Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923351 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lolu and princess, and lolu de squeeze face, did he not say that he likes 'em Bbw? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee'c just arbitrarily pairing people as response to Alex's question of perfect pairs.

Teddy sleeping but wakes up and says "What?" when Cee'c says Teddy and Koko would have made the perfect pair... grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ceec: Angel and Nina? Fear God! undecided

Teddy and koko, Omo! Teddy did huh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Teddy got me cracking with laughter with his face when CC matched him with koko for marriage.

Chai please did anybody grab that Teddy's facial expressions. I just dey laugh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:
This kind of watered down truth or dare between Cee'c and Alex whilst rolling dice undecided

Mily, you are back so I can stop..

Bless you Mz B
kiss
I see your take on it too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Original manipulator grin

She is keeping Alex close because she knows that she is the only lady in that house that is available for Tobi to get close to.

It was so disrespectful to say that.
And Alex answered yes, mtchewwwww

That's why she asked Alex that since Leo left has she ever thought of being with someone else?

I just dey look cee c .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
playboy99:
Nina jazz almost catch me I kon dey pity the girl but kolewerk
wetting wan catch you with dat petty pity game she dey play she's working according to the script, it's not real and trust me ,it's working for her cox her fanbase is growing and am sure she 'll soon be a great threat if not already .

if that's real,she sud just take voluntary exit now abi miracle na her father tongue I mean if all she's doing is real , bbn is not meant for her . wot did she face in dat house compare to cee c, though I don't like cee c character but she's strong . from tobi to lolu and almost all housemates.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:
Cee C and Alex, this dice you people are rolling is shaking the table oooo..

And wahala is jejely sleeping on this table ooo...

Lol

Bambam go just dey give Cece side eye for that who you go marry question.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
tsquaure:
The part that pained me most was when he said do know how many insults i have chopped because of this babe . Miracle has no respect for Nina . Whatsoever. Abeg Mina Fans take heart . I wont be surprised if Miracle goes for another
so miracle shouldn't go for another??
when Nina has a boyfriend she talks about all the time and give shoutout too..
you must take miracle for an imbecille..

Nina's boyfriend was rooting for her yesterday.. She'll go back to him after the show..

so leave miracle alone

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee. c says she wants to be friends with

Ahneeka
Miracle.
Angel
Vandora
And rico
After the game.

Alex asked her who would she like to keep as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Be like this game go cause fight

Ceece to give 5 advices to lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
100naira:
Be like this game go cause fight

Ceece to give 5 advices to lolu

Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

She has told them to stop bringing her case into their game

And they shut her up and she stayed shut
Thank God they are fighting or broken up or she would have tackled Miracle about this

P.S I also hate Miracle's rigidness on issues with her but he is not the only wrong one, at all

And they are practically agemates too so have a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Cee. c says she wants to be friends with

Ahneeka
Miracle.
Angel
Vandora
And rico
After the game.

Alex asked her who would she like to keep as a friend.

When she mentioned Rico's name, he jokingly told her that she wants to be his lover ,that she should admit it.

Rico na mad ass boy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex and Cee C, stop this game already ooo. I can already smell wahala from a mile away... grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Women need to learn to stop playing victim
Not every man has the patience for crap

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cece is brave yo! Babe is just spitting answers with no fear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex to give Tobi 5 advices

Commercial break
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:
Alex and Cee C, stop this game already ooo. I can already smell wahala from a mile away... grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

When she mentioned Rico's name, he jokingly told her that she wants to be his lover ,that she should admit it.

Rico na mad ass boy grin

Me no just know Rico oh grin

I wish I knew how his mind thinks.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

Lol

Bambam go just dey give Cece side eye for that who you go marry question.

Na only that one? She will also swell about Cee'c saying that Bam is another person that pisses her off apart from Toni, Alex and Nina.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:

Shey it is double wahala we are watching grin ?
Lass lass house will scatter.

Honestly I felt the same way

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle, matured?? I hope u know the real meaning on maturity. Wats matured abt him please, tell us
Oyindidi:
I'm loving Miracle right now, dude is mature

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let me just keep shut now because if I curse big brother it would catch him sharply. Are u okay at all? Is this the right time for advert?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

Na only that one? She will also swell about Cee'c saying that Bam is another person that pisses her off apart from Toni, Alex and Nina.. grin

Lol. I sure say she don dey boil sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
sukhothai:
madam ..please answer this question..
what should miracle apologize for??
you want him to turn like tobi was

if I begin de answer una Nina fans here go scatter o..
WHAT RUBBISH.
miracle should be licking Nina's feet because she's a goddess

My dear... Just as shocked as you are with that write up. Guess they want Miracle to worship the ground Nina walks on... She should not be scolded as she is their goddess... Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:

Abeg babe,
I no dey get strength for Mina quarrel,

Who do you think is right and who is wrong?

I honestly can't pick sides here. Miracle says Nina was rude and petty, if all he said she did are true... Then, she is.

Now, Miracle is not in anyway better the picture of Nina he tried to paint. He was outrightly rude in his choice of words while addressing Alex. I hope they settle this and come out stronger. If they don't, I'm still down for any of them winning the money and they both have my votes until finals.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Ceec: Angel and Nina? Fear God! undecided

Teddy and koko, Omo! Teddy did huh! grin grin

Lol

I don't know why men are so scared of women they perceive will give them trouble.

That Teddy's response was epic. This kind CC kuku kill me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes o. She is the innocent and sweet little girl that does no wrong.
She can't even hurt a fly.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tobi plz continue sleeping, if possible fake it. Cee-c u no go see us dis night o...
Remain alex that can't even read in between the lines. angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
It's confirmed CC is a witch

She just asked Alex if she were to bring back an exited housemate who will it be.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
@janefrancisca Haha LMAO grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.