Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872761 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Anyone that knows this cee c should warn her that if that afonja tobi wins big brother due to her recent display of stupidity, i will whack her. I don't care if she is my kinsman. Every igbo fan of bbn must ensure that miracle wins this show. Already delivered 400 votes for miracle. More votes are on the way.
Will yu shut de Fcck up..Yu are not Igbo..Yu are one of those pipu trying dia best to bring tribalism into the show. angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ksslib:
[s] I have always maintained my unshakable stand that of all the housemates to grace this show, barrister cynthia Nwadiora has the lowest number of true fans.

Just so you know, there's a technical difference between a fan and a supporter, for the purpose of this argument.

I can confidently beat my hand on my chest and say most people who support her do it out of spite for Tobi, others do it for their love of drama because of course, people love controversy, and the other fraction are leftovers from the now defunct Ceebi clan who still can't let go. Have you wondered why most of her supporters love the prospect of a Ceebi comeback more than even her winning the grand price?

Of course I am not ruling the fact that they're people out there who see themselves in her and as a result, support and lover her genuinely, but how many are these people?

She said she sees pity whenever she looks at Lolu and Tobi, but is that not an irony if we consider that the backbone of her fan base was built out of pity?

Even Nina the acclaimed dumbstress of the house has people who genuinely love her for who she is. Miracle does. Tobi does. And these people have people voting for them because they want them to win.

Barrister cynthia, on the other hand, has people voting for her all because they don't want another person to win. You see the difference?

I can go on and on but summary is: cee-c has no true fans. She might do but when you compare it to those voting her due to the reasons I mentioned, you'll understand why I said she has no true fans.

Going back to the beginning of my post, I gave a contextual differentiation between a supporter and a fan. People vote and support cee-c yes, but they are not are fans.

To them, Cee-c is a strategy to spite certain people from winning, Tobi most especially, but to true fans of all the housemates that have graced this show, it's not a strategy, but a support borne out of true love and individual likeness.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lol.
Tbh, I would love Cee-C to win, just to see the arrogant self entitled cool facade wiped of that mirabully and also, the gloating of that aunty Tobi destroyed. I don't like the two of them. In fact, I believe both are manipulators and hypocrites. These are the thing they have in common. While one is a bully/abuser, the other is not trustworthy.

What's with Miradull telling Nina not to involve hms into their quarell yet was the one that brought in the whole community just to prove he was right? He was angry because Nina said his indomie wasn't sweet but was the same guy that insulted Nina on her cooking and called it salting. Doesn't like being walked out on but walked out on Nina. Doesn't like people cutting in while talking but has done that to Khloe and Nina several times.

How do you think an abuser often looks like?He often loves to prey on the indecisive folks that are weak, telling his weak victim how nobody cares about them except only him. Inadvertly, he would strip of his victim's self confidence and make him/her dependent on him alone. Afterwards, the abuse come in subtly.. We know the rest already. It's no wonder he doesn't love people interfering in his squabble and would never admit he's ever wrong.

Such kind would tell his partner to rub powder on her abused face and dare not to tell anyone what happened to her. Inwardly, we know they are insecure little folks who tend to control people to feel good about themselves. I'm sure he would have lost that cool facade and shown himself completely if it weren't for biggie house. So, tell me if this kind is not worse than Cee-C? The fact that he was insecure about Lolu's intelligence tells it all.

As for Tobi, he's a betrayer and manipulative. I don't even need to write much on him because he's completely shown what he is. I would also say he's unpredictatble and has no common ground nor principles. Just like the wind, it goes where it's directed. This helps in his adaptability to any kind of challenges faced by him but it also shows he can't be trusted.
Anyway, make sure you VOTE Cee-C.
You just confirmed my thought now, you are a complete miracle fan and follower. This is called "keeping up with miracle" .Make sure you follow him on his Instagram, twitter and facebook account to be able to know when he looses his cool after leaving bbn house. Oh! One more thing, remember to SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052 and your life will never remain the same. Oya chop kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

WHY NO NO NO? IS YOUR NINA BETTER THAN HER? LOL

You didn't say Amen to my prayer? shocked cheesy

I don't know if my Nina is better than her but I love my Nina... kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
I just had the feeling to do this grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vykta: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Who else remembered when i sought for this clarification. Then i saw this Cee-c and Tobi saga coming. Yes, Cee-c is a toxic somebody, the more reason Tobi should give her space. I will not say more to avoid the unimaginable. The only reason Cee-c will not haul a tirade of insult at Miracle is because he avoids her as much as possible.

Thank God someone has said the obvious... That's why Miracle will win the prize last last, cos even though he doesn't like CeeCee that much... he doesn't put himself in her business to warrant insults... And that is a REAL MAN...

Miracle for the money
But sha Vote CeeCee cheesy for the drama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:

Afonja dogs bore me.
-----> Don't stop swerving .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie, thank you for making Cee'c watch herself.

I think this, even more than the strike is enough to make her take a retrospective look at her strategy.

When you are in the middle of drama, it can be sweet but when you are an onlooker to the drama, it can be disgusting.

I noticed genuine shock and self horror when she watched that clip and knew she really went overboard.

Irrespective of what she says, she was ashamed and deservedly so.

Those days of claiming that she does not insult people are definitely over.

Even her calling of Tobi was insightful as it showed that in her moment of shame, she still turned to the person who mattered most irrespective of what she says.

Tobi, well done with your beautiful kind words to her.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
Anyone that knows this cee c should warn her that if that afonja tobi wins big brother due to her recent display of stupidity, i will whack her. I don't care if she is my kinsman. Every igbo fan of bbn must ensure that miracle wins this show. Already delivered 400 votes for miracle. More votes are on the way.

