Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870509 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oyaaa, strong women don take position... lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
honorr:

will 2k make you take a light breath and smile wink

No, I won't accept the money for anything. I will protect my pride. My problem is stupid people should just stop mentioning me. That's all. Or if you want to mention me, it should be sensible, argument or no argument.
An example was blackwidow yesterday. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Manners like what? Is she putting people down. Anyway there are three sins of Alex I know I will tell u later (her childishness is still contributory to most of her miss behaviour) Till the finals i will say the sins of the remaining finalist, that they need amend.
just remember to tell ur Teddy the easiest way to his stardom is humility, he needs that in his life.
Ur new team Cee C wont win the money as well. so gracias
Nice lesson on Humility,am moved but sorry to as you mam, are you humble yourself? how abt ur daughter Alex,is she as humble as you required Teddy to be?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Mama Alex finally acceptés d truth. grin grin
Which truth, u think am blind person and hypocrite like u that will see the truth and hide it. and shout crucify ur schoolmate like seriously?
Anyway sha, by sunday next week, i go still table it down to u, which house mate loose las las between Alex and ur Cee C and Khloe
Cause one is going home empty handed as she came. tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Loto though, they can use bedroom voice die. Hian!! undecided
How u take know say na bedroom voice?u don use am before?? grin ; cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
who else saw the look, "strong woman" Cece gave tobi, in the closet uncle cameraman no dey try at all
hahahaha... innocent Alex still running errands, for "poshed" barrister...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Frankdammy, lol

I'm not really concentrating, from the little I have watched the housemates are just chilling, mina, loto, koko, Ceec were on the dinning, mina and loto eating

Tolex in the dressing room gisting(I wasn't paying attention).

Lolu and anto are now on their bed gisting
Koko, alex and Ceec in the dressing room

Tobi went to brush his teeth, he now came to show Alex.

Nothing serious really.. Goodnight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Alex is just capitalising on Tobi's low self esteem. This is the strategy exactly. She knows what she came to do in that house. She knows how to act and behave, what to say, that would be in tune with Tobi.
It's like the chief executive of manipulation is being manipulated himself.
Anyway they fit each other.
Cee-c will never compromise her attributes for any man but rather wait for the kind of man that will complement her.
I love you cee-c. Keep being you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ibk03:

This is damn hilarious even though I don't understand a word of igbo

LOL. It means "my hand no dey"... wink

Thanks @ Heebah kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
honorr:

Nice lesson on Humility,am moved but sorry to as you mam, are you humble yourself? how abt ur daughter Alex,is she as humble as you required Teddy to be?
thats an advice though, u can take it or attack the sender
About Alex, she will learn she is till 22 (at that age u think u know everything but actually u dont much) so she will learn.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Be like meeting go soon start..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
ceec for toilet grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
stephleena:
who else saw the look, "strong woman" Cece gave tobi, in the closet
uncle cameraman no dey try at all

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Manners like what? Is she putting people down. Anyway there are three sins of Alex I know I will tell u later (her childishness is still contributory to most of her miss behaviour) Till the finals i will say the sins of the remaining finalist, that they need amend.
just remember to tell ur Teddy the easiest way to his stardom is humility, he needs that in his life.
Ur new team Cee C wont win the money as well. so gracias
Hahahaha u are the most confused mother I have ever seen cheesy and I pity u cos u haven't even realised her major problem up till now, which puts u both in a deep mess cos u aren't leaving that bondage soon angryexcept the gods come to ur rescue grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
stephleena:
who else saw the look, "strong woman" Cece gave tobi, in the closet
uncle cameraman no dey try at all

Reality of life is gradually setting in. By this time Next Week Sunday it will be all over. Housemates will face real life from there. And no more people here ranting anyhow to defend anyone.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
yvelchstores:
I suspect its a Yoruba guy that caused all this liking.. Lol
That's how Alex said her name is oluwatosin just because of Leo.

Na war
Lol are you serious? cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
Hahahaha u are the most confused mother I have ever seen cheesy and I pity u cos u haven't even realised her major problem up till now, which puts u both in a deep mess cos u aren't leaving that bondage soon angryexcept the gods come to ur rescue grin
ok oo
thank u
Atleast ur unconfused ones watching my confused daughter from the outside. Still battling with their toilet fame tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Which truth, u think am blind person and hypocrite like u that will see the truth and hide it. and shout crucify ur schoolmate like seriously?
Anyway sha, by sunday next week, i go still table it down to u, which house mate loose las las between Alex and ur Cee C and Khloe
Cause one is going home empty handed as she came. tongue tongue
Its hypocrites like u dat will be d first to call others what u ar.u should be able to take what u dish out to others.i dont know Koko 's chances now but i know cee c will be miles ahead of ur Alex.there is no two ways about it.Mama Alex,for d record i never crucified alex here.i just pointed out her gossip ways like others.So Becos alex was my schoolmate,i should support her even if she does something bad,abi?? U need sleep to refresh ur brain.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

