Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890892 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingRex1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Had a good laugh when the condom bursted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
Did anyone see Teddy demon's face when miracle won their wager?
Chai jealousy is a bad thing.
Man’s pissed his team almost ruined their wager. Not jealousy

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Twoclans:
I wonder what made Rico and NIna forget their lines. angry
The singing team was just so wacked.

ifu and her team also did well with the poem presentation.

Great talk show presentation. Kudos to Anekha and her team.

Standing ovation to the talk show team wink

I think the initial flop (both in tune and lyrics) by bambam and Teddy threw Rico and Nina off balance that Miracle had to even give them a sign that it was time for their rap.

Ahneeka did excellent, I was surprised Teddy criticized the talk show when it was the best part.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bambam should shut up with her silly excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bambam's excuse is that she was so worried about others not forgetting their lines.
Mtchewwww, next time she should make sure she is perfect and worry about herself before "worrying" about anyone else. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
sukhothai:
A musician that can remember his few lines for a song is called what ...... ?

how him fit do live show self
Was it Teddy A that forgot or Bambam?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
She still get mouth dey talk say she dey fear make nina no forget their lines na why she forget her own
She no just wan sha admit to her F*up
SMH undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi teasing bambam for messing up.. She said she was so worried about others forgetting that she got carried away.

Now tobi is teasing nina to never rap again..

Teddy A just commended ahneeka. Said she killed it and he's proud of her

Ahneeka said it was very brave of the talkers to share their stories

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
hazzard:
I think bam bam and teddy should take the blame for the flop in that song.. Cos they threw nina and Rico off balance... How do you change the tempo of your song and lyrics just like that and you expect someone who isn't musically inclined and just had to cram the rap less than two hours to perform well

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
Bam Bam tried to ensure they all rehearsed constantly before the show. If she thought she was that good.. She wouldn't.. She kept insisting they practised it repeatedly.

At a point I was like this babe is acting like a head mistress with this rehearsal.

Leo forgot his few poem lines..

Miracle also said ABS instead of ABC. He even missed what the B stands for

Rico and nina messed up too

Tobi's common sense failed him for wearing that condom that way.

So why are some gloating

One again well done to ahneeka and the talk show team

Kudos. Excellent report. Madam, u are a fair person.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
carammel:

She composed the rap song.

Ok.. Cos She was barely visible.. Even miracle forgot to mention what she did when he was told to list individual roles for the task grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
RedDistrict:

Lool

Nor mind tobi, he put his hand in which was suposed to be enough illustration and then spread his 5 fingers out as if dik dy spread out like that grin Reason why the condom broke.

They did ok sha, congrats to them, at least they win wager grin
He think say na hand glove grin grin grin grin

I even thought flex condom can be use as glove o

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
SPDAZZY:

I think the initial flop (both in tune and lyrics) by bambam and Teddy threw Rico and Nina off balance that Miracle had to even give them a sign that it was time for their rap.

Ahneeka did excellent, I was surprised Teddy criticized the talk show when it was the best part.

I heard him also, he is just been human(afterall it's a reality TV show) most times we are busy removing the log from other peoples eye when we have not even looked inwards to our self.

While the talk show was on he was critizing mean while his team had the worst outing.

That is exactly how humans are, we like to point to others .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
amehrada:

If you watch bba on this thread you'd think teddy A is a walking demon grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bam bam move on o.. Learn from it and move on.. Urg undecided

This excuse of being worried dem Rico will forget their lines don do. Na all of una forget. angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some of the housemates complaining about a bad smell emanating from the toilet, Teddy just said 'if na babe I no go believe' lol

Teddy shouts that it was Nina (don't know if he was serious or joking)

Anto tells Nina not to mind them

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Twoclans:

I heard him also, he is just been human(afterall it's a reality TV show) most times we are busy removing the log from other people eyes when we have not even looked inwards to our self.

While the talk show was on he was critizing mean while his team had the worst outing.

That is exactly how humans are, we like to point to others .

You are absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ricco trying to give excuse for forgetting his lines of the rap (crappy excuse)
Nina cuts him saying "no need to explain, we won our wager" grin I just love this babe abeg even tho she scatter toilet cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ok..Rico giving his own explanation undecided

Nina said there's no need for him to explain that they already won their wager.. I tire too o nina

Tobi has been teasing nina about missing her lines.. Can someone tell tobi he messed up too. Cos in his mind now na top notch performance e deliver undecided

Tobi you fumbled too angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
I see Lolu and Anto grin good to see they have settled their differences.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Miracle says sex was something that was sacred but now it's everywhere, says if you can't stay away from sex, or stay faithful, you should use a condom, recommends flex condom

Ahneeka asks him why he recommends flex

He says flex is super thing, says he won't even know you're wearing it, says it's super strong, that he's tested it, says 'e no fi break', says it comes in different flavours

That part got me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
I see Lolu and Anto grin good to see they have settled their differences.
As in eh! I was so happy when I tuned in and saw them cuddled up in bed before d presentation grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mehn ceece do tobi strong thing, bros no de even look her side again.

False accusations bad oh.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
No more tension now they can sing well. Shiooor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
Lie
you they mind never do well troll

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Biggie called Nina to the diary room.

Probably for pregnancy test grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kitchen staff Rico grin

Seems anto and lolu don settle their matter

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Berlyn1:
boo
let me follow you ASAP..... Ain't letting you outta my sight again

how you been?....been dialing your digits....ain't going through... maybe network ish iono

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
amehrada:
am still wondering how you ppl take dat troll serious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
100naira:
Mehn ceece do tobi strong thing, bros no de even look her side again.

False accusations bad oh.

I no blame tobi o, tht accusation was extreme, a whole tobi wey dn dy nak from 12 yrs old grin she accuses him or trash.

E better for everybody, no more beggy beggy and emotiinal blackmail.

Leo go just dy form james bond dy talk small small with alex dy roll beards grin He go soon go house go continue the james bond grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
SPDAZZY:

When did he criticize the talk show? ...Sure it's the same BBN we both watched? The way people's ears "remix" what they hear on this page. grin

The only thing I saw was him praising Anheeka for handling the talk show well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.