Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912620 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
haha

Shebi I said this a week or so ago.

I told these Nina and Mina peeps that they were getting played, but what did they do? Trolled me to high heavens

I told them everything was a set up and I was accused of hating on Nina

I am so glad that tonight has revealed Nina to be the calculating, manipulative, thirsty ho I pegged her to be all this time.

It feels good to be right grin

Thank you Nina, you played ya self tongue

How's Nina Manipulative? Ever before they entered the house, miracle knows about Collins. She got into the house and shit happened. She and Miracle both developed feelings for each other.

Like she told Rico last night, she held on to Miracle cos he was the only one that stood by her in the first two weeks...she sees him as her bestfriend. Rico asked if Miracle loves her, she said she doesn't know that he's not one to show emotions.

But she think so cos he warned her not to sit on guys laps and even got jealous when she sat on Tobi's lap and feed him.

Truth is, Nina is confused. She doesn't know if Miracle likes her and shes hoping Collins doesn't leave her. What she failed to realise is that you can't eat your cake and have it.

I'm not in anyway supporting her of cheating..but I think it's unfair to insult Nina and portray Miracle as the Saint.

Miracle already knows what he got himself into(Sideguy). Nina always mentions Collins in front of Miracle.

I hear people say she's using him. The question is How? How will she know that Miracle will be the Fan favourite? Is Miracle a child that doesn't know what to do?.

Lemme remind you that. Elizabeth of Bba also told Kelvin to his face that she can't date him. He's too short,not her type.

GUESS WHAT TODAY THEY ARE MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS.

Let's leave them they will sort themselves out

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Be patient till tomorrow......... Don't let kill the excitement of this show. But be ready for a little smile.
Bro.....

I dnt have patience in this sorta matter.....cheesy

Spill it, lets see if your source is more credible than 3B's

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
alternate1:
Some Tobi's fan can give her only online votes. Not all Tobi's fan like her from what I have seen on IG and Twitter. Some still like Cee-C sef.

Lolu beat her hands down last time, for Tobi's fan to help her in dispatching Lolu.
Most tobi fans on facebook and nairaland voted alex heavily.a real tobi fan cannot like ceec.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Chai!!!!!!

This thread is still raging on with Mina fight. Nawa ooooo, I think sey the fight for don subside by now since yesterday morning I was on this thread.

Let me order for more pop corns
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
grin Anto before ceec to me.I guess ur right about K.brule grin
Anto before CCshocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
she a ho. Payment can be in cash or kind.

She went into that house to ho, her purpose was ho-ing and the poor, baby Miracle was her target. In return, she would get fans (the likes of you pulled through grin)

Some weeks ago I said here that what I know of Nina will make you blinded Nina trolls insult me. I also said that Collins and Nina met Miracle at the auditions and both of them agreed that Miracle is the guy to latch on to.

You people only see things on the surface level forgetting that these HMs did not drop from heaven. People know them outside the house and their dealings

Make nobody dey ask me yeye question again for this thread. Many of una no even sabi wetin dey happen for Twitter, talk less beyond the show.

See the way you just painted the story.
Nina & Collins agreed to latch on Miracle.

How will Nina know that Miracle will win the show?
Is Miracle a kid?
Did she charm him?
Did Nina force herself to have sex with him?
If he didn't want to be used he could have avoided her?

Truth is, Miracle loves Nina but Collins is blocking him. Same for Nina.

Btw, You think Miracle will latch on to Nina knowing fully well that she isn't a strong contender in the early weeks.
He chosed her cos he loved her.

Stop fighting another persons battle. They will sort themselves out

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

That's quite low, digging into my archives seeking to gain a pound of flesh. That's not the right way to go. However, I am a progressive and would not be dettered by ur unfounded slander. If u glory, glory not in an IELTs score or a GRE score that is transitory. It's only a slowpoke who'll go writing several exams to prove notoriety. I needed the IELTs and I hit bulls eye, I'm blessed like that.

Today is another day, and if u must engage with people, never seek to gain a pound of flesh from them by digging into their past. "Yet Michael, when he contested the body of Moses with the devil, dared not make railing accusations...." It's hard to understand but it's either we learn or become wandering stars, speaking evil of what we know not.

CeeC obviously has been the most unhappy housemate in that house, denying it is purely covering a lie. Her time will come and she won't win the 45million. I wish her well in her future endeavours, but not this money!

We are blessed beyond measure.

Bigiman 2018.
Your past is unravelled and here you are eating a humble pie..

I'm sure if you are on t.v like cee-c , more dirt about you will manifest and the world would see you as who you really are.

