Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872409 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Really? Your cousin decamped? grin

How much does your cousin vote with? Say it, I'll double whatever effort he/she put in before now kiss

In short for saying this... tongue

Is he even voting? grin cheesy grin

I'm just glad that the goat is back to his senses. I can't imagine him bringing that kinda babe home...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ksslib:
Conspiracy theorists were blabbing and foaming in the mouth not until biggy shut them up by gathering everybody in the lounge and played the clip

Thank you biggie for telling Tobi not get involved in the drama. You cannot continue to provoke somebody then when he reaches his elastic limit and reacts, you both get a strike. Nice one.

If we want to talk conspiracy, let's start from the day cee-c said she received a call from her father.

Let's start from that very beautiful day biggie warned Tobi not to provoke her royal lashes when it was clear as daylight that she was the provocator as usual.

Let's start from how her antecedents should have gotten her a disqualification long long ago.

Let's start from how unhonorable barrister cynthia Nwadiora tried to defame Tobi and scar him for life when she alleged he sexually harassed her and Biggy did nothing about it.

Let's talk about the strike Tobi got for conspiring to nominate barrister cynthia Nwadiora even though he time and time again told biggy he never conspired to nominate her but admitted he only spoke about her. A thing every housemate, including herself, does.

Conspiracy aside, put it at the back of your skulls that if come Sunday, Alex is announced the winner, then it means it was Alex the viewers voted for.

You think Deloitte is an ajegunle organization? You think Deloitte, a reputable global audit firm, will soil all they've worked decades to achieve just for one stupid inconsequential show that pays peanuts?

If you say biggy manipulates, then fine, I cannot vouch for the organizers. However, Biggy can only manipulate what they want the viewers to see to an extent but biggy cannot manipulate the votes because biggy does not handle/count the votes, Deloitte does.

Deloitte is a brand.. a reputable global brand. Get that into your skull. Nigeria is corrupt, yes I know. Corruption has been subconsciously ingrained in the psyche of an average Nigerian, yes I know. But above all, that's not an excuse for stupidity.

Better save your tears cos if you cry me a river today.. come Sunday, you must still cry me that ocean...
Loool. You know, I found it funny when some TeddyA fans accused Deloitte of rigging. Some people legit think Deloitte is some local auditing firm based out of Surulere or something. Deloitte is the biggest accounting firm in the world. If you think they're actually going to risk their reputation over some reality TV show out of Africa for that matter, think again. They ain't on that level.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Team Miracle, be very scared. Tobi's fans have multiplied exponentially

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

I know right grin cheesy

I know I belong to the Losers Coalition.

Now face front and keep voting kiss
You cannever be in losers coalitions. neglect unnecessary mentions bro.
Cee-C has been pushed to the wall. any sane huma can act when pushed to the world. A strike is given. it won't stop Cee-C supporters. Only her vs caucus of four. They dislike her, we all watxhed their celebration on Sunday thinking they are the only ones left. she is in a battle surrounded by enemies. I don't blame her for vexing. I blame her for taking it too lengthy and brutal.
It's Team Cee-C we live here.
In Cee-C we are coasting to victory come Sunday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
I really pity her.

Once the show is over, CeeC would have achieved nothing

She couldn't win any of the prizes in the house

She couldn't win Payporte

She couldn't win HoH and was stripped of the one wey dem even dash her

She couldn't win a man

She couldn't win a true friend

She can't win the 45M

...but it gets worse, the impact of her poor behaviour.

Nobody in the industry will want to help her. Ebuka will avoid her like a plague, none of the sponsors will give her a contract (she won't even steal Miyonse's role in that Samvita advert), no businessman will want to use her to promote anything, except for negative purposes.

She is essentially, ROTTEN MARKET.

