is called cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink and they are almost in their teens. You want the magazine? I can tell the office boys to look for it. All the family members are featured in it.

sneaks out again
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by bee444: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2010
mabell:

pastor chris is not a globe trotting preacher. He prefers to rather reach the world from his studio. He has TV programs over the air waves and via the net. He also has viewing centres in the UK, NIGERIA,AMERICA and SOUTH AFRICA. He only organises programs in different parts of the globe like WORD MISSION, ENTER THE HEALING SCHOOL, NIGHT OF BLISS, YOUTH CONFERENCE e.t.c and also the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY where pastors from other denominations world over attend.

So Jesus sat at the comfort of his house and preached abi? So the best thing to do now is to only minister to his own members, what happens to other ministries that wants him to come over?

Abi he doesn't want other Pastors to know something about him ni? I know you can justify his reasons to not going to other Churches o, but abegi make una fear God and ask yourself this simple question; "how come our Pastor is the only Pastor in the world that doesn't like preaching in other Churches?

I'm not against him o, don't get me wrong. I think he's a fine Pastor.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by ukotmi: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2010
bee444:

So Jesus sat at the comfort of his house and preached abi? So the best thing to do now is to only minister to his own members, what happens to other ministries that wants him to come over?

Abi he doesn't want other Pastors to know something about him ni? I know you can justify his reasons to not going to other Churches o, but abegi make una fear God and ask yourself this simple question; "how come our Pastor is the only Pastor in the world that doesn't like preaching in other Churches?

I'm not against him o, don't get me wrong. I think he's a fine Pastor.

N/Landers and comments without verification. Okay. Learnt he runs an International School of Ministry (ISM) in South Africa for pastors from other churches. It is in one of their magazines. Only last year did Pastor Kumuyi step out of Deeper Life to preach at Redeem.Muoka is yet to preach in another church, ditto for Ohalebo of Watchman wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink. So he is not alone. I don't know if Olukoya of MFM preaches in other churches, like wise Leonard of Bible Life.
So what are CEC peeps to fear in terms of their pastor not preaching in other churches. Mind you, these pastors had spent a considerable part doing person to person preaching before starting their ministries.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by immargee: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2010
so pastor chris oyakhilome never comes to the USA to preach? never? i really want to meet him, and see his ministry in person
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by KunleOshob(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
Pastor Chris avoids preaching outside his churchcult setting becos it would be very difficult for him to stage his fake miracles in environments not set and choreographed by his hench men.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by Gamine(f): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
Its really funny that a Zimbabwean friend of mine was telling me about Pastor Chris and his scam.
I hope more people get their eyes opened, fast.
@Poster stop looking for Pastor Chris, and focus your eyes on the Real deal.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by bee444: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
ukotmi:

N/Landers and comments without verification. Okay. Learnt he runs an International School of Ministry (ISM) in South Africa for pastors from other churches. It is in one of their magazines. Only last year did Pastor Kumuyi step out of Deeper Life to preach at Redeem.Muoka is yet to preach in another church, ditto for Ohalebo of Watchman wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink. So he is not alone. I don't know if Olukoya of MFM preaches in other churches, like wise Leonard of Bible Life.
So what are CEC peeps to fear in terms of their pastor not preaching in other churches. Mind you, these pastors had spent a considerable part doing person to person preaching before starting their ministries.

The highlighted school of ministry is an arm of Christ Embassy Church, and those Pastors that comes there are still under him. Abegi leave story.

You have said it all my dear. Pastor Chris used to do person-to=person ministry before abi, what happened to now? Why is he so sceptical about other Churches? Not judging him o, but I think Jesus would have loved him to break the stereotype preaching and extend such to all Churches.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by valchris10: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2010
@kunleoshob. I could'nt help but noticn ur unguardèd boldness 2wards men who God has called. Moses made a mistake, his elder sis, a prophetess of d same God moses serves, corrected him n endèd up wt leprosy. The funy thing is dat God didn't even care who was right, it was, what was right. The isrealite spoke roughly aganst moses, when their own God showed up, he wanted 2 waste them had moses nt stoped him. As 4 u my dear, i dnt knw wht 2 tell u. But jst observe 4rm now on till u even hav grand children n beyond, cos u don buy market wey don be 4 u n ur generations. Have fun.u hear? Rebuke, correct, insult, disgrace, abuse any man of God even d ones u'r conviced are fake. More grease 2 ur elbow, na only una sabi speak english. B4 God dey slap people direct 4rm heaven, now u no go even sèe d hand u go just dey see d result of the slap. No fear abeg, jst open ur big mouth n God will fill it. Have fun! Bt please let other close 2 u know what u hav bought. So dat when it hapens they know d true cause of it. Read ur bible. Hav u seen or heard of any muslim imam did something wrong n other muslims carried it on thier heads into d media. Or r u pretendin nt 2 know that they err according 2 their quaran. Wise man. Go 2 ants n consider her ways. Hw abt david n saul. Read the story n be wise my dear b4 life n death will reject u. If u cant find any good thing 2 post n say then shut up n stop makin a show of ur foolishness n ignorance. Finaly, any action dats is aganst or 2 d disavantage of d church, desist 4rm it. If not ur future is sealed. Dnt 4get dat life is actualy spiritual n what u see down here is a manifestation of d wht has already hapened. The next warnin might be too late when it gets 2 you.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by mabell: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
GBAM!!!!![size=8pt][/size]
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
valchris10:

