Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917259 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:

Not really. Maybe because I'm not a bandwagon supporter

I have Karen on you then, and when a fav came second too
I have had a favourite leave in the third /fourth week shocked
CocoIce and Gifty
Then DQ up and down
I "do" housemates" not teams
But it is beautiful when my favs are everybody's too...that way I am happy seeing them till the last day, and I would be in a Team then
(I don't join winning teams cos I want a win...I join for love of the housemates if this makes sense)

Reality TV goals

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.... Cee-c doesn't really care about big brother. I won't be surprised if she decides to do voluntary exit today.. Some of you people don't really know cee-c but hate her for the wrong reason..
Yes, Cee-c can do anything to get herself and Tobi disqualified just to have him to herself outside Biggie brother..
Even if that happens,she and tobi can never date outside.i dont think hes foolish to that extend,moreover his family would never agree.let their separation continue abeg.she has brought down tobi's ratings from top two to average

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
E b like say bamteddy dey Bleep for bathroom o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:
As usual our Mina keeping them busy and talking

Day in day out

I truly believe some peeps don't know the meaning of

Boring

These two are anything but boring cheesy

Their fight is good....normal couple do this things

If they don't, then they are scripted

Drama till day 87 or so

I LIKE IT !

I remember when Richianna fights...

Richard will remember he is married

He will go and bring out his wife's picture

And start looking at them....lol

Fight on Mina

Oh and by the way....if Nina is cheating on her

Boyfriend why can't miracle cheat with Anto?

After all he is a side boo grin

Honestly? (In Zainab's voice) I love you Gangstress!
True Story( In Prezzo's voice) @your post

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
peeps4u:

You're empty, your posts lack cohesion. You moved from Teddy didn't include Nina in discussion to only Leo had the knowledge in real estate and did the talking.

If that was the case that Leo was the one that did the talking, why did you initially accuse Teddy and he didn't involve Nina like he was the one in charge of the convo?

You said Teddy has no knowledge in real estate, if he doesn't but he still attempted to contribute his "zero" knowledge on the matter, what stopped Nina from doing same?

Your hatred for Teddy is making portraying Nina as weak and dumb which people call her. What was the big deal in Nina listening to convo on real estate if she had no knowledge in it? But your low self esteem and insecurity made you make a fuzz out of this and portrayed it like the guys treated Nina bad by not contributing in real estate talk. I also would have watched or ask questions if I was there as I have no knowledge in real estate biz, one can't know it all.

FINALLY, BEFORE YOU GO ABOUT LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH LAME AND FALSE CLAIMS, BE NOBLE ENOUGH AND BE A MAN OF INTEGRITY TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS HOW NINA WAS SHUT OUT OF THE CONVO LAST NIGHT BY THE GUYS. WAS SHE CONTRIBUTING AND THE GUYS PAID NO MIND TO HER OR SHE WANTED TO TALK AND WAS ASKED TO SHUT UP? NARRATE HOW NINA WAS TREATED HARSHLY LAST NIGHT.

IF YOU CAN'T, REMAIN SILENT FOR A WHILE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOUR HATRED AND INSECURITY CONSUME YOU.
grin
You're the empty one, see how worked up you are because I called Teddy A out for what he is, a condescending, under achieving low life classless tacky failed musician.
Unlike you that is slow in comprehension and logic, I'm fast and I draw inferences from gesticulations, mannerism and facial expressions.
Only a slow person like you need verbal proof to draw assertions. My mind works quicker than yours.
Everything I said about this partnership will be proven in the coming days.
If you were not suffering from deep rooted insecurities and low self esteem, you would have waited patiently for things to unfold and prove me wrong instead of your vituperation all over my comments.

As for your lack of knowledge about real Estate and basically every other thing in life, let's just say your life history does not interest me. Save it for your autobiography.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
guardsman:

Hahaha, pls don't mention entertainment & Miracle who is as mute as d dead in d same sentence. Guy, stay current. I watched where Nina was telling him she enjoyed it yesterday night & that it was cool. If u choose to watch, it's also on d net.
Nina is 21 but she's naive & immature. See, it took d HMs a short time to realize that & they looked at her condescendingly.
I know you like MiNa but it is what it is
A character doesn't have to be a parrot to fit into a movie role. Ur personality traits is a major prerequisite.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2018
If I could I would reach inside the TV and yank off that red jacket from Anto's body, and pull out an arm while at it!
angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Miracle following the path of many previous winners, they all had complicated love stories grin

Efe unrequited love
Idris love triangle
Dilish love in the house boyfriend at home.
Keagan girl friend snatcher.

