Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919050 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Lilamartedi:
lol,tobi has finally put the nails in cee c’s coffin grin

Tobi was laying in bed with Alex complaining about cee c’s behavior then cee c walked towards them in anger and said “Tobi I hope you’re not talking to Alex about us”
Tobi “this is not about you cee c,just leave us alone “

Cee c is so surprised,she’s trying to figure out what changed

Cee c is begging and telling tobi to forgive her for whatever she did,he just walked out on her

Well done Tobi. kiss She needs more of this.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Real desperation, dear.
Yes, he won't have sex on TV. He's so conscious of the camera and he's mature. Wetin he wan use 15 minutes sex on TV do, e no go reach am sef, why bother to do something that can tarnish your image or someone else's. He likes BamBam, I know she's in love and is very vulnerable at the moment. She might let her emotions overide her and might forget the camera but Teddy A no forget am o grin grin. He still reminded Bams yesterday.

In other news, did you see Teddy A and Bambam being all lovey dovey yesternight even after the reshuffling, it's all over twitter and instagram. Their love just dey sweet me kiss. If you no see the video, tell me I go post am sharply...
Rubbish talk.. Same thing some Miracle's fan were saying before today. Yiu people act as if they are there to please you or you are in there head to know thier next plan. Hope you won't destroy yourself if Teddy-A decides to have sex later in the show?
None of them is holy.. The same Teddy-A has a child outside wedlock (bastard)..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2018
They are not.

During the morning exercises, they were together on the bench playing lovey lovey. Anto was seen lying down (sleeping probably) on the mat. angry

I feel for CeeC, embarassed it is obvious she wants Tobi as she was stealing some glances when he was skipping but Tobi no send. I feel her last night's blabbing to Alex that if today comes without Tobi reconciling, kasala fit burst. Na just mouth tinz. Tobi no just send.

I just like Ifu and her exercises. The girl is very fit. Very lithe body. cool

Angel was seen trying to prop Alex with her exercises smiley

CeeCee then stops 'exercising' and sits near the love birds to stylishly watch Tobi skipping. Tobi body Na wa Abeg. kiss

Rico just 'shake body small' and went to the mirror to check if his 2-packs has turned to six. Mirror didn't lie. No change. He shakes head and walks leisurely away...kitchen beckons.

Teddy briefly shown on the mats, but it appears exercising is not his thingy. Looks confused on what to do. cheesy

After the exercises, Mina were smooching like two new lovebirds in the clothes room...Tobi was even talking to them but they hardly acknowledged his presence.
The two apparently love themselves die and my post yesterday that Miracle wanted to shag Anto was made a falsehood. undecided

Lolu no even go meet Anto shocked make them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una sef dey expect the same. cheesy
Izzorite. Later folks. Business beckons.

Giel:

I will,
Seems like Nina and miracle are still fighting going by updates cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Lilamartedi:
Ceec is begging Alex to help her beg tobi

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choiiiiiii! Which kain sleep convince me to close eye yesterday?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

If not for the camera ehn, the way he was looking at her...chai.. Teddy na bad boy smiley

Abeg, pity oga o grin.

Hahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2018
dazzy2:

From d look of tins his trying to play with her emotion and am not finding dat funny at all, he shield better respect him self
Wars wrong with most guys Sef? Y do Dey always do dis?

Queenofhell, since you love being in denial, oya come and fight her for observing what is very obvious. Am I the one behind this moniker too?

Keep living on denial. Keep fighting everybody. Don't pray or wish against Miracle sleeping with Anto. If it finally happens, you will see the condemnation he will get and fans he will lose. This is BBN not BBA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choiiiiiii! Which kain sleep convince me to close eye yesterday?
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

She was just rambling nonstop. She even slept alone and looked so pitiful while at it. Choiiii! What love will cause ehnnn...

Nina, that one too slept alone and woke up to start reading bible. Hahahaha grin cheesy cry cry

I hate love! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
RedDistrict:

From the present happenings btw tobi and ceec. i still reiterate the above

she legit loves him, maybe her way of showing it is giving her man stress and wahala. Tobi is tired which is very understandable, The whole idea of begging a woman everyday gets boring eventually jare.