No, I won't accept the money for anything. I will protect my pride. My problem is stupid people should just stop mentioning me. That's all. Or if you want to mention me, it should be sensible, argument or no argument.
An example was blackwidow yesterday. smiley
Well,be calm nor be for CCee fans.
You know its quite funny how Pride goes before a Fall.
Pretty shimmer pls PM me when ure calm ok wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
We women are our own enemies,dats why we cant become presidents or win this BBN3.....dont let it bother u.....na d work wey we dey do wink cheesy
Bisola, was supposed to be the winner of " see gobe" edition, but efe took it, with "pity votes".., But we all can, attest she's doing soo good in her chosen field. In this edition, if a female were to win it would have been ifu ennada, unfortunately DAT pairing with Leo, caused her untimely exit.
Gender issues apart, wen u see something wrong, speak it irrespective of the gender..CeCe is " sick", aggressive, sadistic, and possessive, weak and soo obsessive..but awon "strong women", expect us to support and keep quiet, coz she's a woman.. that's nonsense!!!!..
CeCe, is crazy but not yet running on the streets.. for all I can recall, t.boss was only hated for " how she carried herself "..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Its hypocrites like u dat will be d first to call others what u ar.u should be able to take what u dish out to others.i dont know Koko 's chances now but i know cee c will be miles ahead of ur Alex.there is no two ways about it.Mama Alex,for d record i never crucified alex here.i just pointed out her gossip ways like others.So Becos alex was my schoolmate,i should support her even if she does something bad,abi?? U need sleep to refresh ur brain.
e be like u and styrese just remembered this lady tonight. See as una deh give am uppercut anyhow. biko suicide is it allowed?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

ok oo
thank u
Atleast ur unconfused ones watching my confused daughter from the outside. Still battling with their toilet fame tongue tongue
U see what i was saying??u like throwing demeaning words at other housemates but when dey come for alex,u start writing rubbish and quoting bible up and down as if u dey sunday school service.Nonsense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
janefrancisca:
Life lessons 101 from TOLEX

Alex and Tobi accepted each other without trying to change for any reason. In the process, they became friends,they grew and became very happy. In life, be with someone who brings you joy, don't try to change them. Give your partner peace and watch them become better.

Yh don't change dem i agree bt has alex made tobi a better person? Im not quite sure. B4 u come at me im not saying cee c did either bt u get my point?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:
Alex is just capitalising on Tobi's low self esteem. This is the strategy exactly. She knows what she came to do in that house. She knows how to act and behave, what to say, that would be in tune with Tobi.
It's like the chief executive of manipulation is being manipulated himself.
Anyway they fit each other.
Cee-c will never compromise her attributes for any man but rather wait for the kind of man that will complement her.
I love you cee-c. Keep being you.
hmm...u really think she is faking all these? I distinctly remember what I told my hubby during the first party they had in BBN, I told him tobi and alex would make really great friends and that tobi and ceec were really not compatible. My hubby thought otherwise, said Alex liked guys like teddy A. Now i don't know about that last bit but one thing I know is Alex is one girl who forgets about 80 percent of the time that there are cameras. She isn't manipulative, just extremely loud and blunt. sincerely I really think she is just being herself and tobi likes her like that, crawcraw and all.
About ceec, her hips just confused him but their personalities are very wide apart.Leo and ceec would have worked better

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
stephleena:

Bisola, was supposed to be the winner of " see gobe" edition, but efe took it, with "pity votes".., But we all can, attest she's doing soo good in her chosen field. In this edition, if a female were to win it would have been ifu ennada, unfortunately DAT pairing with Leo, caused her untimely exit.
Gender issues apart, wen u see something wrong, speak it irrespective of the gender..CeCe is " sick", aggressive, sadistic, and possessive, weak and soo obsessive..but awon "strong women", expect us to support and keep quiet, coz she's a woman.. that's nonsense!!!!..
CeCe, is crazy but not yet running on the streets.. for all I can recall, t.boss was only hated for " how she carried herself "..
Mehnnnn Stephh,u burst my faromen with this...so true but sha get ready for those CeCe fans here oo,their mouth sharp pass two edged sword oo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Next person who gets banned and comes back with an alternate should please register the monicker ‘PoshedBarrister’ grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

thats an advice though, u can take it or attack the sender
About Alex, she will learn she is till 22 (at that age u think u know everything but actually u dont much) so she will learn.
Na lie,dat gal can never learn anything.age is not an excuse for someone to learn about humility.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh don't change dem i agree bt has alex made tobi a better person? Im not quite sure. B4 u come at me im not saying cee c did either bt u get my point?
Alex drew the real tobi out, I think that is a good start for a three months relationship

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Naa so e dey take start oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:
Next person who gets banned and comes back with an alternate should please register the monicker ‘PoshedBarrister’ grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tolex
Wawuu gist
lipsrsealed

Alex is not good for Tobi, simple
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Munzy14:

e be like u and styrese just remembered this lady tonight. See as una deh give am uppercut anyhow. biko suicide is it allowed?
cheesy : cheesy Dat babe na real hypocrite..u need to see d way she just dey talk trash about cee c and Koko especially cee c as if d babe thief her hubby.she needs lumapil to drink for her headache

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67