Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876922 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Lolu and Anto fight
Going by last night's pie smack game, safe to say Anto is dead cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Ayoomolabake:

Happy Birthday Yumyumhawk. I pray that God grants every of your heart desire, may this new year be a year of pleasant surprises and unspeakable joy for you. God bless you.

*Goes on her knees* Amin Jesu!!! kiss kiss

Thanks a lot babez. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Mira body slamming Nii today could lead to a fight
My heart can't deal oo, it s Birthday day cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
cant stop laughing these are mad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:

Maybe we had not met when there was a Zainab kiss
I took several hits that season cheesy
First Ola became sick and had to leave with his partner, ?Chris
Zainab got DQed (I nearly ran mad)
Maneta got DQed
....and I thought it was all over

Then came Prezzo
(weeks previously I was preaching for his eviction -he insulted me thru Barbs, was paranoid, etc...but made that season the most memorable one ever with his entertainment, vulnerability, and paranoia)

I lived on our forum page
....and posted away
And now it is Miracle, who is still here, considering that my favs tend to go early...a miracle frankly

Aaah. I came to our forum the season after El Presidente. I was on another forum prior to that...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Just lemme lemme faint, he did? shocked shocked shocked
Oh mine...Talk about being led by a Miraculous spirit. tongue

I'm glad he did, that's my favourite birthday present already. kiss

Amen to your prayers. Feel honoured to be on this ship with you. #TeamYumYum. Hahahaha grin

He totally did
And same here @ Team Yumyum
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

Aaah. I came to our forum the season after El Presidente. I was on another forum prior to that...

Another forum? shocked shocked
Where is it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Alex is almost rolling on the floor with laughter, so am i grin

Tobi and CeeC next
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Loving this game they're playing, looks like a lot of fun cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi is ready to deal with Cee-c for all her wahala.. He promised to hit her but won't let her fall... Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
mizz2posh:

Of course he has no evidence, meanwhile miracle is the one who has been on different pageants, though he has always lost, same way he will still lose out on BBN, but what straight man goes for pageants? Same miracle is the one whom Bobrisky is rooting for, probably cos they Share the same bae, we should prolly ask miracle who the mysterious bae is since he's bobriskys sister wife grin, Team Miragay sms Vote Teddy A to 32052
grin it would surprise you like joke when teddy does not even make top four..
your teddy is loosing out badly... he is dumb and not good at anything..
the mannequin name that was given to miracle in the first weeks is gradually going to Teddy..

As it stands team miracles greatest threat to the prize is Tobi.. even the local web poll that was posted here yesterday has tobi leading teddy..
no need flogging a dead horse.. that's why we team miracle have eased down on teddy

cee c has got a huge South African fan base.. you team teddy should worry about tobi and cee c more..

who would waste votes on a fool that smokes morning.. afternoon and night .
very unkept..

miracle started low.. people hated him for quietness.. but now he's being loved..
teddy deceived everyone with the alpha male tittle in the first weeks.
but now he's been exposed as a fraud who isn't good at anything..
a waste of space in that house..

efe showed us his music potential in that house.. but what has Teddy shown?

to be continued...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Anto is out of breath.. Lolu just taught her a lesson.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

I have a feeling you might be mixing up O'Neal (Botswana) and Itai (Zimbabwe).

Itai did not date anybody and was in the one Kelvin won whilst O'Neal was with Feza and was in the one Dellish won.

Both have similar qualities though O'Neal added ARROGANCE to the mix and was so hating of people from West Africa.

I dunno what our pepper did to him? He kept ranting about Bolt, Elikem and Melvin's adoration of pepper cheesy...even made Feza stop singing the azonto song
(Wonders)
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
mizz2posh:

Of course he has no evidence, meanwhile miracle is the one who has been on different pageants, though he has always lost, same way he will still lose out on BBN, but what straight man goes for pageants? Same miracle is the one whom Bobrisky is rooting for, probably cos they Share the same bae, we should prolly ask miracle who the mysterious bae is since he's bobriskys sister wife grin, Team Miragay sms Vote Teddy A to 32052
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

I have a feeling you might be mixing up O'Neal (Botswana) and Itai (Zimbabwe).

Itai did not date anybody and was in the one Kelvin won whilst O'Neal was with Feza and was in the one Dellish won.

