Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912613 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2018
makydebbie:
How can you hate on your fellow woman like this? I can't deal. Guys slut shame us, then we'll turn around to do same to ourselves? Where's the love for our gender? We're supposed to hold each other, help ourselves grow and not to pull each other down. I really hope you're a saint and you're liable to make heaven since you're this holy and pure.

#Distasteful.

Like I used to say, women are the architect of their downfall. Very quick to slůt-shame their gender for a crime both genders committed. Look at how Tayo slůt-shamed Bambam and praised Teddy whereas, both Teddy and Bambam are participants in the act. If it were women, they'd drag the woman and praise the man as well. When will some women learn?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Can you provide posts of me hating on Tobi? Why would I hate Tobi? The HM I dislike the most is Ceec so I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion.

Pardon if I did sound conclusive.

I was talking in a general light, people tend to be extremely bias when it comes to some Hm.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2018
makydebbie:
How can you hate on your fellow woman like this? I can't deal. Guys slut shame us, then we'll turn around to do same to ourselves? Where's the love for our gender? We're supposed to hold each other, help ourselves grow and not to pull each other down. I really hope you're a saint and you're liable to make heaven since you're this holy and pure.

#Distasteful.
what is distasteful is women encouraging all sorts of useless behaviour because someone has a vagina

Do you think having sex on Live TV is how women will get respect from men? You claim to be better than men, but you condone the same trash men have promoted and excuse such behaviour because "men are doing it"

Every woman that "upholds" women of easy virtue should question her values in life.

You lot are like APC, you claim you are better than men, but when the time comes to prove how much better you are, you falter and then cover your shame with "....but men are doing it too"

This is not about heaven or hell, it is about easy things like self control and decency. A woman like Nina is a woman of easy virtue and someone like her cannot be trusted with any man.

So, when you "uphold" her, remember to hide your man from her because if she finds him useful, she will take him from you.

Keep upholding trash, your hand go soon dey pain you tongue

Nobody should quote me with dense comments about "uphold your fellow woman" I don talk am before.

If you are as easy as Nina, uphold your kind, but since I cannot identify with people of such character, I refuse to subscribe to your failed attempt at gender blackmail

Ciao

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
@Beorn

You are correct about CC not deserving a strike for that small drama yesterday. I watched and I do not see any big deal about it. But when you mentioned Koko my knees just got weak. Maybe because I don't like Koko at all.

As for CC sometimes I just feel like beating her. She had Tobi wrapped around her fingers, how she allowed that change still baffels me. The power of a woman is to be the bitch that your man cannot do without. Not the bitch that allows her man get into the embrace of another woman and is very comfortable there. Who does that? I can only allow a man go when I am done with him. When you are a grown ass woman you should never allow a man who has completely fallen for your charm wake up from it.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
what is distasteful is women encouraging all sorts of useless behaviour because someone has a vagina

Do you think having sex on Live TV is how women will get respect from men? You claim to be better than men, but you condone the same trash men have promoted and excuse such behaviour because "men are doing it"

Every woman that "upholds" women of easy virtue should question her values in life.

You lot are like APC, you claim you are better than men, but when the time comes to prove how much better you are, you falter and then cover your shame with "....but men are doing it too"

This is not about heaven or hell, it is about easy things like self control and decency. A woman like Nina is a woman of easy virtue and someone like her cannot be trusted with any man.

So, when you "uphold" her, remember to hide your man from her because if she finds him useful, she will take him from you.

Nobody should quote me with dense comments about "uphold your fellow woman" I don talk am before.

If you are as easy as Nina, uphold your kind, but since I cannot identify with people of such character, I refuse to subscribe to your failed attempt at gender blackmail

Ciao
Barrister Safarigirl, rest abeg.Barrister all knowing and without blemish.You just feel everything you say is right and should be the standard but wake up from your dream honey,all that only works in your head.

So rest abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
@Beorn

You are correct about CC not deserving a strike for that small drama yesterday. I watched and I do not see any big deal about it. But when you mentioned Koko my knees just got weak. Maybe because I don't like Koko at all.

As for CC sometimes I just feel like beating her. She had Tobi wrapped around her fingers, how she allowed that change still baffles me. The power of a woman is to be the bitch that your man cannot do without. Not the bitch that allows her man get into the embrace of another woman and is very comfortable there. Who does that? I can only allow a man go when I am done with him. When you are a grown ass woman you should never allow a man who has completely fallen for your charm wake up from it.

