Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911583 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....I resemble 5k runs girls. Your sister must be a 5k runs girl for you to know what they look like.

Maybe you are pimping out your babe for 5k the way Collins pimped out Nina. You and Collins are probably one and the same.

Find a rope and hang yourself. All of you have failed. Wait and see the result of your failure when Nina leaves the house.

She will be trolled so badly, she will unbleach herself so that people won't recognise her grin. I hope you and Collins will be there to hold her hand by then.

Losers oshi tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
una still no gree hide una self inside locker abi?

Miracle may not be a saint, but he is obviously a naive, young man who was deceived by another Jezebel, Portiphar's wife incarnate in the person of Nina

The poor boy was on his own in Week 1, jejely trying to get to know other HMs and that Owerri karashika decided to go and block the innocent boy inside bathroom and was kissing him. Did he ask for kiss? No. Nina was MOLESTING him from Day 1.

When he tried to get to know other girls, that same IMSU ogbanje was crying upandan that Miraku haff kee her. Whipping emotional sentiments and emotionally blackmailing the poor boy to sticking by her. If she had tried that trash with an experienced man like Teddy A, he would have thrown her away and that would be the end of that.

Miracle is not a saint, of course not, but what he is, is an innocent, young BOY, who was misled by a practiced manipulator into believing she genuinely had feelings for him. He will not be the first man to be led on by a woman, however, he is one of few who was too pure-hearted to recognise a calculating female for what she is

Miracle is not a saint, he is a VICTIM.

Rather than come here and try to exonerate your Made-In-China manipulator by dragging Miracle into HER mess, I would suggest you and your cohorts draft a RESOUNDING APOLOGY to EVERY member of Team Mina, who genuinely thought they were witnessing a fruitful relationship, as well as to the rest of us, who saw Nina for what she was, but were dragged by your trolls
How can you hate on your fellow woman like this? I can't deal. Guys slut shame us, then we'll turn around to do same to ourselves? Where's the love for our gender? We're supposed to hold each other, help ourselves grow and not to pull each other down. I really hope you're a saint and you're liable to make heaven since you're this holy and pure.

#Distasteful.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2018
T
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Honestly Rico just lost it.It pains me that he might leave tomorrow. I will just console myself that it's a game and someone must leave.
seriously,u mean u would miss him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
When Nina told Lolu & the others that she just can't date Miracle outside the house I was like aww why now sad tho I had my suspicion & channeled it to the fact that it might be because of their constant quarrels & yea she confirmed it when she spoke to Rico about it. Her reasons are valid: *They can't resolve issues amicably(Miracle's always seeking for a third party & as a guy in the relationship he is to be more matured & seek for ways to handle misunderstandings & not blow it outta proportion). *Miracle is someone who tends to keep malice. When there's no one to settle their ish they could go on for days without talking to each other & probably avoiding each other's call. No lady would love a relationship that needs so much effort. Love is never enough in a relationship, understanding is key. So those still pained over her comments should cut her some slack & see things from her perspective.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

So, when Tobi says Ogun kee you there, he'd have been disqualified after 3 strikes, then? Coz other people can see it as death threats and provocation too.

What was the context of most of the "Ogun Kee you"?

Cos at a point it became another slang in the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

That's quite low, digging into my archives seeking to gain a pound of flesh. That's not the right way to go. However, I am a progressive and would not be dettered by ur unfounded slander. If u glory, glory not in an IELTs score or a GRE score that is transitory. It's only a slowpoke who'll go writing several exams to prove notoriety. I needed the IELTs and I hit bulls eye, I'm blessed like that.

Today is another day, and if u must engage with people, never seek to gain a pound of flesh from them by digging into their past. "Yet Michael, when he contested the body of Moses with the devil, dared not make railing accusations...." It's hard to understand but it's either we learn or become wandering stars, speaking evil of what we know not.

CeeC obviously has been the most unhappy housemate in that house, denying it is purely covering a lie. Her time will come and she won't win the 45million. I wish her well in her future endeavours, but not this money!

We are blessed beyond measure.