@kunleoshob. I could'nt help but noticn your unguardèd boldness 2wards men who God has called. Moses made a mistake, his elder sis, a prophetess of d same God moses serves, corrected him n endèd up wt leprosy. The funy thing is dat God didn't even care who was right, it was, what was right. The isrealite spoke roughly aganst moses, when their own God showed up, he wanted 2 waste them had moses nt stoped him. As 4 u my dear, i dnt knw wht 2 tell u. But jst observe 4rm now on till u even hav grand children n beyond, cos u don buy market wey don be 4 u n your generations. Have fun.u hear? Rebuke, correct, insult, disgrace, abuse any man of God even d ones u'r conviced are fake. More grease 2 your elbow, na only una sabi speak english. B4 God dey slap people direct 4rm heaven, now u no go even sèe d hand u go just dey see d result of the slap. No fear abeg, jst open your big mouth n God will fill it. Have fun! Bt please let other close 2 u know what u hav bought. So dat when it hapens they know d true cause of it. Read your bible. Hav u seen or heard of any muslim imam did something wrong n other muslims carried it on thier heads into d media. Or r u pretendin nt 2 know that they err according 2 their quaran. Wise man. Go 2 ants n consider her ways. Hw abt david n saul. Read the story n be wise my dear b4 life n death will reject u. If u cant find any good thing 2 post n say then shut up n stop makin a show of your foolishness n ignorance. Finaly, any action dats is aganst or 2 d disavantage of d church, desist 4rm it. If not your future is sealed. Dnt 4get dat life is actualy spiritual n what u see down here is a manifestation of d wht has already hapened. The next warnin might be too late when it gets 2 you.

Just because you are too high on religion (not the word or the Holy spirit) you have chosen to follow without question even when all evidence and lines of discernment that God himself has asked you to prove lie before you. David was called of God and the an ancestor of Jesu Christi, yet he fell to sin (as Pastor Chras has ever so often and in style too)

Wake up now before you are given the judgment God has assigned for False Prophets, Sadducces and Pharasies
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by aletheia(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
valchris10:

@kunleoshob. I could'nt help but noticn your unguardèd boldness 2wards men who God has called. [size=16pt]Moses made a mistake[/size], his elder sis, a prophetess of d same God moses serves, corrected him n endèd up wt leprosy.

valchris, could you please show us in the bible, the mistake that Moses made? I am waiting. You are quick to display your bible illiteracy
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by maddock(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2010
aletheia:

valchris, could you please show us in the bible, the mistake that Moses made? I am waiting. You are quick to display your bible illiteracy

So from all that he said it was only the above that you could see and comment on,if you really have to comment? Na wah o

@lagerwhenindoubt
ur name said it all. maybe you re still drunk that why you are yarning dust.

@valchris
i agree with you 101%, kunleoshob should endeavour to document all the curse he has been heaping upon himself by his words, so that when the problem comes it would be quicker and easier to find a solution.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
maddock:

So from all that he said it was only the above that you could see and comment on,if you really have to comment? Na wah o

@lagerwhenindoubt
your name said it all. maybe you re still drunk that why you are yarning dust.

