Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890765 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Leo and alex. Alex is washing

Leo said teddy was distracting him while reading his poem.. And that he(leo) was like guy shut up

Looks like they are about to have an interesting conversation... but nina just came in to replace their batteries

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Did anyone here watch Anto and Lolu settle? I really wanna know who made the move and what was said grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Alex should wash off this green dye abeg sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool evertyime one of threebear's rants get hidden, I imagine her screaming being carried into an asylum grin

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
77up:
pls remove and replace him with my pet dog in your prayer , it's better than wasted soul .

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
Did anyone here watch Anto and Lolu settle? I really wanna know who made the move and what was said grin
The camera man was wasting time with irrelevant people instead.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

When did he criticize the talk show? ...Sure it's the same BBN we both watched?

The only thing I saw was him praising Anheeka for handling the talk show well...

When biggie asked him in the arena what he felt he should have done for their presentation to be better.

He mentioned that he thinks the talk show should have been better done, should have been more interactive.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Leo: My battery is 2 bars. Is it that I'm not talking in this house or what....
Me: Guy you are cunny and dry. As dry as azu mangala (dry/stock fish) and you will not smell this molla.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

When did he criticize the talk show? ...Sure it's the same BBN we both watched?

The only thing I saw was him praising Anheeka for handling the talk show well...
Don't mind them.. They have been waiting for Teddy A to mess up since they were born
Now they have seen this one as opportunity grin grin
As if it was only Teddy that sang
Forever #TeamTeddyA

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
SPDAZZY:

When biggie asked him in the arena what he felt he should have done for their presentation to be better.

He mentioned that he thinks the talk show should have been better done, should have been more interactive.

The talk show was good though but they also could have done better...maybe he felt the same. But they were the best overall. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Whats the ish with Alex and Leo now? Are they about to start their own episode?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

The camera man was wasting time with irrelevant people instead.
Chaii ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Leo said he missed khloe for this task presentation.. That she would have found a way to spice it up. And that she would have participated in the talk show shocked.. Saying what exactly? She would have ruined the talk show, in particular

Alex alex..

Leo keeps attempting to mess with her brain but she's not falling for it..

Alex I could hug you right now kiss

Don't fall for this cunny cunny love oo.. All these sweet nothings from leo na lie o.

Now she's being cold to leo.. Giving him the leave me alone responses.. Leo is asking if she's mad at him..

I think alex and tobi had a conversation about leo earlier and leo said alex shouldn't have told tobi because it's her private life and tobi knows him well. Didn't quite get what that was about.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

Don't mind them.. They have been waiting for Teddy A to mess up since they were born
Forever #TeamTeddyA

You dey mind them. Make them siddan they find mistake upandan. Them don buy job already. The job na to help us dey watch Teddy for us. Make we dey find people wey go vote... wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

Forever #TeamTeddyA
as in eh shocked

that hate is just too much

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tizeti, eyeyeye connecti grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Bambam should shut up with her silly excuses.

bam bam always reminds me of this animation movie characters.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
Leo said he missed khloe for this task presentation.. That she would have found a way to spice it up. And that she would have participated in the talk show shocked.. Saying what exactly? She would have ruined the talk show, in particular

Alex alex..

Leo keeps attempting to mess with her brain but she's not falling for it..

Alex I could hug you right now kiss

Don't fall for this cunny cunny love oo.. All these sweet nothings from leo na lie o.

Now she's being cold to leo.. Giving him the leave me alone responses.. Leo is asking if she's mad at him..

I think alex and tobi had a conversation about leo earlier and leo said alex shouldn't have told tobi because it's her private life and tobi knows him well. Didn't quite get what that was about.
I know he has been trying to get into her head and she is falling small small( she said this during her ds yesterday). She kept telling him to drop the topic, she dont want no messing with her head.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apparently people missed the part where on their way to the presentation, Tobi was walking behind CeeCee.
When she noticed, stopped to pick a bottle of water while Tobi detoured to the kitchen. As CeeCee took some water, she began to intone a song: 'I'm not a beggar...'and looked back at Tobi.

I think CeeCee wants Tobi to know that she's put their relationship behind and has moved on.Don't know why the camera focused on CeeCee when Tobi was sharing his sexual past...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

Perfecto!!!

Tho the animation is FINER

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

Chai Jesus!!!!
LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceece grin

Tobi no wan gree at all grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You dey mind them. Make them siddan they find mistake upandan. Them don buy job already. The job na to help us dey watch Teddy for us. Make we dey find people wey go vote... wink wink
Na insecurity dey worry dem grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
I know he has been trying to get into her head and she is falling small small( she said this during her ds yesterday). She kept telling him to drop the topic, she dont want no messing with her head.

They have had this kinda conversation before. Can't remember the details but I reported it here. Alex likes leo no doubt.. But I think she feels she may not be Leo's type outside the house and believes leo wants to use her for his game hence the hesitation from her end. She believes more in what's gonna happen outside the house and has said she can't toy with someone's emotions because of a game..

Maybe alex now tried to ask tobi about leo since he knows leo outside bbn.. Im not sure..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

Spot on.

Animation Name: A bug's Life
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

Lol.. She looks more like a character in shark tale.. Can't remember her name though.. Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

So cute... kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi just said Mina are in the bathroom and may be flexing lol. Teddy said so he and Bambam are still learning work.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi just said Mina has 'flexed' the chocolate flavour

Teddy A said to bam bam that means dem dey learn.

Housemates confirm they see empty flex wrappers in the house..

Lolu says apparently some of them are learning

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gbamest[quote author=amehrada post=65293174][/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

As least she have gone to places where you can only dream of
Stop hating... Embrace love grin grin
Maybe then God can bless you with small sense kiss

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi steady avoiding Cee-c, dude wont even respond to what she says

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.