Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876794 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Miracle mo try oh.he shouldnt have let nina wi na.why mix business and pleasure.
Old man, all the guys except Lolu allowed their female opponents to win..
This is just for fun abeg..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bambam and Nina
Bam slams Nii die cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Miracle is suggesting all the five winners should enter the ring and fight themselves, he said all the girls should face lolu and beat him... grin
They are suggesting royal rumble..

Alex can scream sha... undecided

Bambam and ceecee for the quarter fight

Miracle is still suggesting that two girls should go in and beat lolu...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina and bambam are cracking me up grin

Miracle cheering nina

Teddy is still on the commentary duties.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lol. Bambam vs Nina now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Lol... I think it is otherwise.. Lol

That Rico's first move opened Alex's eyes quick quick before she went into commando mode....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bam bam wins nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Miracle: Nina you can do it. Look into my eyes. You beat the flyboy. You can flyyyyyy!

Bam Bam and Nina breathing heavily.

This their fight is such a tired fight.

Bam bam is even helping Nina with her helmet.

Announcer: What a show of showmanship... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina says she just wants to lose before the match started

Teddy and tobi calling bambam "bumbum" grin

Miracle cheering non

Tells her to fly that she can do it,
After all she won the fly boy (referring to himself)

cc blackhawk03

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bambam and nina in the ring now
The guys giving funny commentaries
Bambam pushes nina down, she's up now

Miracle screaming, nina look into my eyes, you can do it, flyyyyyyy... grin

They are both tired, nina refusing to move, bambam has gone to pull nina and nina falls, teddyA says she's down but not out...

Miracle tells bambam to chill that "never kill her", in pidgin language, as in she should kill nina yet..

Bambam falls nina, bambam has a point now
Teddy brings juice for nina, miracle massages both bambam and nina

Nina puts a flag up, she gives up... Bambam wins cheesy

Ceecee vs Alex now, teddyA says it's hips vs bombom grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ceec vs alex.i hope alex wins.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina and bambam complaining about the sun

Bambam helps to fix Nina's head gear.

The housemates are having a lot of fun grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex no even give cee c chance grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex just finished Cee-c... grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
BerryAnny:

He is not a failed but an up and coming artiste. Go and listen to 'Feeling the Boy' ft Timaya. The song is a potential hit if given adequate promotion. Stop hating bro,you can't grow by doing that.

okay....nyc point wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi issa fool grin
Says that even if Alex doesn't win she should help him give cee c 2 hot slaps grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex wins ceec.bumbum wins hips.up alex,down ceec.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:
grin it would surprise you like joke when teddy does not even make top four..
your teddy is loosing out badly... he is dumb and not good at anything..
the mannequin name that was given to miracle in the first weeks is gradually going to Teddy..

As it stands team miracles greatest threat to the prize is Tobi.. even the local web poll that was posted here yesterday has tobi leading teddy..
no need flogging a dead horse.. that's why we team miracle have eased down on teddy

cee c has got a huge South African fan base.. you team teddy should worry about tobi and cee c more..

who would waste votes on a fool that smokes morning.. afternoon and night .
very unkept..

miracle started low.. people hated him for quietness.. but now he's being loved..
teddy deceived everyone with the alpha male tittle in the first weeks.
but now he's been exposed as a fraud who isn't good at anything..
a waste of space in that house..

efe showed us his music potential in that house.. but what has Teddy shown?

to be continued...
It’s Vote Teddy A to 32052
Fast, there is still time.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teddy just said CeeC is short o

He said she looks like eggbuns.. Tobi says egg buns better, say she be like buns

Alex killed CeeC grin

Yes oh Teddy.. Let it be fair.. You're a Good moderator

Next round is alex and bambam VS lolu..

The winning pair will make the final stage

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex is very strong, ceecee doesn't have a chance with her...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex just dealt with cee c

Pushed her down anyhow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
amehrada:
It’s Vote Teddy A to 32052
Fast, there is still time.
seems like you all are drunk.. no De qoute me with nonsense.. I look like mad person to vote that fool?

see ehn..even if e remain 2 votes for teddy to win and it's in my power to do so..
I no go vote am.

even if him promise me half of the money

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bam bam and alex vs lolu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

He was maintaining all relationships and refusing to

Choose side in the open

He would say something to Kevin and another to

Nkenna and co

Rico is trying to be everyone's friend in that regards

True words though!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
tegax:

Just checked again now..... still same. They said the channel is not available for me.