This is the exact way I see it too. She can not have things her way every time. Dude is getting tired of begging and now that he is not her official partner, he does not need to "manage" her excesses. I just hope she learns.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for this update.
Lol everybody is just looking for update. grin

feelgood:
They are not.

During the morning exercises, they were together on the bench playing lovey lovey. Anto was seen lying down (sleeping probably) on the mat. angry

I feel for CeeC, embarassed it is obvious she wants Tobi as she was stealing some glances when he was skipping but Tobi no send. I feel her last night's blabbing to Alex that if today comes without Tobi reconciling, kasala fit burst. Na just mouth tinz. Tobi no just send.

CeeCee then stops 'exercising' and sits near the love birds to stylishly watch Tobi skipping. Tobi body Na wa Abeg. kiss

Teddy briefly shown on the mats, but it appears exercising is not his thingy. Looks confused on what to do. cheesy

After the exercises, Mina were smooching like two new lovebirds in the clothes room...Tobi was even talking to them but they hardly acknowledged his presence.
The two apparently love themselves die and my post yesterday that Miracle wanted to shag Anto was made a falsehood. undecided

Lolu no even go meet Anto :omake them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una self dey expect the same. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Rubbish talk.. Same thing some Miracle's fan were saying before today. Yiu people act as if they are there to please you or you are in there head to know thier next plan. Hope you won't destroy yourself if Teddy-A decides to have sex later in the show?
None of them is holy.. The same Teddy-A has a child outside wedlock (bastard)..

I never said he was holy. I never said he was innocent. Please, don't twist my words. I only said he's very conscious of the camera. We still have over a month left. I will bring you back here and remind you of this.

I'm a Teddy A fan and I have the right to talk about him in whatever way I like. If it happens, I will obviously still find a way to defend him, he's my favorite you know. Please, don't get worked up.
Did you just call Teddy a bastard? grin grin, I guess I will have to add this to his many names.
Yes, he won't have sex on TV... kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

She was just rambling nonstop. She even slept alone and looked so pitiful while at it. Choiiii! What love will cause ehnnn...

Nina, that one too slept alone and woke up to start reading bible. Hahahaha grin cheesy cry cry

I hate love! angry angry

LMAO grin grin
So you are laughing at Nina and cee c grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Skylaa(f): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2018
can rico leave the kitchen for another person
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Chair love is really wicked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

LMAO grin grin
Ccee deserves it but Nina is such a pure heart if miracle toy with dis girls heart ehhh am done with love

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2018
feelgood:
They are not.

Lolu no even go meet Anto :omake them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una self dey expect the same. cheesy

Oh my! Do you have an idea of what you've done to me? Thanks so so much for this update. kiss kiss

I can finally do my huge grins grin grin grin

Giel, dazzy2, it's a good thing we decided to chill. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Beorn:

You are just typing erratically without making sense. Everybody is not out to bring Miracle down. Stop this boring defence. Your post was just all over the place, without any sensible content in it.

For the emboldened, I didn't say the same for TeddyA because humans have more chances of living in the sun than Teddy A sleeping with Nina. Teddy A has no sexual chemistry with Nina, he didn't even sleep with Bambam. But Miracle obviously likes Anto and Princess and have openly admitted it. Anto likes Miracle too. So there's more possiblility of sex to happen between Miracle and Anto than with Teddy A.

Whats so hard to understand here?
Obviously you can't read or your brain Lacks understanding? undecided
Where did I bring up Teddy A wanting to sleep with Nina or any possibility of it?
Do you read backward ?
You are starting to get boring with your irrelevant epistles, use your time for something much more productive.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Thank you for this updates
Lol everybody is just looking for update. grin

They made up but they are fighting again. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Rico is cooking in the kitchen,

Anto, angel ahneeka sitting with him and talking.

Discussion started from Lagos traffic and how how they've spent up to 3 hours in traffic (angel) having to wake up to 4am to get to where he needed to be by 7am(Rico)

Then it moved to housing and rent and cars
Anto says her rent has expired, and she was living in her home illegally,
She says she sold her car because she wanted to have a fresh start,
Rico and angel both say their rent will expire. Angel says his will expire in April.
Ahneeka shouts and says there are many homeless people leaving in this house.

