Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891275 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
blackhawk01 our ban don finish

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
Did anyone see Teddy demon's face when miracle won their wager?
Chai jealousy is a bad thing.

I saw it. It was awful

Why the face?

Now I think there is a silence beef between the two

Miracle did say he connected the least to teddy

No wonder their both fans are at war ......always

Teddy's face isn't that of a person who was happy to win

It was a face of someone who lost.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Undertaker001:
blackhawk01 our ban don finish
Oya go and SIN NO MORE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
oshe11:
Oya go and SIN NO MORE
lol.. I go soon enter back again... I be dominiq regular customer

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Guess who they are! smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Undertaker001:
I go soon enter back again... I be dominiq regular customer
Lol....

I go talk to her on una behalf....

but u guys shud avoid those pipo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Guess who they are! smiley
alpha dummies...musicians who forget their lyrics smiley

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

As least she have gone to places where you can only dream of
Stop hating... Embrace love grin grin
Maybe then God can bless you with small sense kiss

for your information, I have watched that animation over a hundred times and that's just to show u how much I love it.

if u don't understand what someone Post's, u mustn't show how mediocre you are by replying with bulllsshit.

now I have recognized you, but look for someone else to say the prayer for you to be wise.

quote me again if you want to prove how low and meaningless you are!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nina out of the bathroom and the guys were teasing her and the giver.. Lol

Looks like all the housemates now know wassup

Tobi said nothing do her, make she do her and not send people

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Undertaker001:

Thanks dear. I'm surprised you recognized them though... So we have a lot of dummies now. My darling Teddy A, my sweet 'Bem bem' and Co.
No accusation from other teams about Teddy's team calling another housemate dumb again since they are now all dumb.
So look for something else to 'bite down on'. .. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Teddy A is an upgraded version of Efe. How can someone sing over 7 songs and no one was a hit even when he featured top artists.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Undertaker001:

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

for your information, I have watched that animation over a hundred times and that's just to show u how much I love it.

if u don't understand what someone Post's, u mustn't show how mediocre you are by replying with bulllsshit.

now I have recognized you, but look for someone else to say the prayer for you to be wise.

quote me again if you want to prove how low and meaningless you are!
grin grin grin
Touchè
That is why this is a Forum
I can quote whoever I want.. You can only rant with ur worn out keypad
Abeg someone should comma teach me how to cancel some useless post cry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee should not pour dandruff and hair into the chicken Biko... Forcing herself on tobi

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
one thing that can be learnt from how Nina behaves, is how she responds to all this derogatory words fired at her by her fellow housemates. she just laughs at them, and that shows a lot of maturity, because a lot of ladies both in the house and here in real world won't even swallow quarter of it.

I applaud her for that, quite amiable.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

grin grin grin
Touchè
That is why this is a Forum
I can quote whoever I want.. You can only rant with ur wore out keypad
Abeg someone should comma teach me how to cancel some useless post cry

now I know you are not just meaningless and low, you are also an illiterate.

what the helll is wore out keypad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ceecee should not pour dandruff and hair into the chicken Biko... Forcing herself on tobi
is it your chicken? deal with your own dandruff first.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
So the ugly demon teddy wanted miracle to lose his wager ?
See the nursery rhyme he composed that he couldn't even remember, together with his ugly wife and her cheap aba made gown.
Short ugly girl with disfigured hips.
Teddy a thunder fire you, you're a nonentity, you're a useless hopeless pathetic idiot.
Your plans for miracle can never work.

Anyway let's get back to king miracle.
In all my years of watching BBN/A miracle is the best HOH ever.
He lead his team to victory and covered their flaws, diplomatic, active and involved.
He's not only proved he's more handsome than idris Elba, denzel Washington and every cast of black panther (a movie I had the ultimate pleasure of watching today) he's also proven he's a capable youth leader.

We must all call for the national assembly to give him an appointment after he wins the show ,he's the kind of leader we need.

All right everyone, make this your prayer point ...
Ask for the wisdom of miracle
Ask for the goodness of his heart
Ask for his beautiful smile
Ask for his blessings
Ask for his good fortune.
Tap into his blessing from the holy Spirit
Tap into his divine favour.