Bigiman 2018.
You are no progressive, you are a liar. I caught you in your lies. If you are truthful, you wouldn't worry about ur past.
This fake Big man pretender wants to form born again for me suddenly, after bashing Cee'c consistently even with lies.. Dont let me keep bringing out ur lies..
What's my business between Angel Michael and the devil?? after you have accused CeeC severally, you now remember angel Michael did not about railing accusations?? something is definitely wrong with You. You picked the wrong person to lie to..
I don't give a hoot what happens to Cee'c now or in the future, you don't sow evil and reap goodness, life will teach her hard lessons, but I wouldn't go about lying to make her seem more evil..

As per your IELTS, you did well, (better than the average Nigerian), it just felt good denting your ego grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibk03:

You are no progressive, you are a liar. I caught you in your lies. If you are truthful, you wouldn't worry about ur past.
This fake Big man pretender wants to form born again for me suddenly, after bashing Cee'c consistently even with lies.. Dont let me keep bringing out ur lies..
What's my business between Angel Michael and the devil?? after you have accused CeeC severally, you now remember angel Michael did not about railing accusations?? something is definitely wrong with You. You picked the wrong person to lie to..
I don't give a hoot what happens to Cee'c now or in the future, you don't sow evil and reap goodness, life will teach her hard lessons, but I wouldn't go about lying to make her seem more evil..

As per your IELTS, you did well, (better than the average Nigerian), it just felt good denting your ego grin grin
Oh no!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
makydebbie:
How can you hate on your fellow woman like this? I can't deal. Guys slut shame us, then we'll turn around to do same to ourselves? Where's the love for our gender? We're supposed to hold each other, help ourselves grow and not to pull each other down. I really hope you're a saint and you're liable to make heaven since you're this holy and pure.

#Distasteful.
Which one is this gender stuff you just typed here? It is disturbing. Pass your message without the gender ish. Its not every lady that has the time to do those things you listed there with another lady. Has a sexual undertone. Sometimes you just got to call a ho, a ho. I'm a ho too if I'm fvcking around.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tamiko: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
@Reddistrict...pls assist me.. bbn isnt showing on gotv.iuc number 2009565851.tank u
RedDistrict:

pls check now to confirm, thanks

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channel has been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Reussite:
When Nina told Lolu & the others that she just can't date Miracle outside the house I was like aww why now sad tho I had my suspicion & channeled it to the fact that it might be because of their constant quarrels & yea she confirmed it when she spoke to Rico about it. Her reasons are valid: *They can't resolve issues amicably(Miracle's always seeking for a third party & as a guy in the relationship he is to be more matured & seek for ways to handle misunderstandings & not blow it outta proportion). *Miracle is someone who tends to keep malice. When there's no one to settle their ish they could go on for days without talking to each other & probably avoiding each other's call. No lady would love a relationship that needs so much effort. Love is never enough in a relationship, understanding is key. So those still pained over her comments should cut her some slack & see things from her perspective.

Thanks for the observation. I decided to read through before commenting on that to see if anyone heard that.

It seems people heard her and deliberately refused to reason with her or they heard the first thing she said about not continuing the relationship and switched off their TV.

Let's cut her some slack, when she has issues with Miracle, he is more concerned about stating his one side of the case and stamping it than he is with trying to hear and understand her (I personally can't deal with that). Not saying it has to be always, but more often than not, he is always right and refuses to listen to her. He has helped her grow and he can help her be more expressive without shutting her up.(I think that's his person cos he is also a clearing agent with other housemates).

For those saying she is using Miracle, she stated since the beginning that she has a boyfriend, Miracle is aware too. But, no one in the house, to the best of the viewers knowledge, knows about the someone else he mentioned in the diary room. We were quick to cut Miracle some slack as soon as his brother gave an excuse for him but deep down we all know that there is a high chance that his brother just covered up and there is truly someone.

Ps: We react to what the housemates tell us, some people are more secretive than the rest.

oga feelgood please reconsider, yumminayum please understand her context and where she is coming from. Keep praying for your babies maybe they can sort their differences and continue after the show. Miracle has really tried, Nina has improved, let's not throw away the baby with the bath water.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Alex just complained about Rico's style of cooking and other housemates adding too much salt to the food they cook like she is a better cook..She hardly does anything in the house than to complain abt others...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hinohsend: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Now I'm happy Alex would be leaving tomorrow. She distracting Tobi from the real game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AJJ17(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

You know Rico can be very economical with the truth. Rico told her if he was the boyfriend he would be upset but that if Collins really loves her then he should be able to understand and accept her back after all he was the person that made her come to the house. He should have known that there would be consequences.

