Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891257 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
They won't split anything. They will vote for Teddy only. Bambam has been riding on Teddy's arm.
We don't want BamBam to leave yet. Who will keep badman alive? tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
imoniyi:

Even Africa lol. The online voting.
Sorry I meant they can vote outside of Nigeria but not outside Africa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

You can vote here since you're still in Africa

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Just register and vote for any housemate you want by selecting 'Tobi'
IB, lmao. grin grin grin
Nice try. grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Team Miracle vs Team Teddy A it's time to settle the percentage battle...

Make I siddon here dey wait which of una go cry on sunday when either of them come tops...
I cannot wait for Sunday to come.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
IB, lmao. grin grin grin
Nice try. grin grin grin
LOL grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Them don dey give excuse already......

Perhaps we might just fool them by playing a fool.

If U know, U know!

Exactly, story time grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
They won't split anything. They will vote for Teddy only. Bambam has been riding on Teddy's arm.

Pssst!

You won't answer my question?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reussite:

U sure she got more fans compared to Bambam cos I guess those two are the next in line after Alex.
I think she has but, they are silent.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Close ur teeth.

No IMMUNITY TO NOMINATION MEANS SHE CAN BE NOMINATED BY OTHER HOUSEMATES.

IS THAT TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND?

U NEED KOBOKO, GASKIYA!
why do I keep thinking that you are not too happy today grin it reveals even tru your comments , wia are those your boring meme oh I think some one said you sud stop using them grin yesterday .

Thank you for the update anyway, I knw you are a good man , I don't knw why we are not on same side. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I pity TeamMiracle.

If Miracle tops the table, some other team would say Nina fans voted. Make una sha do una best... grin
Yes nau grin cheesy

You think Nina fans would give anyone votes except Miracle? Miracle has more advantage with this week's eviction. His votes would surely come from two sets of fans.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
loluforce based on one or two it's our time to shine.

Lolu

Lolu

Lolu for the money

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Eeghe:
Rico Rico
Again, no words
lipsrsealed

"Me and CeeC emotionally linked" to a giggly CeeC and Nina
But nominated CeeC

I do hope biggy asks him his reasons during his DS

I would like to know

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iamoriekaose: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Miracle baby we gat you kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oya....,team Teddy A, let's go thr. ##ISTANDWITHTEDDYA##

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

We don't want BamBam to leave yet. Who will keep badman alive? tongue
He isn't going to die. If Bambam leaves, he can start afresh with Ceecee. I'm sure he is tired of washing Bambam's clothes seff. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:
TeddyA. Mad movement.

Even wizkid can't ignore grin
thats the movement cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ok, I don't have any favorites (apart from Nina, that is wink ) neither do I hate anyone, but I would be least sorry if Anto is evicted.
If you pause to consider it, she's actually kinda boring, doesn't exactly light up the house, hasn't really excelled in games or tasks either. She gives these apathetic vibes and is very ready to throw anybody under the bus to win.
She is not really talked about, and is just riding on the popularity waves of miracle and lolu.
And then worst of all she sounds very condescending. Keeps emphasizing the fact that she's been living in the USA and constantly portrays Nigerians in a demeaning light.
For example during the water scarcity period, she told biggie she is surprised other housemates are complaining about it even though they have been staying in Nigeria, they should be used to it (like wtf).
And today while they were discussing about mispronounciation of words, she told the other HMS 'your people always do that'. So if Nigerians are not her people, why is she on bbn?? You shouldn't talk down your own country on their own national TV now...

Please I'm not trying to convince anybody o, I'm just commenting my reserves...

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:

jibs4luv, styrese, 77up, mizz2posh and all of my family, please quote me in the evening about the outcome of tonight's nomination. I would get home very late today. kiss

Everyone is up, except Nina and Rico, if you are doing online votes you should also do sms o, they carry more weight.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

LOL grin
But wait oh, you need a Nigerian sim even with that link.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diary session already.

Nina first.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
He isn't going to die. If Bambam leaves, he can start afresh with Ceecee. I'm sure he is tired of washing Bambam's clothes seff. grin grin
ce Kini? You want her to accuse baba of touching without consent?

We don't want biko grin

jibs4lv:
thats the movement cool

We up bro!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Wash, rinse, dry, iron grin cheesy

If say no be you wey I know, this talk for dey make me happy now grin

Give me a chance baiby...
I say the things I mean and I mean the things I say kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
But wait oh, you need a Nigerian sim even with that link.
You can change the calling code

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

You can change the calling code

Thanks dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Teddy A Fans
Bambam Fans

We have got this.... grin grin grin. .

smellos

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrBigiman:
Rico should pack his bags. He will be the ultimate target after next eviction show.
na u wane pack am go house. Na dat time u go know say Rico get fans
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Team Teddy A it's not TeddyA or Teddy-A or TEDDY A o, its Vote Teddy A please let's not waste our votes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Give me a chance baiby...
I say the things I mean and I mean the things I say kiss

The woman with a Legion....
undecided

Terrible notorious liar. Pull the place I asked for bambam sex tape na tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nina baby! I agree with those that think you are innocent and pure. "most of us have been hiding under partnership"

Ima akwukwo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
jibs4lv:
why do I keep thinking that you are not too happy today grin it reveals even tru your comments , wia are those your boring meme oh I think some one said you sud stop using them grin yesterday .

Thank you for the update anyway, I knw you are a good man , I don't knw why we are not on same side. grin
Why should I be happy when I'm back to this country........
Well.....

We both know your TRUE LOVE....

U chose Teddy to spite someone in my team for yabbing you bt its OK

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

You can vote here since you're still in Africa

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Just register and vote for any housemate you want by selecting 'Tobi'

Hahahahahaha. I will enjoy this week!!!

Anyway, I am voting Tobi this week. No jokes.
Mirakool fans have him 34% covered.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.