Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877169 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jesus

See spear Rico just gave Alex
Rico has one point cheesy

ROTFLMAO grin

Gosh Rico must be a wrestling fan grin

Lol

Alex has equalised

Lol. Now 2:1 grin
Rico with 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nina and miracle fight

TeddyA says "ogbera" ... And tells miracle it's too early for him to die, cause of the look on miracle's face grin

Miracle walking to the castle in a funny manner, falls down cheesy
Nina has killed miracle oooo grin

Miracle goes below the belt, dives to catch nina down...
TeddyA has gone into the castle to count to three, as nina is on miracle.... Nina wins...

TeddyA helps miracle up, he's asking who won, teddyA says nina, grin

Alex and Rico next...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
zekino:

Yeah that season was one of the best.
I can't forget the queen of the house Nkenna, menn that girl was something thing else, she controlled who was up for nominations.do you guys remember him she arranged nzamo for leo something guy just to manipulate their nomination. I used to watch every Sunday night as she does her magic . Lass lass she will say don't worry Iets sleep I will know what to do in the morning a pity she tried to put Kevin under the bus

I used to watch Ikenna in true amazement. Did not like her one bit but was truly in awe. Even the way she used to organise the house to entertain was shocked And her stories..... She was the real radio Nigeria before radioBev came along.

And Mzamo kiss kiss kiss kiss The girl was a shayo on another level.

In short BBA was truly sweet before regionalism came and killed it...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi and bam bam allow their opponents win them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
jibs4lv:
sms VOTE Teddy A to 32052, thank you.
I'd rather vote bam bam...
even you don't like Teddy..
most of Teddy fans on this thread picked him out of Ignorance..
grin they picked him cuz they wanted to oppose 3bear..
even papikush confessed to that

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hahaha.. The ladies are Killing it. Only anto has been beaten so far

Alex is strong o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Yasss! Yasss!! Yasss!!! grin cheesy

*Runs round the thread in her short skirt* tongue

Awwwwwnnnn... So much love in here! Hmmmmmmnnnnn... Yuuum yuuum kiss

Amen to your prayers! Thanks so much, beautiful people. Much love. *Biggest hugs and kisses* kiss kiss

Issa #BirthdayGoals cheesy tongue

Happy birthday baby kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jesuuuu! Ricooooo! You want to cut Alex into two ni?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:

You mean ONeal? At killing the youth in Feza
and "at this particular juncture"
You mixed this up with Itaishness
But I get you cheesy

Omg.....I totally did cheesy

Itah was in Kevin's season.....

Playing both camp....as sleek as snake

Yes....oneal was a different character .....controlling and manipulating

Both had bulging eyes....don't know if that was why I mixed them up tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi and bam bam allow their opponents win them.

Just realized Bambam has a song to her name by Sister Nancy.

This sun is hot tho sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teddy said they should keep the score at 1:1

Alex and Rico wrestle again,
Alex pushes him tot eh ground and jumps on him

2:1 now in favour of Alex

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Miracle mo try oh.he shouldnt have let nina wi na.why mix business and pleasure.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyikocho:
grin it would surprise you like joke when teddy does not even make top four..
your teddy is loosing out badly... he is dumb and not good at anything..
the mannequin name that was given to miracle in the first weeks is gradually going to Teddy..

As it stands team miracles greatest threat to the prize is Tobi.. even the local web poll that was posted here yesterday has tobi leading teddy..
no need flogging a dead horse.. that's why we team miracle have eased down on teddy

cee c has got a huge South African fan base.. you team teddy should worry about tobi and cee c more..

who would waste votes on a fool that smokes morning.. afternoon and night .
very unkept..

miracle started low.. people hated him for quietness.. but now he's being loved..
teddy deceived everyone with the alpha male tittle in the first weeks.
but now he's been exposed as a fraud who isn't good at anything..
a waste of space in that house..

efe showed us his music potential in that house.. but what has Teddy shown?

to be continued...