No safe player has ever won big brother grin

Richard an adulterer

Kevin unrequited love

Uti.....Sheila brouhaha

Rico sex on tv....sharing tawana with Munya

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

I love you kiss
MiNa my loves

Anybody thinking what they type and rant about will affect the way I watch MY BB is clearly deluded
Lol

Hello doll grin

Our Mina will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

I think its more of what Miracle felt it implies that she doesn't trust him enough despite the assurances he had given her. And it was also putting ideas in his head.

Exactly what I thought too
But I have decided that it is Anto's fault! angry cheesy
MiNa for my pleasure, till day 85
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Lolu, ahneeka and tobi in the closet.
Seems bambam and teddy A are catching fun inside the bathroom

Lol, ahneeka is laughing and screaming.

Lolu and tobi were shouting funke! And telling big brother to show the bathroom,

Lol. Ahneeka said put your younger ones away.

Teddy asks them if they are jealous. Ahneeka says they are not jealous of them but the situation

Lol, tobi says that bamteddy are starting the physical romance in the house.

Lol. Tobi says that after this long wait all he needs is one minute grin

Tobi says he is shy to enter the shower before he sees what he is not supposed to see.

Lol, lolu just going after ahneeka, saying he will romance her if she off cloth.
Ahneeka told him that even if she is naked, he won't do anything, lolu asks her if she knows who his father is. If she knows who she is.

Lolu told ahneeka that she is set like mathset.

Lolu tells, teddy that it's time to come, teddy says it's not time yet,
Ahneeka tells bambam to put in work

Ahneeka and tobi told bambam to give them sound track, tobi tells bambam to make the grown man scream. and she starts.

Teddy is out of the shower.

Cc blackhawk04
Update.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:
So, y'all watching will pretend like nothing happened between Teddy and Bambum now abi? grin cheesy grin

Issokae! lipsrsealed

Wallahi, this last night na gbeke. They are even in the shower right now doing some things that are making Lolu and Tobi blush.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
If I could I would reach inside the TV and yank off that red jacket from Anto's body, and pull out an arm while at it!
angry tongue

I read it somewhere that she was wearing it but seeing her in it is vexing me small small grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
angry tongue

LMAO grin
Anto is in trouble grin

MamBi:

I read it somewhere that she was wearing it but seeing her in it is vexing me small small grin

Why is it vexing you? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

LMAO grin
Anto is in trouble grin

cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Lolu is naughty this morning, he wan fúck ahneeka if given the chance
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by princesszizi: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
feelgood:
They are not.

During the morning exercises, they were together on the bench playing lovey lovey. Anto was seen lying down (sleeping probably) on the mat. angry

I feel for CeeC, embarassed it is obvious she wants Tobi as she was stealing some glances when he was skipping but Tobi no send. I feel her last night's blabbing to Alex that if today comes without Tobi reconciling, kasala fit burst. Na just mouth tinz. Tobi no just send.

I just like Ifu and her exercises. The girl is very fit. Very lithe body. cool

Angel was seen trying to prop Alex with her exercises smiley

CeeCee then stops 'exercising' and sits near the love birds to stylishly watch Tobi skipping. Tobi body Na wa Abeg. kiss

Rico just 'shake body small' and went to the mirror to check if his 2-packs has turned to six. Mirror didn't lie. No change. He shakes head and walks leisurely away...kitchen beckons.