@valchris
i agree with you 101%, kunleoshob should endeavour to document all the curse he has been heaping upon himself by his words, so that when the problem comes it would be quicker and easier to find a solution.

grin grin grin grin grin

Since you are the expert. state when and where pointing out misdemeanors of pastors leads to blasphemy and curses, i dare you
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by valchris10: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2010
@lagerwhenindoubt, nice challenge 4rm u. Really gud u arent 'lageringwhenindoubt' but askn questions. Kunleoshob, pls take note. Thank you.  Ready! Dust ur bibles n go 2 d table of context (jst incase its been a while). As for that of prophetess mirian n aron critisizing moses read Numbers 12,  king david vs king saul read 1sam 26:7-11, 2sam 1,  some others are Esther 7,Acts 5:33-39, Num 14:1-31. These are but a few jst go thru them and RECEIVE WISDOM. Thank you dear.
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
@valchris, please do not go away so quickly.
Let me clarify I said show me where pointing out misdemeanors (wrong-doing) led to blasphemy and curses.
1: The Man of God must have done wrong in the first-place (Against God's will)

I have my eBible at ready

Reference 1
Numbers 12
Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman. And they said, "Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the LORD heard it. (at which point God calls all three to a stakeholders meeting and proceeds to lambast Aaron and Miriam striking her with leprosy)

In this case, the Aaron and Miriam were not pleased with Moses taking a Cushite woman for his wife, there was no wrong-doing in that so Moses was in the right, What God was pissed of with mostly is the fact that they considered themselves prophets equally with Moses as God explained during the stakeholders meeting. see minutes below

And the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the entrance of the tent and called Aaron and Miriam, and they both came forward. And he said, "Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the LORD make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream. Not so with my servant Moses. He is faithful in all my house. With him I speak mouth to mouth, clearly, and not in riddles, and he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them, and he departed.

Aaron's crime was one of pride and jealousy not one of blasphemy against the man of God.

The prohibitions placed on the children of Israel regarding marriage to people other than Israelites had to do with the religious practices of those people and whether the "outsider" was willing to become part of the nation of Israel by obeying God's laws. The truth is, Gentiles who lived among the Israelites (in the time of Moses) could worship God as fully and freely as any home-born citizen.

Reference 2
1 Samuel 26:7-11
So David and Abishai went to the army by night, and there was Saul, lying asleep inside the camp with his spear stuck in the ground near his head. Abner and the soldiers were lying around him.
Abishai said to David, "Today God has delivered your enemy into your hands. Now let me pin him to the ground with one thrust of my spear; I won't strike him twice."
But David said to Abishai, "Don't destroy him! Who can lay a hand on the LORD's anointed and be guiltless? As surely as the LORD lives," he said, "the LORD himself will strike him; either his time will come and he will die, or he will go into battle and perish. But the LORD forbid that I should lay a hand on the LORD's anointed. Now get the spear and water jug that are near his head, and let's go."

Samuel on instruction from God search, found and anointed Saul to the position of prophet, leader or Israel. when Saul lost his way and began to plot to kill the Ancestor of Jesus Christ, David (Who later became King of Israel). If you noticed, David spared Saul's life (twice) preferring God's Judgment over his human morals. It was on the basis of his discretion that he allowed Saul live and cautioned Abishai not to carry out his plan. the rest was just his good spirit talking. God had already instructed Samuel to tell Saul that his end was over-due and his kingdom will be overthrown.

I have read the rest of the scriptures you mentioned and none all areas where God punished people for going up against his anointed persons was done when the anointed were right with God and obviously the agitator was outrightly wrong.

[b]If [/b]Pastor Chris is caught enacting false miracles, then i will dutifully point it out and say it is wrong. Its no use looking to God's face first to decide whether you should call a wrongdoer for what he is. The Man is a Wrongdoer and a False Prophet in the likes of the ones foretold in the Bible as End-Time Prophets wink
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by petres007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
nice one there @largerwhenindoubt wink
Re: How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels by osaxx: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
want to see pastor chris ,just join the nearest christ embassy church around, before long your desires will be met.
why are you talking about miracles as issues, every pastor does miracles from catholic to anglican to pentecostal to methodist to every child of God.why do you take issues out of that of pastor chris, or that of other churches doesnt work, so the members are use to 'NOT WORKING MIRACLES' ,so when God choosed pastor chris with evident miracles, xtian seem to criticise, because they are not use to working miracles from God, NO WONDER| even xtian ,i mean acclaimed children of God from other big congregation, when they talk about miracles, i wonder what they have been thought in thier church, please wake and wake up, because the power of God is potent, even me who is just a member of the church i do miracles, talkless of anointed man like pastor chris, pls just forget about the doctrines of your local assembly and follow Gods Plan for your lives and stop being used by the devil, telling you there is no miracle, I THANK MY GOD FOR BRINGING PASTOR CHRIS TO THIS WORLD

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Atheists, Have You Ever Given This A Thought? / The Ministers And Their Pay / Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.