Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3924413 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Hehehehecheesycheesy#Thousand goals. grin
Thousand goals that couldn't move above 34% against Ceece. I mean people HATE Ceece for crying out loud.

The chest beaters couldn't even give her a run for those percentages grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bambam get out of here mehn, fake beetch
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Derailergrin be civil

I replied you on the derailer thread. She can keep hiding my post.

Except I wasn't born with blood to this earth and all have been saying is false. May I not see the end of this week, her judgement will be swift, I swear it on my life.

Ban me and leave someone who terms herself a fish to be walking freely when we were the both persons having the chat or you who asked a question. Let's see na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Nina is saved and miracle is up. Who will team Nina vote for?

BamBam and teddyA both up for eviction do you think miracle will get higher percentage of votes or not?

I know this is a game but I will be disappointed if you are this dull in mathematics.
Lol.....

Don't worry, We wudnt vote much.
Make Teddy Lead, U hear!!!

Mr intelligent man!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Abeg.....

TeamNina stay clear of this week's VOTING......

#WeDIEHere

Hehehehe! Team Nina, you have heard oh! Stay away from the polls! grin grin grin

We want to see the biggest muscles flexing... (Muskle alert)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is it biggie that always comes up with these wonderful words of advice and encouragement??
If so, he must be one very wise person! shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bab bam dey tears o... Lol. She knows who she's up with & no teddy fans to save her

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
For you darling. kiss

Woman wrapper...wetin concern me sef... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Awww, poor Bam Bam. She is overwhelmed! Now she knows that her and Rico being up previously was her fault. She is in tears.

Pele dear. It will be well!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Don't worry, We wudnt vote much.
Make Teddy Lead, U hear!!!

Mr intelligent man!
You can't even answer the question. Smh... Na this kin people wan troll.

At least if you wanna troll, be sensible at it

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Why not? Let's see if Teddy is truly a bad man nah. angry angry

The holy spirit is telling me Miracle's fans go shock like Daenerys when Night King threw that fvcking spear at her child. Oya, team teddy, throw those fvcking votes.cheesycheesy

You are even lying on the Holy spirit? Do.you know that's an unforgivable sin in the bible? I hope the person who banned me for you can see with her own eyes?

My God does not sleep nor slumber. It's very close by. The truth is about to come out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Flashaldrin:
Is it biggie that always comes up with these wonderful words of advice and encouragement??
If so, he must be one very wise person! shocked shocked

Biggie isn't just some nikker with a nice voice. I believe he is someone experienced in psychology.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bambam and Rico be like Manchester United vs Chelsea. Can be very long and boring sad sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
MamBi:
Awww, poor Bam Bam. She is overwhelmed! Now she knows that her and Rico being up previously was her fault. She is in tears.

Pele dear. It will be well!

I hate that I felt for her, kinda much
angry
However she got me back on my stance on her when she called herself sweet and cool shocked tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

You can't even answer the question. Smh... Na this kin people wan troll.

At least if you wanna troll, be sensible at it
Lol.....

Its a pity Ur life revolves around trolling.
What an achievement.
Bravo kiddo!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Woman wrapper...wetin concern me sef... cheesy
This babe carry your wahala and come and be going sef. grin grin grin

Those votes are dedicated to Ibk, because that's her favorite. Even though it's not much and I don't have a favorite yet so lemme be useful. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is Rico up for eviction?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm interested in knowing why Rico nominated cee c.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Between Miracle and Rico, I don't know who is more boring in the diary room

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibkayee:

Girrllll I'm ready grin grin

You self competitive like this? grin grin

But wait oh, you can vote?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ajoboss(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
dominique:
Why is Bam Bam crying? My children are distracting me here
u dey watch dis show with ur children?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Bam is on her own. Simply Teddy A, that's all tongue

That's for you. I am splitting votes this week. I don't care about percentage this week. I want my two favourites to get to finals. Even though I am for Teddy A. I will vote for Bambam. Most of Teddy's fans outside Nigeria are ladies. They love Teddy A because of how he has been treating Bambam. I am not ready to loose some Teddy A fans because of Bambam leaving. I am voting all out for the both of them. Be wise too.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Thousand goals that couldn't move above 34% against Ceece. I mean people HATE Ceece for crying out loud.

The chest beaters couldn't even give her a run for those percentages grin
Trust me, Lolu pulled the percentage, Ceecee didn't. You'd be amazed at how large Lolu's fan base is. grin grin
My school's S.U even circulates reminder every week that the school's Alumnus is on BBNaija and we must represent him well. grin grin
And I know a whole lot of people in IB would vote Lolu. He's really cool and everyone likes him here in IB.
Although, I do know that Ceecee also gathered some votes, partly due to pity.

