Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925077 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

Exactly why I was shocked that you preformed a 360 degree U-turn and acted all humble and meek when Teddy knacked Bambam. If by your admission Teddy and Miracle did the same thing, why did your aggression, anger and viciousness disappear when Teddy was involved?

I know why, it's has to do with that word I called you yesterday. It didn't even take up to 24hrs for your true color to show. What was that word I called you yesterday? I always seem to forget it when I quote you . Can you help me with the word? Anyone? grin

H Y P for the hyp, for the hypocrite!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:

Who is this poo that just came out of miracle's butt? undecided
The same poo that teddy a Sat on when he was banging the heck out of cheap bam. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Is that all, dear?
I don't thinks it's more than that grin

good day dear and how are you doing hope you are enjoying our new vibe grin I think this vibe dey cause me more o cox I just like TEDDY the more , how wish I can give him 10k vote if he's up .anyway, nothing is impossible ,my voting target is always high.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Teddy A and Bambam messed up, no one is disputing that.
But the difference here is while Mina fans defended their idols by saying it wasn't sex, there's nothing wrong with having sex on live tv, they are adults and other laughable excuses, Teddy A fans have accepted their L in peace.
Plus, it's pretty obvious from their conversation that that was their first sex. So, that doesn't negate the fact that Miracle was only seeking for accomplices to share his shame with.

EOD. smiley
Seems he found one, isn't that miraculous.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Oh Gawd grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'm still searching for her venomous outburst on Bamteddy, yet not a single one.

Mina fùcks.... She pours her anger on them.

Bamteddy fùcks..... She start preaching about some imaginary hypocritical lesson nobody is interested in. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
On this thread the only hypocrite here is mina fans reason is that when sex issue happened then , it took them eternity to accept that its true some said dry hump some said wet hump grin but the moment it happened on teddy camp, we all accept and move on shocked

I knw some Aproko will still call me hypocrite for this grin but b4 you do so, please know in your mind already that you are Aproko tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
All these girls that will be collecting dïck without making a single sound, diarisgod o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
On this thread the only hypocrite here is mina fans reason is that when sex issue happened then , it took them eternity to accept that its true some said dry hump some said wet hump grin but the moment it happened on teddy camp, we all accept and move on shocked

I knw some Aproko will still call me hypocrite for this grin but b4 you do so, please know in your mind already that you are Aproko tongue
Bia Pepsi, sharap!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
I don't thinks it's more than that grin

good day dear and how are you doing hope you are enjoying our new vibe grin I think this vibe dey cause me more o cox I just like TEDDY the more , how wish I can give him 10k vote if he's up .anyway, nothing is impossible ,my voting target is always high.

Yes dear, I'm okay. Hope you dey alright?
grin grin.
We are voting enmasse with force.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Bia Pepsi, sharap!
Please who did tobi sleep with last night?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
For those of you looking for BamTeddy's sex in the toilet video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TZ4t9nC7o

You are welcome

Oh.... Less I forget. Here is Mina's sex video as well grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2-LU8yfFY
Those of you comparing mina's sextape to bamteddy's are part of the problems of Nigeria. One tape has blood pumping through my phallus, while the other triggers my emetic reflex and reminds me of my sexcapades with funmi aka uncle do and cüm

Even in the art of sexïng, teddy is miles ahead of miracle, argue with leo's diastema angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

I'm still searching for her venomous outburst on Bamteddy, yet not a single one.

Mina fùcks.... She pours her anger on them.

Bamteddy fùcks..... She start preaching about some imaginary hypocritical lesson nobody is interested in. grin grin

Don't stress yourself, you won't see any of that. We're all out for love, realness and the game.

Leave them na.

Nina said yes and cleared everyone the night she was asked if she'd have sex in the house. Of course, with Yumyum MeeMee only though. kiss wink

But egbon Teddy went on and on about how he wouldn't fvck Bambum in the house because he respects her... Newsflash! He fvcked her in the toilet! Aye mi! So this is the sugar he promised to give her later. Hmmmmmnnnn... Yuuum yuuum! grin cheesy

Beorn swtz, can I get 4 cubes of sugar? kiss

TeddyA is obviously the lying head not Miraculous MeeMee! Argue with your toilet seat! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wow teddy knows sports while miracle is speechless,he rarely chats with teddy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eventually, yes!
But not next Sunday grin

Admin401:

She is still going home. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
mediocre:
Those of you comparing mina's sextape to bamteddy's are part of the problems of Nigeria. One tape has blood pumping through my phallus, while the other triggers my emetic reflex and reminds me of my sexcapades with funmi aka uncle do and cüm

Even in the art of sexïng, teddy is miles ahead of miracle, argue with leo's diastema angry

True talk. Teddy's own make sense pass and it's two sided.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This is funny grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Seems he found one, isn't that miraculous.
Yes. I agree it is. Teddy's bad, not mine.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

Oh Gawd grin grin grin grin grin

My dearest Bambi! kiss kiss kiss

Lemme goan vote for our dramaqueen biko. cheesy

Giel oooo! Where you at babez? kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

This is funny grin

You're back! grin angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
What a fun task!
Thank you Pepsi!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy A and nina are not competitive..
A song is playing again and both are doing as though they aren't part of the game.. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You're back! grin angry

Did I leave? angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bamco will win this pepsi task,ther are very organized and synchronized and serious in the dance.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Shaild of the world! cheesy grin tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nina just keeps dozing off
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Did I leave? angry

You didn't? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:
Teddy A and nina are not competitive..
A song is playing again and both are doing as though they aren't part of the game.. undecided
So it's even Teddy A that is dulling Nina.. What kind of Alakoba partner is he..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
agbako (can't translate even though I kinda know what it means) partner

Calamity
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why is Teddy A annoying Miss "Yum Yum"?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:

So it's even Teddy A that is dulling Nina.. What kind of Alakoba partner is he..

Alpha Male things

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)