Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3924352 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Voting for Lolu and Anto. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
mizz2posh:
Team Teddy A it's not TeddyA or Teddy-A or TEDDY A o, its Vote Teddy A please let's not waste our votes
kiss grandeur

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi

I liked your dp wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
let's send teddy z to his already dead music career

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Did miraku just said big bro dismantle them?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dirus:
Oyindidi

I liked your dp wink
Derailergrin be civil
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nina's diary session

BB greets Nina

Nina greets back

She says she feels happy becoming the HOH, but then she's disappointed she doesn't have the power to save and replace, but she's happy

BB: Did you want the full privilege?

She says Yes

BB: Why?

Says she wanted the full privileges, 'like what everyone else has gotten'

BB: Let's talk about today, did you foresee the end of the partnerships?

She says no

She says she was scared because she doesn't know how people perceive her, so now she's going to get to know because most of them have been hiding inside the partners, being sepearteed will force them to know their strength, says it won't be easy

BB: Are you worried?

Says she's worried because she doesn't know how she's perceived and it's bothering her

BB asked her who she nominated and why

Bam - she doesn't understand her at times, she always feels she's not being real sometimes

Lolu- doesn't have problem wth him but that was just the option she had

BB: Were you surprised by any of the nominations?

She says no because they've all been coming up so it's not a surprising 'something'

How do you think these nominations will affect the relationships since pairs have been dissolved?

She doesn't think it will affect any relationship that doesn't want to be affected, says they've gotten to know each other very well, better than some weeks ago so she doesn't think it was affect any relationship that doesn't want to be affected

BB: Anything else?

Nina says no, that she's just happy being HOH, she'll get to know how good a leader she'll be because she's never gotten to be a leader before, so she's happy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Teddy A Fans
Bambam Fans

We have got this.... grin grin grin. .
Bam is on her own. Simply Teddy A, that's all tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
1000 online votes = 10 SMS votes.

Now I see why the chest beaters couldn't go above 34% grin

Abeg team Teddy A, let's get busy with the votes... We are not one of those who make mouth. Silence is golden.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
#Teddy A out

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
#Teddy A out

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahahahahaha. I will enjoy this week!!!

Anyway, I am voting Tobi this week. No jokes.
Mirakool fans have him 34% covered.
Yass sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
#Teddy Flop out

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
#Team Tobi

cute guy wit brains grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:
1000 online votes = 10 SMS votes.

Now I see why the chest beaters couldn't go above 34% grin

Abeg team Teddy A, let's get busy with the votes... We are not one of those who make mouth. Silence is golden.
See who is talking

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Flashaldrin:
Ok, I don't have any favorites (apart from Nina, that is wink ) neither do I hate anyone, but I would be least sorry if Anto is evicted.
If you pause to consider it, she's actually kinda boring, doesn't exactly light up the house, hasn't really excelled in games or tasks either. She gives these apathetic vibes and is very ready to throw anybody under the bus to win.
She is not really talked about, and is just riding on the popularity waves of miracle and lolu.
And then worst of all she sounds very condescending. Keeps emphasizing the fact that she's been living in the USA and constantly portrays Nigerians in a demeaning light.
For example during the water scarcity period, she told biggie she is surprised other housemates are complaining about it even though they have been staying in Nigeria, they should be used to it (like wtf).
And today while they were discussing about mispronounciation of words, she told the other HMS 'your people always do that'. So if Nigerians are not her people, why is she on bbn?? You shouldn't talk down your own country on their own national TV now...

Please I'm not trying to convince anybody o, I'm just commenting my reserves...

I like your point of view
Very well
I second it too (well for me I want Alex (with her unnecessary and mostly empty noise that kills my brain cells) to go then Anto...a reversal is also super cool)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
See who is talking
Better get busy. We don't wanna read your silly talks about low percentages come Sunday. I hope you are ready to give 200k votes as usual? tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

ce Kini? You want her to accuse baba of touching without consent?

We don't want biko grin

We up bro!
Why not? Let's see if Teddy is truly a bad man nah. angry angry

The holy spirit is telling me Miracle's fans go shock like Daenerys when Night King threw that fvcking spear at her child. Oya, team teddy, throw those fvcking votes.cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Why not? Let's see if Teddy is truly a bad man nah. angry angry

The holy spirit is telling me Miracle's fans go shock like Daenerys when Night King threw that fvcking spear at her child. Oya, team teddy, throw that fvcking votes.cheesycheesy
hahaha....

Let me go and load my phone with 40,000 naira (in threebear's voice) grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Miracle D's

Hello miracle
Hello bb

Welcome to your diary session
How do you feel today.?

