Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. (630 Views)

How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
A Nigerian lady with the username @its_roi on twitter took to the platform to narrates how lagos bike man scammed her of 1k the first time she visited lagos state.

Read What She Wrote Below:

when I came to Lagos for the 1st time, I was in ajao estate and I needed to get myself to oshodi. I waved down one okada he charged me 1K. To cut the story he drove me around like 10mins & dropped me at the entrance of my estate & said I should cross to the other side. ����

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/lady-recounts-how-lagos-bike-man.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by Mrjo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Agreement na agreement
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by emeijeh(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Show off.....advertising her face market

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by eddieguru(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Attention seekers...Trying to disturb my peace

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by bizza45: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
this is d funniest shit I have heard today. did u cross to the other side and what happened
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bike Man Scammed Her. by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Idonbilivit this...show me Ur plate as evidence...or else na chicken brain u get....how an okada man go carry u reach Ur estate gate and say make u cross and u pay am 1k....u don dey watch too much Indian film ooo

(1) (Reply)

Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married / The Day I Cheated On My Beloved Wife By Olutana Olufunso / Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.