PS: Linda Ikeji is right, any woman crazy enough to talk to a man the way CeeC talked to Tobi, is likely to end up in a bodybag and nobody will even ask about her because the whole world knew she was a mean soul.
SHE COULDNT WIN PAYPORTE? THE EARLIER YOU CHANGE THAT 1653 ATTACHMENT, THE BETTER FOR YOU.. A LYING ATTENTION SEEKER..
WATCH HOW SHEE WILL TWIST OR QUICK EDIT IT LIKE SHE DID ON SUNDAY..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Is he even voting? grin cheesy grin

I'm just glad that the goat is back to his senses. I can't imagine him bringing that kinda babe home...
REALLY?I PRAY SHE BRINGS SOMONE LIKE YOUR NINA OR ALEX..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
My babies are smart arses. Tolex, watch out. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:
I no fit laugh oo, I heard say cee c is d most beautiful girl on earth..... Haaaaa

Tobi fan page.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Twitter folks are too savage! cheesy

After #BBNaija Big Brother ends on Sunday, one of the housemates should be checked into a very good psychiatric home in South Africa for the next one year. If you know who, then I am right and you agree. If you don't know who, it means you should be the one to be checked in

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CircleOfWilis: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

When ur middle meningeal arteries ruptures from the trouble induced HBP, u'll know that marriage is no kidstuff @ Circle of Willis.
her kind of trouble is antihypertensive

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

SHE COULDNT WIN PAYPORTE? THE EARLIER YOU CHANGE THAT 1653 ATTACHMENT, THE BETTER FOR YOU.. A LYING ATTENTION SEEKER..
WATCH HOW SHEE WILL TWIST OR QUICK EDIT IT LIKE SHE DID ON SUNDAY..
I know you don't have sense, so let me break it down for you.

She could not win the Payporte Ultimate Arena Champion. You know, the one Miracle already won

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

REALLY?I PRAY SHE BRINGS SOMONE LIKE YOUR NINA OR ALEX..

Alex is a no no. Nina? I'll be her favourite in-law. kiss kiss

I pray you marry a Ceec, do I hear you scream Amen? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

I swear God forbid,infact Satan forbid..
If na me is either say I stamp her cheeks or I tell her wetin go make her depressed wey go lead to suicide.

Imagine the sore bitter loser that havnt won anytin asking tobi a 4 time head of house the special thing he has done in the house.
grin you've said it all. It's either I turn into a Mexican plastic surgeon(no disrespect to them) by redesigning her face especially her nose. I'll turn her into the physical demon she's representing.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Anyone that knows this cee c should warn her that if that afonja tobi wins big brother due to her recent display of stupidity, i will whack her. I don't care if she is my kinsman. Every igbo fan of bbn must ensure that miracle wins this show.
Please chill on the tribal bants #OneNigeria

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:
My babies are smart arses. Tolex, watch out. tongue
What hapun..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX HAS EXPOSED BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK... LOL

ALEX JUST TOLD MIRACLE WHILE THEY WERE UPSTAIRS, THAT BIGGIE TOLD TOBI AND ALEX TO AVOID ANY CONVERSATION(CEE-C)THAT INVOLVES CEE-C.... HAHAHAHAHA

I SAID IT EARLIER THAT BIGGIE IS RESTLESS AND NOT HAPPY BECAUSE CEE-C WAS EXPOSING THEIR ANNOUNCEMENTED HOUSEMATE TOBI.... LOL

BIG BROTHER AND HERITAGE BANK H HA VE BEEN DISHRACING THEIRSELVES SINCE LAST NIGHT.. DOING EVERYTHING TO PROTECT TOBI... CHAI
NOT SURPRISED WITH THE STRIKE THAT WAS GIVEN TO CEE-C AFTER SHE EXPOSED TOBI

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
There is nothing like pity vote. All HM's are up and people that wanted to vote hd made their decisions. Pity vote is only possible when HM's weren't up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you are right. I guess we r both sort of leaning on the same tree

Yes sir
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:

She could not win the Payporte Ultimate Arena Champion. You know, the one Miracle already won
I KNEW SHE GONNA TWIST IT LIKE THAT HER 1653 ATTACHMENT..

SAKPARI WOMAN.... HAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Anyone that knows this cee c should warn her that if that afonja tobi wins big brother due to her recent display of stupidity, i will whack her. I don't care if she is my kinsman. Every igbo fan of bbn must ensure that miracle wins this show. Already delivered 400 votes for miracle. More votes are on the way.

You want to go tribal with this? Chinekeeeeeee!!! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:

It might even be Biggie that set him up to go and provoke Cee-C amidst his sex rumours circulating to gain pity votes.
Lol

Aki, You Are Rightgrin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Anyone that knows this cee c should warn her that if that afonja tobi wins big brother due to her recent display of stupidity, i will whack her. I don't care if she is my kinsman. Every igbo fan of bbn must ensure that miracle wins this show. Already delivered 400 votes for miracle. More votes are on the way.
Carry your tribalism and get the fvck out of here you stupid nonentity.

