Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914537 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bam Bam also going into her own song probably called "worry worry" or "i believe"

Her voice reminds me of someone though.

Darn, why can't i think of the person?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rico loooves music
Passionately listening to Ifu Ennada
Bam bam sings better than Ifu IMO

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
peeps4u:

LOL, like I've said here several times. I can never be like you, I am not your equel, intellectually or otherwise. Your only obsession is replying posts with memes which is an attribute if mentally drained person; it doesn't intelligence to post memes like you do, it is known with empty people like you.

Check all my posts here and tell me where I condemned Mina sex and defended TeddyBam sex or vouched for his self control. I h have praised miracle here and also criticised him. I have made jokes about Mina sex and done same to TeddyBam.

I have no fav HM this year, just enjoying the show as it comes but you obsession with me is because I dared criticize your god (Mina) on this thread.

IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED SEEING ANY CRITICM ON MINA HERE, YOUR FRUSTRATION HAS JUST STARTED AND I AM NOT SORRY.

Learn how to spell first, then we can have the discussion of being equals. grin
Till then, I've already said my mind, I don't drag issues with old people that can't respect themselves.
Keep ranting like a frustrated dog and heaping piles of rubbish that no one reads.
Till then you're dismissed grin

And please learn how to spell, this is an eyesore.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by poshest(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Someone just called TeddyA Toilet A on twitter. Why re people like this. lol grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bigmom: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
TeamGelah are you there

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

I left when she started cheesy

She is good. Now I see the talented person who won the awards...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Rico loooves music
Passionately listening to Ifu Ennada
Bam bam sings better than Ifu IMO

I prefer Ifu. She just seems to have so much depth. Like her voice has a richness to it. She probably may not be able to do them long high notes though.

Bam Bam voice is the thready type that can do falsetto quite well but just seems fragile.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
poshest:
Someone just called TeddyA Toilet A on twitter. Why re people like this. lol grin
dat person no add bathroom join ba tnk you.

next tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

Pregnancy is not a disease
She continues to compete for the money
The camera man is playing on your emotions cheesy
Intermittent dozing kwa?
I biakwa!

It doesn't look like pregnancy though grin
I'm yet to see any symptom.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

She is good. Now I see the talented person who won the awards...

I cannot warm up to her at all
Mostly cos she is loud and looks for trouble
However I respect her achievements

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

Exactly why I was shocked that you preformed a 360 degree U-turn and acted all humble and meek when Teddy knacked Bambam. If by your admission Teddy and Miracle did the same thing, why did your aggression, anger and viciousness you used in bashing Mina disappear, when Bamteddy was involved?

I know why, it's has to do with that word I called you yesterday. It didn't even take up to 24hrs for your true color to show. What was that word I called you yesterday? I always seem to forget it when I quote you . Can you help me with the word? Anyone? grin
Hypocrite cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

It doesn't look like pregnancy though grin
I'm yet to see any symptom.

You need to relax
Nina is fine

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Dear Big Brother
Please during today's Diaries, just tell them to say what they want to say, even rant and rave
Don't direct lipsrsealed their sessions or ask about the Pepsi tasks(we see them, and like them and we are sure the housemates do too)

We need Juice (Barbz's voice)

BigBrother will take that into consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

I prefer Ifu. She just seems to have so much depth. Like her voice has a richness to it. She probably may not be able to do them long high notes though.

Bam Bam voice is the thready type that can do falsetto quite well but just seems fragile.

I prefer Bamike's tongue
However none of them has anything on Uriel, Bisola and Debbie Rise (to me sha)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:
Please can anyone confirm if Nina has seen her period because I'm not liking this her intermittent dozing off. I know fever medications usually causes such buti undecided

What will happen to a contestant that gets pregnant on a show?
Biggie will adopt the child....Biggie's house,Biggie's rules grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

My dearest Bambi! kiss kiss kiss

Lemme goan vote for our dramaqueen biko. cheesy

Giel oooo! Where you at babez? kiss

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

I cannot warm up to her at all
Mostly cos she is loud and looks for trouble
However I respect her achievements

Yeah, she has left it a bit late to win hearts. She had the potential of being a strong competitor in the beginning but she went downhill. Her abrasive nature does not help. I am not even sure she has a true friend left in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Learn how to spell first, then we can have the discussion of being equals. grin
Till then, I've already said my mind, I don't drag issues with old people that can't respect themselves.
Keep ranting like a frustrated dog and heaping piles of rubbish that no one reads.
Till then you're dismissed grin

And please learn how to spell, this is an eyesore.

