Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887692 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
2pretty4u:

Honestly, I cringe when I read some comments. Not cool at all
All becos of à game.Nawa ooo.so much hâte everywhere.dis show shouldnt come back next year so wé can rest small

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ibk03:

I was more impressed with Javale McGee.. The guy has improved greatly.. The blocks made against Aldridge were top notch..
K. D was also on fire, though he missed many open shots. Draymond was two rebounds to a triple double..
What team do u support??

Warriors like you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
We women are our own enemies,dats why we cant become presidents or win this BBN3.....dont let it bother u.....na d work wey we dey do wink cheesy
Exactly, just like what happened to T-boss and what is currently happening with cee-c. Any woman that has better attributes or proves stronger in nature is a threat to their fellow women.
I tire for this gender.
I love everybody in that house except Tobi because there's more to the dude.
Vote for Cee-c.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
We women are our own enemies,dats why we cant become presidents or win this BBN3.....dont let it bother u.....na d work wey we dey do wink cheesy

True, Na really the work wey we dey do. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
mayze:

I can see you beating your chest like king Kong right now..lool..the fact that it's a faceless forum doesn't mean u should be unruly..iitchy hand I guess..lool

un·ruly\-ˈrü-lē\
adjective
: difficult to control
Full Definition
: not readily ruled, disciplined, or managed <an unruly crowd> <a mane of unruly hair>
Other forms: un·rul·i·er; un·rul·i·est
un·rul·i·ness noun
Examples
unruly pupils were given detention as a matter of course

Use your words properly. You can never know if someone is unruly through a faceless forum.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

....dis show shouldnt come back next year so wé can rest small

Like a shot to my chest, this shocked embarassed cheesy
Biggie please ignore this bit
Do not ever stop the show
I beg you Sir
mily
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

I try to show everybody the respect they show me. I try to be humble and state my opinions without causing trouble. That's why I rarely mention. But if someone should get on my toes ehn. Even angels leave such person.
please keep your cool ok.You've seem too decent for all that sort of exchange . promise u airtime if you can stop it here pretty shimmer wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:

I supported Bisola last year but not because she’s Yoruba cheesy
Nope,i didnt say u supported her cos she is yoruba.i supported her too.i just said dat i luv yoruba people.i didnt even know u be yoruba then. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Calm down and breath. No need for unnecessary arguments and dictionary quoting.
Dont bring bow and arrows here, this is a relaxation place

Me wey dey rake team****** later prefered another, no be fight. Make we calm down ni.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eeghe:

Like a shot to my chest, this shocked embarassed cheesy
Biggie please ignore this bit
Do not ever stop the show
I beg you Sir
mily
Lol.. cheesy cheesy i pray it goes for 2 to 3yrs break

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

she does look desperate to u?
All i want was for Alex to reach finals and put haters to shame, and that has happened and happy about that, she has won Dano, so am not going to be biased about that .
Abeg leave matter about who go win, is between Tobi and Miracle. And am ok with that. at least they ve tried and given a good shot in game.
Not my daughter that was unserious cry in most of her payporte games, and u want me to pat at the back and tell her u ve done well, no oo.
Let best people win am Tobi and Miracle ( atleast i know they re her friends wink ). She has to learn that money dont fly to u, u atleast show input to earn. I will teach her many things cos she has alot to learn. But i go vote her somehow shaa

Aside i said all those things, Allow my daughter to enjoy the remaining days in the house in peace. Am still here to the end to defend her against witches and wizard. cheesy grin
But u really have lots work to do in transforming that daughter of urs to a proper a lady, cos she clearly lacks manners and decorum. I guess u failed in that, when she was much younger but goodluck with her,Since u have accepted she ain't winning the money grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Are you on Nina Ship? if you are not, allow Yumminayum to respond. so far I am impressed with Team Nina's response. Our victory is yours and your victory is our victory too. Let the housemate with the highest votes win. Las Las, we shall assemble to celebrate as one.

*In Miracle's voice*

There will always be MINA. You've spoken well, any of my babies' s victory is my victory because lass lass #WeDieHere. cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Nope,i didnt say u supported her cos she is yoruba.i supported her too.i just said dat i luv yoruba people.i didnt even know u be yoruba then. kiss kiss
I suspect its a Yoruba guy that caused all this liking.. Lol
That's how Alex said her name is oluwatosin just because of Leo.

Na war

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

un·ruly\-ˈrü-lē\
adjective
: difficult to control
Full Definition
: not readily ruled, disciplined, or managed <an unruly crowd> <a mane of unruly hair>
Other forms: un·rul·i·er; un·rul·i·est
un·rul·i·ness noun
Examples
unruly pupils were given detention as a matter of course

Use your words properly. You can never know if someone is unruly through a faceless forum.