He is trying to encourage her, he is telling her to keep caring for Miracle that if she stops it could affect thier game. That the relationship she has with miracle makes him want to fall in love again.And so many bla bla bla bla.
Rico is being diplomatic..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
SPDAZZY:

Thanks for the observation. I decided to read through before commenting on that to see if anyone heard that.

It seems people heard her and deliberately refused to reason with her or they heard the first thing she said about not continuing the relationship and switched off their TV.

Let's cut her some slack, when she has issues with Miracle, he is more concerned about stating his one side of the case and stamping it than he is with trying to hear and understand her (I personally can't deal with that). Not saying it has to be always, but more often than not, he is always right and refuses to listen to her. He has helped her grow and he can help her be more expressive without shutting her up.(I think that's his person cos he is also a clearing agent with other housemates).

For those saying she is using Miracle, she stated since the beginning that she has a boyfriend, Miracle is aware too. But, no one in the house, to the best of the viewers knowledge, knows about the someone else he mentioned in the diary room. We were quick to cut Miracle some slack as soon as his brother gave an excuse for him but deep down we all know that there is a high chance that his brother just covered up and there is truly someone.

Ps: We react to what the housemates tell us, some people are more secretive than the rest.

oga feelgood please reconsider, yumminayum please understand her context and where she is coming from. Keep praying for your babies maybe they can sort their differences and continue after the show. Miracle has really tried, Nina has improved, let's not throw away the baby with the bath water.
I also wondered if they didn't watch her discussion with Rico. Yea he already knows from the onset that she has a BF so moments like this should not be alien to him & he might just have someone special outside that he chose not to disclose(I wouldn't be surprised knowing how reserved he is with info).
I think what pained the Mina fans was the fact that she said all those things to HMs she & Miracle would not chat freely with on a normal day.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akanniade10(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2018
scondy:
I still don't get how supposed adults cannot have an argument by countering with superior arguments and differing views without resulting to insults.

It just means a lot of people here do not work In structured environments. How u argue tells a lot about who you are. It's disturbing to see people actually feel cool about being insultive and vulgar.

The housemates deciding to go for bigbrother signed themselves up for scrunity . The analysis we do is part of the fun. The arguments are part of the fun. Keep it decent people.

The insults being traded here since morning is quite alarming. Majority of the culprits should have been banned.

Majority of them are KIDS

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
seriously,u mean u would miss him

I won't miss him at all,but you know how you will wish someone did better. I don't know how to explain the feeling .He has the potential to have played a better game but he just got lost.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
hinohsend:
Now I'm happy Alex would be leaving tomorrow. She distracting Tobi from the real game.
she may survive o, I noticed some of ur coTobites were voting her or u just realized she is a nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

I won't miss him at all,but you know how you will wish someone did better. I don't know how to explain the feeling .He has the potential to have played a better game but he just got lost.

Lol I get that, more like a pity thing,I guess u have a soft heart kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Euphrosyne(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018
sunnyflakes:

He said that in reference to Lolu's choice of association, as well as, information he gleaned from Anto.
I think Lolu's association is best for him cos dem Tolex and Mina act indifferent to him, so the guy just dey him level

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Which one is this gender stuff you just typed here? It is disturbing. Pass your message without the gender ish. Its not every lady that has the time to do those things you listed there with another lady. Has a sexual undertone. Sometimes you just got to call a ho, a ho. I'm a ho too if I'm fvcking around.
I specifically spoke about the gender. That's what I'm on about, it's disturbing? Keep scrolling.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
Lol I get that, more like a pity thing,I guess u have a soft heart kiss

Lol, yes I have a soft heart but I can also be caluculatively evil when there is need to be. lipsrsealed

Who do you think will win BBN 2018? Just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=SPDAZZY post=66500475]

oga feelgood please reconsider, yumminayum please understand her context and where she is coming from. Keep praying for your babies maybe they can sort their differences and continue after the show. Miracle has really tried, Nina has improved, let's not throw away the baby with the bath water. [/quote

She is using Miracle period.....That babe knows what she is doing . An owerri 21yrs girl is equal to 28 yrs lagos girl. How can you say you have a boyfriend and you kiss another man at just the first week of the game if it wasn’t a strategy

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
she may survive o, I noticed some of ur coTobites were voting her or u just realized she is a nuisance

You are correct, Alex might survive tommorrows eviction,yesterday night Tobi told her he doesn't even want to think of her exit. He also said he keeps forgetting his friends are even up for possible eviction.

