Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873509 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:
Why do I feel that Koko is acting with this her crying?

https://twitter.com/BBNaijaUpdates/status/982408556476534784?s=20

She is acting, all na wash. She wants to use it to bring out something in Rico. I feel Rico is not buying the BS. But then again sometimes you can't understand men. lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2018
genius43:

She over did it this night.

It's a pity some people don't know that Khloe is messing with their heads.

She's just a stupid girl! She had been on about that silly game for days, MeeMee saw through her bullshii and scattered everything.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Save to say am unfollowing this thread and blocking my bbn channel embarassed embarassed

Chail Mina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2018
kelizosuy:
Save to say am unfollowing this thread and blocking my bbn channel embarassed embarassed

Chail Mina

Why? shocked sad shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She's just a stupid girl! She had been on about that silly game for days, MeeMee saw through her bullshii and scattered everything.

The Toracle boys have gotten her figured out, only Nina who is allowing them get into her head.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2018
For those of you that missed Cee'c so-called "provocation" talk.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaijaUpdates/status/982390076670988288/video/1

For those of you that are quick to say Ceec should be given a strike, y'all should shut up sometimes. I dislike Ceec wella but I don't see how her words deserve a strike. Are we here to watch kiddies program? If Biggie gives a strike for every insult spoken, the show would be over since with Anto and Rico winning.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

She is acting, all na wash. She wants to use it to bring out something in Rico. I feel Rico is not buying the BS. But then again sometimes you can't understand men. lipsrsealed

I think Rico knows she's shedding crocodile tears but as always, he wants to act like a gentleman to pacify Koko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

For those of you that are quick to say Ceec should be given a strike, y'all should shut up sometimes. I dislike Ceec wella but I don't see how her words deserve a strike. Are we here to watch kiddies program? If Biggie gives a strike for every insult spoken, the show would be over since with Anto and Rico winning.

It is provocation.

No matter how you hate a housemate, always stand by the truth.

I watched every bit of it and it is pure provocation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:
Hashocked
Thats not enough for her to cry na
Rico also told her to stop calling people childish coz she told Rico to leave those childish hms and come upstairs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

What led to the insult? Did tobi say anything to her?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2018
genius43:

It is provocation.

No matter how you hate a housemate, always stand by the truth.

I watched every bit of it and it is pure provocation.

So, when Tobi says Ogun kee you there, he'd have been disqualified after 3 strikes, then? Coz other people can see it as death threats and provocation too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:12am On Apr 07, 2018
janefrancisca:

What led to the insult? Did tobi say anything to her?

Tobi kept calm, all I'm saying is that Biggie can't be issuing strikes like some people want for every insult. If it's that way, Tobi's Ogun Kee You There is enough to earn him the third strike before the reset. We need drama sometimes, too much caution/policing is childish.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2018
If Anto and Koko comes up next week, sorry to say they're both gone. People hate their guts so much on Twitter especially Anto.

Meanwhile. grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

True, and I won't deny that in my heart that I called her that too few times, but it wasn't because she chose to stay in the relationship despite Teddy's revelation,
but because earlier on in their game, before the HMs and herself openly cautioned Teddy for his arrogance towards her, I felt like she wasn't speaking up for herself towards Teddy's attitude towards her. It took the HMs complaining for her to say it to Teddy's face..

Exactly the reason for the low self esteem tag. kiss
Furthermore, it was so annoying when she would fix her mouth to say Nina has low IQ and say Nina was weak but she she with her high IQ and her strength couldn't call teddy out on his bs towards her until all the housemates complained.
She couldn't fix her issues but she could analyze nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 2:38am On Apr 07, 2018
What ever Nina said this night I forgive her, my promise is to take her to finals which I must fullful. I blame bigy for bring back that old Snitch granny called Anto and khloe, there plans is to destroy Mina's but my God pass dem. Nina listen to anto as a friend thinking she is giving her advice with knowing she is low key wanting to destroy there relationship. Ever since she came back what she does is to follow miracle up and down even change his name from miracle to mira, i pray she should not come out next week. She even told tobi that people outside likes her, tobi and miracle together, that the are bestie I can't stand her she is a snake I hate her with passion.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by omisakint: 3:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Rico: lets go talk downstairs am hot here
Khloe: i cant talk were kids are
Rico: why are u calling ppl kids are u up to 32
Khloe: allow me to be stupid sometimes
Rico: you are stupid all the time
And khloe started crying
12:51 AM

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:15am On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It's okay to play judge and condemn Nina but "Nigerians are hypocrites" for doing such to Ceec, yeah? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Plenty jokers this night!

