Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3924443 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Geezeem:

I do hope biggy asks him his reasons during his DS

I would like to know

Smh

He is pontificating and reaching out to autistic people care people care people
lipsrsealed

But we don't know who you are Rico Swavey hon cry
Help us by showing us who you are Rico

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
For you darling. kiss
Thanks sweetie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
styrese:
kiss grandeur

cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Is Rico up for eviction?
No
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
MamBi:

You self competitive like this? grin grin

But wait oh, you can vote?
Lol I just enjoy the banter to be honest grin

No I can't embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Bam is on her own. Simply Teddy A, that's all tongue

Better listen to una PRO.
She made sense...vote for both lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Its a pity Ur life revolves around trolling.
What an achievement.
Bravo kiddo!!!

Says the guy that jumped in my mentions to make a fool out of himself.

If your IQ can't decode simple analysis you think that isn't you making a fool out of yourself?

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Trust me, Lolu pulled the percentage, Ceecee didn't. You'd be amazed at how large Lolu's fan base is. grin grin
My school's S.U even circulates reminder every week that the school's Alumnus is on BBNaija and we must represent him well. grin grin
And I know a whole lot of people in IB would vote Lolu. He's really cool and everyone likes him here in IB.
Although, I do know that Ceecee also gathered some votes, partly due to pity.

I guess at the end of this week, we will know how strong they are individually. grin

Well Sunday will tell lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
hazzard:
Lol.. Maybe you need to tell your so called alpha male to prove why he's an alpha and win something at least instead of being a parasite always hoping and depending on people to save him.. I'm sure when nina won the hoh challenge he thought he was safe hoping to climb on her back again.
I'm sure even if they did smoking and drinking as a task he wouldn't still win it.. Lmao
Dude said he would prepare dinner for Nina.....

I'm waiting!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
MamBi:

Bad Mily... grin

(Hides)
cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol did I see Alex jumping when BB mentioned the pairings would be dissolved? grin

I was concentrating too much on Lolu's happiness and the fleeting downcast look in Cee'c eyes when she saw him jubilating... tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:

That's for you. I am splitting votes this week. I don't care about percentage this week. I want my two favourites to get to finals. Even though I am for Teddy A. I will vote for Bambam. Most of Teddy's fans outside Nigeria are ladies. They love Teddy A because of how he has been treating Bambam. I am not ready to loose some Teddy A fans because of Bambam leaving. I am voting all out for the both of them. Be wise too.
To each his own kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
TeddyA fans please when sending your SMS the correct spelling is TeddyA not Teddy-A or Teddy A.

Una go waste vote taya.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
MamBi:

I was concentrating too much on Lolu's happiness and the fleeting downcast look in Cee'c eyes when she saw him jubilating... tongue tongue
LOL! Your problem child grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Says the guy that jumped in my mentions to make a fool out of himself.

If your IQ can't decode simple analysis you think that isn't you making a fool out of yourself?
Breathe bro!
No one is pursuing You.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

See the picture this one put as dp, smh. You think your psychology will work?

You know what you are as well as God does too, neither offline or online did you swear otherwise. Keep deceiving the fools you can deceive.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Well Sunday will tell lipsrsealed
Yeah right.wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I am not their PRO, mister/missus. We, Team Teddy A are working towards a common goal. Teddy A for the win.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I am not their PRO, mister/missus. We, Team Teddy A are working towards a common goal. Teddy A for the win.

I dash you the position... grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Stop being a demon, Poco grin

I sight a demon hunter on the thread already. They wee soon catch you tongue cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:

I'm waiting!
hahahaha.. It's good sef.. Let their king serve our queen.. She deserves it cool
Let him be useful to us for once tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please, who are those up?

Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
hazzard:
hahahaha.. It's good sef.. Let their king serve our queen.. She deserves it cool
Let him be useful to us for once tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Eeghe:

He is pontificating and reaching out to autistic people care people care people
lipsrsealed

But we don't know who you are Rico Swavey hon cry
Help us by showing us who you are Rico

Didn't big brother ask Rico who he nominated the person and why?
I'm confused.
No juicy nominations gist?

Lolu. Says he expected the pairing to be dissolved, all right, smart of

Wow, the vibe he has been getting in the house that he is not as smart as was thought.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Breathe bro!
No one is pursuing You.

Your village people might be pursuing you, I don't care. Just take your stupidity away from me.

You can display it with others not me...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop being a demon, Poco grin

I sight a demon hunter on the thread already. They wee soon catch you tongue cheesy

But I am serious, she has a point. Some of you are so fixated on getting the highest percentage, all to prove a point. I understand sha. Leave that guy, them go soon ban am again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
XML33:
TeddyA fans please when sending your SMS the correct spelling is TeddyA not Teddy-A or Teddy A.

Una go waste vote taya.

correct spelling is TEDDY A.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
XML33:

Una go waste vote taya.
angry why do I feel u don't mean well

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Somebody is bitter. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
I always grin grin grin grin grin grin everytime I hear Alex shout "No! I will not look for Love" in the BBNaija advert.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:

I'm waiting!

grin grin

Hope we are voting too? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.