Why don't you provide my post where I condemned Mina sex and defended teddybam sex?

You think everyone enjoys excreting and eating their shits like you? Like you called Anto a failure and immediately in the twinkle of an eye asslicked her again because she got paired with Miracle.

I have made posts here in support of miracle and Teddy and did against both also.

Get used to the frustration of seeing criticisms about Mina here or you end up a sad boy with frustration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

I prefer Bamike's tongue
However none of them has anything on Uriel, Bisola and Debbie Rise (to me sha)

Oh yes. Most def! Those people's jams were just delicious...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
peeps4u:

Why don't you provide my post where I condemned Mina sex and defended teddybam sex?

You think everyone enjoys excreting and eating their shits like you? Like you called Anto a failure and immediately in the twinkle of an eye asslicked her again because she got paired with Miracle.

I have made posts here in support it miracle and Teddy and did against both also.

Get used to the frustration of seeing criticisms about Mina here or you end up a sad boy with frustration.
Is the dog still barking grin

Oya give me another epistle, I'm sure there is a lot where that came from.
Next you'll put up your autobiography, because here is the only place anyone will ever get to read it. grin

Oya tekno on the beat, oldpapa give me another rap grin
Otondo

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
I see people screaming , lot of mentions [/b]pls wot happened is someone die or something[b]

Mbanu...someone is not die enyim nwoke.
Instead, me I haf die cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
spongeisback:
I hope a toilet company endorses bambam and Teddy-A. They're the real shît.

grin .
nice pun.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

You need to relax
Nina is fine
grin
Waiting for her to say her period has started so my mind will be fully at rest.

Although I know they didn't do anything grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
feelgood:

English is not our language, leave my Coca Cola alone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Convo between Bam Bam and Rico (About Niyola)

Rico: Niyola bad gan... tight artiste
BamBam: Sing one of her song first
Rico: Ehm... Errr... she even come out before Niniola... wetin be that her song again?
BamBam: **********still waiting*******
Rico: Ehm... Abeg Tobi sing one of Niyola song abeg
Tobi: sshshsyy nksoihsyg... hhshjsjs .. maradonna something Something

Me Below

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
what are you trying to prove ? Is that the bone of contention? The issue isn't whether miracle is right or wrong...the issue is that,teddy n bambam had sex.....naked....worse of ,in a public toilet.Miracle and Nina at least had the decency of covering up,so they can as well deny they didn't have sex,that he was just moving his body,because even Nina was expressionless. So its arguable. Teddy and lady Bam's sexcapade could pass for a bf....so don't change the topic sir/ma.I thank you! And thanks to papiikush for the videos.

Bwahahahahha...
Ninnynanny, I am amazed you could talk about having sex on live TV and Decency in the same sentence.....Lol

Both Bamteddy and Mina are lowlifes with no self respect, e no matter where e happen, the bottom line is they did it in front of the camera, it could even be argued that Bamteddy atleast tried to hide but God catch them..
Na the babes I pity pass, they have sold their respect, no self respecting Nigerian man would take them serious..
When the brain is empty na the private part dey suffer.....

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
feelgood:

Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
spongeisback:
I hope a toilet company endorses bambam and Teddy-A. They're the real shît.

Hope can a full grown woman bounce on a 6"3 man without the toilet breaking?! They really know how to "use" the toilet. wink
kingxsamz:

grin .
nice pun.
Very nice cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
feelgood:

Looool grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
feelgood:

you shall not die but live

stop talking rubbish you don't know maybe am angel on nairaland grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

Teddy needs to be considerate
Nina sees him as a big papa so will probably not
She is angry, and has dysmenorrhea so is irritable
Complaining to her Miracle hardly qualifies as "whining" to me

(Modified)
Oh she just did
He explained why he did not go dance but in a harsh tone
And said he was done with the convo

Nina says "okay, we will sleep and not go on then"
Chai
Strategic partners' tiff things

Imagine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:

Imagine undecided

I knowww
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.