Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3934432 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Miracle defending TeddyA to Nina.. Feels she should speak with him if she has issues with Teddy's competitiveness
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina--That guy is very cunning, she I told you. He is very cunning. All these short people are very cunning.
(referring to Lolu). grin

Hope non of Nina's fans is short oooo grin
. This Nina can complain. Is she the only one in the house you have lost 2 point now. Before it was Lolu now teddy A na wa o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:
Miracle defending TeddyA to Nina.. Feels she should speak with him if she has issues with Teddy's competitiveness

More like, lack of competitiveness angry
Mira was telling her not to conclude Teddy A is a bad person yet
"He's your strategic partner, go close to him, don't you see how myself and Anto are in the same vicinity?"
Apparently Nina ran outside for the dance and shouted her partner's name but Teddy A wanted ?to smoke
But Miracle also playing devil's advocate saying maybe Teddy didn't hear
How can Teddy A be killing the youth in Nina!?
Mxm

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

Alpha Male things
I feel for Nina.. This thing can be very annoying..its like in a team where one person is out to frustrate collective effort.. She needs to speak and stop whining

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear Big Brother
Please during today's Diaries, just tell them to say what they want to say, even rant and rave
Don't direct lipsrsealed their sessions or ask about the Pepsi tasks(we see them, and like them and we are sure the housemates do too)

We need Juice (Barbz's voice)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Breaking News: Big Brother house toilet seat damaged. Investigators on d trail of culprits. Any information that will lead to cause of damage & identify of culprits will be highly appreciated.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You didn't? undecided

Perhaps the moniker, yeah I got banned.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
I hope the evicted housemates are watching and seeing why it's all about MiNa
Not all that "create content" they kept flogging all over the place cheesy

After Sunday's eviction, a 3rd shuffling of strategic pairs is needed ooo
Before the next eviction
And so on

One pairing, one eviction
And etc

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Bia Pepsi, sharap!
gafara dallah coca cola grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please can anyone confirm if Nina has seen her period because I'm not liking this her intermittent dozing off. I know fever medications usually causes such buti undecided

What will happen to a contestant that gets pregnant on a show?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes dear, I'm okay. Hope you dey alright?
grin grin.
We are voting enmasse with force.
am alright thank you .

yes o , with full force cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:
The earlier ceec leaves the better.shes explosive,unpredictable and would surely cause trouble for him and get him out.i foresee a tboss-kemen setup.
no go kill yaself o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

You're nothing but a joke!
You wrote a ten pager epistle detailing how miracle was seemingly ignoring Nina after "he tasted the cookie " now they're back together stronger and more passionate.

You went on to praise Teddy A 's resilience and self control, now we find out he's been digging in a pastor's daughter in a shitty hole, where angel drops atrocities.

Any other person with shame would have hidden themself, but not you, I guess you have none. For someone who rode in on a high horse, looking down on everyone and thinking your opinion was supreme look how you've lost all your credibility.

I'm shaming on your behalf.

You must be an obssessed stalker. can you provide my posts where I condemned Mina sexapade. I never even engaged in Those discussions then. The only post I made regarding their sexapade was when I joked here that biggie introduced baby doll game because Nina might have been pregnant and also when I posted here that Miracle had changed after sexing Nina, which Nina herself complained about changed Miracle.

As for Teddy's self control, this is even the first time I will post "self control" on this thread. Which sane person would vouch self control for any BBN HM? not even tough looking guy like Teddy.

As I've joked about Mina sex, I have also made jokes from TeddyBam escapade. But your dogmatic support for Mina makes you think anyone that jokes about Mina is TeddyBam fan.

You are a joke going about carrying BBN on the head and vouching for HM, worshipping them like they are your god; like you practically have reduced yourself to nothing for them.

I was and am never dimwitted to trade my honour for any HM and vouch self control for anyone I only know on the screen or defend them when they have sex.

I can never be like you on this thread.

And for my post you quoted, your sacked brains should have shown you it was entirely a different arguement about stereotypes of pastor children being liable to turn out bad children

NOW SWERVE.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:

I feel for Nina.. This thing can be very annoying..its like in a team where one person is out to frustrate collective effort.. She needs to speak and stop whining

Teddy needs to be considerate
Nina sees him as a big papa so will probably not
She is angry, and has dysmenorrhea so is irritable
Complaining to her Miracle hardly qualifies as "whining" to me

(Modified)
Oh she just did
He explained why he did not go dance but in a harsh tone
And said he was done with the convo
Nina says "okay, we will sleep and not go on then"
Chai
Strategic partners' tiff things

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
peeps4u:

[s]You must be an obssessed stalker. can you provide my posts where I condemned Mina sexapade. I never even engaged in Those discussions then. The only post I made regarding their sexapade was when I joked here that biggie introduced baby doll game because Nina might have been pregnant and also when I posted here that Miracle had changed after sexing Nina, which Nina herself complained about changed Miracle.

