Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892802 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
ibkayee:

At this point, Tobi is still my fav and preferable winner but I don’t care and will be happy for anyone who wins as long as it isn’t Cee C cheesy
and nothing in hell can make aunty tobi the gossip the coward win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
closerange:
I reiterate, CeeC is bad news to anyone... She is bad for your health.. One of the leading cause of death among Nigerian men is stroke and high blood pressure, because they go home to a CeeC after a hard days Job... CeeC is more destructive than Principalities and powers, a humanquake, a predator, a cannibal...
Lemme stop here before Ibk03 goes through my post and dig up my birth certificate...
like CeeC like her fans...
I dont know about this, but the bolded is on point

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iyawojoe(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
sweetdude001:

VOTE Tobi to 32052. God bless u
Please,don't let anyone dissuade you from voting our FLYBOY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
LMAO grin grin I can't stop laughing grin

Na wa. cheesy

closerange:
I reiterate, CeeC is bad news to anyone... She is bad for your health.. One of the leading cause of death among Nigerian men is stroke and high blood pressure, because they go home to a CeeC after a hard days Job... CeeC is more destructive than Principalities and powers, a humanquake, a predator, a cannibal ...
Lemme stop here before goes through my post and dig up my birth certificate...
Like CeeC like her fans...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
diadem10:

Chop knuckle.

Teddy A is even far, Miracle is getting away with it. Khloe only did a little provocation, he lost his cool that day and continued the next day. How I wished people had provoked him more to see that facade stripped off completely. People says Cee-C is arrogant, she's not even as arrogant as Miracle.

I really want Cee-C to win to see the look on the caucus faces, especially their ring leader.

You no dey ever rest for Miracle matter... grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:
There is something about me. I don't get favourites in any Big brother show from the onset. During last year, I chose Tboss not because she is good and I like her arrogance, but because I hate it when you hate someone and make it your job to be insulting the person and berate anyone that likes them.

From the beginning of this show, I didn't have a favourite even after seeing the beautiful and handsome faces. I started liking Ahneeka because of her beauty and my love for her tripled when I noticed she was competitive.

I noticed Cee-C. Her anger issue and all that. I didn't like her and I didn't care either. If I was in that house, I swear I won't have anything to do with her.

When Ahneeka left, I shifted alliance to Team Miracle. I didn't like Cee-C, but I didn't make it my job to insult her. Why? It will tell a lot about me.

There is something about my personality, when you dislike someone, I find it my job to like the person more. Especially a female.

I'm male and a feminist. I know Cee-C has a bad attitude, but I think she would have gotten away with it if she was a male. Why did I say so? Teddy A exhibited the attitude Tboss did last year, but he got away with it. The attitude is pride. He never got a black lash like Tboss got.

If you find it your culture to insult me for supporting Cee-C, then I'm sorry you are toxic and your attitude and choice of contestants is filled with toxicity.
Whatever your brand is...anytime you find yourself around these places: Abuja, Minna, Makurdi, just holla.

I promise to have one crate just for you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Anonylander:
apart from the insults, cee-c told Tobi some hard truths today. I bet some of his friends and family would be grateful. she's broken him and he'd never be the same again.

Dat he is not a Man abi? Or hes a fvck boy? Or all manner of vile words? Is dat how to advise sm1. She said absolute trash and figments of her imagination. Thankful indeed. Its quite a shame.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
The big brother house was laid in flames as biggie gave the housemates a task to carry out.

In a bid to carry out the task, former head of house, CeeC shared the housemates into groups but Tobi refused to be in her group.

He told her that he doesn’t want to be in her group, that he doesn’t like her and that she should move on and let them be friends and that got Ceec mad.

But Interestingly Tobi acknowledged the fact that he triggered Cee-C as he got to discuss the drama with Nina .

video : http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/18/bbnaija-what-tobi-did-that-caused-ceec-to-insult-the-hell-out-of-him-video/
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Plz oooo
Vote Nina
Biko
Ejor
Dan Allah....
Sosong
Uwese
Dalu
Dagode
Ose * in Bobrisky's voice* grin

Keep dem votes coming for my girl!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Awwwwwnnnn... I see where you're coming from, I legit get mad at Ni Ni at times too but that isn't enough reason to call her mad or go tribal.Ceec is human with flaws, she needs genuine love and correction, not ruling out medical attention. If your reason for voting Ceec is genuine, then, this incident shouldn't stop you from voting or loving her.

I'm Yoruba, I've voted for 4 HMs this season, not a single one of them is Yoruba. It's all about the personality you can relate to, not Yoruba or Igbo bullshii.

If all Nigerians can reason like this, the country will be on the path to eldorado.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Meanwhile, as I keep sending more SMS votes for Cee-C, I stumbled on this. Man wey sabi cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

you can't drag her for her husband's ills just the way you can't drag ceec's sister for ceec's demons...
you should know better
Na so!Two shall become one.
She and her husband are one.
#FraudstarCouple
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Anonylander:
apart from the insults, cee-c told Tobi some hard truths today. I bet some of his friends and family would be grateful. she's broken him and he'd never be the same again.
You mean those childish and immature rants? What has she done with the truths other housemates have been telling her?
By the way,last week khloe,ceec and lolu were recollecting their childhood memories and how their mothers were treating them.i noticed something.let me stop here and direct you and others here to get that clip and watch it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
SIRmanjar:
My fellow CECE fans it's time to join team Miracle.
Lets deal with that gossip named tobi let's make sure he dosent smell the third position.

Let's channel our vote to Miracle. cool

You wish. Deceive yourself no Team Cee-C will vote for Miracle, Tobi, Nina or Alex. Besides, Cee-C was set up by Tobi.