Lol. My Koko's post is laced with humor. You'd have seen through it. That said, Koko is my fave, so I will support her and vote for her, it doesn't mean I don't realise she has her flaws and can be annoying. Yesterday, I pointed out that Koko was shedding fake tears even though I know she's my fave. The Koko before her DQ was better than this Koko I'm seeing now. But I love regardless, and even though I know she doesn't have much fans this time around, I still love and wish she can at least reach the finals. Abeg, vote Koko even though I know you don't like her. I promise to talk to her to improve from next week. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
genius43:

Pardon if I did sound conclusive.

I was talking in a general light, people tend to be extremely bias when it comes to some Hm.

No wahala. I don't hate Tobi, I criticised him once or twice when he's still under Ceec's charms, but that's just about it. Even Ceec that I dislike the most, you'll hardly see me criticising her. Im more onto defending the HMs than criticising them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Lol. My Koko's post is laced with humor. You'd have seen through it. That said, Koko is my fave, so I will support her and vote for her, it doesn't mean I don't realise she has her flaws and can be annoying. Yesterday, I pointed out that Koko was shedding fake tears even though I know she's my fave. The Koko before her DQ was better than this Koko I'm seeing now. But I love regardless, and even though I know she doesn't have much fans this time around, I still love and wish she can at least reach the finals. Abeg, vote Koko even though I know you don't like her. I promise to talk to her to improve from next week. cheesy

She was a better character before the DQ. This re-entry has messed up with her head and game. Can you imagine faking a cry. Even CC knew she was faking.

Let's Watch I feel she is still up to something. I can't place my hands on what it is .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

It's okay, it's your choice I respect it.

Your guy Teddy is someone else that should have taken this year's money but he did one or two things wrong and his faith was decided in the game. I wish him the very best sha.
Thanks dear, I appreciate ur honesty for admitting He was a winning material, The love-dovey thingy kinda helped things work against him in the game but am overjoyed now that bam actually loved him for real, and they are happy together outside the house, and his also getting lots of love from people. They are still my best BBN couple just like POLIKEM is FOR BBA

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Gossiper
(((((((((( GOSSIP ))))))))))))

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:

Ciao
Nobody is saying women are better than men. Your hate for Nina has given you comprehension issues.

Did Nina rape miracle? Did she have sex with herself? What kind of hypocritical attitude is this?

I quoted you regarding that comment you made, if you want to criticize somebody, you don't do it in that manner, that's destructive criticism. It can kill. You don't identify with "hoes" this particular "hoe" has good sides that you totally ignored because you hate her. Some of you are just so judgemental and it's disturbing.
Nina is not thrash, she's human, like me and you.

Eissh. My last reply to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Now you all saying miracle knew Nina had a bf from the onset I totally agree with that. But we all know that action speaks louder than word it was barely 72hours into the show before the intimate relationship started between both of them. Since then we can see how they can barely stay away from each other without being intimate. Does that make Nina look like someone that have a valuable relationship outside the house.

I remember several time even Ebuka asked her whatzup she still maintained that miracle is all she live for just few weeks later anto and khleo are back and she survived eviction that led to the eviction of Teddybam and now she calls Collins name everywhere telling us how he is better than miracle.
The worst part us that I don't know if miracle loves her that much but am sure he really likes her a lot. If you watched the show yesterday you see how she was busy emphasizing i can never date miracle in front of everyone in miracle absent. That was really insensitive of her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Like I used to say, women are the architect of their downfall. Very quick to slůt-shame their gender for a crime both genders committed. Look at how Tayo slůt-shamed Bambam and praised Teddy whereas, both Teddy and Bambam are participants in the act. If it were women, they'd drag the woman and praise the man as well. When will some women learn?
Una never rest for this matter
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekeseges(f): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check now to confirm, thanks

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channel has been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage."
pls bbn is not showing on my gotv 4613862883.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018
A Hoe with a good side is better than other hoes?

A Hoe is a Hoe... Deal with that... Nina is a Hoe grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
hinohsend:
Now I'm happy Alex would be leaving tomorrow. She distracting Tobi from the real game.

I'm not sure if she'll be leaving tomorrow, Tobi fans voted massively for her

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:

Ciao

Damn! This is intense! grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
The smack down on this thread sha. Nobody wan hear. Where is bear ato?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
codedguy1:
All those people saying Nina is not naive probably Dont know the meaning of naive.

