Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922691 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina jazz almost catch me I kon dey pity the girl but kolewerk

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina sorry eh

Take care don't mind miracle and move on.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now Alex de gist with miracle about Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifyalways:

I'm not sure she is getting over him YET but she's seeing he's not all that. He does not care about her, he's trying to prove himself as an alpha male to Teddy and Tobi.

I sincerely hope they don't reconcile. She needs to stand on her feet, survive or fail.

Nina cannot survive without Miracle in that house. Unfortunately, Miracle is her only game!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Awww
Alex is so sweet,
She went to talk to miracle.

miracle sef what kind of bs is that? That all she is saying is nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
if both of them are ever up, I'm voting her, he's a deek

I know right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dezenazil:
didnt they rEmind u of someone presently in biggie's house?
Is there any dwarf in biggies house presently?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for the updates
My heart in a tumble cheesy
However I need Miracle to continue boning
Nina should stop transferring aggression with others to him

I am glad he called Alex to get her food
I watched the quarrel and I am not even on her side at all

Let her date Alex
(I say this even as I wish Miracle would soften and go to her)
Then I remember how she has snapped at him twice today and I say, "let the fight continue" and she could not snap at CeeC

Me I am tired of the YumYums joor
I will soon start watching

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle stop being childish, it doesn't take out anything from ya to go and settle this stuff. u don't kn wats keeping u in the house. stop claiming right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Does Nina understand this game at all?

Nina: See today now, I have been on my own and nobody has pissed me off. If I was here, somebody would have done something to annoy me. If i get bored, I will go and read my bible....

Me: And the viewers would rather give Kayode the money if you continue with that attitude.

Get up honey and shake it off. Play more with Tobi and Teddy. Make your guy realise that you are capable of being a strong woman...

Alex has gone to call Miracle to talk to him.

Miracle tells her that he is sure Nina has gone to tell her another stupid story. He says he just wants to give her space. Says he has suffered a lot of insults because of this babe. Says she was crying in the hammock because shame was catching her that she was in the public eye. He says he told Toni to calm down with the insensitive jokes and went to make food for her and yet she was rude to him..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
alarmednigerian:
Am not a Nina fan but I can relate with what she is saying jor, Miracle no try at all. I don't even know who is better btw Miracle and Tobi sef undecided
Na Miracle she find go bb house?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:
Thanks for the updates
My heart in a tumble cheesy
However I need Miracle to continue boning
Nina should stop transferring aggression with others to him

I am glad he called Alex to get her food
I watched the quarrel and I am not even on her side at all

Let her date Alex
(I say this even as I wish Miracle would soften and go to her)
Then I remember how she has snapped at him twice today and I say, "let the fight continue" and she could not snap at CeeC

Me I am tired of the YumYums joor
I will soon start watching

Good evening.
When did she snap at him? I must have missed that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg remind me again - Is BB a game where grown adults babysit grown adults?
Abi was Miracle hired as a babysitter?

This ain't a daycare though!

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm loving Miracle right now, dude is mature

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
No respect ..... Miracle o. No man should ever speak about his woman like this . Honestly it is best they go their seperate ways

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mina don finish me! Eeghe ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Trouble in Minaville grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifyalways:

Good evening.
When did she snap at him? I must have missed that

Today when they were in the arena
Before then when they were reading their task briefs
Even Tobi had to call her out and asked Miracle "what's up with Nina"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Team mina which goal be this na

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm loving Miracle right now, dude is mature

Really is... YumNi oooooo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle is angry with Nina,
He says he took care of her yesterday took her upstairs, made dinner for her, and she was rude to him yesterday.
Then she says that Nina apologised, and he says that he was not pissed and he knows her.

Why are people asking miracle if she is on?
That's disrespectful as f. Why should teddy and tobi ask miracle if she is on.
That's so rude.

Alex says that how can they ask that.. Miracle says that it's because of the way she acted.

Miracle,
How many times has he said that he knows Nina?.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why is Miracle talking about my Nina like this, small boy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thats me this, thats me that next min she's begging same careless dude for sex.wondering why some persons would still want to keep their loyalty and waste resources on a HM thats tired of staying.The heartbroken babe just needs to go.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle is actually quite pissed.

He is relating the story to Alex.

Kayoooooode, go back to Miracle jor. Wetin concern me with tee shirt in storeroom now?

Mtcheeeew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle mind your self ohhhh grin grin

Miracle to Alex : Tobi and Teddy were asking him if Nina is on(in her period)

He said he needed to ask her because it's when women are in their period they will be behaving like mumu . angry

Bia miracle mind yaaaaa self

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
playboy99:
Team mina which goal be this na

HeartbreakingGoals oooooo! Chimo! cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Mina don finish me! Eeghe ooooo grin cheesy

Please gist me I beg
I need from every angle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Really is... YumNi oooooo grin cheesy grin
I miss that yumyum advert
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Today when they were in the arena
Before then when they were reading their task briefs
Even Tobi had to call her out and asked Miracle "what's up with Nina"
Thanks, I didn't watch that.

I honestly don't want them to reconcile anymore. She needs to succeed or fail on her own.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na Miracle she find go bb house?
No but emotions are already involved na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy

Don't mind me, I just don't want her mopping around. She doesn't necessarily have to talk to MeeMee but keeping mute is what I don't want. undecided

Seeing her now though, she's eating and talking. kiss kiss

Hehehehe... Iyamm not a doctor now grin lerruz ask Eeghe na.

Hahahaha grin cheesy. Nina feels like going home? Egbami! Village people wants to catch me lass lass cry

Abeg babe,
I no dey get strength for Mina quarrel,

Who do you think is right and who is wrong?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

HeartbreakingGoals oooooo! Chimo! cry

cheesy
Poor signal here
Imagine

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.