400 x #30 = #12,000. Hmmmmmm. The thunder way go strike u dey do press up for Sambisa forest.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Will yu shut de Fcck up..Yu are not Igbo..Yu are one of those pipu trying dia best to bring tribalism into the show. angry
And you claim to be Igbo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
My fellow CECE fans it's time to join team Miracle.
Lets deal with that gossip named tobi let's make sure he dosent smell the third position.

Let's channel our vote to Miracle. cool

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Folks this's is just a game o. Remember Ebuka warned that hm's should be careful about overdoing things because they feel that's what there fans like about them.. Cee-C is just playing a GAME sometimes it cliques sometimes it doesn't. PLEASES this's just a game and they're not outside for the no of periods they're are there to know viewers perceptions about anything. She might just be a very likable person outside the house. Meanwhile this's the first time I'll ever be glued to my tv watching bbn and its because of Cee-C I must confess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
SIRmanjar:
Lets deal with that gossip named tobi let's make sure he dosent smell the third position.

Real recognizes real.We know impostors. I can smell your Miracle aura from a mile away.

Stop claiming like you were ever for her tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats Rico Swarvey, wish you more success.

Emotions is out now.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi is sailing with the pity votes

The good thing is that we have only two days left

The bad thing is that we have over two days left...

Go and vote team Miracle..

Or all your efforts up to this point will be for nothing...

You people created the fraud Toracle and hyped it to high heavens...

Here is a chance to clean up your mess

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
TOBI HAS STARTED GOSSIPING CEE-C AGAIN WITH ALEX......

NA WA OOO..I DONT BLAME YOU BUT BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK.. CONTUNUUUU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-C fans keep voting, I just noticed a handle saying he regret ever voting Cee-C, I checked his post history and noticed he had been a hater.

They are trying to distract us.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Who else remembered when i sought for this clarification. Then i saw this Cee-c and Tobi saga coming. Yes, Cee-c is a toxic somebody, the more reason Tobi should give her space. I will not say more to avoid the unimaginable. The only reason Cee-c will not haul a tirade of insult at Miracle is because he avoids her as much as possible.
He has given her space severally to no avail.she even attempted to provoke miracle before miracle shut her down

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
blackwidow123:

Loool. You know, I found it funny when some TeddyA fans accused Deloitte of rigging. Some people legit think Deloitte is some local auditing firm based out of Surulere or something. Deloitte is the biggest accounting firm in the world. If you think they're actually going to risk their reputation over some reality TV show out of Africa for that matter, think again. They ain't on that level.
Don't mind them. Nigerians must always cry foul for everything that does not go their way. What do you expect from people who still blame witches and wizards for their failures in life.

It is because of this set of people the organizers decided they will always use a reputable brand to handle the delicate process of collating votes but still, dem dey blab.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Real recognizes real.We know impostors. I can smell your Miracle aura from a mile away.

Stop claiming like you were ever for her tongue
I am team anto but she is gone..So I am left with miracle ad cece..
Let's join team Miracle so that sister tobi the gossip won't smell third..Look at what he has done to our cece. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Do you mean to tell me that we have some men who daily wake up and sleep with Cee-cee kind of girlfriend/wife in their home?

The kind of woman who will go any length to hurl curses and abuses on another man?

Mehn, those words were horrible and harsh to say the least.

I can't believe what I just watched on my screen.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:
oga, we don't do tribalism here. Check the next section please, thank you. But Meanwhile keep sending your vote.

VOTE Miracle to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
MamBi:
Biggie, thank you for making Cee'c watch herself.

I think this, even more than the strike is enough to make her take a retrospective look at her strategy.

When you are in the middle of drama, it can be sweet but when you are an onlooker to the drama, it can be disgusting.

I noticed genuine shock and self horror when she watched that clip and knew she really went overboard.

Irrespective of what she says, she was ashamed and deservedly so.

Those days of claiming that she does not insult people are definitely over.

Even her calling of Tobi was insightful as it showed that in her moment of shame, she still turned to the person who mattered most irrespective of what she says.

Tobi, well done with your beautiful kind words to her.
Thank you for not dragging her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
SIRmanjar:
[s] My fellow CECE fans it's time to join team Miracle.

Let's channel our vote to Miracle. cool [/s]
RUBBISH TALK..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Mumu. You and sense are world apart.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Something you should notice is, all the celebrities dragging Cee-C on Twitter are IRRELEVANT and had been on Nigeria hating list, they are trying to redeem their image with Cee-C.

And they are all women.

Again, most of them go back and forth with their fan for lashing them on Social media. Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
sodiamond:
Folks this's is just a game o. Remember Ebuka warned that hm's should be careful about overdoing things because they feel that's what there fans like about them.. Cee-C is just playing a GAME sometimes it cliques sometimes it doesn't. PLEASES this's just a game and they're not outside for the no of periods they're are there to know viewers perceptions about anything. She might just be a very likable person outside the house. Meanwhile this's the first time I'll ever be glued to my tv watching bbn and its because of Cee-C I must confess
She is worst outside.even those close to her have attested to it.retrace your steps while you still can

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
20 were called.... but 1 was chosen.

Vote Tobi today

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg o! After today's episode, nobody should come and be defending physical violence based on provocation. You can choose to take the high road.. you can control your anger.. you can walk away even if you can't leave the house

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:
Cee-C fans keep voting, I just noticed a handle saying he regret ever voting Cee-C, I checked his post history and noticed he had been a hater.

They are trying to distract us.
NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.