Both have similar qualities though O'Neal added ARROGANCE to the mix and was so hating of people from West Africa.
Yeah that season was one of the best.
I can't forget the queen of the house Nkenna, menn that girl was something else, she controlled who was up for nominations.do you guys remember how she arranged nzamo for leo something guy just to manipulate their nomination. I used to watch every Sunday night as she does her magic . Lass lass she will say don't worry Iets sleep I will know what to do in the morning a pity she tried to throw Kevin under the bus

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

*Goes on her knees* Amin Jesu!!! kiss kiss
Thanks a lot babez. kiss

You are welcome dearie :*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:
Mira body slamming Nii today could lead to a fight
My heart can't deal oo, it s Birthday day cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

But why did MeeMee choose Nii na? Eh God! grin

#SlammingGoals grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

WHAT? Oh bloody hell! If that girl leaves that house because of a third strike, she had better detour to Gabon and not come home for a few years. undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:
the mannequin name that was given to miracle in the first weeks is gradually going to Teddy..

As it stands team miracles greatest threat to the prize is Tobi.. even the local web poll that was posted here yesterday has tobi leading teddy..
no need flogging a dead horse.. that's why we team miracle have eased down on teddy

cee c has got a huge South African fan base.. you team teddy should worry about tobi and cee c more..

very unkept..

miracle started low.. people hated him for quietness.. but now he's being loved..

to be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cee-c vs Tobi..

This is the most interesting fight so far... Cee-c won Tobi.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
TeddyA and bambam fights first, in their sumo wrestling costume... Bambam wins... Their fight was funny though..

TeddyA is lying flat on the bouncing castle, lolu and miracle (medics) try to come carry teddyA out of the castle but teddy is too heavy for them, they both leave him there till he stands up himself... grin

Tobi says he will beat ceecee ehn, he won't pity her... grin

Miracle, Rico and tobi for commercial break, they do back flips, break over, anto and lolu next..

Anto and lolu fighting now...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

My Giel girlie! My soft teammie! My favourite updater! My Superwoman! Thanks much hun.

Even if they try, e no go work, iyamm on my best behavior for today. cheesy tongue

Awwwwwwww embarassed embarassed

Thank you so much sweet.
I'm touched kiss
My always happy always playful dearest teammie kiss
As it's your birthday. I want all attention to be on you kiss

See our Mina in the ring cheesy grin

If they try I'm here cool no mercy cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anto wins....

Tobi and ceecee now, teddyA the commentator

Very funny fight... cheesy

Rico said earlier that he couldn't wait for ceecee to put on her costume, that she will look like beans grin

Ceecee means tobi in this fight oooo.... grin
Ceecee wins, teddyA goes to announce her the winner, lifts her hand up..

Tobi throws his hand glove on Alex, she screams yeeeee...

Nina and miracle next

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina vs Miracle..
This was so fast... Nina knocked him out grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:

very unkept..

to be continued...

I have to agree @bold

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:
Cee-c vs Tobi..

This is the most interesting fight so far... Cee-c won Tobi.. grin
Lol loved it

Nina vs Miracle now. Lol Nina finish him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anto wins....

Tobi and ceecee now, teddyA the commentator

Very funny fight... cheesy

Rico said earlier that he couldn't wait for ceecee to put on her costume, that she will look like beans grin

Ceecee means tobi in this fight oooo.... grin
Ceecee wins, teddyA goes to announce her the winner, lifts her hand up..

Tobi throws his hand glove on Alex, she screams yeeeee...

Nina and miracle next

Rico helping nina dress, bambam helping miracle dress up

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:

very unkept..

to be continued...
sms VOTE Teddy A to 32052, thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cee c's outfit is nice grin

Lol, so they do a stupid dance before they enter the ring?

LMAO cheesy

Alex song is
Shaku shaku for the boy
Alex can be so funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ricco is killing me with his dance steps.dis fight/ task is super silly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rico and alex will be the funniest

Lawd.. Rico's expression is priceless cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin
see people calling miracle gay... Lolu called his girlfriends name (dodo) Nigerians discovered her... Nigerians discovered dee one's wife.. Nigerians discovered Collins (Nina's boy) ...Nigerian's discovered Leo's girlfriend..

I searched and found about Teddy down to his father's village ..tho his was very careful about exposing his dads name in Nigeria (due to the mugshots?)

we are in week 8 and nobody knows Teddy's girlfriend..
Even Teddy does not know who his girlfriend is.. Today he says she is a lawyer.. tomorrow.. she is a hairdresser.. next tommorow she is into real estate..
Why?? because there is no girlfriend!!

What do you expect from a man that would leave a vagina in all it glories and go on to lick a girls ass? (he said it himself in a drinking challenge)
person wey lick girl ass fit lick him fellow man own.. difference no de

to be continued

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.