May the good lord protect us all grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Guys Alex is deeply hurt

An acute case of unrequited love angry

She accused Leo of saying there will be nothing between them

Outside the house

Leo said that he likes to put things out there and that he

Suspects that Ceebi are having issues cos there is no clear

Discussion of what they are doing

Poor Alex

While peeps are focusing on the effect that repairing had on Mina

Leolex were cruising under the radar with their own issue till this night

Camera showed her singing and talking to herself (I believe)

That's After Leo sensed the air and said he was gonna do stuff and escaped grin

Babe was giving monosyllabic responses.....a clue for him to run....lol

Nawatically !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Leo and land land everyday. Guy you have sold yourself enough na talk about somehing else joor.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ekiseme:
is it your chicken? deal with your own dandruff first.
Lol... You sha like quoting me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Leo came prepared oo, he is even selling other people’s market cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
prewtyjulie:

now I know you are not just meaningless and low, you are also an illiterate.

what the helll is wore out keypad?
See who is calling someone an illerate...
And you don't know what worn out keypad means grin grin
I can't be exchanging words with mad ppl

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lagos state sent leo to England to study an engineering course. But when he got back there was no industry to absorb him. He got a few job offers offering as low as 120k..so he decided to venture into business..

He's comparing IT in England to Nigeria, the pay.

Said during his interview at the IT firm in Nigeria he was asked if he could lift a server. He thought what they meant was program a server but it was actually lifting of hard ware server. He said he didn't want to mention the name of the company. Before,duh.

So his friend borrowed him cash for his business.

Teddy said he once had the opportunity to buy a land around lekki.. But that area had not developed then and he also didn't think he was ever coming back to Nigeria.

Leo repeats the story of his friend who bought a land in Abraham adesanya 6 or 8 years ago and sold it for twice the price. Just as I was about to say leo we have heard this story before oo, Teddy A cuts In to remind him he had told him before grin

In short they are advising us to invest in real estate / any other business and spend less on frivolities - clubbing designer footwears alcohol.. Etc

Bam bam wants to start a leather business for females

Teddy A wants a clothing line in China

Ceebi on the screen.. Discussing way forward

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

And you don't know what wore out keypad means grin grin
I think it should be 'worn out' in that context.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
I tire for all this una banter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ok Tobi and Cee are having a conversation
Each time i look at you i kinda feel some typa way- Ceec
When i get comfortable with people, i build a home around them
Cee-c and like like like, i am tired biko.
I think they are tryna agree to a cordial relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:
Lagos state sent leo to England to study an engineering course. But when he got back there was no industry to absorb him. He got a few job offers offering as low as 120k..so he decided to venture into business..

He's comparing IT in England to Nigeria, the pay.

Said during his interview at the IT firm in Nigeria he was asked if he could lift a server. He thought what they meant was program a server but it was actually lifting of hard ware server. He said he didn't want to mention the name of the company. Before,duh.

So his friend borrowed him cash for his business.

Teddy said he once had the opportunity to buy a land around lekki.. But that area had not developed then and he also didn't think he was ever coming back to Nigeria.

Leo repeats the story of his friend who bought a land in Abraham adesanya 6 or 8 years ago and sold it for twice the price. Just as I was about to say leo we have heard this story before oo, Teddy A cuts In to remind him he had told him before grin

In short they are advising us to invest in real estate / any other business and spend less on frivolities - clubbing designer footwears alcohol.. Etc

Bam bam wants to start a leather business for females

Teddy A wants a clothing line in China

Ceebi on the screen.. Discussing way forward
You try grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
I really really really really like you, Ceec to Tobi.
She is crying awwwwn

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hottigirly:

And you don't know what wore out keypad means grin grin

it's not wore out keypad, but WORN out keypad OLODO!

I know this is the highest number of replies you have ever gotten, but sorry, i won't help break the record any further. ffuuucck off!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol CeeC is trying so hard to put tobi back in his Bottle

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceec thinks Tobi treated her badly regardless of whatever she did.
Tobi has told her not to play that card and take responsiblity for her actions

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.