Anto says big brother should keep her here for as long as possible because she has no where to live.
Angel said yes. That he needs sometime to arrange his life.

Ahneeka says danfo is bae, grin that she spends 3/4 of her salary on taxis and ubers. So danfo is bae cheesy

She says she needs a car.
Lol. Ifu is around now.

The conversation has changed to men and their girlfriends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
dazzy2:
Miracle shudnt just try to play dis card with Nina cos it Wunt be funny at all
Pained soul... You think any of them give a fvck about you? Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
I honestly do not think cee cee understands that this is a game.
If you cage him, how do you expect he'll mingle and actually win the game.

Do you know how many times, I have wanted to crack open her brain to check for the answer to this your question? The strategy is so whack even if it was a strategy. She is expecting to win or Tobi to win 45M based on the two of them sitting under roses and arguing endlessly?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

LMAO grin grin

That's how I am when I get emotional, I laugh and cry. cheesy grin cheesy cry cry cry

But honestly, you should have seen CeeC in bed, looked so sad. I hope uncle Tobi forgives her real quick, I like her too. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
dazzy2:

Ccee deserves it but Nina is such a pure heart if miracle toy with dis girls heart ehhh am done with love

Lol. grin
Don't worry, they'll get better or they won't. It's all right grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Annelka, Anto, Rico and angel in the kitchen talking about living in the Island, focus on traffic and transportation.

Annelka said she spends 3/4 of her salary on Uber. She can use Okada but no bus. Very foolish, Imo and sadly the mindset of most ladies living in lekki area. Anto said she can and have used bus(damfo)

Ifu comes to the kitchen and changes the dusvussuon

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Kuku kee me, who do they plan on giving heart attack biko? Oh lawd! angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Can the cameraman show us the rest of the housemates already undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
peeps4u:

You're obsessed with Teddy A. so that real estate discussions teddy, Leo and Rico were having which Nina had no idea of and was watching (understandably no one has knowledge in everything) has meant to be Teddy not treating Nina right and not involving her?

Youre fond of posting gibberish

Let this be the last time you mention me unless you want to see the other side of me. Look at the dumb teddy 0 talking about real estate ,what does the ugly eczema flabby drug addict know about real estate ?
Leo did most of the talking and all Teddy eczema did was diss T boss who is doing much better than he'll ever will and talk about a man he knows with 60 children. Nina tried talking but they didn't include her, the coming weeks will show teddy a showing more contempt to his pairing with Nina and that will be his undoing grin
I'll just sit and watch him destroy himself.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

That's how I am when I get emotional, I laugh and cry. cheesy grin cheesy cry cry cry

But honestly, you should have seen CeeC in bed, looked so sad. I hope uncle Tobi forgives her real quick, I like her too. embarassed

I saw cee c yesterday,
I'm sorry, I was laughing my ass away

Forming boss for tobi, immediately tobi changed it for her yesterday madam even started begging,
She even went to beg Alex to help her talk to tobi.
Oh. Cee c ,
I don't know if tobi should forgive her sha, her kind of love is stressful grin

Lol, laughing and crying right.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
feelgood:
They are not.

Lolu no even go meet Anto shocked make them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una sef dey expect the same. cheesy

You have done well. May your business keep growing and expanding.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
So teddy a said bam bam has body odour cheesy grin
Now we know who has the fishy smell

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Village people are still on point. grin
Since yesterday evening
They have finished work on cee c and tobi they have now moved to Mina.
Oh well. We wait and see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina should realize that Miracle has bleeped her and he is planning to nail the next prey... Miracle never ever loved Nina... She was just the easiest target for him to practice sex..
Finally... A comment from you worth appreciating.

Akthdream... You have sense grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I saw cee c yesterday,
I'm sorry, I was laughing my ass away

Forming boss for tobi, immediately tobi changed it for her yesterday madam even started begging,
She even went to beg Alex to help her talk to tobi.
Oh. Cee c ,
I don't know if tobi should forgive her sha, her kind of love is stressful grin

Lol, laughing and crying right.
She's toxic, Tobi made the right decision.I hope he sticks to it, it'll be better for the both of them .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.