Lmao..so I must see u before I know u ain't disciplined or a troublemaker?I give up on you right now.and u can call someone razz?

synonyms: disorderly, rowdy, wild, unmanageable, uncontrollable, disobedient, disruptive, attention-seeking, undisciplined, troublemaking, rebellious, mutinous, anarchic, chaotic, lawless, insubordinate, defiant, wayward, wilful, headstrong, irrepressible, unrestrained, obstreperous, difficult, intractable, out of hand, refractory, recalcitrant; More

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eeghe:
To think that Khloe and Anto are here and Mr and Mrs TeddyBam are not is absolutely freaking unfair
Aaarrrggghhhh

Bia,why cnt u leave my gals alone??na their luck,Abeg. tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
honorr:

please keep your cool ok.You've seem too decent for all that sort of exchange . promise u airtime if you can stop it here pretty shimmer wink
I don't do this but I want to know how much airtime for me to stop?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
yvelchstores:
I suspect its a Yoruba guy that caused all this liking.. Lol
That's how Alex said her name is oluwatosin just because of Leo.

Na war
Lol.. cheesy cheesy u are crazy.i luv yoruba guys wella but its not becos of dat.i just luv their way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zozo06 I can see u in HD... abeg show ur guy some love biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol.. cheesy cheesy u are crazy.i luv yoruba guys wella but its not becos of dat.i just luv their way.
akuko. I know what u mean sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please what's the Gidi show about? Is it something similar to Big brother?
Maggiespecial:

Dnt worry, Linda ikeji will soon start her own. MADE IN GIDI... I can't wait
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
But u really have lots work to do in transforming that daughter of urs to a proper a lady, cos she clearly lacks manners and decorum. I guess u failed in that, when she was much younger but goodluck with her,Since u have accepted she ain't winning the money grin
Mama Alex finally acceptés d truth. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

I don't do this but I want to know how much airtime for me to stop?
will 2k make you take a light breath and smile wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
yvelchstores:
akuko. I know what u mean sha.
Is d truth ooo.is not becos of their guys.infact i Have never dated à yoruba guy before but i want ti get married to one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Deny all you want, we know we know. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
Manners like what? Is she putting people down. Anyway there are three sins of Alex I know I will tell u later (her childishness is still contributory to most of her miss behaviour) Till the finals i will say the sins of the remaining finalist, that they need amend.
just remember to tell ur Teddy the easiest way to his stardom is humility, he needs that in his life.
Ur new team Cee C wont win the money as well. so gracias

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
Please what's the Gidi show about? Is it something similar to Big brother?

Yes but Dia wnt be vote, no eviction too. I dnt know if it will be interesting like big brother..... But she called it a reality show also.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
mayze:

Lmao..so I must see u before I know u ain't disciplined or a troublemaker?I give up on you right now.and u can call someone razz?

synonyms: disorderly, rowdy, wild, unmanageable, uncontrollable, disobedient, disruptive, attention-seeking, undisciplined, troublemaking, rebellious, mutinous, anarchic, chaotic, lawless, insubordinate, defiant, wayward, wilful, headstrong, irrepressible, unrestrained, obstreperous, difficult, intractable, out of hand, refractory, recalcitrant; More

Now I can see why you lack all forms of home training.
No.1. you asked me what I have ever achieved in life because I wanted my opinion on a show in which it should be so
No. 2. You asked me to have given an intellectual response but I rather gave gutter
No 3. You called me a coward(that I was trying to chicken out).
No. 4. You said I am just frustrated.
No. 5. You said I lack discipline because I gave you a better dictionary meaning

Wow, you decided to come unto me first, but trust me I will not cower. I have your time tonight. undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Ok cheesy

Glad we endear you to us cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Are u done, we ve heard u. Thank u, u can now swerve

Hmm. You better be very careful. Last warning.
Vote for Cee-c

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Loto though, they can use bedroom voice die. Hian!! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

Now I can see why you lack all forms of home training.
No.1. you asked me what I have ever achieved in life because I wanted my opinion on a show in which it should be so
No. 2. You asked me to have given an intellectual response but I rather gave gutter
No 3. You called me a coward(that I was trying to chicken out).
No. 4. You said I am just frustrated.
No. 5. You said I lack discipline because I gave you a better dictionary meaning

Wow, you decided to come unto me first, but trust me I will not cower. I have your time tonight. undecided undecided
Lmao..you can sip ribena now..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Deny all you want, we know we know. tongue

Lol...na u know ooo.but sha,i will luv to fall in love with a yoruba guy and also get married.i want to learn dere language too. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread