Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890132 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
mizz2posh:
Lmao, desperation to bring our boy down, it will not work, Teddy has self control, he is not that desperate to ruin Bambams life on international TV for his own selfish gain, he knows the society we live in. He is actually protecting her future, but she doesn't even know it, some other guy would have since taken advantage of bambam in that house if she was throwing herself at him, the way she does Teddy.

Real desperation, dear.
Yes, he won't have sex on TV. He's so conscious of the camera and he's mature. Wetin he wan use 15 minutes sex on TV do, e no go reach am sef, why bother to do something that can tarnish your image or someone else's. He likes BamBam, I know she's in love and is very vulnerable at the moment. She might let her emotions overide her and might forget the camera but Teddy A no forget am o grin grin. He still reminded Bams yesterday.

In other news, did you see Teddy A and Bambam being all lovey dovey yesternight even after the reshuffling, it's all over twitter and instagram. Their love just dey sweet me kiss. If you no see the video, tell me I go post am sharply...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cocaiine(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
You Miracle fans should just stop accusing Anto of having her eye on Miracle or trying to break up Mina. Anto has never in her life said anything about wanting Miracle but your boy has clearly mentioned that he has interest in Anto and would have been with her if Nina hadn't come onto the picture.

Stop shifting blame abeg, miracle fans. He picked Anto and gave her his rose. He ignored Nina because of Anto last night while Anto has not even shown any animosity to nina after the pairing.
Stop blaming her for coming between Miracle and Nina because you can't accept the fact that your boy is an irresponsible player.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
FrankGiel:

This is a typical example of a Nina fan..
In as much as people loved the pair Mina, each individual voter has one housemate they love more than the other(either miracle or Nina). Miracle fans will Not split votes for Nina in the finals, neither will fans of Nina..
Miracle fans will support miracle even if he sleeps with all the girls in the house. The only fans he will lose are just like you (those that like Miracle because of Nina). Your votes are irrelevant because on the final voting week you guys will still not come through..

Just pray miracle doesn't fall in love with Anto or you will see an emotionally wrecked Nina whose face can't hide her feelings..

Type what you know. I've never been a Nina fan. I'm a Khloe fan and have berated Biggie openly for using his pairing to disqualify Khloe and also said I will not vote anymore after Khloe left. I like Nina is different from being her fan. I liked Vandorra doesn't make me her fan. I like Alex, but I'm not her fan neither is she my favourite.

When Miracle start sleeping with Anto, he will try to hide it to Nina like TTT was trying to play Bisola, by then you'd understand how emotional Nigerians can be about these things. Let wait for it to happen, then you'll see the outcome.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2018
The store room is now opened for rubbish.... Bigggie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Lol. Limme jhor. Please, do give me mentioñs when you drop updates, especially Nina's. Thanks babez. kiss

I will,
Seems like Nina and miracle are still fighting going by updates cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Evicted housemates interview now on silverbird tv. Khloe, Kbrule and Dee one first to be interviewed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Lol,
Miracle is being rude,
Why is he asking why does it concern her if Nina is concerned that anto and lolu haven't spoken.
Is he the one to tell Nina what concerns her and want doesn't concern her?
Now he has left Nina and told anto that they should go to bed,

Only anto told Nina good night,
Miracle walked away. With anto. angry
Typical Naija playboy character. Why won’t he be rude to her after what they did back to back.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Miracle shudnt just try to play dis card with Nina cos it Wunt be funny at all

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I will,
Seems like Nina and miracle are still fighting going by updates cry

grin cheesy grin cry cry

I noticed too, from Veekid's update but I'm super glad she walked out on him. He can't possibly ignore her and still expect her to warm up to him when he wanted to play. Nope! We don't run shii like that. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2018
dazzy2:
Miracle shudnt just try to play dis card with Nina cos it Wunt be funny at all

What card? shocked angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

And the rubbish epistles are back again? undecided
I still remember all your epistles last year about biggie wanting to rig the votes in favour of t boss and blah blah blah.
You got this many likes too, people sharing your ingenious idea and team Efe were scared stiff and accusations were sky high and this year again, you're back at it? undecided

Listen and listen good, miracle is not a fool and has never been a fool. He knows the reason he was saved and he'll never jeopardize that. He'll be back to Nina in no time, and they'll sort out every issue between them.

The funny thing is that you said this new partnership could potentially soil miracle's game but you left off Teddy grin
Teddy has already started treating Nina like crap. Last night Nina came to sit beside him in a group discussion and he didn't even try to include her in any capacity. The coming days will see him treating her much worse and even sharing some derogatory words about her to his bedmate monkeybam .
Do you think your female viewers will let him be?
Or is their outrage solely limited to miracle grin

As for mc Galaxy, he's one of the first but will not be the last .Miracle is literally the most popular man in Nigeria at the moment, celebs with dying career will try to jump into his bandwagon to have one last cynosure in the spotlight, so expect more people.

Miracle will be fine, he doesn't need your concern or anyone elses'.
Focus this your writing energy on your favourites ,who knows, you might actually get people invested in them.

You're dismissed!

You are just typing erratically without making sense. Everybody is not out to bring Miracle down. Stop this boring defence. Your post was just all over the place, without any sensible content in it.

For the emboldened, I didn't say the same for TeddyA because humans have more chances of living in the sun than Teddy A sleeping with Nina. Teddy A has no sexual chemistry with Nina, he didn't even sleep with Bambam. But Miracle obviously likes Anto and Princess and have openly admitted it. Anto likes Miracle too. So there's more possiblility of sex to happen between Miracle and Anto than with Teddy A.

Whats so hard to understand here?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

grin cheesy grin cry cry

I noticed too, from Veekid's update but I'm super glad she walked out on him. He can't possibly ignore her and still expect her to warm up to him when he wanted to play. Nope! We don't run shii like that. undecided undecided

K brulé khloe and dee one being interviewed on silver bird.

As for miracle and Nina, I comment my reserve,
Let just observe them for now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

What card? shocked angry
From d look of tins his trying to play with her emotion and am not finding dat funny at all, he shield better respect him self
Wars wrong with most guys Sef? Y do Dey always do dis?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
And Anto sef cannot be loyal to the girl code.
Which girl code? Wait, how old are some of you?

Is this supposed to be a love affair series or a competition for 45 million naira? No wonder someone said here that you lot are the Telemundo-Zeeworld crowd. I find Nina very naive and somehow love how she acts.

But she needs to understand why she is in the house. Something she has forgotten and you lot have also done so. She shouldn't drag the guy down with her insecurities and childishness.

Anto understands why she is in the house. And I'm certain Miracle too does. Nina on the other hand seems to have fallen hopelessly in love when she shouldn't have.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Real desperation, dear.
Yes, he won't have sex on TV. He's so conscious of the camera and he's mature. Wetin he wan use 15 minutes sex on TV do, e no go reach am sef, why bother to do something that can tarnish your image or someone else's. He likes BamBam, I know she's in love and is very vulnerable at the moment. She might let her emotions overide her and might forget the camera but Teddy A no forget am o grin grin. He still reminded Bams yesterday.

In other news, did you see Teddy A and Bambam being all lovey dovey yesternight even after the reshuffling, it's all over twitter and instagram. Their love just dey sweet me kiss. If you no see the video, tell me I go post am sharply...

Girl I saw it oo, chei, see love grin, let my hubby come back from his trip quick quick, I need to straddle him like bamteddy loool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

And the rubbish epistles are back again? undecided
I still remember all your epistles last year about biggie wanting to rig the votes in favour of t boss and blah blah blah.
You got this many likes too, people sharing your ingenious idea and team Efe were scared stiff and accusations were sky high and this year again, you're back at it? undecided

Listen and listen good, miracle is not a fool and has never been a fool. He knows the reason he was saved and he'll never jeopardize that. He'll be back to Nina in no time, and they'll sort out every issue between them.

The funny thing is that you said this new partnership could potentially soil miracle's game but you left off Teddy grin
Teddy has already started treating Nina like crap. Last night Nina came to sit beside him in a group discussion and he didn't even try to include her in any capacity. The coming days will see him treating her much worse and even sharing some derogatory words about her to his bedmate monkeybam .
Do you think your female viewers will let him be?
Or is their outrage solely limited to miracle grin

As for mc Galaxy, he's one of the first but will not be the last .Miracle is literally the most popular man in Nigeria at the moment, celebs with dying career will try to jump into his bandwagon to have one last cynosure in the spotlight, so expect more people.

Miracle will be fine, he doesn't need your concern or anyone elses'.
Focus this your writing energy on your favourites ,who knows, you might actually get people invested in them.

You're dismissed!
You're obsessed with Teddy A. so that real estate discussions teddy, Leo and Rico were having which Nina had no idea of and was watching (understandably no one has knowledge in everything) has meant to be Teddy not treating Nina right and not involving her?

Youre fond of posting gibberish

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Hahhahahahha. In all this, if you remember vividly before the pairing. Miracle snubbed Nina for a while and even mentioned to someone that shey na so people dey fall in love within days of meeting. The pairing just made him come back to her. There was already friction. When miracle was paired with dee1 he mentioned having an eye for anto and sticking around so nina will not feel bad. The opportunity came for him to pick someone and he went for anto again. It seemed to me he preffered anto all along than Nina. Infact I rememeber at the beginning it was Nina that was all over this guy and people were even calling her all sort of names until miracle had to oblige because of pairing. Soon enough they became an item. If we are gonna start the blame game I think in all sincerity miracle has tried. Nina is not someone a smart guy will like to stay or mingle with. Its just that miracle is a smooth operator and very calm. If she was that good, why didnt any guy go for her instead let her remain as default for teddy a to pick. Same faith that befell her would have happened to ceecee. Those two are the most hated girls in the house. Nobody should blame teddy a. He is not patient enough for someone who is slow to learning or understanding and who always feels the world is against her when in fact the world is moving faster than she can catch up.

I really hope miracle is able to maintain a cordial relationship with anto if not I cannot blame him if he starts to fall for her. Anto was his original choice before this whole pairing. Big brother caused it and didn't allow people to really know each other before pairing them. Ricco and bam bam liked themselves before the whole twist, now Angel is with who he truly wishes to be with. Not sure about the rest sha. So its all good. Let's all be entertained.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
I just don't get what Anto has to do with Mina's fight,
She didn't ask to be paired with miracle, neither has she kissed him, they didn't even cuddle.

Abi how is it her fault that Nina cannot trust her man. Relationship goals my foot. Who sent her to go and fall in love where 45m is at stake, personally I feel both miracle and Anto have their heads in the game, it's Nina that chose 2 fall in love in 3 weeks, dats her personal issue.

Leave her out of your mina troubles, she has nothing to do with Nina's insecurities.

And no, she doesn't have to talk to lolu, its her choice, she actually has been obviously irritated with him since the issue with cee ce, I think she really jst xpected way more 4rm him. Again her not talking to him has nothing 2 do with mina

Abeg her head is in the game.she goes with whoever she is paired with like an adult. Period. her priorities are well placed she didn’t come to look for love or husband

This is d longest av typed on this thread. All dis cos of my love 4 Anto.#Teamanto by

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
dazzy2:

From d look of tins his trying to play with her emotion and am not finding dat funny at all, he shield better respect him self
Wars wrong with most guys Sef? Y do Dey always do dis?

Sssshhhhhh! cheesy grin

Slow down your breathe, we should chill and watch things unfold. It's just day2 after all, we can't nail him yet. In all of these, I just need my pumpkin to keep her emotions in check, not running after him like some wet chicken. All of us go dey alright lass lass. cool cool kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:

He has broken the curse if any grin

And no it isn't the Hoh that is affecting his thing with Mina

Is the re-paring and the fact that Anto wants his ass since last year

Pls get it right
Broken which curse, with what am seeing this morning, that curse still has a strong hold on him.

Believe me it's the head of house curse that's causing is fall-out with nina. The curse manifests in different ways: with tobi it was his pairing with cee'c that brought his downfall, and now he has less than half of his initial fanbase still supporting him. in khloe's case it was her unfair disqualification caused by kbrule. Now it's in miracle's tenure that this repairing shiii is happening. what becomes of miracle when the only way he entertains veiwers(his fairytale romance with nina) is nomore?

