Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919420 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

She's toxic, Tobi made the right decision.I hope he sticks to it, it'll be better for the both of them .

I understand, cee c sef, she should be able to find a better way to love, madam cee c is very stressful.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Did tobi say big brother doesn't want nina to get "belle" and that was why biggie did not want miracle to move to the suite with nina.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Hahhahahahha. In all this, if you remember vividly before the pairing. Miracle snubbed Nina for a while and even mentioned to someone that shey na so people dey fall in love within days of meeting. The pairing just made him come back to her. There was already friction. When miracle was paired with dee1 he mentioned having an eye for anto and sticking around so nina will not feel bad. The opportunity came for him to pick someone and he went for anto again. It seemed to me he preffered anto all along than Nina. Infact I rememeber at the beginning it was Nina that was all over this guy and people were even calling her all sort of names until miracle had to oblige because of pairing. Soon enough they became an item. If we are gonna start the blame game I think in all sincerity miracle has tried. Nina is not someone a smart guy will like to stay or mingle with. Its just that miracle is a smooth operator and very calm. If she was that good, why didnt any guy go for her instead let her remain as default for teddy a to pick. Same faith that befell her would have happened to ceecee. Those two are the most hated girls in the house. Nobody should blame teddy a. He is not patient enough for someone who is slow to learning or understanding and who always feels the world is against her when in fact the world is moving faster than she can catch up.

I really hope miracle is able to maintain a cordial relationship with anto if not I cannot blame him if he starts to fall for her. Anto was his original choice before this whole pairing. Big brother caused it and didn't allow people to really know each other before pairing them. Ricco and bam bam liked themselves before the whole twist, now Angel is with who he truly wishes to be with. Not sure about the rest sha. So its all good. Let's all be entertained.
They were paired to be strategic partners and not lovers... Princess vs Bitto, Angel vs Ifu, Rico vs Ahneeka Anto vs Lolu, Dee-one vs Vandora didn't have mutual romance between them while they were strategic partners.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Village people are still on point. grin
Since yesterday evening
They have finished work on cee c and tobi they have now moved to Mina.
Oh well. We wait and see.
Miracle following the path of many previous winners, they all had complicated love stories grin

Efe unrequited love
Idris love triangle
Dilish love in the house boyfriend at home.
Keagan girl friend snatcher.

No safe player has ever won big brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
feelgood:
They are not.

During the morning exercises, they were together on the bench playing lovey lovey. Anto was seen lying down (sleeping probably) on the mat. angry

I feel for CeeC, embarassed it is obvious she wants Tobi as she was stealing some glances when he was skipping but Tobi no send. I feel her last night's blabbing to Alex that if today comes without Tobi reconciling, kasala fit burst. Na just mouth tinz. Tobi no just send.

I just like Ifu and her exercises. The girl is very fit. Very lithe body. cool

Angel was seen trying to prop Alex with her exercises smiley

CeeCee then stops 'exercising' and sits near the love birds to stylishly watch Tobi skipping. Tobi body Na wa Abeg. kiss

Rico just 'shake body small' and went to the mirror to check if his 2-packs has turned to six. Mirror didn't lie. No change. He shakes head and walks leisurely away...kitchen beckons.

Teddy briefly shown on the mats, but it appears exercising is not his thingy. Looks confused on what to do. cheesy

After the exercises, Mina were smooching like two new lovebirds in the clothes room...Tobi was even talking to them but they hardly acknowledged his presence.
The two apparently love themselves die and my post yesterday that Miracle wanted to shag Anto was made a falsehood. undecided

Lolu no even go meet Anto shocked make them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una sef dey expect the same. cheesy
Izzorite. Later folks. Business beckons.

I love you kiss
MiNa my loves

Anybody thinking what they type and rant about will affect the way I watch MY BB is clearly deluded
Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
So teddy a said bam bam has body odour cheesy grin
Now we know who has the fishy smell

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

E don finally be! So he used Tobi's towel... Nawa!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I understand, cee c sef, she should be able to find a better way to love, madam cee c is very stressful.
Someone on twitter said she's not possessive but possessed grin

Regardless of what happened though, Tobi running cee cee down to anyone that cared to listen was unacceptable, but then, he's only 23 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2018
yunafa:
Did tobi say big brother doesn't want nina to get "belle" and that was why biggie did not want miracle to move to the suite with nina.
That is if she is not even pregnant.. All my eyes will be on Nina from today... Hope Biggie is ready for Anti natal.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Miracle following the path of many previous winners, they all had complicated love stories grin

Efe unrequited love
Idris love triangle
Dilish love in the house boyfriend at home.
Keagan girl friend snatcher.

No safe player has ever won big brother grin

Keagan was a no bleeps given nigger.
Didn't even understand that he had won big brother, was looking around like a fool.

Anyways. Talia followed him. So I won't say he snatched her.

Who was dilish love in the house?
She kepy herself away from every man,
It's just that Nigerians felt Melvin and her were a good pair so gave him her as a wife,

I don't even remember idris with in house loves.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

E don finally be! So he used Tobi's towel... Nawa!
I was shocked when he said that shocked
For an old man ,he says whatever comes to his mind .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

I didn't really get it either, but it seems she told him he try to touch her without her permission or something, not sure. But whatever it is he calmed he can't look at her the same way again.

Yikes, e serious like this? Bad joke if it was a joke... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Which girl code? Wait, how old are some of you?

Is this supposed to be a love affair series or a competition for 45 million naira? No wonder someone said here that you lot are the Telemundo-Zeeworld crowd. I find Nina very naive and somehow love how she acts.

But she needs to understand why she is in the house. Something she has forgotten and you lot have also done so. She shouldn't drag the guy down with her insecurities and childishness.

Anto understands why she is in the house. And I'm certain Miracle too does. Nina on the other hand seems to have fallen hopelessly in love when she shouldn't have.
She's a girl, that's what they do.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Someone on twitter said she's not possessive but possessed grin

Regardless of what happened though, Tobi running cee cee down to anyone that cared to listen was unacceptable, but then, he's only 23 undecided
Tobi is only trying to protect himself from being disqualified.. He doesn't want another Tboss vs Kemen Palava.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Keagan was a no bleeps given nigger.
Didn't even understand that he had won big brother, was looking around like a fool.

Anyways. Talia followed him. So I won't say he snatched her.

Who was dilish love in the house?
She kepy herself away from every man,
It's just that Nigerians felt Melvin and her were a good pair so gave him her as a wife,

I don't even remember idris with in house loves.
Idris was caught up in a love triangle with goitse and Ella

Dillish was caught up in a love triangle with Melvin and her Stephen, who she later dumped three months after the show grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Chai MINA oo. There is fire on the mountain

Eh eh undecided This kin updates that can give hypertension. Now I have to pray someone gave more details. Deris God oh!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Tobi is only trying to protect himself from being disqualified.. He doesn't want another Tboss vs Kemen Palava.
He doesn't need to tell everyone cee cee was trying to frame him as a molester, cee cee may be bad but I don't think she'll gain anything by causing Tobi's disqualification.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2018
opella:
Evicted housemates interview now on silverbird tv. Khloe, Kbrule and Dee one first to be interviewed

So they allowed her to have a media tour. Nice one organizers.

I still miss my Koko fire cracker cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

I didn't really get it either, but it seems she told him he try to touch her without her permission or something, not sure. But whatever it is he calmed he can't look at her the same way again.
Yea...Cee-c was also angry that Tobi want to change the colour of his hair. She had the belief that this pairing thing is affecting Tobi negatively.
Now that Tobi want to act like a Man, I hope he stick to it... Anybody that blame Cee-c again should visit a psychiatrist..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
grin
Break up goals grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

You can imagine, a girl that has been curving him for so long and all of a sudden she is sleeping topless and forcing his hands on her breasts. I love tobi's reaction, he is thinking with his brains and not his balls.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:

So they allowed her to have a media tour. Nice one organizers.

I still miss my Koko fire cracker cry
Have any of your favorite ever won big brother? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
peeps4u:

You're obsessed with Teddy A. so that real estate discussions teddy, Leo and Rico were having which Nina had no idea of and was watching (understandably no one has knowledge in everything) has meant to be Teddy not treating Nina right and not involving her?

Youre fond of posting gibberish

Are you minding him? The same Teddy that calmly discussed strategies with her and didn't for one moment shut down her opinion. Even when she brought up Bamco as an option for nomination, he calmly disagreed with her because that's his girl's pair. I may not be his fan but he's not as bad as some people are making him look.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Babez, I'm confused. I don squeeze face, laugh, make silly facial expressions at their drama. Lol, as much as I understand Nina, she should back off right now. She's strong, she keep her emotions in check.

And Anto, the fvck happened to the strategic partner she played with Lolu, why she dey follow MeeMee upandan? angry

I am confused though. Why is it such a big deal if Nina asks Anto about Lolu if Miracle no get interest for there. I haf clapped 3ce and my hands are almost halfway to my head.

If Miracle starts confusion in that house, people go shout oh.

Anyway, drama unloading grin I like it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

He doesn't need to tell everyone cee cee was trying to frame him as a molester, cee cee may be bad but I don't think she'll gain anything by causing Tobi's disqualification.
This is a game, no one is to be trusted.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Lol.... Cee-c doesn't really care about big brother. I won't be surprised if she decides to do voluntary exit today.. Some of you people don't really know cee-c but hate her for the wrong reason..
Yes, Cee-c can do anything to get herself and Tobi disqualified just to have him to herself outside Biggie brother..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Oh my! Do you have an idea of what you've done to me? Thanks so so much for this update. kiss kiss

I can finally do my huge grins grin grin grin

Giel, dazzy2, it's a good thing we decided to chill. kiss

I am doing cartwheels and somersaults here
kiss
MiNa mu ooo
Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Let this be the last time you mention me unless you want to see the other side of me. Look at the dumb teddy 0 talking about real estate ,what does the ugly eczema flabby drug addict know about real estate ?
Leo did most of the talking and all Teddy eczema did was diss T boss who is doing much better than he'll ever will and talk about a man he knows with 60 children. Nina tried talking but they didn't include her, the coming weeks will show teddy a showing more contempt to his pairing with Nina and that will be his undoing grin
I'll just sit and watch him destroy himself.
You're empty, your posts lack cohesion. You moved from Teddy didn't include Nina in discussion to only Leo had the knowledge in real estate and did the talking.

If that was the case that Leo was the one that did the talking, why did you initially accuse Teddy and he didn't involve Nina like he was the one in charge of the convo?

You said Teddy has no knowledge in real estate, if he doesn't but he still attempted to contribute his "zero" knowledge on the matter, what stopped Nina from doing same?

Your hatred for Teddy is making portraying Nina as weak and dumb which people call her. What was the big deal in Nina listening to convo on real estate if she had no knowledge in it? But your low self esteem and insecurity made you make a fuzz out of this and portrayed it like the guys treated Nina bad by not contributing in real estate talk. I also would have watched or ask questions if I was there as I have no knowledge in real estate biz, one can't know it all.

FINALLY, BEFORE YOU GO ABOUT LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH LAME AND FALSE CLAIMS, BE NOBLE ENOUGH AND BE A MAN OF INTEGRITY TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS HOW NINA WAS SHUT OUT OF THE CONVO LAST NIGHT BY THE GUYS. WAS SHE CONTRIBUTING AND THE GUYS PAID NO MIND TO HER OR SHE WANTED TO TALK AND WAS ASKED TO SHUT UP? NARRATE HOW NINA WAS TREATED HARSHLY LAST NIGHT.

IF YOU CAN'T, REMAIN SILENT FOR A WHILE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOUR HATRED AND INSECURITY CONSUME YOU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:

Are you minding him? The same Teddy that calmly discussed strategies with her and didn't for one moment shut down her opinion. Even when she brought up Bamco as an option for nomination, he calmly disagreed with her because that's his girl's pair. I may not be his fan but he's not as bad as some people are making him look.
Now you're supporting Teddy A, my mind is at rest grin
I'm pretty certain he'll never win.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Have any of your favorite ever won big brother? undecided

Not really. Maybe because I'm not a bandwagon supporter

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

They made up but they are fighting again. sad

Why is this happening to me!!! embarassed cry cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2018
As usual our Mina keeping them busy and talking

Day in day out

I truly believe some peeps don't know the meaning of

Boring

These two are anything but boring cheesy

Their fight is good....normal couple do this things

If they don't, then they are scripted

Drama till day 87 or so

I LIKE IT !

I remember when Richianna fights...

Richard will remember he is married

He will go and bring out his wife's picture

And start looking at them....lol

Fight on Mina

Oh and by the way....if Nina is cheating on her

Boyfriend why can't miracle cheat with Anto?

After all he is a side boo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

I am confused though. Why is it such a big deal if Nina asks Anto about Lolu if Miracle no get interest for there. I haf clapped 3ce and my hands are almost halfway to my head.

If Miracle starts confusion in that house, people go shout oh.

Anyway, drama unloading grin I like it.

I think its more of what Miracle felt it implies that she doesn't trust him enough despite the assurances he had given her. And it was also putting ideas in his head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.