Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925036 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

Karma is a b.tch! Next time don't be haste to judge a book by its cover!!

Me: I think I find Alex bootilious, I will love to fvck her badly....

Oh please just shut up already.. At least unlike miracle's fans that will see a thing to be white but say black, Teddy A fans have accepted it to be the way it is.

If it were miracle, you people will deny and say dry humping and wet humping.

Teddy had sex, we all agree.

Next time shut your mouth and dip your tongue in Alex's butthole if you don't have anything to do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
I just hope lolu wasn't injured, that looked brutal undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:

Oh please just shut up already.. At least unlike miracle's fans that will see a thing to be white but say black, Teddy A fans have accepted it to be the way it is.

Next time shut your mouth and dip your tongue in Alex's butthole if you don't have anything to do.
Who is this thing?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Something about the way Cee C and Tobi are talking at the moment seems like they're trying to overcompensate for how awkward it must be between them, even if they've made up, it's normal sha

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi and Cee'c looking at a scenario where they are getting married.

Tobi says he would just b waiting at the altar and he knows Cee'c will not show up as revenge.

That she would have been waiting for 6 years to exact the revenge.

Cee'c: Tobi, but you know i will revenge sha? tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Afternoongrin I lost interest in the show. It seems scripted, either Tobi, Miracle or teddy will win and I see nothing special about them.

i dont knw about being scripted but
miracle got popular cos of his fine boy looks/love tingy with nina
TeddyA got popular also cos of his looks, swagga/charisma and charm
Tobi got popular also cos of his looks also and his 2 back to back HOH he won, then the witch aka cecilia also increased/decreased/increased (vice versa) his ratings with her drama.

Ricco cooks
Angel does everyrin with energy
Lolu is 'mr intelligent'
Leo is 'mr smart ass'

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
no peace goal yet oooh grin .
Apologize to team Mina first. Your agbero boss Teddy yaff scattered his Dada in the toilet. So apologize to the Minas then we can have a deal grin . moreover,Teddy should not do what he did in the toilet with bambam to Nina ooo,so that if my pretty pearly Nina is preggie, we can unambiguously,detect the paternity of the child.Not one side looking like miracle and another looking like Teddy's eczema. grin
WICKED grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayoomolabake:
grin ;DBlackhawk01, where are you o?

Babyyyyy mo oooooo! Iyamm here biko. I still don't know what to say to this ahswear! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
carammel:

Everything that has been said about ceecee are facts as well.
Ceecee is rude,this is just a fact,but you always take it as insult to her hence your defense almost on a daily basis.

Lolu cannot be your guy, if you are the only one he has, he should know he has no one.

I am his fan and he is the only person I consider worthy of the prize.

Pay attention to 'I".
You are right... Cee-c is rude and annoying... But I don't like it when people call her witch.. Most people that hate Cee-c are those who are not happy that she didn't kiss or had sex with Tobi in the first 2 weeks..
My point is that Tobi had the option leave but he didn't... Yet her haters put the blame on her as if she tied Tobi to a poll..

I like Lolu, but he is sometimes too cunning and despirate for my liking.. He is away most of the housemates knew it and he is now getting better..

SOME people call me Cee-c's fan and still call me Lolu's hater.. Lol
If I am really a fan of Cee-c, I will be very stupid to say negative things about Lolu since they are both partners and whatever affects Lolu will also affect Cee-c..

Lolu should play a fair game and stop badmouthing people upandan..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
BamBam looking like a fresh fish.

Tadddddy AAAAA

Oshe abii eshe

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:

Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
This defence is weak, extremely weak. You can't keep seeing everyone in your shoes, quit the "hypocrite" tag biko. Not working anymore...

"I respect Bambam, I can't do that shii to her"

He lied shamelessly and y'all foolishly glorified it! Hahahaha cheesy. Kuku kee me! Ntorrr tongue tongue

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

At first i was going to say "why doesn't she sit down on the toilet and let the sperm flow out" but then i remembered that is BamBam and she's probably been fxcking in so many toilets that she is now aware of the risk involved in allowing the sperm splash toilet water inside her.
She's truly an experienced lady. cool
how ar u sure it was raw sex? I thot dey av condoms in d house

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Who is this thing?

Who is this poo that just came out of miracle's butt? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm... Leave that one for now.. Tell us the sex that happened between Teddy-A and Bambam in the toilet last night... In detail please.. Thank you.
well , sex is one of good things in the world grin .the essence of the show is for housemates to be dia real self tongue so if sex is excluded that means they are not real enough cool

though I hv been trying to scrutinize the said sex video still cant find anything so hurt or offensive to warrant the smoke everywhere on this thread undecided
After all it's just sex....it won't hurt tongue

last last aawa alright grin teddynation TEAMTEDDICT

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=jojogirlx post=65411951]Please oh! Did anyone just hear what i heard . Tobi just said to Ceec "Dey said you are the Delilah sent to me." Please how did he know thats what people said. Or did Ebuka reveal it to him[/quote
it was bitto dat said it to him during dat the'what do u dislike about him task'
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Ceece is disturbing Tobi.

She told Tobi to go back upstairs (hoh bed) and leave her bed but Tobi says he wants to sleep there

Awww..... I am loving this people embarassed

Tobi just mentioned that Ceece is the Delilah that was sent to him.

Guys I don't care about what anyone says but it seems these guys are being informed about what goes on outside bbn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
what are you trying to prove ? Is that the bone of contention? The issue isn't whether miracle is right or wrong...the issue is that,teddy n bambam had sex.....naked....worse of ,in a public toilet.Miracle and Nina at least had the decency of covering up,so they can as well deny they didn't have sex,that he was just moving his body,because even Nina was expressionless. So its arguable. Teddy and lady Bam's sexcapade could pass for a bf....so don't change the topic sir/ma.I thank you! And thanks to papiikush for the videos.
pls what decency are u talking about,mina had sex in the full glare of the public knowing fully well dat there is camera in the room,but bamteddy had sex in the toilet, in secrecy thinking camera cannot get dere,why u dey justify rubbish, both of dem messed up by not having self control.shikena

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy A is a player and his fans are fvcking hypocrites...so the idiot had sex with bambam? I'm sure they'd already started having sex way back before Mina started theirs...where are those hypocrites?
Teddy has no shame and he has no iota of respect for Bambam if not he won't have sex with her on live tv...no difference between Bambam and Nina...
Teddy A shame on you.
cheesy...
argue with your dstv dish.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
RedDistrict:

i dont knw about being scripted but
miracle got popular cos of his fine boy looks/love tingy with nina
TeddyA got popular also cos of his looks, swagga/charisma and charm
Tobi got popular also cos of his looks also and his 2 back to back HOH he won, then the witch aka cecilia also increased/decreased/increased (vice versa) his ratings with her drama.

Ricco cooks
Angel does everyrin with energy
Lolu is 'mr intelligent'
Leo is 'mr smart ass'
Behave...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm... Leave that one for now.. Tell us the sex that happened between Teddy-A and Bambam in the toilet last night... In detail please.. Thank you.
well , sex is one of good things in the world grin .the essence of the show is for housemates to be dia real self tongue so if sex is excluded that means they are not real enough cool

though I hv been trying to scrutinize the said sex video still cant find anything so hurt or offensive to warrant the smoke everywhere on this thread undecided ,after all it's just sex....it won't hurt tongue

last last aawa alright grin teddynation TEAMTEDDICT

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
The earlier ceec leaves the better.shes explosive,unpredictable and would surely cause trouble for him and get him out.i foresee a tboss-kemen setup.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Awww, that movie. My ex gave me to watch, I wonder what message he was trying to pass.

Honestly that sex style make sense.

cheesy grin cheesy

Na church boy?

Hehehehe... I no watch am, didn't watch Mina's either. I can't be watching others fvck biko. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
kingxsamz:
Teddy A is a player and his fans are fvcking hypocrites...so the idiot had sex with bambam? I'm sure they'd already started having sex way back before Mina started theirs...where are those hypocrites?
Teddy has no shame and he has no iota of respect for Bambam if not he won't have sex with her on live tv...no difference between Bambam and Nina...
Teddy A shame on you.
cheesy...
argue with your dstv dish.

Is that all, dear?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
What is wrong with you?
Leave her family out of this, please?
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, wht the hell is wrong with that family
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:

Judging by what they have been saying, miracle go do nack Nina pass 10 times . No be today Dem begin shout say miracle and Nina dey sex

Exactly why I was shocked that you preformed a 360 degree U-turn and acted all humble and meek when Teddy knacked Bambam. If by your admission Teddy and Miracle did the same thing, why did your aggression, anger and viciousness you used in bashing Mina disappear, when Bamteddy was involved?

I know why, it's has to do with that word I called you yesterday. It didn't even take up to 24hrs for your true color to show. What was that word I called you yesterday? I always seem to forget it when I quote you . Can you help me with the word? Anyone? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy A and Bambam messed up, no one is disputing that.
But the difference here is while Mina fans defended their idols by saying it wasn't sex, there's nothing wrong with having sex on live tv, they are adults and other laughable excuses, Teddy A fans have accepted their L in peace.
Plus, it's pretty obvious from their conversation that that was their first sex. So, that doesn't negate the fact that Miracle was only seeking for accomplices to share his shame with.

EOD. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:
The earlier ceec leaves the better.shes explosive,unpredictable and would surely cause trouble for him and get him out.i foresee a tboss-kemen setup.
I wish to know your health status if Cee-c survives this Sunday eviction.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
TunezMediaBlög:
Former BBA contestant, Tayo Faniran has hailed BBNaija contestant, Teddy A for smashing BamBam last night.

The outspoken hunk blasted BamBam for claiming holier than thou and congratulated Teddy for a job well done.

See his tweet below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/ex-bba-contestant-tayo-faniran-praise.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6756907_img20180227125645418_jpegfb4cb33fbcf072d993c3e9b78406803c

Now I know why someone said Teddy reminded him of Tayo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Something about the way Cee C and Tobi are talking at the moment seems like they're trying to overcompensate for how awkward it must be between them, even if they've made up, it's normal sha

Its almost as if they are giving each other body punches and still somehow letting each other know they still care...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, wht the hell is wrong with that family
You are even worse than Cee-c.. I have never heard her mention people's family.. Kettle calling pot black.. Shame..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

Lol. I am blushing more for the fans who where so vocal about the Mina issue.

There is nobody in that house that is a saint. I hope this will be a lesson learnt.. grin

Chai, and I was believing Teddy yesterday when he said he was holding body. grin grin

Kayode must have read where LivelyMathilda was asking for video proof...
If only they had been wise enough to be discretional about when to speak like Nina, they probably would be seen as wise now. Well, they were quick in displaying their super intelligence in lecturing us about morality. Now they are learning from the dumb Nina how to stay quiet.
What an irony!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.