Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890169 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Ahneeka, Angel, Miracle, Tobi, Anto and Lolu acting out a panel, Ahneeka as the host
that was the highest point of their presentation.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
jojogirlx:
Singing that they messed up.
Lol they tried nau grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
The singers were to nervous to pull it rhough...Bambam Rico Tedddy ...Shame

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

that was the highest point of their presentation.
Yeah they did well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Cee C, Bam, Teddy, Nina and Rico doing a singing presenting

And they messed it up. SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Who will explain the song now embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
None of these guys deserve the 45m

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Our resident alpha male and female just failed woefully, this is just terrible...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nd they are laughing. dats d one gettn me pissed. Mschewwwe
eksbabe:
These guys are a mess. How do you forget your lines all together

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Today's presentation should rank as one of the worst in the history of Big brother show. grin
It is not the worst, we need to give it to the talk show crew, they did a great job. Anheeka, Lolu,Anto,Tobi,Angel and Miracle

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol Bam Bam sampled that 'ijoya o lagbaja' part in Konko Below
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm waiting for what CeeC did too shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Teddy A, BamBam, and Rico should all bury their head in shame, yet they all call Nina dumb...SMH

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:
The best part of the presentation is the talk show, they messed up the song part.

Even the presentation ended badly with the bursted condom. They just gave Flex condom a very negative publicity.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Our resident alpha male and female just failed woefully, this is just terrible...
And bam was already talking down on Nina saying she wud flop d song she Wunt learn

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

The day he started stalking me, It took me thirty minutes to figure out who he really is...he is known as eatpussy outside nairaland

DaddyKross and marinne can testify to this. grin
What? He is that dude?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:

It is not the worst, we need to give it to the talk show crew, they did a great job. Anheeka, Lolu,Anto,Tobi,Angel and Miracle

I totally agree with you!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
I'm waiting for what CeeC did too shocked
She composed the rap song.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Can you please tell us how the Alpha male failed?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nobody should coman put blame on a particular housemate. They all flopped even right from the beginning of the presentation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
All five of them failed woefully.. wen they failed i looked up to nina and Rico to make me happy and dose two also forgot their lyrics.and they were laughing..mscheww
fitzmayowa:

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
dazzy2:

And bam was already talking down on Nina saying she wud flop d song she Wunt learn

I just tire for the so called "Power Couple" failed woefully they just fall hand...

None of them deserve the money at this time...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afobear: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Akorkor:

Send me mail and send your CV. Second time I am asking you and stop being childish
okay ...where is your email ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin biggie says interesting.. But as they may have already figured.. Interesting is not always good grin

The talk show was perfect..

Lmao.. Biggie heard the ABS part. Miracle said ABS instead of ABC.

He said Rico also forgot most of his lines.

Biggie asks teddy A what they could have done better.. Said they could have included drama, and talk show could have been more interactive.. Oga teddy.. The talk show was perfect.. Na your song o

Biggie asks CeeC.. Said they could have planned better if they had research materials too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kudos to Ahneeka and the talk show team, they killed it...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Even the presentation ended badly with the bursted condom. They just gave Flex condom a very negative publicity.
Who wears a condom on the palm?
Every positive thinking person would know that was just a show that was live with no room for editing.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
codedguy1:
None of these guys deserve the 45m

as in, big brother should share to nairalanders on this thread, cos a lot of us are more interesting than the housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
veekid:
na the work we she dey do, check her out on hiptv after the show and also before the show; she works with lindaikeji tv and I've seen her face on Africa magic family's 53 xtra

yea i sabi, she got experience already

she increased her self worth tho with that presentation, her salary go increase when she comot the house grin

Teddy A saying the talk show should have been more interactive when the talk show was the good tin ahout today's presentation, the music ppl forgot lyrics.

a good presentation all together cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:

Who wears a condom on the palm?
Every positive thinking person would know that was just a show that was live with no room for editing.
Gbam. I thought that was an unecessary move seeing that he didnt even try it before presenting it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:
Rico still struggling with the rap HE WROTE. I wish bambam is woman enough to apologize to Nina.

If only,
Bambam acts like she is so special.
She told Rico to memorise the rap just in case ( when they were rehearsing, Nina was struggling to memorise the rap, Rico also struggled. )
Only for her to come and flop too.
If only she had focused that much time on herself instead of acting as if Nina is a special case that needs to be monitored.

I haven't seen anything that will make bambam call Nina dumb or act as if she is better than her.
Nina has consistently done better than her at everything and anytime Nina fails at something bambam always fails too.
Yet she feels like she is better than Nina and feels Nina is dumb.
If Nina is dumb then a lot of the housemates are dumb or even worse too. E.g bambam.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bigbrother gives them 100% wager for next week,he said they have been playing too safe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
wager won...SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.