I am sure in Tobi's mind he is thinking CC might go not knowing she has a decent fan base.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

But Tobi is usually joking and laughing with the people he says this to na grin and they laugh along with him.

Cee c did this just to antagonise and mock him. She even said she knows he will start crying

Even koko was jokingly cautioning her in the video, she felt it was going too far, but you want to excuse her actions and reduce it to just mere insults.

You haff joined cee c lovers grin

Anyways. Nothing will happen to cee c, this is in line with what she usually does and nothing has happened cheesy

Me? CeeC lover? No way. grin grin You should know me by now that I'm someone that can be a hater of an individual and still stand up or defend that individual if a situation to do so arises. I've always disliked CeeC from first week till now and I've never for once hidden that fact. Ceec's sob stories or regret speeches have never fooled me because I know what she's capable of. If Ceec na the upcoming presidential election, I for don buy form, contest and win. I know her too well. I don't like her.

But every Ceec's actions doesn't deserve a strike. If Biggie decides to be strict and abide by every rule or see every insult as provocation, trust me, Rico for don win tey tey as other HMs would have been DQed. Biggie is not stringent with his rules. Ceec's fans can start a campaign that Tobi's Ogun Kee You There is a death threat and should get him DQed. Biggie can decide to term Nina's "giving goat a scholarship" diss as provocation. If Biggie decides to revisit all the times HMs have not worn their mic properly and give them strikes, everybody for don jabo. Biggie overlooks many things so as not to kill the show. If Biggie becomes too strict, the HMs will be walking on egg shells and this show will turn to kiddies program.

These are grown men, tempers are bound to flare up. There's bound to be drama. These are people with different beliefs, characters, temperaments etc, there are bound to be clashes. As long as it doesn't get physical or too extreme, it's all good. No be Psquare dey argue dey disgrace themselves for public, how much more 20 strangers locked up in a house. We need drama as well, imagine if all the HMs are being goody two shoes, the show for dey boring. I don't like Ceec's character, but I don't see why she'd be given a strike.

Anyway, both CeBi and Mina-Collins drama are stale already, what's of utmost national importance right now is that if my Koko is up next week, everybody should vote for her. She's the real double wahala. Koko was brought back for reason, she deserve to be in the finals. God has a plan for her. So whenever she's up, both fans of evicted HMs and the ones up alongside her should vote my Koko please. Koko has to be in the finals, and even win the money. I'm begging on time, let's keep Koko in that house even at the expense of every other HMs remaining. Las Las, despite the hurt of loosing other HMs to eviction, as long as Koko survives, everybody go dey alright. A victory for Koko is a victory for all. tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Lol, yes I have a soft heart but I can also be caluculatively evil when there is need to be. lipsrsealed

Who do you think will win BBN 2018? Just curious smiley
grin I have my eyes on the ladies now ceec or Nina, since my man Teddy is no longer contesting angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2018
genius43:

What was the context of most of the "Ogun Kee you"?

Cos at a point it became another slang in the house.

Exactly what I'm saying. You could see that Ceec was joking around in that video. So, if you say it's provocative, CeeC fans could argue as well that Tobi's is provocative too even though I don't see it that way and feels it's normal jabs, and Ogun wee not kee anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
grin I have my eyes on the ladies now ceec or Nina, since my man Teddy is no longer contesting angry

It's okay, it's your choice I respect it.

Your guy Teddy is someone else that should have taken this year's money but he did one or two things wrong and his faith was decided in the game. I wish him the very best sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2018
genius43:

It is provocation.

No matter how you hate a housemate, always stand by the truth.

I watched every bit of it and it is pure provocation.

Can you provide posts of me hating on Tobi? Why would I hate Tobi? The HM I dislike the most is Ceec so I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:
Hmmmm...... Yum Yum grin
Had to put it our there before them go use am drag Nina after Sunday. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Beorn:

Exactly what I'm saying. You could see that Ceec was joking around in that video. So, if you say it's provocative, CeeC fans could argue as well that Tobi's is provocative too even though I don't see it that way and feels it's normal jabs, and Ogun wee not kee anybody.

She was not joking, Khloe had to caution her at a point when she saw where it was going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.