Did you do the gotv plus subscription?? or a lesser sub??

The BBN station only shows on gotv plus and above subs
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rico says ceecee looks like scotchegg cheesy

TeddyA has announced them into the ring

TeddyA says he wants a clean fight... Ceecee falls Alex down but no point because Alex wasn't on her back

Alex falls ceecee, and teddyA begs Alex not to kill her...

Alex wins

Rico goes to lift alex
He's calling ceecee eggroll grin
TeddyA says for him to let bambam beat him then it's jokes nothing serious, so lolu should allow himself to be beaten so that the girls will face themselves in the finals

Commercial break.... Tobi goes to do the back flip, Rico goes next, miracle follows... Miracle does the curving kind back flip and teddyA tells him to take it easy..

Ceecee and tobi say they trust Alex to beat lolu... cheesy

TeddyA introduces Alex into the ring, followed by lolu, small but mighty according to teddyA.. Bambam follows

Bambam and Alex faces lolu cheesy

Break time again..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex and bambam af killed lolu oooo, teddyA tells Alex to give lolu her bombom finishing moves... grin

Miracle runs into the ring screaming medic medic medic... They have helped lolu out

Lolu is screaming "bambam ooooo, my leg" grin

Bambam and Alex for the finals...
Tobi doing the announcing..
Tobi calls miracle that they should bet, meat.
Tobi says Alex, miracle says bambam

Rico massaging Alex

TeddyA says the finals is between Alex the great and bambam the bone breaker..

Lolu massaging bambam..

Miracke comes to encourage bambam that she must win, that he cannot lose the bet... He fans bambam and asks 'is the breeze catching you? " grin

He shouts to tobi that" ma nu e kpa", I will beat you to die... (not sure the original translation)

Tobi tells Alex that this is real fight no jokes ooo, so she must win..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bam bam and alex defeat lolu.bam bam vs alex in the finals.i see alex winning.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:
grin
see people calling miracle gay... Lolu called his girlfriends name (dodo) Nigerians discovered her... Nigerians discovered dee one's wife.. Nigerians discovered Collins (Nina's boy) ...Nigerian's discovered Leo's girlfriend..

I searched and found about Teddy down to his father's village ..tho his was very careful about exposing his dads name in Nigeria (due to the mugshots?)

we are in week 8 and nobody knows Teddy's girlfriend..
Even Teddy does not know who his girlfriend is.. Today he says she is a lawyer.. tomorrow.. she is a hairdresser.. next tommorow she is into real estate..
Why?? because there is no girlfriend!!

What do you expect from a man that would leave a vagina in all it glories and go on to lick a girls ass? (he said it himself in a drinking challenge)
person wey lick girl ass fit lick him fellow man own.. difference no de

to be continued
don't mind them joor , teddy is a gay you are right but make sure you vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote for him grin like your life depend on it . sms VOTE Teddy A to 32052 .

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bambam has knocked Lolu out with her bum bum slam grin

Final is between Alex and Bambam.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omg Miracle and Tobi are sick
Trust them to milk a meat wager outta this task
Tobi backs Alex
Miracle backs Bambam
(Both prepping their "horses" with drinks, pep talks, fanning, etc)

Tobi tells Alex "don't let her win oo, forget the other fights, this is the real one" cheesy
Miracle to Bambam, "you can fly"
To Tobi, " you will become a vegan and eat grass"

Lol
I love how Toracle play with Igbo and Yoruba
Like, learning the others' words and all
Naicce

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
jibs4lv:
don't mind them joor , teddy is a gay you are right but make sure you vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote for him grin like your life depend on it . sms VOTE Teddy A to 32052 .

oyikocho:
seems like you all are drunk.. no De qoute me with nonsense.. I look like mad person to vote that fool?

see ehn..even if e remain 2 votes for teddy to win and it's in my power to do so..
I no go vote am.

even if him promise me half of the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.