She is plain naive to think she can be banging a guy and hope that she still has a relationship with her boyfriend outside the house.

She has played herself with her naivety thinking she was smart only for it yo now blow in her face because with this conversation with Rico she has realised that she is naive and confused.

She does not even know how to answer a question of who to let go.
I'm not sure naive is the right word to describe all that . Try wh0re instead and the description would fit perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Someone on IG said Alex is the most beautiful female HM's. Alex that's competing ugliness with Koko. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:
If U have "seen" the result pls tell me who topped and the 2nd to last on the poll....

cc sunnyflakescheesy
Be patient till tomorrow......... Don't let kill the excitement of this show. But be ready for a little smile.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Samueltemi337:
Una never rest for this matter
Lolz nothing like rest here
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Most of the comments I am reading here exemplifies why women will never be taken seriously ,why they will remain under the detects and guidance of men .

Most of you here claim you're feminists ,you are quick to loud out how you are equal to men ,how you shouldn't be treated any differently because of your gender ,forgetting that with every action comes consequence .

Feminism is all about equality .....

Equal actions and equal consequence .....

If Miracle had said he can never date Nina outside the house ,you people would have insulted him to the moon and back .
Called him a user ....
Listed all your supposed vices of men

But here you are encouraging Nina's actions ,because she is a woman.
And most of you hypocrites claim you are feminists ....of what use is the feminism you claim to practice if you give a woman a pass for what you would have used to condemn a man ?
Doesn't that make you a liar ,a confused soul and a complete idiot ?

If you want to be treated as a woman ,then don't ask to be equal to a man ,put on a face full of make up , make your bed in the kitchen and spread your legs whenever a man demands because you people are not feminists .

The hilarious thing is the stupid excuse she used to justify her stance ....they quarrel and he keeps a long face .
Why is she still all over him?
Isn't that the attitude of a typical user .
I know lots of men that keep badly behaved women around because they are good in bed but when it comes to marriage ,they start seeking for better homely women .

Doesn't that categorize them as users ?
How is Nina's behavior different from this ?

Shame on all of you supporting Evil .

This thing Nina did to Miracle will be done to your brothers and sons .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
alternate1:
Someone on IG said Alex is the most beautiful female HM's. Alex that's competing ugliness with Koko. cheesy
grin am sure that person is related to her, Ahneeka is the most beautiful of all the female housemates.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
dominique:

Lol ,she's leaving tomorrow .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

Lol ,she's leaving tomorrow .
ThreeEvilBear I like that moniker
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
grin am sure that person is related to her, Ahneeka is the most beautiful female housemate.
Well, she said amongst the remaining female HM's.

But Nina is the most beautiful followed by Cee-C, then Anto, before Alex and then Koko.

I'm sure K.brule is gay and wanted to prove a point before dating Koko. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
grin am sure that person is related to her, Ahneeka is the most beautiful female housemate.
You they mind people on instagram and twitter. Ahneeka is the most beautiful female housemates this season. tall, well built,intelligent and competitive as well. The pairing game killed her game in addition to being withdrawn in the house. If she had met the individual game, she will probably be in the game till now.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2018
please you guys should leave Nina alone, after all miracle has not told her anything all he keep saying is if the comes out, and you guys knows that miracle said he likes flirting, what if he wins the money and comes out to meet all this old mama youngy, sugar mama's, hotter girls, classic Chic's etc crushing on him since the show started, do you think he can resist it. And Nina on the other side doesn't like such, we can see from how she gets jealous of miracle flirting with princess and anto, maybe her boy friend doesn't do such so just allow her to make her choice. God knows my prayer is for them to continue after the show cos with the way pple likes them, both of them will make more and even go places.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
dominique:

Some Tobi's fan can give her only online votes. Not all Tobi's fan like her from what I have seen on IG and Twitter. Some still like Cee-C sef.

Lolu beat her hands down last time, for Tobi's fan to help her in dispatching Lolu.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
alternate1:

But Nina is the most beautiful followed by Cee-C, then Anto, before Alex and then Koko.

grin Anto before ceec to me.I guess ur right about K.brule grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
alternate1:

Nina most beautiful? I don blind? Is she really finer than ceec and anti? Nina nor be that kind fine girl o. Anto dust her wella for facial beauty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.