Haters go bleep yourselves.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You no dey ever rest for Miracle matter... grin cheesy grin
Na to dey pick the caucus one by one. Like I said earlier, only Nina is manageable.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Send VOTE Tobi to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dear God.
I want to tell/beg you something.

They say cee-c is an example of a strong woman,PLEASE God i want to beg you to give me a soft woman.

They say cee-c is an example of a hardworking lady, PLEASE God give me a lazy one, i don't mind.

They say cee-c is an example of a loyal and virteous woman, PLEASE God i want an armedrobber for a wife....................ehem God don't forget to make her tall.grin
THANK YOU FATHER.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm going to give my vote to Buhari next year. You people antagonize him so much, I hope he wins. He's such a strong man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
SIRmanjar:
My fellow CECE fans it's time to join team Miracle.
Lets deal with that gossip named tobi let's make sure he dosent smell the third position.

Let's channel our vote to Miracle. cool

You wish. Deceive yourself no Team Cee-C will vote for Miracle, Tobi, Nina or Alex. Besides, Cee-C was set up by Tobi.

Haters go bleep yourselves. I am about to recharge and continue voting.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
skitozblog:
I'm going to give my vote to Buhari next year. You people antagonize him so much, I hope he wins. He's such a strong man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nooneisperfect: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fans need to relax honestly.

We all know and have accepted that Cee-c needs help. Her sister already accepted that fact ....she's mad... she needs mental evaluation and diagnosis blah blah blah BUT who doesn't need help amongst the HM's Is it the one that supposedly got a boyfriend out there and still fcking another guy on live TV or the one that went from shouting Liyo (per second billing) to 'doing something' with the demon or the one who claims to love a girl but still fcking her on live TV even when he knows that she has got someone or the one that gossips so much that 'she' could gossip with toilet seat?? Who amongst them is mentally sound

The reality of the world we live in today is that sanity is scarce. We just manage and veil what ever imperfections we have. In fact some of you ladies here are worse than the lady you are castigating.... abi no be una mate the guy use shine to be referred to as 'yoruba demon'.

Cee-c got issues and it could be traced to circumstances that happened while she was growing up and as much as I believe she made a huge mess today, she's only human abeg. It's not easy in there. The guy she had misunderstanding with nominated your girl and you almost died of shock and its not like you like Mr Yoruba demon o, just that u dey do 'the enemy of my enemy na my friend'. That was the same way you guys insulted T-boss daily during last year's show.

I have not supported nor voted for any of these guys this season but I think the lady has tried. People will vote for her.... people who understand the fact that imperfection runs in everyone's veins will vote for her. She's the face of this year's show... she made the show interesting and nah why all of una dey talk about her be that.

TEAM CEE-C, NOTHING SHOULD STOP YOU FROM VOTING EVEN MORE FOR YOUR GIRL.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

MR STALKER, WHO ARE YOU PLEASE?

Hahahaha grin grin

Look at who is thinking he is being stalked.

Ode like you going about the whole thread like a raving rabid mongrel replying anyone and everyone that says anything about your frustrated god cee c.

You want to lie like your imp god that you Dont know me again. Let me remind you: you are a demented recalcitrant neanderthal who lacks home training and is exhibiting those traits on this forum like cee c is doing on international TV.

Birds of a feather grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
diadem10:

Na to dey pick the caucus one by one. Like I said earlier, only Nina is manageable.

Leave my babies alone bikonu, dem no dey any caucus. We have our dramatic Paradise already. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
skitozblog:

Don't form like it was Cee-C fans that voted for Buhari. Y'all voted for Efe and Bisola, and still rooting for either Miracle and Tobi.

You are all your problem.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why, why, why did Alex iron MeeMee's shirt? angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:

Tribalism or not it is my opinion and no one can force me to change it. I can comment on any section i want.
Excellent!!!!......You have an opinion.

Now write it on a piece of paper.........roll the paper up.......bend down with your head between your legs...........shove it in the smelly hairy hole you find there.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai...I will miss this thread God guide us !...can you imagine some people have changed moniker and are now claiming "never voted and supported any HMs "...wen we all know they r team cee-c...God disgrace my enemies like cee-c fans

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
bossboy91:
Dear God.
I want to tell/beg you something.

They say cee-c is an example of a strong woman,PLEASE God i want to beg you to give me a soft woman.

They say cee-c is an example of a hardworking lady, PLEASE God give me a lazy one, i don't mind.

They say cee-c is an example of a loyal and virteous woman, PLEASE God i want an armedrobber for a wife....................ehem God don't forget to make her tall.grin
THANK YOU FATHER.

Console yourself. Just ran out of airtime I am about to buy 2k more to continue voting. You can keep on hating.

Team Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Thank God u call them celebrities. What are u?

He doesn't necessarily need to be a celebrity b4 he can air his view
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I dont know about this, but the bolded is on point

Tobi is a devil that set Cee-C up God will expose him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
so happy,this girl couldn't hide her poisonous nature for once, despite soaring on pity votes.
hahahah, God cannot be mocked... she's done more harm to good for herself... she's not at peace with anyone, not even with pay porte. ..
Maybe next bbn,if a real woman, strong in all positive ways,then we support with full gear,and not dis bottle of maltina, Cecelia nwadiora nwakpuda...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

Yes my dear I am not innocent but I will not use vile or toxic words to emasculate a man. There are ways to argue with out being mean, sadistic or malicious!! Strength comes with maturity
. Truer words have never been said. Now go to the nearest joint and consume 3 plates of Nkwobi on my behalf wink cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57