Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870509 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bluish(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
RedDistrict, please help.. Channel 29 is not showing IUC number is 2028874115. Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Are you sure your a female? Women hardly follow sports like basketball.anyway am happy we now have one thing in common.draymond green and klay thompson made it possible.
I was more impressed with Javale McGee.. The guy has improved greatly.. The blocks made against Aldridge were top notch..
K. D was also on fire, though he missed many open shots. Draymond was two rebounds to a triple double..
What team do u support??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
Shimmer1 baby,lets go and sleep. U need to reserve ur energy kiss *Phew*
azzin.

Babe is the female version of AkTheDream....the font and the red colour don dey pain me for eye since. I just dey skip her posts

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Khloe WTF?

Tattoo half of your body above your waist? shocked
Maybe because I don't like tattoos
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
mercy232:

Not a fan of CeeC thou... but I truly like her... class attracts class...
Am happy you mentioned Class not Character..Many good qualities to with the letter C but that "C" is missing that of CC's cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:
Ajisebi oyo laari, oyo osebi baba emi kankan wink kiss
Are u yoruba??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My friend...my friend, thank you o.
What's the name of this Nina's hairstyle? I like.
It really fits her. Hope it'll fit me too...I gave big head.

Ib! Hmmm!
This table you're shaking...
akam adiro ya lipsrsealed
This is damn hilarious even though I don't understand a word of igbo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
To think that Khloe and Anto are here and Mr and Mrs TeddyBam are not...absolutely freaking unfair
Aaarrrggghhhh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My friend...my friend, thank you o. What's the name of this Nina's hairstyle? I like. It really fits her. Hope it'll fit me too...I gave big head.

I dont know d name of d hairstyle but it will look lovely on u wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cecelia
The only housemate that did not make the single, one friend in the house
O du egwu really
lipsrsealed
sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ksslib:

Interesting choice.. noted.
Only if I had to choose though, I don’t mind Nina but my preferred winners would be Tobi and Miracle (Tobi first obviously)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Are u yoruba??
Yeah I am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol out of all the girls available, Nina

I love you. kiss

Giel:
Khloe WTF?

Tattoo half of your body above your waist? shocked
Maybe because I don't like tattoos

I screamed when she said it. She should have said it last week, would have given her 6 SMS votes for that. embarassed kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Giel:
Khloe WTF?
Tattoo half of your body above your waist? shocked Maybe because I don't like tattoos
Tattoo?? I've not seen it on her b4 ooo. Na wa o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
grin cheesy grin but its true nah
Lol.. cheesy cheesy Abeg just praise d gal small na.u know say na wetin babes dey like.she is pretty,though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please leave Anto alone o, should she kill herself cos her body structure is not pleasing to your eyes? Is it her fault that she was created that way. Stop it please, not nice at all reading all these especially from ladies.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
One says she ignores my posts but scrambles to read it all the time. Hypocrites much. But if she was in romance section, her energy will be activated. LMAO
If you know what's good for you and your unborn children, don't mention me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

Are you obsessed with me or what? I make sure I carefully choose who I mention in here. And who's chickening out. Are you stupid or what? If you are so dumb to comprehend what I've written, then it's not my fault.
I hope you are referring to your past and unborn generation for those that can't hold a reasonable conversion.
Je ki ori e pe o. Let your head be very very correct this night.
Bloody idiot.
Even someone that has a half brain knows how to reply properly. Why don't you show off your so-called reasonable Conversation and let me turn you into crumbles forever or rather dust.
Sorry for your maggot eating dead brain.
Alainironu.
Arrant nonsense
Look at this one . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anuty ur mouth no suppose dey fail break like ds on saturday night oo..which one you go take face ushers tomorrow grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
2pretty4u:
Please leave Anto alone o, should she kill herself cos her body structure is not pleasing to your eyes? Is it her fault that she was created that way. Stop it please, not nice at all reading all these especially from ladies.
As in eh..i don talk am tire.i dont like all dese comments especially from d ladies.Its really unfair for u to bodyshame ur fellow babe.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
som pple dy rant like mad pple nowadays

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
closerange:

Knowing how to dance at the club doesn't make you razz... Its just means that, well, YOU ARE A GOOD DANCER. Leave this talk about classy and classless dance, no one goes to the club to dance CLASSY dance..
Genevieve and Tiwa are prolly not as good a dancer as Alex is... Person wey no sabi ball go say Berbatov better pass Robben... Classy kor, Assignment ni

In terms of technique and actual football skill Berbatov is far better than robben

Probably u didn't see him play at Levakusen

Robben's got more speed and agility that's about it in comparison

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

I can type trash about someone undecided undecided undecided
You really need help. I will send my prayers to you.
Bloody fooooooooool. Your counterparts are out there doing something better with their lives, you are arguing with someone on a faceless forum who can buy you and your family together.
I weep for you like I do for Buhari
Go in peace.

I can see you beating your chest like king Kong right now..lool..the fact that it's a faceless forum doesn't mean u should be unruly..iitchy hand I guess..lool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Only if I had to choose though, I don’t mind Nina but my preferred winners would be Tobi and Miracle (Tobi first obviously)
Oh ok... Same here, Tobi first, Miracle second, then Alex third.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
fergie001:

Comman carry Nina outta here ooooooo

Hahahaha cheesy grin

No oooo, she die there! tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
honorr:

Anuty ur mouth no suppose dey fail break like ds on saturday night oo..which one you go take face ushers tomorrow grin

I try to show everybody the respect they show me. I try to be humble and state my opinions without causing trouble. That's why I rarely mention. But if someone should get on my toes ehn. Even angels leave such person.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

As in eh..i don talk am tire.i dont like all dese comments especially from d ladies.Its really unfair for u to bodyshame ur fellow babe.

Honestly, I cringe when I read some comments. Not cool at all

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I am
Wow!!!i like u already.i no dey joke with yoruba people.i luv dem die.one of d reasons why i luv Koko,teddy à and lolu. wink winku supporter bisola last year,right?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
2pretty4u:
We women are our own enemies,dats why we cant become presidents or win this BBN3.....dont let it bother u.....na d work wey we dey do wink cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
I really miss teddy-A and Bambam. Thank God teddy at least protected Bambam or else Tobi could have used his assassin mouth to destroy Bam's rep.
He gave room for my gyal cee-c to air her opinions and be herself.
Even if they are out of the house.
Its still Bamteddy for life. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
uwc, I hope she doesn't fight u when she returns without the 45m cheesy
she does look desperate to u?
All i want was for Alex to reach finals and put haters to shame, and that has happened and happy about that, she has won Dano, so am not going to be biased about that .
Abeg leave matter about who go win, is between Tobi and Miracle. And am ok with that. at least they ve tried and given a good shot in game.
Not my daughter that was unserious cry in most of her payporte games, and u want me to pat at the back and tell her u ve done well, no oo.
Let best people win am Tobi and Miracle ( atleast i know they re her friends wink ) she can come third position or second runner up grin. She has to learn that money dont fly to u, u atleast show input to earn. I will teach her many things cos she has alot to learn. But i go vote her somehow shaa

Aside i said all those things, Allow my daughter to enjoy the remaining days in the house in peace. Am still here to the end to defend her against witches and wizard. cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Wow!!!i like u already.i no dey joke with yoruba people.i luv dem die.one of d reasons why i luv Koko,teddy à and lolu. wink winku supporter bisola last year,right?
I supported Bisola last year but not because she’s Yoruba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread