Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876383 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Coming from a dumb ass undecided, I will pass.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
77up:
grin
. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nickishire: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Pheeeeewwww!!! I just got teary eyed. I know how you feel right now, Nina le has put me through it all. My people still don't understand why I'm stuck with her. You've come this far for your girl, you can't give up now. Don't stop voting for her.

I love you girl! You are simply beautiful in and out.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nooneisperfect: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
BoosBae:
Same here. Unlike you, i do comment here once in a while when I am less busy, but I've always supported her. I've always been voting her too and I won't stop. I'm really disappointed she couldn't control her emotions today but I still love her and understand she needs help becoming a better person smiley. Please don't give up on her at this time, we #team CeeC are all feeling what you're feeling because we know we have really come a long way.

This is a game, Be positive. I don't think she completely ruined her chances. Tomorrow may be a better day for her and also for us. smiley Most importantly, be happy and keep praying for our girl to be peaceful for the sake of her health and grin.

We love you too kiss

Well said !!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nooneisperfect: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
BoosBae:
Same here. Unlike you, i do comment here once in a while when I am less busy, but I've always supported her. I've always been voting her too and I won't stop. I'm really disappointed she couldn't control her emotions today but I still love her and understand she needs help becoming a better person smiley. Please don't give up on her at this time, we #team CeeC are all feeling what you're feeling because we know we have really come a long way.

This is a game, Be positive. I don't think she completely ruined her chances. Tomorrow may be a better day for her and also for us. smiley Most importantly, be happy and keep praying for our girl to be peaceful for the sake of her health and grin.

We love you too kiss

Well said
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol, miracle is just clownish..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mina making me proud....

who wouldn't like Miracle

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bibelo: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
shimmer1:

if you are disturbed, you better go and talk to your ancestors to release your glorious destiny. Be very careful with me, my words can burn. WTf is this guy?

Bla bla bla

Yada yada yada

Ra Ra Ra

Last I check, shes human like us all, she's not perfect and I'm not.

Or are you a matyr ? undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish. Alabosi okunrin.

We know your kind.

Going to the cheap beer parlour to discuss strong women with a set of delusional men.

When you know your kind will shiver in their presence.

Or are you my brother, do you know my family?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't quote me ever in your life again if you don't want to set a record of the first person that died through a forum. Ode.
undecided undecided
I hope you watched the rubbish your strong woman who you intend to recommend for your brother showed today?
you don't seem to see beyond your nose and Cynthia assisted you by showing it in 3d what alot of people saw.
Na women like you and Cee-c intolerant men dey take rehearsal Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder.
kindly show this Post to your brother and by extension your son so you can have a Cee-c as a daughter in law

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You no dey ever rest for Miracle matter... grin cheesy grin
He is a fan

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
abeg what is mina correct sms format , I owe them some votes already , my faromee don burst already grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
how is your mother grin

what is your colour grin

hahaha my chest , I don die grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nepaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Just limme lemme die oooo! I prepared for this presentation with my babies, I can't miss out now. Ahswear! I'll cryyyyy grin cheesy grin cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Today, CeeC's hubris got the best of her

She was riding a wave. She was the victim, these HMs hated her for no just reason

This was her week to shine, her week to beat her tormentors. The make of break week.

Unfortunately, her true self killed her.

First, she threw Alex' apology in the bin

Secondly, she blatantly lied to Alex' face

And then today, today she put the stake in her own chest by falling for a game she should have mastered by now.

CeeC has lost fans today, she lost sympathisers. Save for her friends, family, prideful people who refuse to admit they were wrong and a few mentally unwell people, she has no support anymore

This is what anger does to you, unbridled anger and bitterness can consume you so much that you end up being your own stumbling block. Master your emotions, don't let it master you

Today, CeeC's emotions got the best of her and she turned herself into the villain of her own story

#AnotherPointForMyThread

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi was always meant to win ...

Unfortunately Miracle happened

Same reason Teddy A was falsely evicted...

Team Miracle will not be swayed though, we are going all out.

Imagine all the celebs now rooting for Tobi...

SMH

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel. First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.

I feel your pain, truly I do. As a fan, I was a bit ashamed today, really expected her to continue with the positivity but I have come to understand that if there is someone in that house that can push her button it is Tobi. Nevertheless, that is not enough to keep ranting for one hour like a mad woman.
However, I want to urge you to please keep voting for her and loving her because after watching the video CeeC herself was ashamed, so please don't stop loving and voting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

And some sanctimonious hypocrites want us to follow their own line of thought.

Their fada!

As for me, this has even pushed me to go way, way above what I planned for this. But nothing spoil!

Keep Voting kiss

VOTE Cee-C to 32052
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
77up:
abeg what is mina correct sms format , I owe them some votes already , my faromee don burst already grin cheesy grin

VOTE Nina to 32052
VOTE Miracle to 32052

Remain blessed! grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
don't open teeth , just lemme talk make u dey here shocked

nina kuku kee me rainow grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Today, CeeC's hubris got the best of her

She was riding a wave. She was the victim, these HMs hated her for no just reason

This was her week to shine, her week to beat her tormentors. The make of break week.

Unfortunately, her true self killed her.

First, she threw Alex' apology in the bin

Secondly, she blatantly lied to Alex' face

And then today, today she put the stake in her own chest by falling for a game she should have mastered by now.

CeeC has lost fans today, she lost sympathisers. Save for her friends, family, prideful people who refuse to admit they were wrong and a few mentally unwell people, she has no support anymore

This is what anger does to you, unbridled anger and bitterness can consume you so much that you end up being your own stumbling block. Master your emotions, don't let it master you

Today, CeeC's emotions got the best of her and she turned herself into the villain of her own story

#AnotherPointForMyThread

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
nina : brush 4 times a day, your condition is critical grin

me : grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
ibkayee:

At this point, Tobi is still my fav and preferable winner but I don’t care and will be happy for anyone who wins as long as it isn’t Cee C cheesy

At this point, CeeC is still my fav and preferable winner but I don’t care and will be happy for anyone who wins as long as it isn’t Tobi and Alex cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
skitozblog:
I'm going to give my vote to Buhari next year. You people antagonize him so much, I hope he wins. He's such a strong man.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol, Mina presentation is soo nice.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
E dey surprise me as Nigerians don begin insult people fathers, fans and friends cos of a reality show that is not even fair(Lolu's eviction). Alex was supposed to go home with Rico but Biggie evicted only Rico so the four friends will be against Cee-C. Well planned show, Alex and Tobi did something last night and there's no way viewers won't talk about. The plan was for Tobi to provoke the fool who can't control her stupid self and she fell for it. If Biggie told Tobi to stop talking to or about her according to Alex, what stopped Biggie from calling Cee-C to the diary room to tell her to keep quiet.
I'm done with this show, nothing in this country works. grin

Your sense dey Sambisa forest, so there is nothing I can do about it. Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Your sense dey Sambisa forest, so there is nothing I can do about it. Pele.
Your own dey your aßsgrin don't mention me if you're a bitter soul cos I'm avoiding ban
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ibk03:

At this point, CeeC is still my fav and preferable winner but I don’t care and will be happy for anyone who wins as long as it isn’t Tobi and Alex cheesy
kiss pepperdem
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
adonismuller:
Mina making me proud..

who wouldn't live Miracle

grin grin cheesy

You don't meannit?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fergie001: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg,why the OTP wahala nah?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin grin cheesy

You don't meannit?
I have been blushing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
mina be bursting my faromeh. i don laff dieeee grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.