Grand commander of the federal republic of stupidity, this isn't politics section. Your stupidity stench like a body odour.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
sunnyflakes:
Please can somebody please explain to me what Tobi is upto with Cee-c right now. Because I am not getting it.

Who else remembered when i sought for this clarification. Then i saw this Cee-c and Tobi saga coming. Yes, Cee-c is a toxic somebody, the more reason Tobi should give her space. I will not say more to avoid the unimaginable. The only reason Cee-c will not haul a tirade of insult at Miracle is because he avoids her as much as possible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Alex is a no no. Nina? I'll be her favourite in-law. kiss kiss

I pray you marry a Ceec, do I hear you scream Amen? undecided
WHY NO NO NO? IS YOUR NINA BETTER THAN HER? LOL

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

I really tip my hat to tobi, he was extremely matured!! This is what some married women do to their husbands. it doesn't make a man weak, it only shows they are strong enough not to strike a woman. I despise women who emasculate's a man!! Yuck!
. Thank you jare my sister. You've spoken well. But truthfully speaking I don't think you're innocent in that 'emasculating of men through words' case. For some weird,psychotic reason,women tend to gain pleasure belittling men and it's been happening for ages yet we get to be the ones who are punished for reacting. It makes them feel like they have an edge over us.

It would be nice if you're different,but it would also be most rare. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
I have always maintained my unshakable stand that of all the housemates to grace this show, barrister cynthia Nwadiora has the lowest number of true fans.

Just so you know, there's a technical difference between a fan and a supporter, for the purpose of this argument.

I can confidently beat my hand on my chest and say most people who support her do it out of spite for Tobi, others do it for their love of drama because of course, people love controversy, and the other fraction are leftovers from the now defunct Ceebi clan who still can't let go. Have you wondered why most of her supporters love the prospect of a Ceebi comeback more than even her winning the grand price?

Of course I am not ruling the fact that they're people out there who see themselves in her and as a result, support and lover her genuinely, but how many are these people?

She said she sees pity whenever she looks at Lolu and Tobi, but is that not an irony if we consider that the backbone of her fan base was built out of pity?

Even Nina the acclaimed dumbstress of the house has people who genuinely love her for who she is. Miracle does. Tobi does. And these people have people voting for them because they want them to win.

Barrister cynthia, on the other hand, has people voting for her all because they don't want another person to win. You see the difference?

I can go on and on but summary is: cee-c has no true fans. She might do but when you compare it to those voting her due to the reasons I mentioned, you'll understand why I said she has no true fans.

Going back to the beginning of my post, I gave a contextual differentiation between a supporter and a fan. People vote and support cee-c yes, but they are not are fans.

To them, Cee-c is a strategy to spite certain people from winning, Tobi most especially, but to true fans of all the housemates that have graced this show, it's not a strategy, but a support borne out of true love and individual likeness.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:

MADAM BREAK IT DOWN..... HELP US BREAK DOWN THIS POST OF YOURS

safarigirl:
Please, Papiikush and members of this thread, we will be exposing how each of these HMs entered the house, because we know say their ways no pure

I will kick it off with Tobi (Bakare)

Tobi is the younger brother of the guy who runs KraksTV, he is also an employee of Heritage Bank, one of the sponsors of the show. That is how Tobi got into the house

I will be coming up with another HM soon
I DARE YOU TO BREAK IT DOWN... LOLOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
OldBeer:
Chai!

Ceec, we almost had this thing in the bag.

This was just the final week, you should have mellowed.

I understand you because I also had anger issues like you.

But unlike me, you don't even want to admit that you have a problem. And that would make it hard for you to even progress.
I hope you come out, see clips of your time in the house, identify your demons and fight them.

I still luh ya baby gurl but mehn....

[s]Lemme check if team Miracle is still selling forms.
[/s] grin grin
No mad man accepts he's mad. Don't fault her much, she doesn't see anything wrong in her behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
Carry your tribalism and get the fvck out of here you stupid nonentity.

Grand commander of the federal republic of stupidity, this isn't politics section. Your stupidity stench like a body odour.
Afonja dogs bore me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Will yu shut de Fcck up..Yu are not Igbo..Yu are one of those pipu trying dia best to bring tribalism into the show.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.