Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3936069 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
you need a professional ass-washer like teddy A grin to wash this your dirty ass tongue
Abi o, yuck
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

We all have been watching miracle for two months

I don't seem to get what you are driving at....

Efe tried using Marvis and Debbie Rise to help his game last season

But you didn't seem to mind or call him out on it if I recall clearly

Rather you all saw romance where a lot of us didn't see nada grin

Anyway....Nina had also tried "setting" miracle up when he first won hoh

She claimed the miracle that emerged isn't the one she knows

Implying that he was faking ....she almost ruined his game with this claim

When she obviously doesn't know him that well or only used to one aspect of his personality

As for tomorrow ......we haven't gotten there yet.

He could retreat to his shell to observe things

As the earlier times ......As it seems he doesn't do well with crowd

I heard him commenting on his social media life yesterday.....dude is a private person

Anyway....if Miracle is setting Nina up......a lot of us havent seen this yet and don't feel

Otherwise about Nina .....I for one, I'm team Miracle and I like Nina without a second tot

Until they are out before we know who is really using who .....

The girl who gives a shout out to her boyfriend or the guy who claims the only person

He trust in that house is Nina

and i was with him when he cleared nina she does not fully know him yet when that incident happened. he became more lively and she couldnt marry it with the guy that has been calm and reserved. But why would he be discussing with others and claim she isnt what she seems....haba...that is his babe in the house na....when nina felt he was different ...she told him straight not others...then tobi went on to say thats why its only Miracle and alex that are the 2 people he knows are real....and he didnt try to counter that nina too is real but will say he trusts her....isnt it confusing? y will tobi imply nina aint real to his face?

efe didnt try to use marvis na...he clearly liked the babe and was also sexually attracted to debie rise...there was romance while it lasted o....once they leave my screen na them sabi wetin happen....

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Lolu: creative tactics and strategies... Do you think you can work with BamBam?

Nina: what? (looking confused)

Lolu repeats himself...

Nina to BamBam: do you think we can act it?

BamBam is now giving her options.

Nina: we are not acting right?

BamBam: acting can come later.

(Lmao... DumbDumb yumyum)
Lolu feels uncomfortable working with Nina lipsrsealed

What is wrong with Lolu sef?

Was he seriously expecting Nina to know the meaning of creative tactics and strategies?

Everyone including her boyfriend knows she's the resident dumbass

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool cheesy grin

So cee c is go out on sunday shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Giel:

Not selfish at all.

Lol, so Alex told rico to excuse them, I will always like how she can be blunt and straightforward.

All right, I will do so. Thanks

What's Rico's game plan that you feel miracle figured out?
I know you said miracle shuts down, but why?
I haven't been observing Rico that much.

Rico is for nobody and for everybody

Such people can't be trusted .....he is pally pally to all

He doesn't volunteer gist about himself except it involves poverty story

He has never shown real emotions ....not even under the influence

He has made no real friends there....we had thought he had a crush on Bambam

And liked Ceece .....both girls he nominated

He hides in the kitchen to prevent trouble

He doesn't join the guys in playing games

He happens on private discussions and moments to pry

He refused the dice game so he can keep hiding (at least he turned it down when I was watching)

The way he ran to clean Alex's vomit yesterday with all glee and energy.....who puts up that

Zeal to clean a vomit of someone they ain't even that close to ......not even Leo would

I can go on and on... I don't even want to bother with listening in to Alex's drunk talks last night

Two months after alot of peeps are yet to figure out what his real game plan is undecided

But if you know, you know grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ibk03:

I'm still not certain about this... It's still speculation
Oh ok, cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

So cee c is go out on sunday shocked shocked kiss kiss
Lol no this guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
TruthTella:

Was he seriously expecting Nina to know the meaning of creative tactics and strategies?

Stop it

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
TruthTella:

very funny Nina Don suffer
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

He refused the dice game so he can keep hiding (at least he turned it down when I was watching)

The was he ran to clean Alex's vomit yesterday with all glee and energy.....who puts up that

Zeal to clean a vomit of someone they ain't even that close to ......not even Leo would

I can go on and on... I don't even want to bother with listening in to Alex's drunk talks last night

Two months after alot of peeps are yet to figure out what his real game plan is undecided

I noticed sha, that he always had a story to tell, either he had a bro who had done this or he had a guy that did that.

And you're right, we really don't know much about him not to talk about knowing his game plan.

I was really surprised about his bambam nom, but someone explained that he had found out that cee c was using him for her games to make tobi jealous ( I don't know if this is true but i wouldn't be surprised if true, that's her usual strategy, always using people) so I guess his nom for her makes sense.

I haven't really observed him. But he showed how he felt during his diary sessions.
After they told him that he was goofy and the rest. He seemed upset, as if he was pouring out his heart to biggie

Thanks, cheesy will observe Rico better now.

I'll try and know grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

The was he ran to clean Alex's vomit yesterday with all glee and energy.....who puts up that

Rico is just like oga bally.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
Sometimes he is childlike and innocent (can't explain)...and I feel Bamike uses/used him (can't explain this too)
And since he started playing t/tennis I noticed this more (Maybe cos Mira and Tobi play with him? Partly)

And I love only three too
He is just a likee
Alex? I can manage her for them three (I now see how being Karen/Otono can be too much)...maybe Teddy gets my half and Alex is one quarter, or less

Always MiNaTo

But darling....you don't have to like him under cover naa cheesy

You own no one explanations as to who you like or don't like

I started off not liking Ceece and Alex too....but am aware of their contributions

To the entertainment value of this game and has even softly campaigned they should

Be voted for at different times .....this doesn't make them my favs

For me it's all about the love of the game

I've remained largely indifferent to a lot of them actually .....I don't care who

Comes in tomorrow ....I've my entertainers still in the game

This time last season I was still mourning Soma undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
biggie pampered house mates today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZlnEkvYZg8
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
you need a professional ass-washer like teddy A grin to wash this your dirty ass tongue
I need him to use his tongue on yours and......

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

hmm...shey Threebear na male or female?...
hmm...
if na male im be that means...
hmm...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
RedDistrict:

replied, you can check now

"Thank you for contacting us. Channel 29 has been activated on your account. We appreciate your continued patronage."
biko it stopped showing on my account too..4623414806.. that's my IUC number ...tnx

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clefstone(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Rico is the fakest niqqa in that house. The way he talks is even fake, like he is reading a damn script. He comes across as those kids who grew up not speaking pidgin but now want to suddenly speak street pidgin. Fake guy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
lolz grin cheesy actually he tried but am sure it's still a game sa

Oga 77up, weldone kiss. It could be.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66112442][/quote]

How is what scondy has said now trash for heaven sake?
It seems everything not in your favour is trash to you.

She gave a very good and unbiased view on the show and she equally entitle to her opinion and as well entitle to have a favourite hm in the game.

Even though her fav is not my fav I just have to embrace the fact that she just spilled the damn truth.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

and i was with him when he cleared nina she does not fully know him yet when that incident happened. he became more lively and she couldnt marry it with the guy that has been calm and reserved. But why would he be discussing with others and claim she isnt what she seems....haba...that is his babe in the house na....when nina felt he was different ...she told him straight not others...then tobi went on to say thats why its only Miracle and alex that are the 2 people he knows are real....and he didnt try to counter that nina too is real but will say he trusts her....isnt it confusing? y will tobi imply nina aint real to his face?

efe didnt try to use marvis na...he clearly liked the babe and was also sexually attracted to debie rise...there was romance while it lasted o....once they leave my screen na them sabi wetin happen....

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

How is what scondy has said now trash for heaven sake?
It seems everything not in your favour is trash to you.

She gave a very good and unbiased view on the show and she equally entitle to her opinion and as well entitle to have a favourite hm in the game.

Even though her fav is not my fav I just have to embrace the fact that she just spilled the damn truth.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
@ deelizabeth93, Leo told her there's someone he likes outside and he's ready to pursue it once he's outta house.Leo didn't use her cos he never slept wit her, wen he wanted her she said No n now dat he's gone she's shouting his name up n down. During d rolling of dice game she said if she get out n found out Leo has a gf she gonna write sometins on her page to discredit him. grin preparing wit Eeghe to welcome my Leo back into d house grin

I know. I can't really vouch for the 'sleeping with her part' anyways but Leo should have known she is young and he should have tried to stop leading her on...the intense massages, the cuddling, kisses, smooching and all. Anyways she will be fine.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

loool....i dont know jare ...... i love them both but u know nina has that appeal that just tugs at your heart....so i really want er voting percentages not to be ridiculous.....so i ll rather vote her if they r both up...she needs her individual fan base....na miracle cuteness first kill me...with all these things i have been seeing ehn....i m almost wishing for his mute days,,.....but then i was praying so hard he starts speaking up o....now he don dey overtalk sef.....i don dey see things i no wan see....that his quanta with Nina earlier this week ehn.... omo....i felt like knocking his head...

it ll be nice if he can allow nina fight her battles by herself .....should only pull her away if it gets too heated....

Well Nina has asked him to mind his business going forward

No...God forbid that he should go back to Egypt !

Who would have thought Miracle could give Dee1 a run in comedy?

And Tobi in competitiveness ?

Biko mba......no going back to being mute !

And yes Nina does that to people.....she sneaked into our hearts

Well it's safe to say you are Team Nina then

Just don't decampaign Miracle to sell Nina

She went to him, he didn't come to her....

You can't shave someone's head in his/her absence....Nina is

An enabler in whatever you think Miracle is doing to her ! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
folamee:

aww u are so sweet,u are full of positivity,thank u for not running other housemates down for ur favorite, u are a role model to other teddyA fans,pls keep it up ma'an

Thank you my fam. God bless. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Secretly ke? shocked

Come out of the closest already

Teddy?

Well me...I like 3 and half people .....yeah

I partially like Alex cos Tonacle like her

And she is a soft version of Otono/Karen.....exposing peeps this season cheesy

Fearless, bold , vocal and in your face

How come all of you are liking 3? I Like 5 and two halves... undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

shocked shocked .....you gotta be kidding me !

Tete you are Bellababe?

Eish undecided

Nah. Tete is Tete. She is just responding to me by calling my name...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

no ..mambi is ....she was saying she is 200% sure i am tetescondy....

Mambi is bellababe?

Ladies what's this naa? sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

nawa o..I should waste my money and end up with 8%?
I'd rather subscribe for mtn's caller tune 100times.
But she wasnt referring to u naa...she knows her target audience. The best u should have done was to read n move on,but d dumbness in u will not let u. Quote me and face destruction angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Well Nina has asked him to mind his business going forward

No...Hod forbid that he should go back to Egypt !

Who would have thought Miracle could give Dee1 a run in comedy?

And Tobi in competitiveness ?

Biko Mba !

And yes Nina does that to people.....she sneaked into our hearts

Well it's safe to say you are Team Nina then

Just don't decampaign Miracle to sell Nina

She went to him, he didn't come to her....

You can't shave someone's head in his/her absence....Nina is

An enabler in whatever you think Miracle is doing to her ! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

Wharris this!!!
shocked cheesy tongue shocked
mamBi!!!

Yes Sir grin!

Don't worry, Gee got it wrong...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Mambi is bellababe?

Ladies what's this naa? sad

You didn't know? Choi grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.