Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922649 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Temi231(f): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
nigerianwoman:

If Law degree is not valuable, then why did Mark Zuckerberg inform Harvard to change

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Lol.....I'm too much of a passionate writer to be an updater

Most times I comment as the thing they do me not necessarily to keep people

Informed .....yeah a lil selfish right? cheesy

You can start to observe Miracle's body language when Rico comes close to him or joins him with his close pallies

His face just shuts down...you can see the exclusion on his face and sometimes the way he responds to him

He is otherwise free with him at other times.......

We viewers have noticed how Rico happens upon discussions and private moments

I would be shocked if no one in that house is observant enough to notice it

Anyway.......Trust miracle to do so grin

But I'm surprised no one has called him out on it....except Alex telling him to excuse

Herself and Lolu 2 nights ago ( probably cos their discussion involved the guy)

If anyone did......I missed it

Not selfish at all.

Lol, so Alex told rico to excuse them, I will always like how she can be blunt and straightforward.

All right, I will do so. Thanks

What's Rico's game plan that you feel miracle figured out?
I know you said miracle shuts down, but why?
I haven't been observing Rico that much.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
. Yes my Leo is coming back just confirmed it some mins ago grin grin

How did you do so? Show us the way grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Really

You must be delusional undecided undecided undecided

Now run along
Ibk03:

Attention seeker... U tagged me first..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello tete
I looked out for you far back
Good to see you are well/welcome to this place
Are you in contact with Bimbo?
I need her this season for real
(This is mily)

I take the Miracle slam with "grace" cheesy
He is the One for me this season
I love 3 though (MiNaTo)(ToNaCle)
And secretly like one person outside the trio

Secretly ke? shocked

Come out of the closest already

Teddy?

Well me...I like 3 and half people .....yeah

I partially like Alex cos Tonacle like her

And she is a soft version of Otono/Karen.....exposing peeps this season cheesy

Fearless, bold , vocal and in your face

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
BerryAnny:

Come off it bro,we are too strong to be manipulated by those kids.
Shootouts to all Teddy A lovers outchea, you guys rock.
na so bro grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

loooool...bellebabe....infact 500% ....lol...

shocked shocked .....you gotta be kidding me !

Tete you are Bellababe?

Eish undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
@ deelizabeth93, Leo told her there's someone he likes outside and he's ready to pursue it once he's outta house.Leo didn't use her cos he never slept wit her, wen he wanted her she said No n now dat he's gone she's shouting his name up n down. During d rolling of dice game she said if she get out n found out Leo has a gf she gonna write sometins on her page to discredit him. grin preparing wit Eeghe to welcome my Leo back into d house grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
The best thing that would happen to this show is returning 2 interesting housemates, because the ones currently in the house obviously lack depth. Everyone has deleted Angel from their memory, that dude was probably too old for the show, but so is the father Teddy-A, he should be bundled out to BBN house. Peace!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Secretly ke? shocked
Come out of the closest already
Teddy?
Well me...I like 3 and half people .....yeah
I partially like Alex cos Tonacle like her
And she is a soft version of Otono/Karen.....exposing peeps this season cheesy
Fearless, bold , vocal and in your face

cheesy
Sometimes he is childlike and innocent (can't explain)...and I feel Bamike uses/used him (can't explain this too)
And since he started playing t/tennis I noticed this more (Maybe cos Mira and Tobi play with him? Partly)

And I love only three too
He is just a likee
Alex? I can manage her for them three (I now see how being Karen/Otono can be too much)...maybe Teddy gets my half and Alex is one quarter, or less

Always MiNaTo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Tete you are Bellababe?

Eish undecided

Wharris this!!!
shocked cheesy tongue shocked
mamBi!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Giel:

How did you do so? Show us the way grin
. grin I won look for Eeghe trouble ni jare, Leo was in surulere yesterday sef.so sorry for him 'Mummy I love you is gone' sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Lolu: creative tactics and strategies... Do you think you can work with BamBam?

Nina: what? (looking confused)

Lolu repeats himself...

Nina to BamBam: do you think we can act it?

BamBam is now giving her options.

Nina: we are not acting right?

BamBam: acting can come later.

(Lmao... DumbDumb yumyum)
Lolu feels uncomfortable working with Nina lipsrsealed
a times I do feel like she's acting dumb according biggie's instructions but the way am looking at it, it's like she's dumb in nature grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
oshe11:
How can someone say this...
Guy its obvious U are with TeamTeddy outta ego and not cos he has done anytin special......

Chaiiiiiiiiii

I weak
wareva undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
. grin I won look for Eeghē trouble ni jare, Leo was in surulere yesterday sef.so sorry for him 'Mummy I love you is gone' sad

Yeah that is sad.

Don't mind me grin you can continue disturbing her grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
. grin I won look for Eeghe trouble ni jare, Leo was in surulere yesterday sef.so sorry for him 'Mummy I love you is gone' sad

I forgot I read that his mother died cry
May she RIP
I am managing Alex na, so I am trying ba?
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Giel:

Yeah that was sad.
Don't mind me grin you can continue disturbing her grin

I didn't see this
Mxm!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
@ deelizabeth93, Leo told her there's someone he likes outside and he's ready to pursue it once he's outta house.Leo didn't use her cos he never slept wit her, wen he wanted her she said No n now dat he's gone she's shouting his name up n down. During d rolling of dice game she said if she get out n found out Leo has a gf she gonna write sometins on her page to discredit him. grin preparing wit Eeghe to welcome my Leo back into d house grin

The last part cracked me up!
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

I didn't see this
Mxm!
cheesy

*Runs to hide* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Alex said she wants to sleep.