As for Teddy's self control, this is even the first time I will post "self control" on this thread. Which sane person would vouch self control for any BBN HM? not even tough looking guy like Teddy.

As I've joked about Mina sex, I have also made jokes from TeddyBam escapade. But your dogmatic support for Mina makes you think anyone that jokes about Mina is TeddyBam fan.

You are a joke going about carrying BBN on the head and vouching for HM, worshipping them like they are your god; like you practically have reduced yourself to nothing for them.

I was and am never dimwitted to trade my honour for any HM and vouch self control for anyone I only know on the screen or defend them when they have sex.

I can never be like you on this thread.

And for my post you quoted, your sacked brains should have shown you it was entirely a different arguement about stereotypes of pastor children being liable to turn out bad children

NOW SWERVE.

Pile of trash .
Heap of garbage
Puddle of nonsense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:
Please can anyone confirm if Nina has seen her period because I'm not liking this her intravenous dozing off. I know fever medications usually causes such buti undecided

What will happen to a contestant that gets pregnant on a show?

Pregnancy is not a disease
She continues to compete for the money
The camera man is playing on your emotions cheesy
Intermittent dozing kwa?
I biakwa!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy sef lipsrsealed
"Doning" with the conversation
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ifu has got lovely control of her voice. She does the American down south gravelly singing really well.

She says its a combination of Amy Winehouse and Adele.

And then she bursts into an Amy Winehouse song - Rehab

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
I always like your poem grin
literatty toh badt gan grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
SMH
Sweet Miracle kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:
Ifu has got lovely control of her voice. She does the American down south gravelly singing really well.

She says its a combination of Amy Winehouse and Adele.

And then she bursts into an Amy Winehouse song - Rehab

I left when she started cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
folamee:

pls what decency are u talking about,mina had sex in the full glare of the public knowing fully well dat there is camera in the room,but bamteddy had sex in the toilet, in secrecy thinking camera cannot get dere,why u dey justify rubbish, both of dem messed up by not having self control.shikena
call the police

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
guardsman:
Breaking News: Big Brother house toilet seat damaged. Investigators on d trail of culprits. Any information that will lead to cause of damage & identify of culprits will be highly appreciated.
BAMTEDDY yum yum in the toilet caused it, he 'll replace it with better one when he win the mila...

hope you are fine now grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
literatty toh badt gan grin
lolz grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rico kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Teddy sef lipsrsealed
"Doning" with the conversation
SMH

Lol, Nina has already concluded that Teddy head no dey the game because he can afford to go to London and she dey fear to correct Teddy. Teddy needs to consider Nina oh or buy her ticket as Miracle is suggesting. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

Lol, Nina has already concluded that Teddy head no dey the game because he can afford to go to London and she dey fear to correct Teddy. Teddy needs to consider Nina oh or buy her ticket as Miracle is suggesting. grin

True
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ooh Rico and Ifu bursting a raga song that somehow sounds familiar but apparently, its her song.

Bam Bam accompanying them with beats and small small synching.

Oh wow! i am impressed.

Ifu, more please....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
So it crossed my mind, does big brother have the right to provide them contraceptives?

Since people are talking about possibility of being pregnant or missing periods.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

Hahahahahaha... bared truth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Rico kiss
your dp kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Pile of trash .
Heap of garbage
Puddle of nonsense.

LOL, like I've said here several times. I can never be like you, I am not your equel, intellectually or otherwise. Your only obsession is replying posts with memes which is an attribute of mentally drained person; it doesn't take intelligence to post memes like you do, it is known with empty people like you.

Check all my posts here and tell me where I condemned Mina sex and defended TeddyBam sex or vouched for his self control. I h have praised miracle here and also criticised him. I have made jokes about Mina sex and done same to TeddyBam.

I have no fav HM this year, just enjoying the show as it comes but you obsession with me is because I dared criticize your god (Mina) on this thread.

IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED SEEING ANY CRITICM ON MINA HERE, YOUR FRUSTRATION HAS JUST STARTED AND I AM NOT SORRY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78