I guess at the end of this week, we will know how strong they are individually. grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Eeghe:

I hate that I felt for her, kinda much
angry
However she got me back on my stance on her when she called herself sweet and cool shocked tongue

Bad Mily... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:
1000 online votes = 10 SMS votes.

Now I see why the chest beaters couldn't go above 34% grin

Abeg team Teddy A, let's get busy with the votes... We are not one of those who make mouth. Silence is golden.
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Nina is saved and miracle is up. Who will team Nina vote for?

BamBam and teddyA both up for eviction do you think miracle will get higher percentage of votes or not?

I know this is a game but I will be disappointed if you are this dull in mathematics.
Lol.. Maybe you need to tell your so called alpha male to prove why he's an alpha and win something at least instead of being a parasite always hoping and depending on people to save him.. I'm sure when nina won the hoh challenge he thought he was safe hoping to climb on her back again.
I'm sure even if they did smoking and drinking as a task he wouldn't still win it.. Lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Biggie, get to the interesting question and ask Rico why he nominated Cee'c jor! undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Is Rico up for eviction?
No ma.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bam's diary session

BB greets Bam

Bam greets back

BB asks her how she feels

She says she feels relieved, she didn't see the unpairing coming immediately but she was relieved she'd be judged individually by the viewers

BB: Did you foresee the unpairing?

She says yes, but didn't think it would be immediately

BB: What is your opinion?

She says this is how she's always know the game to be, so when they were paired earlier she thought the winner would be a pair so now that they're no longer paired its an individual effort, she doesn't really hold any opinion and knows BB is full of surprises, she doesn't hold any opinion on the whole system and how the game unfolds

BB: Lets talk about the nominations, who do you think nominated you?

Says she knows she's not the house fav, but she wouldn't be able to guess because everyone has a good way of putting up a facade, if she had to choose she'd say Anto and Tobi because she knows they're very competitive, says their game face and strategy is strong, though she may be wrong, she's sure she would be surprised to see who but she isn't really bothered since its a game and it's expected

BB: Are you surprised at the nominations?

She says not at all, although she was surprised Rico wasn't put up *giggles*. Says if he were to be up it would be because of her

BB: What do you think of new chance cards?

She says she likes the twist, says every phase of the game has been an amazing twist because she gets bored easily and she's sapiosexual, she likes being stimulated, predictable things bore her so every little twist does something inside her, thinks it's brilliant and it's added new spice. Says she'll get to see people's intentions, if they're fighting to lead or just want immunity

BB: Anything else?

She says she notices some things about herself, 'when you're in your world and you think you're talented but when you're put on the spot, it puts under pressure to want to do more', says she felt under pressure like she wasn't doing enough, feels overwhelmed and emotional. Says she's trying to study and stay calm around people but people misjudge her to be fake and it's getting to her, she's tired of being moved by the opinion of people, she doesn't know how to put that wall up 'like Cee C\, she admires Cee C's fire, and Khloe, says she isn't confrontational. Says she over processes people's opinions, she admires people who can do it but she doesn't know how, asks BB if he has words of advice, she doesn't want to be that person whose button is aways pushed

BB asks why she think theres something wrong with being emotional, Bam is in tears at this point

References a time when she broke down when Koko left, says she's used to putting up a tough facade. Says she grew up with strict parents who taught her not to show her dirty linen but she's with people who are constantly looking out for them, since she grew up thinking it was a weakness she feels vulnerable. Says its good to embrace femininity and vulnerability but she doesn't like that perception in a way place like this

Says she's sweet cute and charming but sometimes she's tough, sometimes she wants to wallow in her own space and not be social, wants to be able to do what she can sometimes, but the pressure gets to her

BB: At some point in the future, everything ends for everybody, what you want to do is arrive at that place knowing you lived your life to best of ability, emphasis on best of YOUR ability

Says she gave her best during games but feels like it isn't enough

BB: You're not going to win everything overtime, maybe you should try to stop controlling the moment and actually live in it

She says ok

BB: The world isn't going to stop throwing punches at you, if you think of the things you have as weakness, they will be weaknesses, if everyone else thinks of them as weakness and you strength, you turn the tables, the game isn't over yet. Do you feel better?

She says a bit, not everyone will understand you I guess and I don't need to make them, I just need to let them be entitled to their opinion and just be

BB: Good start and you know where you should begin?

Bam: No

In the house, with your housemates

Bam: For the first time I was tired of seeing everyone's face, ok big brother

BB: Bam you're not weak, now go back to the house and prove it

Bam: Thank you

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.