Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920782 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Miracle is angry with Nina,
He says he took care of her yesterday took her upstairs, made dinner for her, and she was rude to him yesterday.
Then she says that Nina apologised, and he says that he was not pissed and he knows her.

Why are people asking miracle if she is on?
That's disrespectful as f. Why should teddy and tobi ask miracle if she is on.
That's so rude.

Alex says that how can they ask that.. Miracle says that it's because of the way she acted.

Miracle,
How many times has he said that he knows Nina?.

He knows her as the omniscience God that he is, little boy. I hope Nina can just make new temporary friends and ignore him until he's ready to apologize.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Miracle is angry with Nina,
He says he took care of her yesterday took her upstairs, made dinner for her, and she was rude to him yesterday.
Then she says that Nina apologised, and he says that he was not pissed and he knows her.

Why are people asking miracle if she is on?
That's disrespectful as f. Why should teddy and tobi ask miracle if she is on.
That's so rude.

Alex says that how can they ask that.. Miracle says that it's because of the way she acted.

Miracle,
How many times has he said that he knows Nina?.

The first two times she was on, she was so unusually cranky and always ended up blaming her crankiness on pms. I guess everybody now assumes that when she is unusually cranky she might be having her periods...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
The part that pained me most was when he said do know how many insults i have chopped because of this babe . Miracle has no respect for Nina . Whatsoever. Abeg Mina Fans take heart . I wont be surprised if Miracle goes for another

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
TV on
Please I see them all in the lounge
How did the quarrel go?
I appreciate all the mentions
I don't want to reply all like a headless chicken
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
alarmednigerian:

No but emotions are already involved na
There is Alex there for her to pour those emotions on. She is loosing focus on the price

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:

Abeg babe,
I no dey get strength for Mina quarrel,

Who do you think is right and who is wrong?

Miracle is wrong for walking out of Nina. Same thing he can’t take.
Miracle is childish.
Miracle does not love Nina just using her to play his game
Miracle talk down on Nina anytime they fight.
I dislike miracle right now.
What does it take a man to say sorry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Today when they were in the arena
Before then when they were reading their task briefs
Even Tobi had to call her out and asked Miracle "what's up with Nina"
Tobi that is looking for relationship to scatter after Miracle scattered his own

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
I miss that yumyum advert
shocked shocked

My madam please edit ohhh before they will see this your mention and bring back the advert. grin

You know they took down the old advert when complains were too much on social media
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
am a guy but a lady shudnt give a guy that much power over her,

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rico na mad man grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
tsquaure:
The part that pained me most was when he said do know how many insults i have chopped because of this babe . Miracle has no respect for Nina . Whatsoever. Abeg Mina Fans take heart . I wont be surprised if Miracle goes for another
Hes getting bolder cuz he survived eviction, gradually showing himself

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rico is savage

He just asked CC how do we know you are a virgin. shocked

Rico I can categorically tell you that CC will kill you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
This kind of watered down truth or dare between Cee'c and Alex whilst rolling dice undecided

Mily, you are back so I can stop..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
100naira:
Rico na mad man grin

Oh you heard it also.

Rico is a mad man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee c and Alex playing one kind of dice game.

Cee c Asks Alex that if she was to send one person out who would she send, undecided

Cee c You want to make sure she won't say you abi?/ undecided
You think you are smart..

Alex responds and says Rico,
Rico says he would drag her out with him.

Alex asks cee c before she came into the house when was the last time she had sex
She takes time before responding and says No.

Cee c says never,

Alex says say the truth and shame the devil,
Cee c says she has told her the truth.

See cee c undecided

She asked Alex that since Leo left has she ever considered another guy in this house
Alex immediately responds and says no.

Alex: Who does she think she would have connected with apart from tobi.
Cee c says Leo.

Cee c: do you agree with me that all the issues we've been having is based on your mindset.
Alex: yes I do.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
This game go soon turn to fight. Nina don dey provoke.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kayode grin

Nice shot of Ceece looking at lolu first when answering Alex's question about who pisses her off apart from Alex, Nina and? She eventually chose bam bam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
How did this game become centered on my baby, are they unwell? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee c,

How can you say that all the issues you've been having is as a result of Alex mindset?

Do you ever take responsibility for anything?

Manipulator.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hnm, okay I am now enjoying the truth or dare

grin grin grin grin And you all know its because Cee'c keeps calling Tobi grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
How did this game become centered on my baby, are they unwell? undecided

She has told them to stop bringing her case into their game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tobi no send self, polo on his face, and sleeping off grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am so loving dis truth and dare game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

What was cee c's reaction?

So cee c hasn't apologised to Nina yet?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
playboy99:
Team mina which goal be this na

#loversquarrelgoals
Reality

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Berra for them! Is Tobi really asleep of he's faking it? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ceece, ahneeka and Tobi, really?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex
Marry Leo
Kiss K brule
kill bitto
This babe is high on Leolex pills..Leo may consider you if you win d molla.dream on

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Cee c,

How can you say that all the issues you've been having is as a result of Alex mindset?

Do you ever take responsibility for anything?

Manipulator.

Original manipulator grin

She is keeping Alex close because she knows that she is the only lady in that house that is available for Tobi to get close to.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:

Miracle is wrong for working out of Nina. Same thing he can’t take.
Miracle is childish.
Miracle does not love Nina just using her to play his game
Miracle talk down on Nina anytime they fight.
I dislike miracle right now.
What does it take a man to say sorry
madam ..please answer this question..
what should miracle apologize for??
you want him to turn like tobi was

if I begin de answer una Nina fans here go scatter o..
WHAT RUBBISH.
miracle should be licking Nina's feet because she's a goddess

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol am so much loving this game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee C and Alex, this dice you people are rolling is shaking the table oooo..

And wahala is jejely sleeping on this table ooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)