At first he wasn't happy because they didn't have enough food they were starving until big brother gave. Them something so he is better now.

How does he find nominations now.
At first it was a little difficult nominating in pairs so now it's a bit easier, he wasn't expecting all house mates to be up but it makes it safer that way.

Big brother tells him that he hopes miracle knows that one day he will return to the pairs. He asked if miracle will like it.
He says that he doesn't want to return it the paired partners because being up alone will help you know your strength although it's a risk, but it's good because before they were with partners and didn't know their strength.

Who did he nominate
He nominated
1)Cee c after her fight with tobi her way wasn't pure to him
2)Lolu, he has been saying that since day one he doesn't trust him,

If miracle had to guess who nominated him, who would he say
1)Lolu , reasons: becuase he tells lolu to his face that he doesn't trust him so he expects lolu to put him up because of that.
2)Teddy, reason: based on the first day they were swapped.
3)Bambam, no reason.

What does he think about the hoh chance cards
He likes it because there is no one that says you have been evicted.
He says all the cards were OK. Even the one where it says you can pick someone else to be hoh because he will then pick someone he trusts who will still have his back except the person slys him

He was scared A card will say probably you are automatically up for nomination or something like that, so he thinks it's fair.

Does he have anything else to say
He says no,
His diary session is over.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by McDONBEST(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless you bro. Very good point.
Flashaldrin:
Ok, I don't have any favorites (apart from Nina, that is wink ) neither do I hate anyone, but I would be least sorry if Anto is evicted.
If you pause to consider it, she's actually kinda boring, doesn't exactly light up the house, hasn't really excelled in games or tasks either. She gives these apathetic vibes and is very ready to throw anybody under the bus to win.
She is not really talked about, and is just riding on the popularity waves of miracle and lolu.
And then worst of all she sounds very condescending. Keeps emphasizing the fact that she's been living in the USA and constantly portrays Nigerians in a demeaning light.
For example during the water scarcity period, she told biggie she is surprised other housemates are complaining about it even though they have been staying in Nigeria, they should be used to it (like wtf).
And today while they were discussing about mispronounciation of words, she told the other HMS 'your people always do that'. So if Nigerians are not her people, why is she on bbn?? You shouldn't talk down your own country on their own national TV now...

Please I'm not trying to convince anybody o, I'm just commenting my reserves...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Better get busy. We don't wanna read your silly talks about low percentages come Sunday. I hope you are ready to give 200k votes as usual? tongue
U mean like the stupid reasons U are already giving?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
The game has just started for me. I'm dying to see which team will overpower the other between Team Teddy and Team Miracle grin grin grin

As for me sha, I stand with Tobi.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Nina
Yes bb
Welcome to your diary session

Thank you biggie

Big brother will like to know how you feel.
She says she feels happy for becoming hoh but she doesn't have the power to save and replace.

Did she want the power?
Yes
Why?
She wanted the full privilege everybody has been getting

Let's talk about today, did she forsee the end of strategic partnership?
No,
How did she feel about It?
She says she got scared because she didn't know how people outside perceive them because a lot of them have hiding behind their partners.

Is she worried?
She is worried because she doesn't know how she is being perceived outside.

Who did nominate and why
1)Bambam because she doesn't really understand her sometimes and because she feels she is not being real at times.
2)Lolu she doesn't have a problem with lolu but he was just the option she had.

She wasn't surprised about the nominations because the people up have been coming up for nominations before so she isn't surprised.

How does she think the relationship will be affected by the dissolution of the partners, (paraphrased)
She doesn't think it will affect any relationship that doesn't want to be affected because they have gotten to know each other very well compared to the past weeks so she feels it will not affect any relationship that doesn't want to be affected.

Does she have else anything to say to big brother
She is just happy being the hoh because now she will know how good a leader she can be because she has not been a leader before.

Her diary session is over.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bam has been inside the DR for 90mins

A whole football match

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

Yass sweetie kiss
For you darling. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
U mean like the stupid reasons U are already giving?
Nina is saved and miracle is up. Who will team Nina vote for?

BamBam and teddyA both up for eviction do you think miracle will get higher percentage of votes or not?

I know this is a game but I will be disappointed if you are this dull in mathematics.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bam said she was raised not to wash her dirty linen publicly.....
So banging inside TOILET NO DIRTY
ABI INTERNATIONAL TV NO BE PUBLIC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

hahaha....

Let me go and load my phone with 40,000 naira (in threebear's voice) grin
Hehehehecheesycheesy
#Thousand goals. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why is Bam Bam crying? My children are distracting me here

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzDeeb(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Biggie.. You have tried.

Pls can you dismiss bambam now embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.