If you really want him to break the curse you better start serious "fasting and prayer" because "village people" are not taking a chill this season oo. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
mizz2posh:

Girl I saw it oo, chei, see love grin, let my hubby come back from his trip quick quick, I need to straddle him like bamteddy loool

If not for the camera ehn, the way he was looking at her...chai.. Teddy na bad boy smiley

Abeg, pity oga o grin.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
peeps4u:

You're obsessed with Teddy A. so that real estate discussions teddy, Leo and Rico were having which Nina had no idea of and was watching (understandably no one has knowledge in everything) has meant to be Teddy not treating Nina right and not involving her?

That's the exact word for the epistle he wrote: Gibberish. I wonder if Teddy A can try and become a wizard, get some knowledge of real estate from the other world and transfer it to Nina's mind, so that they can talk about him being nice to her... grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
peeps4u:

That post made no single sense. Threebear types like someone that's paranoid, thinking every post is targeting Miracle. Supporting Miracle doesn't mean typing epistles to show her love for Miracle to every post not praising Miracle.

You're right, her post was total balderdash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

K brulé khloe and dee one being interviewed on silver bird.

As for miracle and Nina, I comment my reserve,
Let just observe them for now.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

My wereylicious Ksquare, I miss Brulé oooo, especially his eyes. embarassed

Lerruz just be mute for now, thank God this week kuku dey useless before. Patiently keeping my votes for the one after my heart. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Iz there livestream for the silverbird interview?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Lilamartedi:
lol,tobi has finally put the nails in cee c’s coffin grin

Tobi was laying in bed with Alex complaining about cee c’s behavior then cee c walked towards them in anger and said “Tobi I hope you’re not talking to Alex about us”
Tobi “this is not about you cee c,just leave us alone “

Cee c is so surprised,she’s trying to figure out what changed

Cee c is begging and telling tobi to forgive her for whatever she did,he just walked out on her
Where tobi mama?
God don answer our prayer o.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
What exactly did Ceecee do to Tobi this time. She forgave him, but he refused to forgive her. Such is life.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
styrese:
grin Are you taking he or she serious, When God decides to lift someone up, people can't bring them down. TEDDY A has jumped and passed, no weapon formed against him shall prosper. Amen

Amen. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Nina to miracle...u are d most annoying human being in dis house..
Miracle- shut up joor u bleeped up yesterday.but before i went to be i gave u a good night kiss...dats maturity....

Saw this on twitter, I do not know if its true sha. Hopefully, it will make some folks happy though.... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Hahahhahahah
Now they want the poor boy to marry by force.

Team Mina is it by force? Shey it was miracle and Nina that came together from the womb to big brother's house? grin

Allow the boy to flex... He can't be tied to Nina. It is only a temporary partnership not a permanent one. grin

It was you people reading too much meaning into them and watching Nigeria telemudo on live TV.

Anybody that will come and abuse miracle will go mad. You will have to tell me when

1) it is a must to stick to one's former partner

2) if it is a marriage ceremony

3) if it is by force

4) if they came together

5) and if miracle is entitled to Nina apart from partnership grin

When we were telling you that you were watching telemudo you said otherwise. grin

Leave them alone. Leave miracle and Nina alone.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
Giel and mamBi
Watch ooo
Tobi and CeeC drama!!!

Cee'c, my problem child. cry cry

Didn't watch any of the drama but I am trying to catch up on the updates to see if I can get a picture of what happened.

So eagerly waiting for Tobi to help teach her some lessons if he can.

I know she is going to be kicked out at the next opportunity viewers get and hope she can watch herself in action and learn that this her game play was not good at all.

But I was hoping she would not drag anybody with her on her exit. Unfortunately, Lolu has used stubbornness to enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell, for the umpteenth time, the message of my post was premised around the romantic chemistry that seem to exist between Miracle, Nina and Anto. Miracle had always wanted Anto right from time and he's romantically attracted to her. It's known to everybody. Teddy A doesn't love Nina in a romantic way, at least nothing has shown he does.

If I was I talking on how condescending each pair will treat themselves, then I won't even mention Miracle's name because he doesn't look down on anyone and is quiet respectful.

Stop typing epistles over nothing. Everything no be fight. Na wa for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.