Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870837 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Biggie thinks they play safe.. So he's wagering for them in advance.. For Next week biggie has wagered 100% for them grin

Now he's talking about the tasks during the week. The parenting and all. Currently addressing the missing babies..

Said the parents of the missing babies should step forward..commended the ones who monitored their babies well.

They won the wager..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wager won

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
They have won their wager grin

I just tuned in now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
They won awe miracle

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
The song crew knew they messed up. Teddy A isn't happy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shez my girl personally anyday anytime but i always call a spade a spade.when she flopped i said "just seee d person worried about Nina instead of her to have removed d log in her eyes first. Mschewww
Giel:

If only,
Bambam acts like she is so special.
She told Rico to memorise the rap just in case ( when they were rehearsing, Nina was struggling to memorise the rap, Rico also struggled. )
Only for her to come and flop too.
If only she had focused that much time on herself instead of acting as if Nina is a special case that needs to be monitored.

I haven't see anything that will make bambam call Nina dumb or act as if she is better than her.
Nina has consistently done better than her at everything and anytime Nina fails at something bambam always fails too.
Yet she feels like she is better than Nina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Even the presentation ended badly with the bursted condom. They just gave Flex condom a very negative publicity.
Flex belike; KUKU KEE ME

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
They won deir wager.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:

Who wears a condom on the palm?
Every positive thinking person would know that was just a show that was live with no room for editing.

As in.. It's common sense.. And to think he was trying too hard to prove it won't break and kept on wearing it.. Lol

Rico feels bad.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
"Queen Alpha female" will cry this night ooo, finally Nina has "dumb colleagues" in the house...SMH

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:
The song crew knew they messed up. Teddy A isn't happy.
Lol.. Even at that, they still tried...
It's not an easy thing to compose a song, you gat present in less than an hour..

I really enjoyed the talk show cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Standing ovation for them joor kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:
Anto had a miscarriage!!!!! shocked
Partly xplains why she is freaked out about having kids

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Did anyone see Teddy demon's face when miracle won their wager?
Chai jealousy is a bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mariinee:
What? He is that dude?
Yes... He is still pained grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
Lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm happy Ahneeka shined this week though,

One of the best parents, good talkshow host.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
I wonder what made Rico and NIna forget their lines. angry
The singing team was just so wacked.

ifu and her team also did well with the poem presentation.

Great talk show presentation. Kudos to Anekha and her team.

Standing ovation to the talk show team wink

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:

Who wears a condom on the palm?
Every positive thinking person would know that was just a show that was live with no room for editing.

They wanted to prove to the viewers that the condom can never break no matter the size of ones genital and the opposite happened. Right thinking person or not, that was not a good publicity for the flex condom.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
A musician that can remember his few lines for a song is called what ...... ?
how him fit do live show self

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
failed musician

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think bam bam and teddy should take the blame for the flop in that song.. Cos they threw nina and Rico off balance... How do you change the tempo of your song and lyrics just like that and you expect someone who isn't musically inclined and just had to cram the rap less than two hours to perform well

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
A flex condom you can wear on your hand ,that will break is that one flex grin grin grin grin

Tobi over did it... All the same, I admire their team spirit
They all did well..

Wager won.. More food to Angel, more smoke to Teddy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

I doubt that. The eatpussy guy isn't as intelligent as Threebear. sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
The talk show guys did gr8888. And all my favorites were in there, I know how to pick grin
Anto, lolu, Tobi and ahneeka. Gr8 job guys

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
hazzard:
I think bam bam and teddy should take the blame for the flop in that song.. Cos they threw nina and Rico off balance... How do you change the tempo of your song and lyrics just like that and you expect someone who isn't musically inclined and just had to cram the rap less than two hours to perform well
And teddy is a musician...bam bam is a choir girl..

so called royal dummies..
bam bam was mocking Nina earlier

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

No one saw it but only you did. The only faces I saw were gloomy... Rico's and Teddy's...
He's just sad because he flopped with his team. He had a sad face, wasn't sure they will win the wager because of his mistake.

Sometimes I wonder if it's BBN you watch or Papa Ajasco. Your updates are always kinda off.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaksmillioniar: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

a matured guy like u acting like a girl waching woman show

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Berlyn1(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
AyamConfidence:
Bellerin
boo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ride on my boy.. enemies can't stop your shine.. you won Hoh and won the wager even when they called you dumb and weak

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bam Bam tried to ensure they all rehearsed constantly before the show. If she thought she was that good.. She wouldn't.. She kept insisting they practised it repeatedly.

At a point I was like this babe is acting like a head mistress with this rehearsal.

Leo forgot his few poem lines..

Miracle also said ABS instead of ABC. He even missed what the B stands for

Rico and nina messed up too

Tobi's common sense failed him for wearing that condom that way.

So why are some gloating

One again well done to ahneeka and the talk show team

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Divay22:
A flex condom you can wear on your hand ,that will break is that one flex grin grin grin grin

Tobi over did it... All the same, I admire their team spirit
They all did well..

Wager won.. More food to Angel, more smoke to Teddy

Lool

Nor mind tobi, he put his hand in which was suposed to be enough illustration and then spread his 5 fingers out as if dik dy spread out like that grin Reason why the condom broke.

They did ok sha, congrats to them, at least they win wager grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
After dem go dey sing like goat wey dem dey cut en neck dey make noise anyhow .. Oya now biggie don tell dem make dey show dierselves dey come f*up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.