Teddy briefly shown on the mats, but it appears exercising is not his thingy. Looks confused on what to do. cheesy

After the exercises, Mina were smooching like two new lovebirds in the clothes room...Tobi was even talking to them but they hardly acknowledged his presence.
The two apparently love themselves die and my post yesterday that Miracle wanted to shag Anto was made a falsehood. undecided

Lolu no even go meet Anto shocked make them greet. Dem dey quarrel ne

NEPA don take dia light now - the wicked have done their worst. angry Decided to check here for updates. Apparently una sef dey expect the same. cheesy
Izzorite. Later folks. Business beckons.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

I knowww!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Bam bam and teddy A banging in the bathroom grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Exactly what I thought too
But I have decided that it is Anto's fault! angry cheesy
MiNa for my pleasure, till day 85

Anto is just following Biggies rules ni nothing do her. She even assured Nina that nothing will happen between them. Anto is smart she won't want to get negative publicity by snatching Miracle. She's just trying to spend more time with her strategic partner and trying to know him better.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
princesszizi:

grin grin

I died at his post

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

Anto is just following Biggies rules ni nothing do her. She even assured Nina that nothing will happen between them. Anto is smart she won't want to get negative publicity by snatching Miracle. She's just trying to spend more time with her strategic partner and trying to know him better.
Bless you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
angry tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

This had better be the case, I trust only MiNa, not that Anto
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Khloe,Kbrule, Vandora and Princess live on Wazobia Fm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:
Khloe,Kbrule, Vandora and Princess live on Wazobia Fm
They appeared on Silverbird TV this morning

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

grin
You're the empty one, see how worked up you are because I called Teddy A out for what he is, a condescending, under achieving low life classless tacky failed musician.
Unlike you that is slow in comprehension and logic, I'm fast and I draw inferences from gesticulations, mannerism and facial expressions.
Only a slow person like you need verbal proof to draw assertions. My mind works quicker than yours.
Everything I said about this partnership will be proven in the coming days.
If you were not suffering from deep rooted insecurities and low self esteem, you would have waited patiently for things to unfold and prove me wrong instead of your vituperation all over my comments.

As for your lack of knowledge about real Estate and basically every other thing in life, let's just say your life history does not interest me. Save it for your autobiography.

Can you see you are empty like I said. You failed to answer simple question and show us how Teddy disrespected Nina. I haven't voted for any HMs yet as I am yet to figure out my fav but I can't watch your lies and hateful posts pass here often.

So far, Teddy hasn't bullied and treated Nina unfairly. Even when he had to give her rose yesterday, while Nina was frowning her face, he still jokingly approached her and said "will you marry me"

While they were discussing about nomination yesterday, it was a mature and two-way Convo, Nina had a say, Teddy did also, none felt bullied. Why will you, in your myopic and ignorant mind, say because Teddy, Leo and Rico while talking about real estate which Nina has no idea of and was watching, Teddy has treated Nina unfairly like that.

You sound like a broken record and your further lame attempt to paint any HM black because of your self-consuming hatred rather displays you as a pompous ignoramus who makes loudest noise because of your emptiness.

I challenge you again, betray emptiness and ignorance in you by telling us how Nina was disrespected last night in that simple "real estate discussions"

Your shallowness in thinking is second to none and that explains why only you are carrying the "Teddy treated Nina badly last night" about.

Every sane and rational mind knows when you don't have the knowledge about certain discussion you sit down, calm, watch and learn, which Nina did.

I trust you, you would have as usual dropped your non coherent posts and gibberish in that discussion if you were Nina rather than learning as she did.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:

Not really. Maybe because I'm not a bandwagon supporter
Welcome to team teddy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Welcome to team teddy grin

cheesy
OMG
You will never stop, eh? Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
Bam bam and teddy A banging in the bathroom grin cheesy

Don't worry ....since they have started, it won't be long

They will throw caution to the wind and do it in the room

So all doubters will be believers !

I like this game grin

Miracle be setting pace, Teddy be following

We are taking notes...lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Beorn:

Type what you know. I've never been a Nina fan. I'm a Khloe fan and have berated Biggie openly for using his pairing to disqualify Khloe and also said I will not vote anymore after Khloe left. I like Nina is different from being her fan. I liked Vandorra doesn't make me her fan. I like Alex, but I'm not her fan neither is she my favourite.

When Miracle start sleeping with Anto, he will try to hide it to Nina like TTT was trying to play Bisola, by then you'd understand how emotional Nigerians can be about these things. Let wait for it to happen, then you'll see the outcome.

I will be shocketted if this happens. Flirt I see him doing but sleep with someone else after sleeping with Nina? Hnmmmm! I will be surprised. I don't see him as the type to cause that much confusion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.