Yada yada yada, is it your money I'm voting Teddy with? Can Queen Miragay fans ever mind their business?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
dominique:

That was O'Neal not Itai. They were in two different seasons

Yes ...just corrected myself above. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
because we don calm down on teddy.. una don De feel powerful grin
you guys should just thank your resident mod...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex vs Rico..

Alex had her bum shot stuck in her camel toe earlier on...it has been adjusted cheesy

Alex won Rico.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex has a special move.
The bumbum move or
Where she jumps on Rico grin

She is now at 3:1,
She won cheesy
Loool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex uses high jump and bottomises Rico... grin grin grin

I am loving the announcer Teddy A helped with the interviewer Lolu

Break break! Helment! That way is not the way to die.

The big bootie move, the bum bum crusher. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
mizz2posh:

Yada yada yada, is it your money I'm voting Teddy with? Can Queen Miragay fans ever mind their business?
you mentioned miracle and you are asking me to mind my business?
did you mind your teddy?

bia be very careful

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
TeddyA and bambam fights first, in their sumo wrestling costume... Bambam wins... Their fight was funny though..

TeddyA is lying flat on the bouncing castle, lolu and miracle (medics) try to come carry teddyA out of the castle but teddy is too heavy for them, they both leave him there till he stands up himself...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:
Jesuuuu! Ricooooo! You want to cut Alex into two ni?
Lol... I think it is otherwise.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tegax(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
RedDistrict:

Morning bro, they just responded now so hopefully its working, you can check also

"Hello, please be informed that a reset has been effected on your account as requested. Thank you for your continued patronage"

Just checked again now..... still same. They said the channel is not available for me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
I want Nina and CeeC and Miracle and Tobi
To fight that is
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Miracle mo try oh.he shouldnt have let nina wi na.why mix business and pleasure.
your tobi also let cee c beat him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

I used to watch Ikenna in true amazement. Did not like her one bit but was truly in awe. Even the way she used to organise the house to entertain was shocked And her stories..... She was the real radio Nigeria before radioBev came along.

And Mzamo kiss kiss kiss kiss The girl was a shayo on another level.

In short BBA was truly sweet before regionalism came and killed it...
I didn't like her cos of the radio Nigeria stuff but I admired how she controlled and manipulated the house . She was really entertaining to watch.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex is strong shocked
Anyway @ 6ft 1in her bones would be strong sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rico aka Peter Pan, walks majestically to the battle ring,
Alexander the great walks to the ring, teddyA says she should do shakushaku cheesy

Rico has this funny face on.. grin
Alex is telling Rico to come here, points to her front..

Rico dives and catches Alex legs, Alex falls... Rico wins this round

Alex is shouting at teddyA, and he says she shouldn't face him but face Rico and fight grin

Alex wins the next round...
As she's still lying down, Rico jumps on her grin

Alex is doing much of complaining, the other housemates are telling her to fight...

Alex falls Rico down and gives him a jumping sit, she wins the round... grin

Lolu comes in to help Rico put on his head gear...

Alex is panting... Teddy calls for water break grin

TeddyA asks lolu what he thinks about the fight, lolu responds that he thinks Alex the Amazon will win...

They fight again and rico's helmet goes off, lolu has come to help again

TeddyA tells Alex to do the bombom move again...

Next round begins... Alex falls Rico and does the bombom move... She wins again.. She's screaming oh no, open it, referring to her helmet, she's seriously tired

Rico is still on the floor screaming help me grin
Lolu has gone to help him, lolu tries and gives up, Rico rolls out of the bouncing castle...
TeddyA tells Rico he has lost 10 stones..

Alex is still there panting and complaining. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
This Alex is a killjoy... Always complaining like a cry baby..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex victory dey legit and fair unlike others own.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alex has an injury sad

How come?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
jibs4lv:
grin

I have time today, team miragay think only them can be petty grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

Hnm!

Itai was very intelligent, quite mature, well read and well spoken but in your face manipulative. Also had a desperate fear of not winning the bah.

Not sure Rico is on the level Itai was.

He was maintaining all relationships and refusing to

Choose side in the open

He would say something to Kevin and another to

Nkenna and co

Rico is trying to be everyone's friend in that regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.