Stop being a hater and learn to be humble and not quick with your insults on a human you see on your t.v.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
please you guys should leave Nina alone, after all miracle has not told her anything all he keep saying is if the comes out, and you guys knows that miracle said he likes flirting, what if he wins the money and comes out to meet all this old mama youngy, sugar mama's, hotter girls, classic Chic's etc crushing on him since the show started, do you think he can resist it. And Nina on the other side doesn't like such, we can see from how she gets jealous of miracle flirting with princess and anto, maybe her boy friend doesn't do such so just allow her to make her choice. God knows my prayer is for them to continue after the show cos with the way pple likes them, both of them will make more and even go places.
Then let her leave Miracle alone .

Why make him apologize after every fight .
Why cry like a birthing cow anytime he is not talking to you ?
Why malign him in front of biggie and any housemate with an ear ,whenever he is cheerful
and playful .
Since you know you have no future with him ,why are you trying to Cage him ?

Nina reeks of selfishness and entitlement

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

Lol ,she's leaving tomorrow .
What a blow to tobi and the show,am so sad.let me start preparing for her exit emotionally,wanted her to stay one more week at least.it should have been lolu bouncing not her.i fear for tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Nina most beautiful? I don blind? Is she really finer than ceec and anti? Nina nor be that kind fine girl o. Anto dust her wella for facial beauty.
CeeC with her forehead when belike wetin dem force football inside?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Una no dey tire? Arguements n counter arguements!! Abeg make dis show do finish angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Anto before CCshocked
yea I don't do short ladies , though Cece has nice curves grin Anto beats her in every other department.So Anto does it for me but Ahneeka still holds my trophy for the most beautiful lady this season.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:

Lmfao.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
makydebbie:
How can you hate on your fellow woman like this? I can't deal. Guys slut shame us, then we'll turn around to do same to ourselves? Where's the love for our gender? We're supposed to hold each other, help ourselves grow and not to pull each other down. I really hope you're a saint and you're liable to make heaven since you're this holy and pure.

#Distasteful.

Abeg, is Anto not a woman? Is Alex not a woman? Is cee c not a woman? They have been insulted on this thread left, right and center. Where were u to defend the woman folk? cos it is Nina now, you are asking for the love. NONSENSE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
yea I don't do short ladies , though Cece has nice curves grin Anto beats her in every other department.So Anto does it for me but Ahneeka still holds my trophy for the most beautiful lady this season.
Anto is just there for me, Ahneeka is the most beautiful
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Scondy will not come and defend Nina
When we do, she'd be the first to say we are painting her bad.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Most tobi fans on facebook and nairaland voted alex heavily.a real tobi fan cannot like ceec.
Liars ,you people never voted Alex ,you made it appear so to sway her votes for Tobi ...Tobi's fans are the dirtiest players in this game .

When Miracle was up Toracle disappeared from tweetville

Fast forward to Friday and all of a sudden Toracle reappeared again .

Just wait till Tobi is up next week

You people think his father is a multi millionaire and that guarantees his winning ...

Ask ifu Eneda what happened to the 500k she dropped for votes .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
una still no gree hide una self inside locker abi?

Miracle may not be a saint, but he is obviously a naive, young man who was deceived by another Jezebel, Portiphar's wife incarnate in the person of Nina

The poor boy was on his own in Week 1, jejely trying to get to know other HMs and that Owerri karashika decided to go and block the innocent boy inside bathroom and was kissing him. Did he ask for kiss? No. Nina was MOLESTING him from Day 1.

When he tried to get to know other girls, that same IMSU ogbanje was crying upandan that Miraku haff kee her. Whipping emotional sentiments and emotionally blackmailing the poor boy to sticking by her. If she had tried that trash with an experienced man like Teddy A, he would have thrown her away and that would be the end of that.

Miracle is not a saint, of course not, but what he is, is an innocent, young BOY, who was misled by a practiced manipulator into believing she genuinely had feelings for him. He will not be the first man to be led on by a woman, however, he is one of few who was too pure-hearted to recognise a calculating female for what she is

Miracle is not a saint, he is a VICTIM.

Rather than come here and try to exonerate your Made-In-China manipulator by dragging Miracle into HER mess, I would suggest you and your cohorts draft a RESOUNDING APOLOGY to EVERY member of Team Mina, who genuinely thought they were witnessing a fruitful relationship, as well as to the rest of us, who saw Nina for what she was, but were dragged by your trolls

My Gawd!!
You are a manipulator grin

The way you play both sides...

MiNa fans should be careful....very careful they don't fall into your trap grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
Mmmh kiss

Handsome sexy styrese .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:

What a blow to tobi and the show,am so sad.let me start preparing for her exit emotionally,wanted her to stay one more week at least.it should have been lolu bouncing not her.i fear for tobi.
Depending on how many people that will get evicted though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:

lol oshe i will counter u for this one. Cee-c is beautiful.Height is the problem she has. she got curves too.
Anto is pretty like naturally something. But her stature tire me, though she seem to have been into sports a lot.
nina is simply fair and attractive. You know how attractive fair ladies can be sometimes.
Beauty stays mostly with the melanin ladies. Though some fair ladies can beautiful eeh!!!.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Yabsun:
Apparently the question Cee C asked Nina and the response Nina gave got her worried. She was worried about the HMs and maybe viewers's view about it. She couldn't just bear it and had to pour our her mind to Rico. Sorry poor Nina, u goofed by gathering with them in the pool. You are too naive for that kind of game.

They really messed with her mind. She's isnt smart, trust Miracle to answer the question tactfully.

She should have just said something like this.

I really do have feelings for Miracle, it wasnt planned but nature took its course. I hope Collins understands, but if not I take full responsibility for my actions.

As for Miracle, we haven't discussed the outside world yet, everything depends on when we get outside.
Shikena.

I don't feel she's using Miracle cos she should know that Africans don't like cheating. The way she innocently mentions this Collins eh, it just shows she doesn't know what she's doing.

Well, maybe she feels we the viewers hate whatever she has with Miracle, she doesn't know that, that's the main reason they love her.

Someone who's playing the game will be smarter than that

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

Liars ,you people never voted Alex ,you made it appear so to sway her votes for Tobi ...Tobi's fans are the dirtiest players in this game .

You people think his father is a multi millionaire and that guarantees his winning ...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

I dont know for others but for me and the tobites around me,we voted her heavily.just like you said,whenever tobi is not up,were usually divided about who to vote unlike miracle and lolu fans.the imminent,impending and looming eviction of alex is a double edged blow to me and tobi.the likeness i had for ceec in the first two weeks have been invested in alex.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Glay:
I'm not sure naive is the right word to describe all that . Try wh0re instead and the description would fit perfectly.

I choose to call her naive, if you think wh0re best describes her, you are free to call her that.

While at it also include teddy A and Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

lol oshe i will counter u for this one. Cee-c is beautiful.Height is the problem she has. she got curves too.
Anto is pretty like naturally something. But her stature tire me, though she seem to have been into sports a lot.
nina is simply fair and attractive. You know how attractive fair ladies can be sometimes.
Beauty stays mostly with the melanin ladies. Though some fair ladies can beautiful eeh!!!.

We aint "building" them again na....

Just pick them the way they are.....

Can't u see how stiff CeeC is with her short and big thigh?

If someone like Ceec is on leggings without panties, U wouldnt know because her nyash is stiffcheesy

No wonder she was announcing it to Tobi the other day.

Beauty is Beauty regardless of complexion

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:

Savage 101 grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Goodmorning to y"all.shoutout to zozo for d updates ,u are a sweetheart. kiss kiss.keep it coming Abeg.one thing i have learnt about dis show is dat not all those people u see shouting on socialmedias votes.The real voters vote with their money not mouth.Most of dem are just bunch of noisemakers looking for attention.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2018
pleasantplaces:
nina village pple don finally reach sa.
So she was using miracle to gain strength. when she got into the house she couldn't express herself bla bla bla, if not for the closeness and emotional support miracle gave her, she would have asked for a voluntary exit.
She's gisting with rico. Nina, Nina this table you are shaking ehn, after some pple go come dey talk say na small geh, which small geh n'akpu udika brain a?

Gosh. See the way u twisted her words. She didn't say she was using Miracle to gain strength.

She was only telling Rico how important Miracle is to her. That she made her comfortable in the house and the feelings developed naturally. That it wasn't her intention to cheat on her Bf

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

Depending on how many people that will get evicted though.
Its more likely to be two na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:

We aint "building" them again na....

Just pick them the way they are.....

Can't u see how stiff CeeC is with her short and big thigh?

If someone like Ceec is on leggings without panties, U wouldnt know being her nyash is stiffcheesy

No wonder she was announcing it to Tobi the other day.

Beauty is Beauty regardless of complexion
Cee c is beautiful .
Did you see her in a bikini last night ?

Give that girl for a week ,and I will sell my father's land angry grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Enough is Enough lets get dis done
If u r for miracle like and if u r for Nina share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108