Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? (2581 Views)

What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by kennymotors(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Let me know how much you care for your wife, let say she's very busy and you decided to wash clothes in laundry basket will you separate her undies ?
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by taylor88(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
kennymotors:
Let me know how much you care for your wife, let say she's very busy and you decided to wash clothes in laundry basket will you separate her undies ?

I have even washed my wife's undies several times with my hands. It gives me joy.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
I wash it with my hands regularly, wonder what the big deal is.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by jahlid(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Penalty82:

I have even washed my wife's undies several times with my hands. It gives me joy.
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can do it wetin dey there? Even without machine sef Na part of d romance weh we dey talk na
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by dollytino4real(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
u can nt wash it with hand but u can remove it from the waist with ur teeth abi

8 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by ajast(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
What if you have more than one wife? Mtcheeeew!!! Though its not impossible for me but please that's not a job for any man to do, when your mates are heading banks and blueship companies, somebody said that gives him joy

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
@ajast abeg beta sex doll fall on you bro. no be only pant, na sheemi...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by sweetetlove(f): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you can remove it, you can also wash it

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
sweetetlove:
If you can remove it, you can also wash it

How convenient for you to say. Disgusting...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by kennymotors(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
u can nt wash it with hand but u can remove it from the waist with u ;Dr teeth abi
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by talk2rotman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can even wash with hand. wen u dey do d tin u no know
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
talk2rotman:
I can even wash with hand. wen u dey do d tin u no know

Nah the think dirty the pant abi? No go let poosay turn u to mumu for life oh.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Krossbow123: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
I guess you are not married yet
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajast:
What if you have more than one wife? Mtcheeeew!!! Though its not impossible for me but please that's not a job for any man to do, when your mates are heading banks and blueship companies, somebody said that gives him joy
@bold
Lol
that one don enter one chance...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Penalty82:

Chai!!!!
I sorry for your people...u need help...
Na go u dey so...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
u can nt wash it with hand but u can remove it from the waist with ur teeth abi
Shut up!!!!
Who go bold remove your dirty pants with hand...Talk more of teeth...the person wan die??
Madam carry your cross...

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Chai!!!!
I sorry for your people...u need help...
Na go u dey so...

Shut up!
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by XINZ: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can wash it with my hands seff. My woman issa boss, no be all this valueless chewing gum girls wey dey wear cotton pant.
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajast:

As if those that heads banks and blueship companies don't shiit. mtchwww
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Penalty82:

Shut up!
Ewooh!!! u still dey bold dey talk!
Your wife don use u play penalty...
How can someone enjoy a stessful thing as washing, not normal clothes ooo....undies??
Bros ur wife bad gan...She exchanged ur brain with pu$$$y water...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by AryEmber(f): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you can eat a woman's arse and fanny, that should not be a problem to you
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Penalty82:

As if those that heads banks and blueship companies don't shiit. mtchwww
What has sh!!!t got to do with washing of undies?
Na ur wife do u this one...dat woman don finish u...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Daniel2289(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajast:
Our likes differ. That is his opinion, and u can't question that.
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Ewooh!!! u still dey bold dey talk!
Your wife don use u play penalty...
How can someone enjoy a stessful thing as washing, not normal clothes ooo....undies??
Bros ur wife bad gan...She exchanged ur brain with pu$$$y water...

Thank God you said 'my wife'.

Only a wicked man will watch his eight months pregnant wife bend and do everithing in the house.

If washing my wife's undies qualifies me for HELL, I am ready to end there.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
AryEmber:
If you can eat a woman's arse and fanny, that should not be a problem to you
Eatinga woman's asss means eating shiit...u think any sane man would do that?
That goes to tell u the kind of men washing women undies...insane men...
A good woman with morals wont subject her husband to such...
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Rubbiish(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Penalty82:

Thank God you said 'my wife'.

Only a wicked man will watch his eight months pregnant wife bend and do everithing in the house.

If washing my wife's undies qualifies me for HELL, I am ready to end there.
Oga shut up!
How long does it take to wash undies? dat she cant do it..
Stop using pregnancy...U do it not because ur wife is pregnant, but because ur brain has been tempered with...u need help bro...

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

What has sh!!!t got to do with washing of undies?
Na ur wife do u this one...dat woman don finish u...

Why do you people place so much value on those that head banks and blueship companies?.

A friend of mine is a director in of the Banks and he sometimes sweeps and washes plates at home. Some of you are not married so I am not surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by Penalty82(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Oga shut up!
How long does it take to wash undies? dat she cant do it..
Stop using pregnancy...U do it not because ur wife is pregnant, but because ur brain has been tempered with...u need help bro...

Ewu, wait till you marry.
Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by qreem231(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
No big deal, I occasionally help my mum and even my kid sister do that, so there's nothing stopping me from washing my wife's underwear.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? by sweetetlove(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Zykod:

How convenient for you to say. Disgusting...
which part is actually disgusting for you, the removing or the washing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? / Black Man Proposes To His Oyinbo Fiancee As They Cruises On Yacht (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.