Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married (627 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / This Insightful Book Shows You Exactly How To Find Your Dream Spouse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by amprat: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
This post is inspired by a chat I had with a friend not long ago ,who is interested in someone am Connected to, and so wants me to be a matchmaker.
The attraction is the look, usually this is the case you see the container before the content, but I appreciate he wanted to know more about the girl who happens to be like area younger sister, he has been a long time friend so I know both to some extent. after all our deliberations I deduced that..
He had standard that only an angel or a perfect human being can attain , while the girl too had standard that only God can meet up with since he is the only one that is perfect.
Many single ladies are in relationships with married men now and vice versa. when you ask them,they tell you the young men or ladies don't have the maturity, money, emotional capability ,romance, character etc like the married ones. They just forget that married person was once single and probably worse than the single person you're condemning right now. someone did the job of putting them together ,their dress sense,finance/business/career, etiquette, how to speak, anger management and the rest, helping them to become the cool, calm,collected,witty, well dressed, seductive etc person you now see and comparing with your prospect.
summary
1. You would never get a perfect man or woman,even people that have been married for years still have issues
2 . Every clean toilet you see was washed by someone,sometimes with chemical and air freshener , there's work to be done concerning any choice you make, some are more or less than the others,but still hard work anyway
so make up your mind and carry your cross, you're not perfect either.
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
I believe you can still marry dream man.
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by Rhaspody(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
this reminds me of "the beautiful ones are not born yet"
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by alphacyborg(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:

In the dream cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by amprat: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:

I believe you can marry a good man ,and together build your dream world or life, except you're God that creates .
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
amprat:

I believe you can marry a good man ,and together build your dream world or life, except you're God that creates .
Do you know that my dream man might differ from another woman's dream man, her dream man might be to marry an oil company worker that is tall, handsome this and that, and my dream man will be another thing entirely all together which is plausible, having said this, a lady can marry her dream man.
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by chivic(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
My wife never new I was her dream man but only realised after some weeks into marriage .
Re: Your Dream Spouse Is Already Married by amprat: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Do you know that my dream man might differ from another woman's dream man, her dream man might be to marry an oil company worker that is tall, handsome this and that, and my dream man will be another thing entirely all together which is plausible, having said this, a lady can marry her dream man.
How possible is it for your spouse to be exactly exact what you dream of,in every aspect, to the exact extent you want it, at the exact place and time and in the exact way you want it?
if it does happen, there shouldn't be quarrels in relationships nor high rate of divorce

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Can Be Remotely Programmed By Hackers To Harm People Or Even Kill Them / Do You have an Erection After Long Rides ? / I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.