Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? (1526 Views)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by IamBroke(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
What's your view on a man washing his wife undies?

Can you boldly tell your friends "hey guys I'd wash ma wife's undies"

Can you actually do it?
Anything wrong with that?

Let's hear from you guys

Lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Everyone has a choice..... cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Onyi22(f): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ask M C FISH, the husband of Anita Joseph, he's in position to tell you that..
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by DICKstractor: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided

I can't do that but come to think of it what'll you be discussing with your friends to the point that you'll tell them you washed your wives undies.

Ain't this family stuff meant to be personal?

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Bedrooomsecret: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Abomination
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Beckysexy(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol.
It's no biggie

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by PissfulProtester: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
He is a simple man

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by richeeyo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ask washing machine

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Why not if she's not feeling too well....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2021
no big deal na...
as you're washing you'll be sniffing it grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by lillyontop(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Abeg if helping her to put them in the washing machine means the same thing I dey do am Wella and to me even if Na hand e no mean shey she no dey watch you boxers nii abegi as a hubby you should help your wife watch her panties Abi when you wan do the do no be you dey use hand Comot am

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by bigebe1705: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol.
It's no biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2021
We see things differently tho,but there are limit Sha, washing machine aside,I don't like washing.
So it might sound impossible to me, but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by ayodele17893: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2021
I can't do that but come to think of it what'll you be discussing with your friends to the point that you'll tell them you washed your wives undies.Ain't this family stuff meant to be personal?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by blinking001(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Disgusting

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Qatar2022: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Abomination
If you have not married keep quiet, life of a youth and married man are not the same

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by romunu(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Sorry, it’s a NO for me, next time.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
IamBroke:
What's your view on a man washing his wife undies?

Can you boldly tell your friends "hey guys I'd wash ma wife's undies"

Can you actually do it?
Anything wrong with that?

Let's hear from you guys

Lalasticlala
frankly!!

It's not our fvcking business
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by folabayo(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
There is no big deal in it, so far she did not force him. After all she can wash his boxers cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by KidDarkness(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's so pathetic that headies/mouth action men will come here and say they can't do it. Who are y'all fooling?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
She'll wash it herself
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Nazgul: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Whatever legally married couples agree to do is none of my business. Even if the man decides to be the one going to the market, cooking, doing the chores...etc, as long as it works for them, I see no reason why I should be bothered.

Where I have problem is when a supposedly grown up guy starts washing the panties of a girl he isn't married to in the name of girlfriend, in such cases the guy needs flogging and serious prayers cos most girls these days are serial cheats, meaning you'll end up becoming the laundry guy who washes the semen of other guys from her panties.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by Adex1220: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
lillyontop:
Abeg if helping her to put them in the washing machine means the same thing I dey do am Wella and to me even if Na hand e no mean shey she no dey watch you boxers nii abegi as a hubby you should help your wife watch her panties Abi when you wan do the do no be you dey use hand Comot am
Aaaah! I pity you grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? by tungamaje: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
We have 4 children, the eldest 9 and the youngest just over 2. We found out our house help molested our children by fingering them so we sent her away. With none to assist my wife, the household chores are overwhelming her. So sometimes when the laundry is heaped up, I do help her by washing them up including her undies. I don't see any shame in doing that because I am doing it for my wife and children. Just as someone rightly said an unmarried person would not understand some of these things

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady Who Can Change My Life For Good, Don’t Care About The Age. / Should I Abort My Son? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.