Looooool grin grin
LMAO grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Twoclans:
Trouble loading

CC calls Tobi the king of gossip
CC calls Tobi animal
CC says Tobi is bla bla bla.
CC is saying that the beast in Tobi came out after three weeks . cry

She is speaking from the head of house room. Tobi is lying down on his bed and telling Khloe to stop calling his name,because she was beside CC also talking.

Tobi is really trying to calm down. He is telling Anto it's hard to be a man. Meanwhile Anto is in bed with him lipsrsealed

Lol, this is the same cee c that went to the diary room to give us sob stories LMAO

" I wish I had built friendships, blah blah blah"
" I was too hard on Tobi blah blah blah".

I knew it was just her second strategy. Her pity party. Whenever she notices that she cannot engage in her usual game of taunting and bullying the housemates, picking fights and her usual negativity that she excels in, she immediately goes to her pity party ways. Only to return to her negativity when she gets a chance.

Lol. This made me laugh. Cee c grin

So the beast in tobi came out immediately he choose not to be her puppet, (after week 3 the beginning of the end) and not to condone her emotional abuse anymore?
LMAO grin .

Cee c just is plain wicked.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Tobi kept calm, all I'm saying is that Biggie can't be issuing strikes like some people want for every insult. If it's that way, Tobi's Ogun Kee You There is enough to earn him the third strike before the reset. We need drama sometimes, too much caution/policing is childish.

But Tobi is usually joking and laughing with the people he says this to na grin and they laugh along with him.

Cee c did this just to antagonise and mock him. She even said she knows he will start crying

Even koko was jokingly cautioning her in the video, she felt it was going too far, but you want to excuse her actions and reduce it to just mere insults.

You haff joined cee c lovers grin

Anyways. Nothing will happen to cee c, this is in line with what she usually does and nothing has happened cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

I think is right. The VC is being too judgmental and over-sanctimonious with the whole ish. I also made a mistake of being too quick to judge.

In the first paragraph of her speech, the VC is acting sanctimonious talking about Nina having negative influence over other undergraduates. Nina is not the reason why universities in this country is filled with the good, the bad and the ugly. Those people had those characters or learned it NOT from Nina. That's just their nature. There are cultists, kidnappers, serious students, unserious students, good and bad people in universities. Nina's acts in BB house can't make a serious student to suddenly stop being serious.

Now to her second paragraph and the bone of contention in this matter, if you read carefully, the VC never said Nina said she'll sort her courses. If I remember correctly, what Nina was saying was that she'll sort out the issue of missing her semester lectures while in BBN. The sorting doesn't necessarily mean she will use illegal means to pass all her courses for this semester. It could mean when she's out, she will tackle the issue and sort it out. The misunderstanding is the VC thinking that "sorting" which most undergraduate use as a word of "bribing lectures or top figures in our universities to get high marks, admissions or to pass " can only be used in a negative light. Or maybe the bloggers blew it out of proportion. I stand to be corrected, but I can't seem to remember Nina saying she will sort her courses for this semester, but rather the issue of missing the semester while in BB house.
Hmmmm...... Yum Yum grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2018
hazzard:

All of you shouting "ceecee we love you" "drama queen "" king ceecee " it's obvious you guys don't love her.. Like seriously her village people are using you guys to ruin her life.. Yes she's always trending.. Like I've asked before is it for the right reasons?
There is a big difference between stigma and popularity.
What is the essence of this drama queen she's called when at the end of the show it would take a miracle to find any man that wants to settle with her knowing her attitude, no one would be willing or wanting to make her a brand considering the way she openly insulted her sponsors And castigated a tribe (Pure tribalism).. Come 2019 bbn most of you would have been busy with your lifes probably forgotten her and picked a new housemate to support
The fans and lovers of Cee-C what I think she needs are your prayers more than the votes.. This stigma you're mistaking for popularity doesn't last.. And it might come back to hunt her..
Anyways I wish her the very best in and out of the house.
Are you not tired of spewing this same TRASH week in week out?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2018
As in, the gist is too stale grin the only thing giving them opportunity to make noise more is because it seems Nina brings up Collins more frequently.

The funniest part is people trying to make miracle out as a victim. Miracle himself, Has admitted that Nina has been honest about this Collins situation from the beginning. Miracle himself knows that this relationship outside the house isn't sure,

But no, they want to cry more than the bereaved. They want to take tramadol for miracle's headache LMAO grin

Choii. Loool.

I thought it was one big deal. Only to see it's the same drama.

Nina has Collins outside. She says she will go back to collins, miracle is aware of Collins. Knows Nina says she will go back to Collins, which is why he says he will want to be with Nina outside but will allow her to decide.
So bottom line. they both still want to continue the relationship inside the house and when they come out. They (miracle and Nina) will consider if they can work.

So what is all the noise about? Or is there another issue?

Anyways, it's the same set that always look for opportunities to call Nina names that came out to make noise.

Nothing new to see.
Moving along.

Beorn:
But I don't see anything "shocking" about what Nina said. The HMs and we the viewers knows about Collins. Miracle knows about him as well and chose to play the game with Nina. Even Miracle said nothing will change on his side, but it's up to Nina to decide if they will continue outside the house because he knows Nina has a BF outside. So what's the big deal in what Nina said? She's talked about going back to Collins after the show.
You know it is not sweet when you straightforwardly consider the facts like this na. grin it is sweeter to come here and start dramatics and hysterics. " Nina is using miracle blah blah blah," loool grin

hazzard:
Why are people carrying this Nina's issue for head like say na gala
What she said tonight is nothing new.. So what's the deal there
Right from the beginning she has stated that she and miracle would be best of friends after leaving the house so why are you guys acting up like she's just revealing this now undecided
Omo the babe dey honest and she didn't lie.. So when she gets out of the house and we no longer see them together it shouldn't be a surprise cos na people go still talk say she use am inside the house come dump am after the show..
Please when you guys have another news other than this stale gist quote me

Beorn:

When I see Safari saying Nina "led" Miracle on, it surprises me. When you lead someone on in a relationship like that of Mina, you lie to the person about your other half. Miracle knows about Collins and still likes Nina like that, so I don't see the leading on. It's like saying Teddy led Bambam on when Teddy was upfront about his lady outside the house before Bambam decided to still stick with him maybe for love or game. When Leo was talking to Nina about her BF outside, na still Miracle cleared Leo and defended Nina. So, how is she leading him on when Miracle knows about her relationship outside the house?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

I wish Rico played a more aggressive game. He could have made top five but he was busy pleasing the housemates forgetting they are not the voting public.
funny enough I got the nando vibes of the chase when I saw him on stage and kinda liked him but he was a total disappointment. He turned out to be direct opposite of my nando who was a courageous and a no nonsense guy. Honourable mentions to my favorites that year ( Elikem, Delish,Nando and pokello)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
What ever Nina said this night I forgive her, my promise is to take her to finals which I must fullful. I blame bigy for bring back that old Snitch granny called Anto and khloe, there plans is to destroy Mina's but my God pass dem. Nina listen to anto as a friend thinking she is giving her advice with knowing she is low key wanting to destroy there relationship. Ever since she came back what she does is to follow miracle up and down even change his name from miracle to mira, i pray she should not come out next week. She even told tobi that people outside likes her, tobi and miracle together, that the are bestie I can't stand her she is a snake I hate her with passion.

Thanks for still believing in Nina kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
@ yumMinaYum

You are right,your baby went to report herself to my fly boy. He is telling her to be wiser and play her game. That alot of people are good with words in this house. He is not saying she is not wise he is saying she should be wiser.

She has abandoned her teddy bear on her bed. She told the teddy bear not to be angry that she is sleeping in Miracles bed. cheesy

This two people sha. grin

So so cute grin

Miracle and Nina understand each other and understand their relationship. But people here want to say that miracle is a victim and is being used. Lool grin
Very nice advise he gave her kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
funny enough I got the nando vibes of the chase when I saw him on stage and kinda liked him but he was a total disappointment. He turned out to be direct opposite of my nando who was a courageous and a no nonsense guy. Honourable mentions to my favorites that year ( Elikem, Delish,Nando and pokello)

Honestly Rico just lost it.It pains me that he might leave tomorrow. I will just console myself that it's a game and someone must leave.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Honestly Rico just lost it.It pains me that he might leave tomorrow. I will just console myself that it's a game and someone must leave.
lol, did you said he might. He is like 79% sure.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

lol, did you said he might. He is like 79% sure.

LOL, you guys are so mean, I hope you know he has some coded fans, no need to upset them. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

So so cute grin

Miracle and Nina understand each other and understand their relationship. But people here want to say that miracle is a victim and is being used. Lool grin
Very nice advise he gave her kiss

miracle feels he has a chance of hooking up with her after the show, but Nina just said he has zero chance , and am pretty sure miracle does not know about this latest development undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6937024_2018032609_31_22_jpegc40d05a18a15a1c0078444abd4080f77

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Why will mira still want to be romantic with Nina after she came clean that she has a boyfriend, is that not a sign of somebody who can go sleep with his friend's wife at the back just because she gave him her consent?
Nina, Lolu, Khloe deserves to win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Rico reminds me of Melvin, always trying not to hurt people's emotion and appear good for the camera. Despite the fact I love Melvin die, just like Rico, he had one of the most boring diary sessions of his season.

Oga, Melvin never tried to appear good for the camera. Dude was helplessly considerate of other people to the detriment of himself... People like him get cheated all the time. Someone DAT behaves like a cornered goat when he had to nominate someone, was depressed when Hakeem who he put up left He even put himself up for eviction instead of saving and replacing... It was never about the camera, that was who he was.....
Hopelessly considerate.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
una still no gree hide una self inside locker abi?

Miracle may not be a saint, but he is obviously a naive, young man who was deceived by another Jezebel, Portiphar's wife incarnate in the person of Nina

The poor boy was on his own in Week 1, jejely trying to get to know other HMs and that Owerri karashika decided to go and block the innocent boy inside bathroom and was kissing him. Did he ask for kiss? No. Nina was MOLESTING him from Day 1.

When he tried to get to know other girls, that same IMSU ogbanje was crying upandan that Miraku haff kee her. Whipping emotional sentiments and emotionally blackmailing the poor boy to sticking by her. If she had tried that trash with an experienced man like Teddy A, he would have thrown her away and that would be the end of that.

Miracle is not a saint, of course not, but what he is, is an innocent, young BOY, who was misled by a practiced manipulator into believing she genuinely had feelings for him. He will not be the first man to be led on by a woman, however, he is one of few who was too pure-hearted to recognise a calculating female for what she is

Miracle is not a saint, he is a VICTIM.

Rather than come here and try to exonerate your Made-In-China manipulator by dragging Miracle into HER mess, I would suggest you and your cohorts draft a RESOUNDING APOLOGY to EVERY member of Team Mina, who genuinely thought they were witnessing a fruitful relationship, as well as to the rest of us, who saw Nina for what she was, but were dragged by your trolls

You dey think some of the things you dey type so? The kind of words you use against a woman like yourself... It beats my imagination.... E dey bust my brain.... I wonder, I really wonder...
At the end you ended up calling a young man that slept with another mans girlfriend on live TV an innocent young boy... This is preposterous...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83