Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920565 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee stop !

Apologize already

Jeezzz....this gal

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee leave Tobi alone nau, die the matter ahn ahn. Each time Tobi spends with Ceecee he starts looking drained and scraggy. Ceecee snuffs the life outta him, she should let him live.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cee c just apologise .........

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
Ceec thinks Tobi treated her badly regardless of whatever she did.
Tobi has told her not to play that card and take responsiblity for her actions
Professional victim lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeC no sabi talk. I admire Tobi's calmness. This girl dey piss me off badly.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Professional victim lol

Very professional.
That's how one told me, "I didn't do anything wrong...it was your village people that manipulated the whole altercation"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Professional victim lol
Lol and i pity her small sha, but she doesnt even wanto change
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
First time ever I'm happy to see advert. Please camera don't ever go back to Ceec

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
ah... my geez. This ads are annoying. yl coming at this Ceebi time nah?.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
i think someone here said ceec wears butt pad. i kinda agreed cos i am seriously looking for that bum bum

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceec just say sorry for the false accusations, simple

This geh na rilly lawyer sha, many talk talk

if u really like the guy, apologise to him and get your man back, reverse psychology will not work with tobi cos he dn tire for ur wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeC starts off incoherently

She says she has a lot of walls and once you're in, you`re in. When she gets comfortable with people, she builds a home around them. Tobi assures her her home is safe with him but she disagrees.

Tobi asks what's she's deciding on.

She complains the vibe she's getting from tobi is different.

She says what Happend didn't really get to her but how it was handled. Tobi says if he wants to act how he truly feels, he'd have been sulking around the house but he feels it won't make sense. he says he still likes and respects her but...

CeeC says she really really likes tobi. Said she cried so hard today cos anytime she thinks about....

Everytime she thinks about everything it doesn't end in a good place..

She said if someone hurts her it's hard for her to forget. Tobi asks how he hurt her. She said even if all of that happened tobi didnt treat her well.

Omo Tobi's face is just hard and he's interrupting anyhow.

Tobi insists he didn't hurt her and she shouldn't play any card.

Eeyah.. Poor CeeC

She says she can't lie to herself, she's not been herself and she feels tobi was unfair to her. Tobi asks how he was unfair.

I'm tired. embarassed

I genuinely feel for CeeC. She keeps going round and round in circles. She's hurt.. She thinks tobi overreacted.

From Tobi's responses, it's obvious he was aLredy tired of the CeeC chase and her insecurity. The last issue was the game changer.

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flexsexybone: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi is finally back inside his bottle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tobi: Ceec, are you taking responsibility or not?
Ceec: bla bla bla bla.
They are now hugging though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
So na to talk " I AM SORRY" na e madam ceecee just dey beat around the Bush...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
He hs hugged her oo, says she has been through a lot. He’ll be more sensitive to her deelings henceforth.
Cee is crying oo choiii
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chai!!! Tobi is back into the bottle. Foolish boy oh!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
hehehe It is a lie ....tobi is inside bottle again �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Undertaker001:
alpha dummies...musicians who forget their lyrics smiley
Were have u bin oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeC is not taking responsibility directly oo

Just plenty talk.. Incoherent and Incomplete.

Eeyah.. Tobi has hugged her to calm her, he reassures her her home is still safe with him.. And she shouldn't take his flirting seriously.

I think tobi was just tired of the back and forth and chose to end it with a hug tongue grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018

Cee C and Tobi's convo was kind of all over the place, a lot of unfinished sentences

Cee C saying she feels some type of way about their matter, says this shouldn’t have happened, he agrees

Cee C says she’s someone who’s hard to get to because she puts up walls, when she gets comfortable with people she builds home around them

Tobi says home with him is safe

Cee C says it doesn’t feel like it

She says the vibe she gets around him now is different, that she doesn’t think it’s going to change

Says she doesn’t like the way he handled the situation, says that she didn’t expect him to behave like that if he cared about her

Tobi says ‘I still like you and still respect you’

Cee C says 'I really really really like, you' (emphasis on really)

Tobi says I like you too

She says ‘I really like you, but I have to protect myself’, says she cried so hard today thinking about their situation, that he can even ask Leo

Cee C says ‘Everything you ‘think’ i did, even if I did it, that’s not how to treat me’

Tobi says ‘It’s like you don’t want to take responsibility for your actions, you know what you said, I don’t want to keep going back, I didn’t hurt you’ (Tobi is sha defending himself and not allowing her to play victim)

Cee C tells him ‘That’s how you feel about it’

Tobi says for her to say such a thing about him, he couldn’t even have a conversation with her because 'there was no point’. He reiterates that he didn’t hurt her

Cee C sarcastically says ‘It’s because I wanted to feel hurt’

Tobi asks her how she would’ve handled it if she were him

She says he was unfair, he asks what was unfair

She talks about him being her home and not allowing her into the house, basically saying that no matter what happened, he shouldn’t have closed his door to her. Says she doesn’t care about who was right or wrong, that he was supposed to be her home

She says that she has been in situation where things were ugly and still allowed the person back in, narrates a time a guy left her house house to sleep with a girl and she let him back in

Tobi tells her she acts a certain way and expects not to get a reaction

Cee C tells him she expected a reaction but not ‘that one’

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ujay01:
Tobi: Ceec, are you taking responsibility or not?

Ceec: bla bla bla bla.

They are now hugging though.
guess he was tired of the conversation and wanted to join the other housemates.. And that was the only way to displace her without hurting her feelings.. Lmao badt guy cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
100naira:
Alex should wash off this green dye abeg sad

As in ehn, I just tire.

The hair be looking like a football pitch.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Very professional.
That's how one told me, "I didn't do anything wrong...it was your village people that manipulated the whole altercation"
Lol ridiculous
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Opiletool:

As in ehn, I just tire.

The hair be looking like a football pitch.
Jesus Nigerians opposite if no b dis corruption. Ehh dis country wud have bin perfect

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
eksbabe:
Lol and i pity her small sha, but she doesnt even wanto change
Lol I'm trying to pity her but she isn't allowing me to

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
CeeC is not taking responsibility directly oo

Just plenty talk.. Incoherent and Incomplete.

Eeyah.. Tobi has hugged her to calm her, he reassures her her home is still safe with him.. And she shouldn't take his flirting seriously.

I think tobi was just tired of the back and forth and chose to end it with a hug tongue grin

Guy was tired lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ati Tobi, ati Cee-c, Ori Awon mejeeji ti daru
Both of them are mad

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
Tobi just said Mina has 'flexed' the chocolate flavour

Teddy A said to bam bam that means dem dey learn.

Housemates confirm they see empty flex wrappers in the house..

Lolu says apparently some of them are learning

This Nina is one big liar. I remember her telling us in d early days of the show how she hardly has sex because it gives her so much pain but that fortunately for her, she has a boyfriend who understands.
Chai!, dis girl ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
hazzard:
guess he was tired of the conversation and wanted to join the other housemates.. And that was the only way to displace her without hurting her feelings.. Lmao badt guy cool

Lool

Tobi wey no dy use food matter play

Baba dn sabi say food dn almost done sharply settle hug the babe, no time to dy talk plenty talk ontop empty belle grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mizz D

Is it just me, or did Cee C stand up from that hammock and outline her silhouette to seduce him? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.