Heiiiiyyyy gaaaaawd cry

that kid (alex) in their team isa bad market just like ninadumb isa bad market in lolu and bambam team grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Ok I get you......as per his babe thing

Walahi.....it takes a very matured mind , unfortunately miracle

Hasn't gotten there yet .....not to "help Nina's ministry"

Sometimes when she is talking, especially quarreling with someone and you ask her

Her own side of the story.....words fail her.....she can't even put up an argument with Miracle

Without giggling undecided

Sometimes I want to kunk her head or shake her up

She also tend to trail off her words without sometimes completing them

It's possible Miracle see this as a weakness and is trying to make up for it

Without realizing he is making her very dependent on him and stubborn when she

Resists him ,mad for that dressing bits

Without patronizing you....he wants her banging and peppering other gals ....especially as they look down on her tongue

Like I said I won't excuse him...but with Anto we saw that Miracle acts towards

People the way he perceives them....like we all do, especially men tongue

But Mina are friends ....that I know for sure

And yes....when I like people I stick to them

But this season I've enlarged my heart to contain 3 people instead of 1 person

cheesy grin

So are you Team Miracle, Team Nina or Team Mina? Or which one?

loool....i dont know jare ...... i love them both but u know nina has that appeal that just tugs at your heart....so i really want er voting percentages not to be ridiculous.....so i ll rather vote her if they r both up...she needs her individual fan base....na miracle cuteness first kill me...with all these things i have been seeing ehn....i m almost wishing for his mute days,,.....but then i was praying so hard he starts speaking up o....now he don dey overtalk sef.....i don dey see things i no wan see....that his quanta with Nina earlier this week ehn.... omo....i felt like knocking his head...

it ll be nice if he can allow nina fight her battles by herself .....should only pull her away if it gets too heated....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

i watched this convo....and trust on twitter peeps conveniently twisted it that miracle was painting nina has a pure heart...he will say "i trust the girl, bla bla bla then mildly throw in a line or 2 to imply she is playing to the gallery....you see...when an individual's loyalty to those he call his own is questionable...then there is really no loyalty.....i just have a feeling he ll change his game again when evicted housemates come in tomorrow.....

I honestly feel him trying to get the babes drunk and take care of them yesterday was a way to level up should they have an edge due to their own drunkeness earlier in the week.....however....it was disguised as a fun experiment....cee-c seems a party pooper but her question to miracle when he was asking them to get drunk got me thinking....she simply asked...what do u want to see? ...and he couldnt answer....

And trust...my views will seem as though i am hating on Miracle but far from it....i ve just been more attentive to his ways and lil convos lately...

We all have been watching miracle for two months

I don't seem to get what you are driving at....

Efe tried using Marvis and Debbie Rise to help his game last season

But you didn't seem to mind or call him out on it if I recall clearly

Rather you all saw romance where a lot of us didn't see nada grin

Anyway....Nina had also tried "setting" miracle up when he first won hoh

She claimed the miracle that emerged isn't the one she knows

Implying that he was faking ....she almost ruined his game with this claim

When she obviously doesn't know him that well or only used to one aspect of his personality

As for tomorrow ......we haven't gotten there yet.

He could retreat to his shell to observe things

As the earlier times ......As it seems he doesn't do well with crowd

I heard him commenting on his social media life yesterday.....dude is a private person

Anyway....if Miracle is setting Nina up......a lot of us havent seen this yet and don't feel

Otherwise about Nina .....I for one, I'm team Miracle and I like Nina without a second tot

Until they are out before we know who is really using who .....

The girl who gives a shout out to her boyfriend or the guy who claims the only person

He trust in that house is Nina

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
pingpong1:
I am in love with Cee C voice. Anyone with me? Not the cursing voice o. The normal one

The only time I like her voice? Is on that their housemate advert thingkie

I like Teddy's "Naija, stand up"
Khloe's "you cannot be two faced with me, you cannot be two faced around me"
I liked Rico and KBrule's too, a lot
I dunno what to do with Bitto's "I was born Bitto tongue, whatnot"
Ahneeka's was one of my worst too "amma make it xyz"

My best was a series
"Na dat money my eyes de chuk"
"Good vibes/all effortless entertainment with me
"Anything that comes my way will grab cheesy it"
"I know I am gonna win Big Broda Naija"

So CeeC featured in my best series
The one and only time

Now her voice is real distressed cheesy angry
No no

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
kelizosuy:
Tbh Teddy's determination during task is worth applauding. I respect him for that
Thanks for noticing this, That's actually one of his qualities, He is very instrumental to them winning their task most of the time, His determination is so commendable, This has earned him an immunity instantly as Tena before, even without winning HoH, biggie sef has acknowledged his efforts severally. So am still proud of him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
that kid (alex) in their team isa bad market just like ninadumb isa bad market in lolu and bambam team grin
This table you are shaking.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
wareva undecided
Talk to the ASS

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
folamee:

aww u are so sweet,u are full of positivity,thank u for not running other housemates down for ur favorite, u are a role model to other teddyA fans,pls keep it up ma'an
am sure you know as gentle as she is , they are still attacking her for her peaceful campaign for her fav , that's why we need to divide into 2 .

1 cold
1 hot

Teddy A fans are not troublesome but if you bring war , we are there for you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Tete you are Bellababe?

Eish undecided

no ..mambi is ....she was saying she is 200% sure i am tetescondy....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Threebear:

Is it weird I'm currently kissing your DP grin......that lips though..... Yum yum

hmm...shey Threebear na male or female?...
hmm...
if na male im be that means...
hmm...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
oshe11:
Talk to the ASS
you need a professional ass-washer like teddy A grin to wash this your dirty ass tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
you need a professional ass-washer like teddy A grin to wash this your dirty ass
yeah just the same way he washes Bambam's dirty ass and pants right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.